Oz Beach Boy...Sexy NYE Entertainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any friend of Shelley and Ginger is a friend of mine," I replied. "I'm happy to be here."

"Matt, I'm Karen...I gotta ask, mate...have you really fucked Shelley and Ginger?" smiled the sixty-something redhead sitting with Mary. "They don't pay ya? You're not like a gigolo or somethin'? Are they blackmailin' ya? You're so young and hot."

"No, I'm not a gigolo," I replied. "I met Shelley and Ginger in Byron Bay a couple of years back, and we've had sex a few times since, yeah. They're great. We always have a good time."

"I'll fuckin' bet those bitches do," Mary said, and then slowly reached for my crotch with a wicked smile. "But I don't know about you, mate."

"Oh, I love it," I said, and Mary slowly wrapped her fingers around my flaccid cock through my tight pants. "I love older women."

"Well, you're in the right place for that," Mary responded, and then squeezed and pulled at my cock, slowly manipulating it back and forth. "But we're all pretty fuckin' old...we're more than fuckin' cougars."

"Let go of his willy, Mary," Karen said with a snigger. "Stop playing with him...don't make him come in his pants. He's gotta get the drinks out. It's New Year's Eve...we wanna get pissed, for fuck's sake!"

With Mary's hand still grasping at my cock, I slowly pulled away and released myself from her grip with a smile and a wink. Mary smiled back at me and then threw her head back and laughed. I moved back to the bar, my cock ever so slightly engorged in my skimpy g-string and exercise pants.

"They haven't eaten you alive yet," Shayna laughed from behind the bar, and set me up another tray of drinks.

"I've still got all my appendages," I responded, and headed back into the feminine throng as Shayna shook her head and laughed.

I delivered several more rounds, moving through the crowd with greater precision each time, getting used to the female hands constantly on my butt and grabbing at my bulging biceps.

There were hands running through my hair, and long fingernails racing teasingly down my spine. Big, bawdy Rhonda even slid her hand between my legs from behind while I was serving some drinks and gently grabbed my balls. I flinched and the older woman laughed.

While cooking sausages and rissoles on the barbecue near the car-space area, Shelley and Ginger watched my progress with obvious amusement, laughing every time they saw one of their friends cross the line by pinching me on the butt and making a grab for my crotch. With the women getting more and more drunk, they were also getting a lot cheekier. As I delivered round after round of drinks, I was astounded at how much booze was being consumed, and quickly too.

With the crowd of sixty-something women now well and truly lubricated, at least one woman on nearly every one of the tables grabbed at my crotch when I set their drinks down. Some were gentle, but others went for me with surprising boldness, getting a good grip on both my cock and balls, and then squeezing until I winced and flinched. I was touched and fondled for nearly the entire time.

When I delivered what felt like my tenth tray of drinks to a table of three extremely heavy-set, and highly inebriated, Polynesian women, they all cheered and clapped. When I set down their drinks, two of the big women grabbed me gently by the upper arms and kissed me on the neck, getting surprisingly amorous and breathing warmly into my ears.

With the two big women holding me firmly in place, one of their friends got up from the bar table and rubbed her hands all over my bare torso, pulling and tweaking sexily at my nipples. She ran her hands down my abs, and then took hold of the waistband of my exercise pants. When I gasped in shock, she pulled my pants out and away from my body, and then peered down into them.

"We wanna see what you've got on under there," the woman said, and then looked right down the front of my pants, obviously catching sight of my g-string. "And it doesn't look like much!"

While the woman held my pants stretched humiliatingly out from my waist, her friends all stared down into my crotch too, and then laughed uproariously when they saw my g-string. I gently pulled away from the three Polynesian women, who let me go, but not without a lot more groping of my butt and chest. The woman who had first peered down my pants gently rubbed her hand over my crotch, getting a good feel of my cock and balls, but thankfully not squeezing them.

"Inspecting the goods?" Shayna asked when I returned to the bar. "Geez, they had a look right down there, didn't they?"

"Yeah, it's getting pretty wild," I responded. "They're all pretty drunk now. We're going to keep serving them?"

"We're at a party, not a pub," Shayna replied. "We keep serving them until we knock off, or until they collapse. I hope you're not shy about your body."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because," Shayna replied with a smile, and then pointed at my exercise pants, "I don't think you'll be leaving here with those."

"Geez," I said with a grin, "I think I can handle it. I'm definitely not shy about my body."

I did several more circuits of the car-space area, grabbing drinks from Shayna and expertly delivering them to the crowd of drunken women. As I cruised around, setting drinks down on the table, I could sense that the women were getting more drunk, more uninhibited, and more excited.

As I moved from one table to the next, the women began pulling down on the back of my skin-tight exercise pants, trying to wrench them down over my butt to get a peek. The cock-grabbing Mary was the most successful, laughing wildly as she clutched my pants with both hands and then violently pulled them down, exposing about half of my practically bare butt. With my spare hand, I reached down and quickly pulled my pants back up.

"Nice arse!" Mary howled. "Hard as a rock!"

"He's a cute one!" Mary's friend Karen added. "He's the hottest waiter I've ever seen!"

As I walked over to Shelley and Ginger at the seeming safe haven of the barbecue, more female hands grabbed eagerly and excitedly at the back of my pants, pulling the tight, stretch-style fabric down again and again. Long fingernails raked gently over my smooth, sweat-slicked skin as women grasped desperately at me.

"Get his bum out!" I heard one clumsily clutching woman slur drunkenly as I moved. "Let's have a look at him!"

To continuous shrieking, feminine laughter, I jumped and weaved to avoid being partially pantsed, constantly clutching at the back of my pants to awkwardly pull them back up with one hand while my other was occupied with my empty drinks tray. I swerved to avoid more aggressively outstretched female hands, some going for my pants while others rubbed at my chest and abs.

After extricating myself from the drunken horde of sixty-somethings and still pulling up my pants, I walked over to say hello to the smiling Shelley and Ginger, who were chatting and laughing while turning over sausages and rissoles on the barbecue.

"How ya goin'?" Shelley asked. "The girls look like they're coppin' a pretty good feel. You okay? I saw Mary grab your meat and two veg...a couple of the other girls too. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, I love it," I replied. "You know me...I love all the attention...I love it when women want me."

"Well, they fuckin' want ya, that's for sure!" Ginger said with a smile. "Now they're tryin' to pull down your pants too! If they go too far, let us know, okay?"

"Yeah, I will," I responded. "But I'm okay with just about anything. You know me!"

After a few more rounds of drinks, and more attempts from the assembled women to get my pants down, I walked up to Rhonda's table. The sixty-something's huge tits wobbled and bounced as she clapped when I arrived. Rhonda got up from the bar table and gave me a big hug, her spongy tits squashing sexily against my rock-hard abs. The big, blowsy blonde then kissed me passionately on the lips, and gave me a wicked smile when she was done.

"Those pants have to come off," Rhonda said, her shrill voice slurred and slowed from all the booze she'd consumed. "We need to see more. We've all been tryin', but now it's time to get fuckin' serious!"

At this, the three drunken women sitting with Rhonda slowly lumbered off their bar-stools and then wrapped their big, fleshy arms around my bare torso, the considerable weight of their heavy bodies bearing down on me with full force. The strong smell of booze, perspiration and perfume filled my nostrils as I struggled mildly against the three women, weakly attempting to break their grasp.

Though I love being naked in front of women, I played it coy. I've learned that most women like to feel like they have the upper hand in sexual situations, and to feel like they have control over a guy. Being brash and cocky works sometimes, but in this situation, I went for the hesitant routine.

I've learned that when a group of women is stripping a guy, they want him to struggle...they want to feel like they're winning the fight, and that they're getting one over on him. Some women are also turned off by a full-on, flat-out exhibitionist who gets his kicks by hanging his cock, so I usually play up the fake reluctance to make things more fun...for them and me.

"Hey, let me go," I said weakly as the three heavy-set women sloppily and clumsily held on to me.

Rhonda set her drink down on the table, and then walked toward me with a wicked smile. The big woman grabbed the front of my exercise pants with both hands, and then slowly, messily pulled them down, raking them over my muscled upper thighs and yanking them awkwardly down my calves until they bundled clumsily around my ankles. I could hear wild laughing and cheering from all around the car-space area.

"Rhonda's pantsing him!" I heard a loud female voice yell in a drunken slur. "She's gettin' his dacks off!"

I looked over to see Shelley and Ginger laughing at the barbecue, and then peered down at my now bare legs. My g-string looked even skimpier than I'd remembered it, my huge cock and balls barely contained by the front pouch, their weight pressing and straining against the thin fabric. My hips were completely visible, with just a thin piece of black fabric riding around to my butt, and then down into my arse-crack.

"Oh, yeah," Rhonda slurred, her huge tits jiggling as she laughed at my g-string. "Look at his little male stripper panties! This is one hot guy! Ya look even better now, Matt!"

"Oh, come on...this is too much," I said with mock indignation, and then reached down hopelessly to pull up my pants. "I'm a shirtless waiter!"

"Uh, uh, uh," Rhonda said and waved her finger at me. "Your pants are comin' off! Time to stop the teasin'! Give me a hand, girls."

As I struggled lightly, the three women let go of me, and then joined the clumsily squatting Rhonda in pulling and wrenching at my sneakers. To a chorus of uproarious laughter from their friends, the four women finally got my sneakers and socks off my feet, and then threw them away out into the backyard.

Knocking over a glass of champagne, I grabbed onto the table for balance as the four women pulled and grabbed at my black exercise pants, dragging and manoeuvring them until they were freed from my feet and ripped completely from my body. I then watched helplessly as my pants were hurled by Rhonda into the backyard with my discarded shoes.

After finally freeing me from my skin-tight black exercise pants, Rhonda and her three friends hauled themselves up from their squatting positions, two of them even using my strong legs to clutch onto for balance. The four women looked at my muscular, waxed, near-nude body, and then smiled broadly at their achievement. The cheering and clapping from the other women continued.

"That pantsing has made me thirsty," Rhonda said with a big laugh. "Get us another round, g-string boy!"

Feeling wholly and hotly exposed, I walked back to the bar, the night air cool and surprisingly pleasant on my now bare legs and butt cheeks. I heard the laughter rise as I turned to reveal my taut, rock-hard butt. I then felt a huge, stinging slap land on my right butt cheek, and turned to see Rhonda laughing with her palm raised at me.

"Make it snappy!" the big blonde said, and then winked at me. "I'm dry as a nun's!"

With my butt fully exposed and blushed red from Rhonda's naughty slap, I walked quickly with my empty drinks tray over to the bar, where I was met by a smiling Shayna. Shaking her head in disdain, the attractive brunette pointed at my skimpy g-string, which barely contained my absurdly jiggling cock and balls.

"You look ridiculous," Shayna said with a smirk. "I would have fucked you until I saw that stupid thing."

"Aww," I responded, excited by Shayna's very flirty and forward comment, "you can always take it off."

"I prefer a little mystery when it comes to my men," Shayna said, instantly deflating my temporary sense of hubris, "and you don't leave nearly enough to the imagination. Plus, you're all waxed...and I don't know how I feel about that, mate."

"I'll give you a call when my body hair grows back," I countered, "and I'll turn up completely covered from head to toe."

"You're cute," Shayna said with a smile, and loaded up my tray with drinks. "But you're too young for me."

"I'm gonna take a break for a few minutes while Shelley and Ginger get the food out," I said, and quietly slid back into the house while all the women moved toward the barbecue.

I went back to the guest room and flopped down onto the bed in my g-string, my skin tender from being constantly groped, and my muscles sore from delivering so many trays of drinks. I rested for a while, did a few lines of the coke that I'd brought in my sports bag, and then went through a lengthy stretching routine, working out the kinks in my muscles and getting myself back into tip-top shape.

Turned on by all the female attention, I seriously contemplated peeling off my g-string and jerking off, but decided against it. I'd already jerked off twice just before hitting the party, and I didn't want to drain myself completely just in case I saw a little action. I did, however, pull and tug at my cock a few times to get it slightly pumped.

I slicked my hair back again, and checked myself out in the mirror. My muscles were appropriately and satisfyingly jacked, but my g-string was completely and utterly absurd. I could almost understand why it had been a total deal-breaker for Shayna; I looked like a poseur wanker of the very first order. Even the coke couldn't help convince me that I looked cool. Shelley and Ginger's friends, however, seemed to like it, and after pushing through fifty quick, muscle-pumping push-ups, I headed back out to the party.

"Quick, Matt, get these drinks out," Shayna said immediately, and passed me a tray stacked with champagne glasses. "They've been crying out for more booze."

Wonderfully buzzed, I grabbed the tray and then headed back out into the throng, instantly feeling hands all over my bare butt as I set the glasses of champagne down on the bar tables, which were now littered with paper plates and leftover barbecue food. I ran tray after tray, getting the women even more greased up with booze. They seemed to like me even more now that I was dressed in nothing but a skimpy g-string.

"I love your little panties," said the Polynesian woman who'd peeked down the front of my pants earlier. "We had a preview before, but seeing you like this...it's amazing...a man parading himself before a large group of women. You have no shame, do you? No dignity?"

"Not much," I responded with a smile, and moved away to the feel of the big Polynesian woman's pinching, grasping hands on my butt. "I lost that a long time ago."

As I moved through the crowd serving more drinks, the touching and groping of my body got more and more intense, the women's hands moving aggressively all over my bare torso and exposed butt, their fingers violently tweaking and twisting my nipples. I also felt long fingernails slide right into my butt-crack on several occasions. These women were wild.

Several of the women also began standing up and leaning in to kiss me as I passed them. With my drinks tray swaying and dipping precariously, I returned the kisses, sliding my tongue into the mouths of women I'd barely spoken to, often feeling their fingers clutching at the pouch of my g-string while I was otherwise occupied.

As more drinks were consumed by the women, and it got closer and closer to midnight and the ringing in of the New Year, inhibition and hesitancy went sailing out the proverbial window. The laughter and cheering got louder, and more and more hands found their way to my cock. My flaccid member was pulled and plucked at through its tiny fabric covering, with some fingers even finding their way inside my g-string to rub up against the soft, smooth flesh of my manhood. I groaned with pleasure and surprise.

After a while, my drinks tray was abandoned, and I almost became a human pinball, bouncing between the tables of various women, my toned butt and bulging genitals the target of wildly grasping hands, my face vigorously kissed and licked, my muscular chest and abs continually poked, pulled and prodded. I was at the mercy of the feminine mob...and I loved it.

Shelley and Ginger watched on with bemused smiles from the side of the car-space area as my slicked-back hair became dishevelled as long fingernails raked through it, and my g-string was pawed at so rapaciously that it eventually sat lopsided on my crotch, the top of my man-scaped pubic bush revealed, and one of my low-hanging balls dropping humiliatingly out of the side of my pants. The string in back had been yanked half-way down my butt. I was a mess.

"He's lost a ball!" Mary hooted when she caught sight of my errant testicle. "Fuck me, his g-banger's comin' off!"

"Let's get rid of the fuckin' thing!" Rhonda roared in a drunken slur. "Rip it off him! Fuck..."

Seemingly at big, bawdy Rhonda's command, there was a flood of hands at my waist, seemingly upwards of five women suddenly pulling and ripping at my flimsy g-string. They wrenched and tore at it so aggressively that my body was shoved and pulled back and forth like a rag doll. Again, I meekly struggled and protested while enjoying every sordid second of it.

"Hey, come on...enough," I muttered half-heartedly while lamely attempting to get away. "You can't do this."

"Easy, girls...steady on a bit," Shelley shouted from the sidelines.

"Fuck off, Shelley," Rhonda laughingly responded. "He's been teasing us all night...we want to see it!"

With that, there was the loud, unmistakable sound of ripping fabric, and my flimsy little g-string was literally torn asunder by a horde of female hands, not just pulled from my body, but shredded into pieces in the face of mature female desire and sexual curiosity. I was completely naked in front of twenty women who had been pawing and grabbing at me all night.

There was a brief pause, and then a wild, crazed wail of laughter and cheering when the party of drunken, domineering women realised they'd finally removed all of my clothes and gotten me totally naked.

Staggering with my cock and balls swinging from the force and aggression of my denuding, I looked around at a sea of howling, cackling female faces, all stained with sweat and tears of laughter as they looked right at my crotch.

"Fucking donkey dick," Karen said and pointed right at my exposed cock. "He's hung like a horse!"

"He's a monster!" Mary added. "A freak of nature...but the best kind!"

While the more reserved women hung back and watched in shock, a large group of women crushed in on me, rubbing my chest and grabbing for my cock, which was pulled and jerked by a succession of warring hands, literally fighting each other for a feel of my manhood. It was too nerve-wracking for me to get hard, and my cock stayed soft despite the female hands all over it.