Oz Beach Boy Taps 2 Brazilian Girls

Story Info
Aussie Beach Boy gets nude with 2 hot Brazilians.
6.5k words
4.52
13.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: All characters in this story are over eighteen years of age. Parts of this story actually happened. This is a threesome sex story with some CFNM.

---------------------------

It was a beautifully warm summer's morning in Sydney, Australia. I was at home trying to do some work online. Unfortunately, my apartment building complex was undergoing major external repairs.

There was rampant construction noise, and cabled work trolleys constantly going up and down the outside of the building. It was a dusty, noisy nightmare.

There was, however, one bright spot in amongst this monumental mess. The non-stop hazardous work required traffic controlling safety officers on site for the entire work day.

The officers would shepherd cars safely into the complex and make sure that work ceased when residents walked by.

In Sydney, traffic control and safety work is usually done by young women here from overseas on working visas.

For some happy reason, they are usually young Irish or Brazilian girls. They are also usually very attractive.

The extent of the work on the apartment complex required two safety officers, who monitored different construction zones and communicated with each other via walky-talky.

The safety officers were Brazilian girls in their early twenties, and they were eye-wateringly, underwear-strainingly gorgeous.

They wore heavy work pants, thick high-visibility shirts and vests, big boots, and hard-hats, so they weren't exactly at their glamorous best.

They also wore large name badges pinned to their vests, which let me know that they were called Ana and Fernanda, which just made them even sexier. Their natural beauty easily shone through their bulky work attire.

I would surreptitiously ogle these girls from my windows through the cracks in my blinds. I often stared at them for ten minutes or more at a time. Their exotic beauty almost hypnotised me.

There was also another Brazilian girl on site, but she was a supervisor and spent most of her time with the male construction workers, checking on their safety and working conditions.

Her name was Adriana. She was sexy too, but not quite at the scorching level of Ana and Fernanda.

Despite appearing to be the same age as Ana and Fernanda, Adriana had the steely demeanour of someone that you wouldn't mess with.

I frequently ogled Adriana too, but she was usually with male colleagues, which made it more difficult for me to drift off into South American sexual fantasy land.

The three girls all spoke Portuguese, and fluent English with thick accents, which almost gave me an instant hard-on. Very occasionally, all three girls would gather together, which was like hitting the sexual jackpot.

I would watch them intently, and get increasingly aroused as they giggled, laughed and chatted in Portuguese. Finally unable to bear it any longer, I would race into the bathroom and jerk off while thinking about them.

Being the major narcissist and exhibitionist that I am, I often seriously contemplated stripping naked, or at least down to my underwear, and walking past my windows so they could see me.

But I knew that if they were offended, I would be in all sorts of trouble. They could tell the site manager, call the cops, or just as bad, I could end up with a group of burly construction workers at my door wanting to kick my arse.

It was difficult, but I kept my clothes on, and just admired Ana, Fernanda and sometimes Adriana from afar.

After I got through some work by mid-morning, I looked out of my windows to see who was where. Fernanda was by the side of my apartment block, which gave me a clear view of her through the crack in my blinds.

I quickly saw that Ana, however, was actually in an even better spot: the beautiful Brazilian was located next to another building, which also put her right next to the large outdoor swimming pool shared by all the buildings in the complex.

I had an idea: sure, I couldn't walk around my unit in the nude, but I could go out to the pool in my Speedos, and give Ana a good look at me. She wasn't too close, and the pool had high metal fence palings around it, so it wouldn't be so obvious that I was out there to show off.

It was a warm day, and I wouldn't create any suspicion by going for a swim and strutting my stuff around the pool. It was also during the week, so there was nobody else out there, which gave me some room to move.

I got changed into my skin-tight, butt-hugging, bikini-style Speedos, wrapped a small towel around my waist, and walked hurriedly down to the pool.

I opened the gate with my key, and let it slam with a loud bang to get Ana's attention. The beautiful Brazilian quickly looked over in my direction. I walked around the pool closer to where Ana stood.

She carefully monitored one of the cabled trolleys winching its way up the outside of the closest building. She turned and looked in my direction. A smile spread across her beautiful face as she looked at my bare torso, which was lightly beaded with sweat.

I was in roaring, raging physical shape from all of the jogging, swimming, shadow boxing and intense gym sessions that I regularly did. I had a deep tan from my time spent outside running shirtless and lounging on the beach.

I loved to show off my body in front of women whenever I could, and I had worked extremely hard to get in great shape to garner as much female attention as I could. I spent many an hour at the beach primping and posing for any women that wanted to have a look.

Ana checked me out shamelessly. The smile remained on her face the whole time. She was tall and poised with long, straight, jet-black hair that stretched gloriously down to the small of her back. She had regal features and looked almost Native American, with smooth, caramel-coloured skin and deep brown eyes.

Her bulky work-issue clothes provided no real idea about her body and breast size, but her legs were long and lean, and she looked fit, strong and healthy.

Ana watched intently, but my most impressive asset was yet to be revealed. I am blessed with an enormous penis, which is both long and thick.

An interested young lady requested that I measure it a few weeks previously, and after a quick Google search, I discovered that I was a true physical outlier: my dick was 23 centimetres flaccid and 31 centimetres when it was fully erect.

It made a gigantic bulge in my Speedos, and got me a lot of attention at the beach.

I walked closer to where Ana was standing, and made sure that she was looking in my direction. I then slowly pulled my towel loose from around my waist and let it drop to the ground.

I stood there theatrically in just my Speedos, and flexed the muscles in my arms and torso. Ana giggled quietly. She looked me up and down, and her jaw slowly hung wide open when she settled on my crotch.

Her eyes remained transfixed on my Speedos for a few long seconds, and then the sexy safety officer looked me directly in the eyes. She gave me a truly suggestive, salacious smile, and bit down gently on her lower lip.

Then, while still looking directly at me, Ana unclipped the walky-talky from her belt and spoke into it in Portuguese. My god, I wished I spoke the language.

A couple of minutes later, I realised who she had spoken to, and it wasn't anything to do with the construction work going on. Ana's fellow sexy Brazilian safety officer Fernanda quickly walked past the pool with a huge smile on her pretty face, and took a good, long look at me.

Where Ana was tall, lean, dark and regal looking, Fernanda was far sunnier in appearance. She had blonde highlights through her crimped hair, and huge brown eyes with long, spidery fake eyelashes. She also had long, painted finger nails, which was a massive turn-on.

Fernanda was shorter and much curvier than Ana, and it was clear that she had large breasts constrained under her hi-vis work shirt. She wore her work pants pleasingly tight, which showed off a sexily protruding bubble butt.

I'd masturbated over that visual image more than a few times. Appropriately enough, the gorgeous young woman took a particular interest in my own butt, craning her head to cop a proper perve at its muscular contours.

Fernanda strolled over to Ana and the women talked and laughed loudly. Then they both looked right at me and giggled. I was being obviously and shamelessly objectified, and I loved it. Ana pointed to my Speedos and the giggling escalated. The women rocked back and forth with laughter.

Fernanda even held her hands apart in front of her waist for Ana to see, using the international female code to describe a big dick. They both laughed uproariously at this, and threw their heads back alluringly.

They obviously didn't care about whether or not I could clock what they were saying and doing.

I was exactly where I most loved to be: standing in front of multiple women being stared at, commented on, giggled at, and drooled over.

There was only one thing that could have improved the situation, but unfortunately there was no possible way that I could drop my Speedos at a shared, out-in-the-open swimming pool without getting arrested.

I kept my pants on, but something told me that Ana and Fernanda would have been quite happy indeed if I went The Full Monty right in front of them.

I flexed and posed for the girls, and then dramatically dived into the pool. I cut a few fast laps to get my muscles pumped up even more, and then slowly emerged from the pool.

Ana and Fernanda watched me as I towelled off suggestively. I stretched out my muscles and bent over slowly to wipe my legs dry. I gave them a very good look at my butt.

They laughed and then walked quickly over to the pool. They looked around, as if they didn't want to be seen approaching me. Their boss Adriana was at the far end of the complex talking to some of the male workers.

Ana and Fernanda walked right up to the pool fence and smiled at me seductively. I shivered with anticipation. Ana ran her hand up and down one of the fence palings suggestively.

"Hi," Ana said. "What a beautiful day, huh?"

"Yeah, it's lovely, isn't it?" I replied. "Sunny and warm."

The two women were much closer to me, and they looked me up and down even more voraciously. They licked their lips. Their sexy accents drove me wild.

"We have a lunch break in an hour," Fernanda said, and bit her bottom lip. "Which building are you in? What's your apartment number? Is anyone else at home?"

Oh my god, I couldn't believe that this was happening. They hadn't even bothered to make any small talk. These women were all business. I pointed over at my building.

"I'm in Unit 2F," I said in shock. "I live alone. Are you gonna come up?"

"We've been watching you at this pool today," Ana purred. "You've made us very, very horny walking around in those tiny little pants with your amazing body on show for us. Yes, we are going to come up to your place. We want to see more of you...much more of you. We want to have a very nice time with you."

"What was that unit number again?" Fernanda asked slyly and smiled wickedly. "Was it 2F for fuck? Or 2S for suck?"

"2F," I stuttered and laughed. "Definitely 2F. I'm so flattered. You girls are so beautiful. I can't believe this. I'm Matt, by the way."

"You are very beautiful too, Matt. We will see you in an hour," Ana cooed. "I'm Ana and this is my friend Fernanda. And don't bother getting dressed, Matt. We're not coming up to cook you lunch. You won't need clothes. If you put on clothes, we will just rip them off you. We only have one hour. We will see you very soon. We will have a very good time together."

Ana and Fernanda walked back to their respective posts, and I grabbed my towel and raced back up to my apartment.

I tidied up, wiped down the bathroom quickly, put out some clean towels, and filled some large jugs with cold water. I pulled down all the blinds and put on the air conditioner to cool things down.

Then I had a dilemma to deal with. I was so turned on by Ana and Fernanda that I knew I would likely ejaculate immediately if they so much as touched my cock.

I needed to make myself last if I wanted to satisfy them both. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of these girls.

I had to jerk off so I wasn't walking into this already set to blow. I closed my eyes and imagined Ana and Fernanda naked.

Two minutes later, I came all over my laminate flooring. I wiped up the mess with a handful of tissues and dumped them in the kitchen bin.

I then had a very rushed shower. I gave my already man-scaped pubic hair a quick trim and slapped on some deodorant and cologne. I slicked back my wet hair. I was happy with how I looked.

I tried to control my excitement. Ana told me not to get dressed, but I couldn't open the door with my dick hanging out. A robe? A towel? Underpants? A carefully draped cleaning cloth? I decided to put my Speedos back on.

My swimsuit had turned them on in the first place, so I went with what worked.

There was a gentle knock on the door. I opened it slowly, and Ana and Fernanda smiled up at me warmly. They really were beautiful. They had both unbuttoned their work shirts already, which hung sexily open.

They had tight, dark blue singlets on underneath. Fernanda's very big breasts strained against the cotton, and Ana's were actually larger than they'd appeared under her work shirt.

"Hi ladies," I said. "Please, come in."

"Thank you, Matt," Ana purred.

The beautiful Brazilians pushed gently past me and looked around my apartment.

"You have a very nice place," Ana smiled. "It's so nice and cool in here too. And did you tidy up for us? It's so neat and clean."

"Yeah, I did," I replied. "I wanted things to look nice for you. Please make yourselves comfortable. Did you want to freshen up or have a shower?"

"Thank you, Matt," Fernanda giggled. "You seem like a really nice guy. I like you a lot. We're going to have a great time. We'll have a shower later...after we've fucked. I don't want anyone to smell it on us when we go back to work."

I shuddered and shook. I shut the door and walked back in. Ana strolled into my bedroom, looked quickly at my double-bed sized futon, and then walked back into the living area.

She took off her work shirt, which she then draped over one of my dining table chairs.

There were elaborate, vividly coloured tattoos snaking down Ana's arms. She looked at my sofa, and then looked at the large, faux-animal-hide rug that spread out luxuriously across my laminate flooring. Ana smiled.

"We will fuck on this rug," she said, and with her accent, it was one of the sexiest things that I'd ever heard in my life. "Have you ever had sex with two women before, Matt?"

"No, not exactly," I replied. "Sort of...but not like this. I'll do my best. I still can't believe this is happening."

"It's definitely happening, Matt" Fernanda said. "You're a hot guy. You have an amazing body. This is exciting for us too. I'm very excited about touching your body, and feeling you inside me."

I shivered. Fernanda took off her shirt. She threw it on the chair next to Ana's. She had a full sleeve of tattoos running down her right arm. Both girls untied their heavy work boots and kicked them off.

They unzipped their work pants, slid them down their lithe, caramel-coloured legs, and pulled them off raggedly over their feet. They both giggled.

Fernanda had tattoos on her legs too. They added their pants to the growing pile of clothing on my dining chairs.

Then, at nearly exactly the same time, the sexy safety officers peeled their blue singlets up over their heads, revealing their smooth underarms, which were paler than the rest of their tanned bodies.

They tossed their singlets over with their other clothes. Ana and Fernanda stood in front of me in their sports-style underwear, which clung tight and firm to their exquisite bodies.

Their stomachs were gloriously flat, their arms and legs toned, and their skin glistening and smooth. I almost hyper-ventilated with excitement. My Speedos started to pulse and stretch.

"When we were watching you at the pool, we thought that perhaps you had a sock in your pants to impress us," Ana smiled and pointed at my crotch. "It looks so big. Is it real? Or were you tricking us? We will be very, very sad if you have been playing games."

"That's really my penis in there," I replied. "I don't have to stuff my Speedos. Trust me. I'm huge."

"Well, then," Fernanda giggled. "You should take off your swimsuit and let us see for ourselves. Strip. Get naked for us. Let us see your huge cock."

"Yes, Matt," Ana purred. "It is time for you to take off your pants and show us everything. Let us see if you're a real man or just a fake. I hope that you are not just a bitch playing games. Let us see what's really down there. Strip."

I'd been fantasising for weeks about taking off all of my clothes in front of these two sexy Brazilian safety officers, and I didn't wait a minute longer.

I wanted it out for them to see. I yanked the drawstring on my Speedos and then quickly slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. I flicked them away with my foot and they slid into the wall.

I stood before the girls as naked as the day I was born, with not a stitch of clothing to cover myself. I clenched and unclenched my fists to flex my muscles. I was taut and ripped.

My cock dangled half-way down my thighs. Sexual excitement tore through my body, and pulsed like electricity across my skin.

Ana and Fernanda both looked down at my long, thick, flaccid cock. They covered their mouths, let out a gasp, and appeared to be in shock.

They looked me in the eye, and then looked back at my manhood. They both smiled, and then laughed. Fernanda even crossed herself theatrically.

"That is amazing," Ana said. "You have the biggest cock of any man that I have ever seen. Oh my god. I want to watch you get it hard. It must get huge."

"Play with it," Fernanda whispered, and made a suggestive jerking-off motion with her right hand. "Play with your cock for us. Make it hard. Get it up. I want to see it get even bigger."

I started to stroke my cock, slowly pulsing up and down. Fernanda watched me, and then pulled her sports bra up over her head. Her breasts rose and then landed with a dramatic flop when her bra went up and over them. She tossed it aside.

Her tits were huge and round, but wonderfully firm. They were exquisite, with dark brown nipples. Then she slid down her panties to reveal her completely waxed crotch and curvy hips.

I breathed in sharply and stroked myself. Just above the top of Fernanda's labial split was a small tattoo that read "No Trespassing." I looked at it and giggled.

"Don't worry, Matt," she smiled. "You're welcome in there. But you're not going anywhere near my asshole with that thing."

Ana stripped off her bra and panties too, and she looked nearly as amazing as Fernanda. Her tits were big and firm, but she boasted a more athletic frame than her friend's. Her stomach was flat and traced with muscle.

Ana's crotch was waxed clean too, and she had a tattoo of a butterfly on her hip. She exuded a confident sexuality, and appeared utterly comfortable being naked. She smiled at me.

"Keep playing with yourself," Ana purred. "Don't stop. I want it hard."

I stood there and jerked off while Ana and Fernanda watched. I had a full-blown erection. My cock felt like it was made of stone.

The girls looked at me and laughed. They spoke to each other in Portuguese and pointed at my cock.

"It's so big," Fernanda whispered in English. "I can't believe his size. He's like a horse. He's a freak. I don't know if my pussy is big enough."

Ana laughed. "You've got a pussy like a bucket," she said. "You have had two men in there at the same time."

"Is true," Fernanda replied. "But he is almost scary...it's that big!"

12