Oz Beach Boy...Sexy Farm Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling better?" Randy asked.

"Oh, my god, Randy," Matt said breathlessly. "I wasn't expecting that."

"Not many guys want a blow-job to finish once it's started," Randy responded. "Now, let's clear the rest of the drainage filter, huh?"

"Okay, Randy," Matt said with a smile, "let's do it."

Matt and Randy worked for another ten minutes, with the young, sexually sated hunk submerging himself a few more times until the drainage filter was completely cleared, and Randy running the junk up to the ute to be driven back to the main farm. Once she was done, Randy returned to the dam to see Matt standing up to his knees in the dam and looking back at her, mud and water dripping off his marbled body.

"Would you like me to return the favour?" Matt asked with a very naughty smile.

"What do you mean?" Randy asked curiously. "What are you talking about?"

"That was a sweet blow-job you gave me in the dam, Randy," Matt replied. "Can I go down on you?"

"Are you serious?" Randy asked, totally taken aback. "You'd go down on...me?"

In all the five years the farm-hands had been employed on Happy Gulley Farm, none had ever performed cunnilingus on Randy...even sweet, sexy, compliant Reni had baulked at that, instead offering to jerk off with his legs spread wide open while Randy watched and laughed.

Randy accepted that going down on a woman in her seventies was something most men in their twenties had absolutely no interest in...for most, it probably made them sick. But Matt was a very different kind of farm-hand. The young hunk had not just offered, but he actually looked excited to do it.

With a smile, Matt walked out of the dam, his nude body covered in mud and sludge. With his mud-caked cock swaying on the shore, Matt motioned for Randy to join him, and the shocked, surprisingly nervous, swimsuit-clad older woman responded with a smile and walked down the small slope of grass toward the dam.

Smiling uncertainly, Randy brushed mud and leaves off her arms as she approached Matt, who suddenly moved towards the older woman and took hold of the shoulder straps of her dirty blue swimsuit. Matt looked down at Randy, his eyes peering right into her very considerable cleavage.

"I've wanted to do this from the minute I laid eyes on you," Matt said with a smile, and then crudely wrenched Randy's swimsuit downward, pulling the straps down her shoulders.

Randy gasped as Matt slid her swimsuit right down over her enormous breasts, which spilled out embarrassingly. Though Randy's body had long ago lost its battle against the standard ravages of time, she was still extremely fit and stout for a woman her age, and while her huge breasts hung slack almost to her waist, their size and fullness remained impressive.

Matt dropped to his knees, and then sucked eagerly on Randy's loosely hanging breasts, working their huge, round areolae and firm, stubby nipples with his wildly lashing tongue, leaving traces of saliva everywhere all over the dusky, dimpled skin. Randy groaned with pleasure as Matt kissed and sucked at her breasts, and then worked his way down the slack, creped skin of her stomach until he arrived at the top of Randy's hanging swimsuit.

Matt looked up at Randy with a smile, and then pulled down the lower half of the older woman's swimsuit, revealing her big, thick patch of grey pubic hair. Matt instantly buried his face in it, and then gently pushed Randy down onto the sloping grass leading down to the dam so she was sprawled out in front of him.

As Matt bent down with his gorgeous butt in the air and pushed his face further into Randy's crotch, the sexy young hunk pulled the older woman's swimsuit down over her hips until it stretched awkwardly around her knobbly knees. Randy used her still-strong legs and hands to eventually wrench the swimsuit right off until it was lying muddy on the ground beneath her.

"Oh, fuck, Matt," Randy moaned loudly as Matt slid his tongue right inside her, slithering it between her big, thick, swollen labia and toward her long-ignored clitoris. "You fucking hero! Oh, that feels fucking amazing! Lick it, Matt!"

As Randy lay with her wet, grey hair spread out beneath her, her back cool on the grass, and her legs open luridly wide, Matt went deep inside her with his tongue, vigorously licking at the older woman's clitoris.

At her advanced age, it wasn't so easy for Randy to get wet anymore, but Matt was eager and persistent, and he eventually got her there. Randy felt her essence on her inner thighs, which seemed to prompt an added enthusiasm in the already very eager Matt.

Randy writhed embarrassingly naked on the grass as Matt continued to lick her excitedly, actually reminding the older woman of the passionate way her late, beloved husband would tend to her womanly needs with his expert tongue, always desperate to make his wife have an orgasm.

With rivers of joy coursing up from her groin and into the rest of her body, Randy was also deliciously shocked and confused. She usually had to chase the farm-hands into bed and then pleasure them...that was usually the only way Randy got any joy. But Matt was pleasuring her, and it felt amazing.

Ten minutes later, Randy screamed loudly in ecstasy and bucked her hips like a thrashing, runaway mare as Matt drove her to a wet, wild orgasm that literally made her body shake and explode with pleasure in a way she hadn't experienced for a very long time.

"Holy fuck," Randy said hoarsely after she'd peaked completely and could finally relax. "I'd be pushing it to say you made me feel young again, but you certainly made me feel slightly less old!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Matt said as he lay on the grass on his back, his face wet and his amazing body slathered with mud from the dam. "You got pretty worked up there."

"You know what they say," Randy said as she looked at Matt and smiled. "Randy by name, randy by nature."

Brandi McCafferty finally has her way with Matt...

Brandi McCafferty stepped off the main house's wrap-around verandah just as her wet, muddy, curiously swimsuit-clad grandmother passed her, obviously on her way to the outdoor shower at the back of the house to rinse off.

"Did you and Matt clear the drainage filter at the dam?" Brandi asked her grandmother with a smile.

"Yeah, we did," Randy replied. "It's all good now...right as rain, sweetheart."

"And what about your dam walls, grandma?" Brandi asked with a wink. "Were they breached?"

"Yes, sweetheart, they certainly were," Randy replied with a wink. "He's all yours, Brandi. He's a good one. It's too fucking bad he has to leave tomorrow."

"Thanks, grandma," Brandi said, and walked toward the farm-hands' quarters.

Matt was sexily standing by the housing unit with a small white towel wrapped around his waist. His long hair was wet and streaked with dirt, and there was mud and gunk spread through the hair covering his bare torso. Matt was a total mess...but a very sexy mess.

"You got dirty, huh?" Brandi asked suggestively. "You got dirty down there with my grandma?"

"I did...we did," Matt replied, and moved towards the door of the quarters. "Now I'm gonna have a shower and wash this shit off."

"Don't use the inside shower," Brandi said cheekily. "You'll get crap everywhere. You're covered in mud. Use the outside shower... that's what it's for."

"Oh, right," Matt responded, and before he could even react, Brandi reached out and ripped the small towel right off his body, once again leaving Matt naked and exposed.

"There you go," a wildly laughing Brandi said, the stolen towel hanging loosely from her right hand. "I've got you started."

Matt stood totally nude in front of Brandi, so dirty that even his big dick and balls were liberally coated with mud and sludge from the dam. A rugged, dirty mess, Matt looked particularly masculine and appealing standing there with his muscles bulging and his genitals hanging.

"Really, Brandi?" Matt asked.

"Yes, really, Matt," Brandi responded with a smile. "Hit the shower, handsome."

Never taking her eyes of the suddenly and hilariously naked Matt, Brandi cranked the tap of the outdoor shower, and a stream of cold water came gushing out. Matt obediently moved his naked body beneath the jet of water, letting it rush over him, the mud and sludge sliding instantly from his tall, muscular form and sloshing onto the wet ground at his bare feet.

Brandi watched with a smile as Matt dipped his head and rinsed the gunk out of his long hair under the water, running his fingers through his mane and vigorously shaking it. The beautiful blonde's eyes went up and down Matt's body, the water of the shower sluicing off it like he was a human waterfall. It was an extraordinary image.

Matt rubbed at his body with the water, splashing it over himself while he stood under it, moving sensually, almost like he was putting on a show. When Matt maneuvered his cock under the stream of water and started tending to it with his hand to get the mud off, a sensual shiver shot up Brandi's spine. She was becoming increasingly aroused as she watched Matt showering and cleaning himself up. Brandi gasped as Matt cupped his muddy balls, and then turned to wash the mud off his tight butt.

Brandi finally cracked. She'd been holding off for so long, standing aside while her mother and grandmother had fun with Matt, and Brandi couldn't handle it any longer. It had been a sweet, sexy build-up, but her time had come...Brandi needed to take Matt...the beautiful blonde had to have the young hunk. It was Brandi McCafferty's turn.

As she watched Matt writhing sensually under the shower, Brandi quickly peeled off her singlet, kicked off her work boots, and yanked down her denim shorts, sliding them right down her long, lithe legs, and then stepping out of them completely. Matt's mouth hung agape as he noticed what Brandi was doing.

Brandi stood in the open air in nothing but her sensible, grey, sports-style underwear, a tiny cotton g-string showing off her beautifully curved butt, and a tight, halter-style bra accentuating her big, full breasts. The beautiful blonde pulled her long hair free from its ponytail and let it hang over her shoulders. The remains of the late afternoon sun glinted off Brandi's smooth, supple skin.

Brandi felt somewhat exposed out in the open, but she knew she had ample time for a little fun. Roberta and Laurie had left for the day, her mother was meeting with a produce distributor in Byron Bay, and her grandmother was likely showering behind the house or inside getting changed. Brandi was free to play.

Enjoying the look on wet, naked, sexily cleaned-up Matt's face, Brandi pulled her sports bra up over her big breasts, which tumbled out heavily, and then right off above her head. Matt's brown eyes widened at the sight of Brandi's bare breasts almost as if he was a cartoon character. The young hunk's mouth hung open even further, and his tongue looked as if it was in danger of lolling out too.

Brandi dropped her sports bra on the grass, and then slid down her grey, cotton g-string, revealing her curved hips, the smooth shine of her waxed, hair-free crotch, and all of her womanly assets. Totally naked, Brandi stepped out of her g-string and walked slowly towards Matt, her big breasts gently slapping together as she moved, and a very naughty smile playing across her pretty face.

As Matt watched on in what looked like pure, excited, delighted shock, Brandi stepped without hesitation into the heavy stream of cold water gushing from the outdoor shower, her body instantly becoming slick and wet, with big droplets falling from her big breasts and then sliding between her legs.

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered as Brandi got closer and closer to him. "Oh, Brandi...you're so beautiful...your body..."

Getting right up close, her hair now wet from the shower, Brandi ran the short-nailed fingers of her right hand down Matt's chest and abs, and finally to his cock, brushing its slightly swollen shaft gently, and then rubbing the back of her hand up and down its entire staggering length. Brandi then slowly peeled Matt's dangling foreskin back, revealing the big, purple head of his cock hiding beneath it.

Brandi felt Matt getting hard in her hand. She grabbed the young hunk's huge, wet cock firmly with her right hand and slowly pumped it up and down. As the water poured down over them both, Matt moaned loudly, and his cock quickly became fully erect. Brandi felt it coursing and throbbing warmly in her hand, and then looked down in shock at how huge Matt's now fully erect penis was.

"Fucking hell," Brandi said quietly. "That's a fucking hard-on and a half."

"You're so hot," Matt said breathlessly. "I'm so turned on. My dick...it feels like it's gonna explode."

While Brandi jerked Matt off with her right hand, she used her left hand to rub his hairy, marbled chest, and tweak his dark brown nipples. Brandi then traced her fingers across the hard, stony, deep-ridged, soaking wet muscles of Matt's abdomen. The older woman pushed her big, bare, swinging breasts against Matt's bare torso, and then sexily rubbed them up and down against his hard, wet body. The young hunk groaned sexily.

"Oh, yeah," Brandi cooed. "You like that, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Matt replied. "I love it. Your tits are incredible."

"They run in the family," Brandi responded with a giggle. "You might have noticed that?"

"Oh, yeah...I noticed that," Matt replied. "I definitely noticed that...as soon as I got here."

Brandi felt herself getting very, very wet with excitement at finally getting to fuck the young hunk. It had been a while between drinks for Brandi -- a real dry period on the farm -- and she was keen to feel a man inside her again. As Brandi stroked Matt's cock gleefully back and forth, she felt the monstrous member stiffen even more until it felt like an iron branding rod in her hand looking for a cow.

"It's so hard, Matt," Brandi said firmly. "I can feel it throbbing...fuck me, Matt...I really want you to fuck me...I want you to really fucking give it to me...now!"

"Oh, yeah...fuck, yeah," Matt said quietly. "Oh, my god...I wanna fuck you...I've wanted to fuck you since I arrived!"

Matt gently pushed himself in closer to Brandi, carefully pressing her up against the metal cladding wall of the farm-hands' housing unit. With the water still splashing down over them, Brandi spread her legs invitingly wide. Matt moved in even closer and pressed himself up against her. The young hunk kissed Brandi passionately on the neck, and then bent down to eagerly suck on her big, water-slicked breasts, his lips covering her sweet, pink, stiffening nipples, and his tongue then enthusiastically licking and flicking at them.

With a smile, Matt then wedged himself between Brandi's lithe, supple thighs. The beautiful blonde moaned with pleasure and excitement. Now with good traction, and moving sexily and gracefully beneath the shower's water spray, Matt pushed gently at Brandi's labia with the head of his cock.

Brandi gasped. Matt's muscular rig felt hard and rigid against her, his marbled frame incredibly impressive and arousing against her wet, womanly curves. Just the feel of the head of his cock against her vulva got the beautiful blonde excited. As Matt pushed gently, Brandi felt her lips slowly opening up for the young hunk's huge cock...at last!

With Brandi braced safely up against the wall behind her, Matt drove himself right into the gorgeous older woman, slowly penetrating her completely. Brandi let out a hoarse groan of pleasure. Matt's penis felt enormous inside her, unlike any other man's she'd ever felt before. Brandi had certainly fucked some well-hung guys in the past, but Matt's manhood was on another level altogether.

"Oh, yes," Brandi whispered. "Yes, Matt!"

Tightly propped against the wall behind her, Brandi felt Matt thrusting wildly back and forth into her, and the excited and highly aroused older woman pushed back against him with lustful enthusiasm. Matt kissed Brandi's face and kneaded her big, soft, dripping wet, madly swinging tits with his eager hands.

Along with the streaming water from the shower, Brandi was very, very wet with excitement, which made Matt's thrusting nice and easy, priming the sensuality of the moment even more. Her soaking wet breasts sliding back and forth across Matt's muscular torso, Brandi moaned loudly with excitement.

"Oh, yes," Trudi said breathlessly. "I'm coming, Matt...I'm coming...I'm gonna come."

Obviously encouraged, Matt pounded more violently into Brandi. Screaming loudly, Brandi felt streams of pleasure flooding through her body as she was gripped by a powerful orgasm. The beautiful blonde felt Matt's huge cock explode inside her, and the young hunk groaned in climax. Matt's body shook and throbbed, and Brandi quivered beneath him, lost to her raging orgasm.

After a few more moments of delirious shaking and shivering, Brandi eventually slumped back against the housing unit. Matt slowly, carefully slid his big, wet cock out of her drenched pussy, and Brandi almost felt herself slam shut with a real sense of satisfied finality. Matt had fucked her really, really good, and Brandi McCafferty had loved every fucking minute of it.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Brandi said with a smile. "Let's get inside. This is just the beginning, handsome."

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered with a smile. "We're gonna fuck again?"

"We're gonna fuck all night, handsome," Brandi said, and gave Matt's big, swinging, dangling dick a hearty, enthusiastic squeeze. "We're gonna fuck all night long...I'm gonna put your arse to work! You're gonna be Employee Of The Month!"

Their nude bodies dripping with water, Matt and Brandi walked into the farm-hands' quarters after sensibly turning off the outdoor shower. They quickly toweled off in the small bathroom, and then fell onto the messy double bed...where they remained for the evening and right through the night.

Brandi and Matt fucked each other hard for hours. They fucked and fell asleep, only to wake again and fuck once more. Brandi woke twice to the incredible sight and sensation of Matt's head buried between her legs, with his expert tongue buried deep inside her.

Matt licked Brandi's pussy, and she eagerly sucked his cock. They fucked in every position imaginable, and did just about everything except anal, and that was only because Brandi feared Matt's enormous cock might actually split the sensitive, tender flesh around her very tight butt-hole.

After Brandi sat atop Matt and bucked herself to another furious orgasm, the satiated, exhausted pair finally fell asleep soundly, not waking again until after the summer sun had found its way through the windows of the small housing unit.

"Wow," Brandi said hoarsely, lying naked amongst the twisted sheets of the double bed. "That was quite the night of fucking. That was a lot of fun. You were hot, Matt... everything I'd hoped for."

"That was amazing," Matt said, his big cock lying flaccid and exposed. "You give really, really good head."

"So do you, handsome," Brandi responded.

"Enough to get me Employee Of The Month?" Matt asked cheekily.

"Oh, you got that," Brandi replied with a laugh. "You might just be our best employee ever, Matt."

"You're a pretty good boss too, Brandi," Matt said, and gave Brandi a sweet smile.

"Even with all the workplace bullying and sexual harassment?" Brandi asked.

"Especially with all the workplace bullying and sexual harassment," Matt replied with a smile. "That's been the best part!"

Brandi McCafferty says goodbye to Matt...the best farm-hand ever!

Brandi, Sandy, Randy, Roberta and Laurie all stood around the battered black ute as Matt threw his backpack onto the tray, making a loud thump as it hit the metal. The five older women all checked out the young hunk with gleeful, shameless abandon.