Oz Beach Boy...Sexy NYE Entertainer

Story Info
Matt plays shirtless waiter for drunk sixty-somethings...
8.3k words
4.56
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is a New Year's Eve story in which my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted Aussie male exhibitionist in his twenties) works as a shirtless waiter at a NYE Party of sixty-something women. This story features CFNM, stripping, female-of-male body worship, and public fellatio, but NO sexual intercourse. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Mature".

---------------------------------------

It was New Year's Eve in Sydney, Australia. I was dressed in a pair of skin-tight exercise-style pants, black sneakers, and a bow-tie...and surrounded by a group of bawdy, boisterous, blowsy women aged in their sixties.

I'd been asked by my two sixty-something friends, Shelley Barnes and Ginger Maloney, to do them a favour by working as a shirtless waiter at a New Year's Eve party they'd put on for their friends in the large car-space area of Shelley's house in Sydney's western suburb of Blacktown. It was a long way from my apartment on the coast, and combined with my state of undress, it made me feel more than a little vulnerable. It was an unusual situation, but that was hardly anything new for me.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic, incredibly well-hung Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time. I'm also a chronic masturbator.

It had been a particularly wild Christmas for me this year (even more so than usual...which is really saying something), so it was perversely fitting that I see out the year barely clothed and in the midst of a group of loud, drunken women, most of whom were many, many decades older than me. Though strange on the surface, this was also hardly anything new for me.

I absolutely love older women, and I've had many, many extraordinary sexual encounters with ladies several years my senior. I literally enjoy and am attracted to women of all ages, shapes, colours, sizes, religions, socio-economic backgrounds, and political persuasions.

I do not discriminate. I have had mind-blowing sex with women of all descriptions, and some of my most amazing experiences have been with women much, much older than me. I am deeply and profoundly aroused by them all.

I met Shelley and Ginger a couple of years back when I was holidaying in the coastal party town of Byron Bay. We enjoyed a wild, drunken, all-night-long threesome together, and I left my email details for the slumbering ladies before sneaking out in the morning with my body sore and my balls well and truly leached dry. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Byron Bay Oldies"]

We'd had a few sexy threesomes since, always at Shelley's large house in Blacktown. Weather permitting, I also usually do nude laps in the backyard swimming pool while the two older women watch me in their one-piece swimsuits and beach gowns, smilingly sipping cocktails and staring unashamedly at my heavily muscled and happily exposed body.

I unfailingly have a wonderful time whenever I hang out with Shelley and Ginger. They're funny, foul-mouthed, and decidedly rough around the edges, and they derive great amusement from teasing me and making lewd jokes at my expense. The two much older women also enjoy doing just about everything with me sexually, and I'm usually exhausted by the time I head back home to the coast.

Though our relationship is a singularly sexual one, I've also grown very fond of Shelley and Ginger over the few years we've known each other. While it's all way too raunchy and dirty to come close to being a mother-son type deal, I definitely feel a lot of care and warmth from Shelley and Ginger whenever we communicate or get together...ostensibly for sex, but also for a nice time.

So, when Shelley and Ginger asked me to flex my muscles as their New Year's Eve shirtless waiter, I couldn't resist. Sure, I wanted to help my two sexy friends out, but the very idea of being half-exposed in front of a group of older women was also a very, very sexy prospect in itself. I absolutely love showing off my body and being the centre of attention when it comes to women, so this literally had the feel of a possible sex fantasy come to life.

I'd stripped nude for many, many women in the past, and I'd even performed two actual strip shows the Christmas before last [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip" and "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome"], but this New Year's Eve gig was actually a little more nerve-wracking as I would be amongst a group of women for the entire party...and knowing Shelley and Ginger, I got the sense that anything was possible.

"We won't let the girls rape you or anything like that," Shelley said reassuringly in her email, but I expected to at least get groped and sexually harassed for most of this New Year's Eve. "We'll look after you, Matt. We won't let them rip off your todger and orchestras or anything like that. We won't let them stick things up your Tijuana. Nobody will hurt you, darl...we'll fucken kill them!"

Shelley and Ginger asked me via email to prepare my own outfit, so I opted for a pair of skin-tight exercise pants that I occasionally wore jogging in the winter when it was especially cold, teamed with black sneakers.

I purchased a stupid bow-tie so I'd look more like an actual waiter, but stopped short at the even more silly cuff-link things that shirtless waiters wear around their wrists. I then slicked back my longish sandy-brown hair for an added shot of hoped-for class.

Just in case I ended up losing my exercise pants, I also purchased a skimpy g-string from the excellent online adult store Intimus. I very rarely wear g-strings, and I looked ridiculous. What could be best described as a piece of rectal floss rode up right into my butt-crack, while my long, thick cock was barely contained in the front pouch. I literally had to curl my schlong around in half to make it fit. It looked like a bowling ball in a marble bag. I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed. I looked so absurd that I half-hoped my exercise pants would actually stay on.

After the hour-long drive from my apartment to Shelley's house in Blacktown, I got out of my car, stretched my legs, and walked up to the front of the house. I had a loose hoodie on over my bare chest and bow-tie, and I was carrying a sports bag with a change of clothes, a baggie of coke, and some proper underwear for later.

As I strode up the front path, I could see the large, expansive, undercover car-space area where Shelley said the party would be happening. There were bar-stools and tables spread around the space, and large bunches of balloons everywhere, while a generous bar spread out across one of the side walls.

"Don't worry, Matt," Shelley laughed as she opened the front door. "We'll pull the roll-a-door down so people can't see in off the street. We'll have some privacy."

"We're not gonna give those dickheads across the road a free show," Ginger said from behind Shelley. "Fuck that! They can get their own fuckin' young spunk! But there's no way he'd be as hot as you!"

"Thanks, ladies," I said with a smile. "Happy New Year! I hope you had a great Christmas!"

As Shelley and Ginger walked outside to greet me, I looked the two sixty-something women up and down appreciatively. I noticed them doing the exact same thing to me, with both women's eyes locking for an extended period on the huge bulge of my crotch.

The average-height Shelley's hair was long, blonde and perhaps dyed, partially bundled on top of her head in a messy bun, with the rest flooding over her shoulders and down her back. She had dark blue eyes, high cheek bones, and full, red, lipstick-coated lips.

Wearing light make-up, Shelley looked great for her age, with only slight wrinkles creasing her very attractive face. Her throat, however, was a mess of crinkled, crepe-like skin, and it looked like plastic surgery had either not been an option or consideration for the blowsy 63-year-old.

Shelley's breasts were big and tanned, and her red summer dress offered a wonderful view of her considerable cleavage, obviously created by a not-too-supportive bra, as her tits moved around beautifully whenever she did.

Shelley was far from lean, with thick rolls of fat around her mid-section clearly visible through the fabric of her summer dress, while her butt was big and round, and jiggled gorgeously from side to side as she moved toward me. Shelley's hips were wide, and her arms were fleshy and round.

The slightly shorter Ginger had a very similar look to Shelley's. Her hair, however, was a dark, coppery red colour, which appeared to be completely natural, as it perfectly matched her thick eyebrows and pale skin tone. Her name was another very obvious clue that her hair colour hadn't come out of a bottle.

While Shelley was tanned, Ginger was much paler, with a heavy sprinkling of freckles covering the top of her also big breasts, which were even less supported than her friend's. Ginger's breasts swung heavily in her black summer dress, and almost gave me an instant erection.

62-year-old Ginger's wrinkles were a little heavier and more pronounced than Shelley's, and she was carrying even more extra kilos, particularly on her arms and around her butt and mid-section. Her luminous, blazing green eyes, however, were absolutely stunning.

Though they were still hot, Shelley and Ginger would have been absolute knock-outs when they were younger. Despite being in their early sixties, and obviously much, much older than me, these two blowsy broads were sexy and alluring, and I was always very, very happy to see them. I was also very, very happy to be bringing in the New Year with them and their friends.

I hugged and kissed Shelley and Ginger warmly in front of the house, and both women were at it immediately. Shelley ran her hands all over my tight, muscular butt when she embraced me, and Ginger went even further, grabbing my cock through my skin-tight exercise pants and giving it a big, hearty squeeze. It was always great to see Shelley and Ginger.

"Matt, I want ya to be a surprise for our girlfriends tonight, okay?" Shelley asked after we'd finished hugging and groping each other. "We haven't told 'em there'd be a shirtless waiter...or that it would be you. Can you just hang out in the guest room until most of them are here, and then I'll come and get you? We'll bring you out and do a big introduction. I want them to be excited."

"Feel free to have a wank while you wait," Ginger said and then laughed raucously. "Just don't get jizz on the carpet...Shelley will strangle ya!"

"Yeah, come in your hand!" Shelley guffawed loudly. "Not on the floor!"

Shelley and Ginger guided me to the guest bedroom, and both older women gave me a warm kiss on the lips. Ginger grabbed my cock again too. I walked inside, peeled off my hoodie, and looked at myself in a mid-sized mirror hanging on the wall.

I looked okay, but I wanted to pump myself up more, so I dropped to the floor and did a hundred quick push-ups, which instantly got my muscles nicely tensed and flexed. I pulled at my cock a few times through my pants and g-string. I did a few sit-ups and boxing moves to further consolidate my pump. I felt good...fit, hard, and ready for action.

For the next half-hour, I continued to stretch and lightly work out as I heard knocks at the door and female voices moving into the house. Despite Ginger's suggestion, I didn't masturbate...though I had jerked off a few times at home before I left. A couple of minutes with some nude images of Ashley Graham and Jennifer Lawrence had well and truly got me over the line.

As I listened intently and with great curiosity from the half-light of the guest room, Shelley and Ginger greeted each new female arrival with loud shrieks of excitement. Every woman that entered sounded like they were well and truly up for it.

"Rhonda, ya fat bitch!" I heard Shelley howl at one point. "Get those massive norks in here, ya fat slut! Let me smack that fat arse!"

I didn't hear any male voices, which was excellent...Shelley had promised me this was an all-female affair, and that the only other sausages at the party would be the ones sizzling on the barbecue. Having guys at the New Year's Eve party would have made me decidedly uncomfortable.

"Okay, Matt," Shelley said as she finally knocked on the door. "The girls are here...let's get you out there."

"Let go of your dick," Ginger said with a guffaw. "Stop playing with yourself! It's showtime, Matt."

"Aww," I fake-moaned. "I was just about to wank it while thinking about your tits and your big, red bush."

As Shelley pushed open the door, I put my hands behind my head and narcissistically flexed my biceps and pectoral muscles, making my body look as ripped and buff as I could. Shelley and Ginger looked at my bare torso and smiled appreciatively. Both women looked me up and down for a few long, glorious moments.

"You look great, Matt," Shelley said firmly. "But then again, you always look great. I love your outfit...it's stupid, but fun. Thanks for dressing up for us."

"You're always a good sport, Matt," Ginger added. "You don't mind us teasing you...it's nice."

"I love it," I responded with a smile. "Shall we get out there? Are they ready?"

"Let's do it," Shelley replied with a laugh. "These ol' bitches won't know what's hit 'em!"

Pumped, jacked, and ready to go, I followed Shelley and Ginger through the house, and then out into the large car-space area, which I noticed had been happily closed in with the lowering of the garage roller-door. More importantly, I also noticed that the car-space area was now filled with women.

"Happy New Year, girls!" Shelley screamed when we got to the car-space area. "This is our friend, Matt, and he's gonna be serving our drinks tonight!"

Twenty sets of female eyes suddenly turned to look at me, and a couple of moments later, I was greeted with a wild, high-pitched cacophony of cheers, screams, laughs and whistles. The group of twenty women all clapped loudly, some standing suddenly from their bar-stools to enthusiastically pump their fists in the air.

"Matt is a good friend of mine, and Ginger too," Shelley said, "so you girls be nice, okay? Matt's very, very friendly, but you behave yourselves, right?"

"Can we grab his donger?" shrieked a heavy-set sixty-something woman with enormous breasts and a big, wobbling butt. "Can we give his lug-nuts a squeeze?"

"Be gentle, Rhonda!" Shelley said firmly. "Show Matt some respect, or I'll kick you right in your fat arse."

"You'll never see your foot again, ya bitch!" Rhonda howled in response, and all of the women laughed wildly. "It'll get stuck up there until I shit it out!"

As the women laughed at Rhonda's joke, I scanned around the car-space. The women all appeared to be aged in their sixties or late fifties, and most were not what society would generally term slim. There were straining tight pants, plenty of cleavage, a lot of dyed and permed hair, and no shortage of make-up. Most of the women were Anglo-Aussies, but there were also a few Polynesian ladies in the mix.

The only woman anywhere close to my own age was the attractive brunette thirty-something working behind the bar. Her long hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, and I instantly clocked a large set of breasts beneath her neatly pressed white blouse. She smiled over at me with a look of sympathetic amusement while confidently pouring champagne into a long line of glasses.

I waved at the assembled women, and they all waved back and cheered. They then almost uniformly looked me up and down, checking out the smoothly waxed contours of my bare torso and the rippling muscles in my arms. The women talked amongst themselves as they looked at me, some pointing at the very obvious bulge of my crotch. I felt extremely vulnerable, but very turned on, with the anxiety actually feeding into my arousal.

"Come and get some drinks," said the woman from behind the bar with a big smile. "We've got some thirsty ladies here...literally."

I walked through the car-space toward the bar, and almost immediately felt a decent-size slap on my butt. I turned around and was immediately met by the wide, plump, attractive face of the corpulent Rhonda. Her curly blonde hair hanging loose and her enormous breasts barely constrained by a sleeveless, low-cut top, sixty-something Rhonda pointed at me and smiled wickedly.

"Get crackin', young fella!" Rhonda roared. "I need a drink! Don't fart-arse around, mate, or I'll put you over my knee!"

"Yes, ma'am," I said quickly and moved toward the bar.

"G'day, mate," said the brunette bartender with a wink, and then handed me a tray. "I'm Shayna. I'll pour the drinks and you get 'em out, okay? It'll mostly be wine, champagne, beer and juice, but a few of the girls might want some harder stuff. Just let me know."

"Are you with a hospitality agency?" I asked as Shayna placed glasses of champagne on my tray. "Or do you know Shelley?"

"I work at the pub where some of the girls hang out," Shayna replied. "I know a few of 'em. Shelley asked me to work here tonight. She's a great lady."

"Yeah, she's terrific," I agreed. "I've had some fun with her and Ginger. They asked me to be the shirtless waiter tonight."

"I think you're in for a wild night, Matt," Shayna said with a smile. "These girls are a bit crazy. If you need a break or some help, just let me know. Something tells me you might end up being a bit more than just a shirtless waiter."

"I get that feeling too...I'll let you know if it gets too much," I responded, and turned around with my tray of drinks.

I walked up to a table of four women, who plucked their drinks off the tray, said their hellos, and then proceeded to immediately rub their spare hands all over the hard muscles and smoothly waxed skin of my bare torso. They ran their long fingernails up and down the deep ridges of my stone-hard abs, all smiling at me appreciatively. I smiled back at them warmly, and then headed back to the bar.

I grabbed more drinks from Shayna, and continued to move around the car-space area, delivering beverages to the rest of the women. I felt hands land on my butt whenever I stopped with my tray, with nearly all of the women copping a hearty feel of my behind. There were also eager, exploratory fingers up and down my back and torso, and hands placed casually on my shoulders when I handed over the champagne. My abs were particularly popular.

Some of the women, however, were noticeably more reserved, opting just to stand back and look at my body rather than get hands-on. I assumed these women might have been married, or perhaps were just not into man-handling young guys they didn't know at parties.

Either way, they all seemed to be having a good time, especially after I'd done a few rounds of the party and had handed over enough drinks to get everyone decently lubricated. By that stage, I'd also been felt up many, many times...though nobody had gone for my cock yet.

"Hey, Matt, I'm Mary," said a busty, sixty-something blonde in a tight leather mini-skirt and Cold Chisel t-shirt. "Ya havin' fun? Ya don't mind us ol' boilers goin' the grope on ya?"