Oz Beach Boy...Sexy Farm Hand

Story Info
Matt takes a job on a female-run farm...cue nudity!
17.2k words
4.76
10.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the On The Job Challenge 2024, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to leave a score. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something male exhibitionist) in his younger years doing maintenance work on a female-run farm. This story features CFNM and female-of-male body worship, along with age-gap teasing, mild humiliation, fellatio, cunnilingus, and sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Mature".

---------------------------------------

Brandi McCafferty meets Matt...the new farm-hand

It was a hot summer's day in Coorabell, a small township in the Northern Rivers district of New South Wales. Thirty-year-old Brandi McCafferty looked at her new employee and smiled wickedly. This boy was hot...hotter than any other boy who'd worked on the farm before.

"This is Matt," said Brandi's mother, 52-year-old Sandy McCafferty, walking over from the farm's ute with a very handsome and very young man at her side. "He's our new helper on the farm for the next few days."

"Oooooh, he's a handsome one," Brandi heard her 75-year-old grandmother, Randy Hills, whisper from behind her with a very naughty giggle. "You can put him to work in my bedroom...his uniform can be his birthday suit."

"Sssssh, grandma," Brandi scolded the old woman. "He'll hear you...we'll have our fun later, don't worry."

"Okay, sweetheart," Randy whispered back, "but I'm definitely getting a look at this one's firehose before he leaves. I missed out last time."

"Hello, Matt," Brandi said warmly, ignoring her grandmother's typically saucy entreaties. "I'm Brandi...welcome to Happy Gulley."

Located just outside the small township of Coorabell, Happy Gulley was home to Happy Gulley Farm, which had been in Brandi's family for several generations. Once a standard working farm, it was now a boutique operation specialising in organic meats and produce. There were pigs, cows, goats and chickens across a variety of large, free-range enclosures, and facilities for milk production.

Run collectively by Brandi, Sandy and Randy -- the rhyming names were a family tradition, and Brandi was now inured to the fact that if she had a daughter, she would likely have to be named Candy -- Happy Gulley Farm supplied a number of local producers, markets, and restaurants in the nearby coastal holiday town of Byron Bay, as well as shipping its own organic milk to various local health-food stores. Happy Gulley Farm was a small but successful female-run operation.

"Thanks, Brandi," Matt responded in a deep, sexy, sonorous voice. "It's beautiful...your mum told me all about Happy Gulley on the drive in from Byron."

"Yes, it's beautiful," Brandi said with a smile. "It's a wonderful place to live. Are you ready for some hard work?"

"Yep, I saw the ad at the youth hostel I was staying at," Matt replied. "You were pretty upfront about that...I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and work hard, don't worry."

Though Brandi, Sandy and Randy did all the work on Happy Gulley Farm with a couple of other female employees, every few months they brought in a male labourer -- usually a young, fit backpacker or tourist from nearby Byron Bay -- to do a bit of "grunt work" around the property, doing things like splitting wood, repairing fences, moving garbage, and clearing rooftop gutters.

It was tough work, but the boys were always paid well...and treated well too. They lived on site for the duration of their work, and Brandi, Sandy and Randy always took the opportunity to make the temporary farm-hands feel nice and welcome...very welcome. Using their own highly individualised feminine wiles, the three women would nearly always succeed in getting the boys into bed.

Much to the disappointment of 52-year-old Sandy and 75-year-old Randy, however, they were often rebuked by the much, much younger men, but the beautiful Brandi hadn't failed yet in getting the farm-hands out of their clothes and into bed. Though she usually had more than a few years on the boys herself, thirty-year-old Brandi's big breasts, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and fit, supple body were usually enough to get the young men to succumb to the charms of a considerably older woman.

"Come on, Matt," Brandi said with a smile, "I'll show you to your quarters."

"Thanks, Brandi," Matt responded warmly. "It's great to be here."

As Matt joined Brandi, the pretty blonde looked over at her mother and grandmother and gave them a smile. The two older women were both giggling and chatting, and constantly peering over at handsome young Matt. Brandi knew the long-haired young traveler was already a big hit with all the women of the family.

Brandi looked over at Matt, and was struck again by how handsome he was. With his long, sandy brown hair hanging down past his broad shoulders, and his finely chiseled features, Matt looked like a fashion model or movie star. His eyes were a deep, soulful brown, and his teeth were perfectly straight and pearly white.

Through his long-sleeve blue work-shirt and jeans, Brandi could also see that the sexily tall Matt was also nicely toned and muscular. She also saw tufts of chest hair peeking up over his shirt's collar, which Brandi liked very much...she liked a hairy, masculine man. Oh, yeah...this boy was a looker indeed.

"How old are you, Matt?" Brandi asked as they walked toward the small, self-contained housing unit where the farm-hands always stayed. "Are you studying? Or just traveling around?"

"I'm 21," Matt replied. "I've just been staying in Byron for a bit. My job at a café wrapped up and I saw your ad. I thought I could sneak in a few days for some extra cash. I start work on Medika Island in Queensland pretty much as soon as I finish here."

"You've already got the work wear, I see?" Brandi asked, looking at Matt's hi-vis work clothes.

"Yeah, I've done a bit of construction work...I kept the gear," Matt replied. "This looks a lot nicer than construction."

"Well, we hope you enjoy your time here," Brandi said. "There'll be lots of hard work, but you can ride one of our horses around the farm, and check out the sights too. There's a creek at the bottom of the property...it's lovely. You'll definitely have some down-time."

"That sounds great," Matt responded. "It's amazing here."

As they stopped in front of the housing unit, Brandi was convinced Matt had been slyly checking her out, walking slightly behind her to ogle her tight, curvy, denim-clad butt, and even looking right at her big breasts on a couple of occasions. Brandi liked the attention, and it was certainly a good indication that the thirty-year-old would indeed be fucking this handsome younger man at some stage during his stay.

"I'll let you settle in," Brandi said, and Matt walked into the small but comfortable housing unit, which offered a double-bed, TV, kitchenette and bathroom, with an outside shower as well. "I'll come back soon and we can get you started."

"Thanks again, Brandi," Matt said with a very cheeky, knowing smile from the doorway. "This looks really nice."

With a smile, Brandi turned and walked back to the main house. She was certain that Matt was not only checking her out, but that he'd also been flirting with her. He didn't seem cocky or arrogant, but he must have been aware on some level of how attractive he was to women...most really good-looking guys are. Matt seemed relaxed and friendly, and Brandi was sure they'd be having some fun with him.

"Did you fuck him yet, Brandi?" Randy asked from the wraparound verandah of the sprawling main house, a big smile creasing her weathered, sun-beaten, wrinkled face. "Or just suck him off?"

"No," Brandi replied with a laugh. "I'll let him settle in first."

"Hopefully he makes himself comfortable and takes off his pants," Randy said with a snort. "He might be one of those guys that likes to walk around in the nuddy. Remember that German bloke? On the first day, I walked up on him having a nude shower outside...fucking hell!"

"And you certainly took advantage of that situation, didn't you, Mum?" Sandy asked with a frown.

"Well, his tackle looked like it needed a good wash," Randy hooted. "I just helped out...I was being a good host. I like to make the boys feel welcome."

"You certainly do," Sandy said with another frown. "Geez, what you did to that Brazilian guy...unbelievable..."

"Don't you act all high and mighty!" Randy scolded her daughter. "You just sneak in on the boys at night when we're all asleep. You've been caught before, Sandy! Doing your walk of shame! You have just as much fun as we do! You just hide it better!"

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Sandy said, and Brandi saw her mother smile slightly in admission. "I admit that I take a turn too...but yes, I'm just a lot more discrete about it than you two! I've actually got a little class...unlike some people."

"Okay, enough already," Brandi snapped at her bickering mother and grandmother. "Stop fighting about who's the bigger slut! We're all fucking sluts, okay? We all love cock!"

"Alright, alright...I've gotta go see the restaurant owners in Bangalow today," Sandy said. "Mum's doing the delivery to Federal. That means you might have to look after Matt today, Brandi...is that okay?"

"Oh, that's fine," Brandi said with a smile. "That's totally fine."

"Bitch," Randy said with a mock sneer, and then winked at her granddaughter. "Leave some for the rest of us...don't sap all his strength."

Brandi McCafferty puts Matt to work...

"Okay, Matt," Brandi said and handed Matt a big axe. "I'm gonna get you to split all this wood in the pile. We stock it for the winter, and we also supply a few of the other farms around here that don't have the trees we do. Sound okay?"

"Sure does," Matt responded, and then moved towards a big pile of chopped tree trunks. "I'll get chopping!"

As Brandi watched with great interest, Matt grabbed a hunk of wood, placed it carefully on the splitting slab, raised the axe with both hands above his head, and then swung it downwards with incredible force and precision. The axe hit the wood, and then cut through it like butter. Matt obviously had a lot of strength in those toned arms of his.

Brandi watched on for a few minutes, and after she saw Matt split wood-hunk after wood-hunk with startling ease, she knew the 21-year-old was confident in what he was doing. Brandi usually had to walk the farm-hands through their first ten or so axe hits, but Matt chopped wood like a seasoned pro.

The handsome 21-year-old's graceful and powerful physicality was also a major turn-on for Brandi, who really liked strong, self-possessed guys who knew what they were doing. Watching them work and sweat was even hotter...Brandi was in sensual heaven with her handsome, capable new farm-hand.

"You've split wood before?" Brandi asked.

"Oh, yeah," Matt replied, and split another wood-hunk with ease. "One of my foster parents had an open fire...they made me do it all day, from sun-up to sun-down."

"When you were a kid?" Brandi asked. "That's hard work for a kid...that's not nice."

"Yeah, they were slave drivers," Matt responded, and split another chunk. "They were not nice people."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Brandi said, turned on even more now, with Matt revealing himself to perhaps be something of a troubled bad boy with a dark past.

"It's all good," Matt said with a smile. "What doesn't kill you..."

"Ain't that the truth," Brandi muttered. "Ain't that the fuckin' truth..."

Brandi McCafferty had lived on Happy Gulley Farm her whole life, and she'd seen it all: floods, bushfires, drought, diseased cattle, stillborn animals...young Brandi had even horrifically witnessed her strong, beloved father killed in a tractor accident when she was just ten-years-old.

It was a sweet life at times, but it was also a tough, relentless one. Brandi, Sandy and Randy had to work like bullocks every day to keep their family farm afloat, and to get it to where it was today. The three very different women fought like alley cats despite the shared blood that ran through their veins, but they also pulled together as a team, and the three women made it all work.

Sandy and Randy had lived long, lonely lives as widows, and for the last five years or so, the hiring of the young temp farm-hands had proven not only a huge help on the property, but also an amusing diversion, and a source of much sensual pleasure for the three generations of women.

Brandi, Sandy and Randy only hired cute, fit, appealing guys (who were on abundant supply in nearby Byron Bay), and Brandi had fucked and sucked them all. Fit and attractive in her fifties, Sandy had fared pretty well too, and even Randy had scored frequently in her "slutty seventies", as she called it.

Brandi was constantly surprised when she saw her grandmother sneaking into the farm-hand's quarters, and then leaving an hour later giggling, barefoot, and gleefully swinging her bra like a satisfied twenty-something. Brandi could only wonder about what Randy did with these young men, some of whom were obviously okay with having sex with a much, much, much older woman.

That's when Brandi learned how much guys really love sex, and how some guys would fuck just about any woman alive. Brandi loved sex too, and though the thirty-year-old one day sincerely hoped to meet the right guy (she had a few local prospective farmers sniffing around) and start a family, right now, she liked her men young, hot and temporary.

And as she stood watching Matt spit wood with surprising ease, Brandi was now certain this 21-year-old was definitely the most handsome and appealing of all the young farm-hands the three women had naughtily and very opportunistically hired. Brandi never thought they'd get a cuter helper than beautiful, blonde, nineteen-year-old William from Vancouver, but she'd happily been proven wrong by the divine Matt.

Brandi left Matt to chop the rest of the wood, and went to the farm's small dairy to check on Roberta and Laurie, the two fortysomething women who worked on the farm on a permanent part-time basis, largely assisting with the upkeep, feeding and care of the various animals being raised at Happy Gulley.

Brandi walked into the dairy shed, and was greeted with a huge smile from the women, both of whom lived on small properties in the nearby township of Clunes. Happily married with large families, Roberta and Laurie were tough, earthy, no-nonsense, hard-working women who were almost like family to Brandi, Sandy and Randy. In the toughest of times, Roberta and Laurie had proven utterly essential to the running of Happy Gulley Farm.

"Geez, your new man is a cutie," hooted Roberta, dressed in a pair of blue overalls and rubber boots, her long, red hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Have you fucked him yet?"

"No," Brandi said and shook her head. "He only just got here!"

"What about a blowie?" asked Laurie, brushing her curly blonde hair back from her round face with a rubber-gloved hand. "Surely you've had a suck of his ol' fella? Your mum probably jerked him off on the drive in from Byron!"

"Randy must be practically drooling over him!" said Roberta with a loud, raucous laugh. "She'll take him by force if he turns her down! She'll rip his clothes off and throw him in with the pigs!"

"Ladies, please," Brandi jokingly scolded her two employees. "This is a workplace! We can't just sexually harass the male workers! That is not acceptable!"

All well versed in exactly what went on with the temporary male farm-hands at Happy Gulley Farm, Brandi, Roberta and Laurie all doubled over with laughter at this bawdy joke. After a few moments, the three women all pulled themselves together. Brandi looked at the smiling Roberta and Laurie with great affection.

"We're happily married women so we can't fuck him," Roberta said with a cheeky wink, "but can you give us a look at him? Get his clothes off, or at least his shirt? A bit of eye candy down on the farm? This one is really cute, Brandi...Laurie can't get enough of him!"

"Yeah, can you work something out?" Laurie asked. "Like you did with the Swedish guy?"

"The one I got to paint the barn in nothing but his undies?" Brandi asked with a giggle.

"Yes, Brandi," Laurie responded, "that one."

"I'll see what I can do," Brandi winked, and walked back outside.

His work shirt drenched with sweat, and his long hair totally wet and pushed back from his perspiration-slicked face, Matt slammed his axe into the chopping slab, the entire pile of wood now completely split and organised into a neat mound. The handsome young man smiled at Brandi, who eagerly smiled back.

"Geez, you're a machine," Brandi said with a whistle. "And you're soaking wet...it gets very hot and humid here."

"Yeah, it's hot work," Matt said with a smile. "I'm drenched."

"You can take your shirt off if you like," Brandi said casually. "I know it's all women here, but it's cool...we don't mind."

"You sure?" Matt asked with a cheeky smile. "That would be okay?"

"Yeah, we dress more for summer here than people usually do on farms," said Brandi, who was wearing a pair of short, tight, cut-off denim shorts, a figure-hugging white singlet that showed off her big breasts, heavy work boots, and a baseball cap. "Take off that wet shirt, Matt...it's all good, mate. You won't offend us."

Brandi turned her head quickly to see Roberta and Laurie pretending to do some work at the entranceway to the dairy shed while very obviously looking over at Matt, who started to unbutton his heavy, hi-vis work-shirt.

His long, wet hair hanging over his handsome face, Matt popped the buttons quickly, and then roughly pulled the shirt off his shoulders and then down his arms. Matt yanked the shirt right off, and then casually draped it over the handle of the upright axe in the chopping slab.

Brandi drank it all in...and so did Roberta and Laurie from the dairy shed. Clad in just his tight blue jeans, Matt's body was lean, muscular, and slicked with sweat. A thick smattering of hair almost completely covered his marbled pecs, ran down his rock-hard, deeply corrugated abs, and then continued sexily into the top of his jeans. Brandi almost gasped with delight...Matt looked even better than she'd imagined.

"I'm sure that feels better," Brandi said, desperately trying to collect herself while taking in the joyous sight of the young man's chiselled, model-like face, and the sensual wonders of his lean, beautifully sculpted torso.

"It certainly does," Matt responded with a smile, while Brandi raked her eyes lustfully up and down his hot body. "Now, where would you like this split wood? I'm guessing you've got a store somewhere?"

"Oh, yes...of course," Brandi said with a smile, and pointed at a mid-sized shed right next to the dairy. "There's a wheelbarrow in there. If you could cart all the wood inside and stack it, that would be great. Thanks, Matt."

"Yep, no problem," Matt said, and ran his fingers suggestively down his corrugated, hair-covered abs. "I'll get onto it now."

"You must be thirsty, shit," Brandi said quickly. "I'll get you some water."

"That would be amazing," the long-haired young man cheekily smiled, and then hooked his thumb into the top of his tight jeans, the weight of his hand pushing them down just enough so some of his thick spread of light brown pubic hair was clearly visible. "Thanks so much, Brandi."