Oz Beach Boy Taps 2 Brazilian Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. I was still in shock that these women were naked in my home. Ana and Fernanda laid down and then stretched back on my enormous rug. They spread their legs open wide. Their ankles crossed over each other.

Their clean, shiny vulvas were like stylised works of sexualised art. They lay with their heads on the ground and craned their necks to keep watching me play with myself.

Ana and Fernanda then slowly slid their fingers into themselves and moaned with pleasure. They kept playing until they became visibly wet.

"Come and fuck me now," Ana said. "I'm ready. Put that giant thing inside me."

I got down on my knees between Ana's legs. I put my hands on her silky smooth hips and lifted her butt towards me. I drove myself into her hard, and Ana let out a deep groan from the back of her throat.

I pumped away, and drove myself as deeply as I could into her. After a few strokes, Ana flipped me around and got on top of me. She writhed above me. I watched her tits slam together as she furiously slid up and down my cock.

Her hair flung wildly around her face. I put my hand on her flat stomach and felt the flexing muscles beneath. She rode me hard.

I rubbed Ana's tits and tweaked her nipples. She moaned. My hands were all over her body. I rubbed her tits, her sides, her face, her neck...everything. I felt like a kid given free rein in an empty toy shop. I could play with anything that I wanted and I didn't know what to choose.

I'm sure that Ana thought that I was a sloppy and desperate lover, but she seemed to enjoy riding me. She yelped and winced, and made a variety of wild noises.

Fernanda then stood up and placed a foot on either side of my head. She smiled, and slowly lowered her pussy onto my face. It came toward me like some divine creature coming down from heaven.

The skin folds of her hairless vulva, the creased flesh of her taint, the glimpse of her butthole...I gasped and moaned in appreciation.

"Oh my god," I croaked with pleasure and surprise. "Oh my god."

Fernanda paused her vaginal descent. "Is no good?" she asked. "You don't want to lick my pussy? You no like?"

"Oh no, I like it," I blurted out. "I love it! I'll lick it until there's nothing left. I'll suck it! Keep going! Please!"

Fernanda lowered her pussy right onto my face. The smell was aromatic, fetid and utterly extraordinary. Ana, meanwhile, jammed down on my rock-hard cock.

I licked around and into Fernanda's lips searching for her clit. I found it and flicked it with my tongue. I licked it back and forth.

We all moaned in pleasure, a series of bizarre sounds emanating from us, a heaving mass of skin, muscle and sweat.

Fernanda ground her pussy in my face and swivelled her hips around while my tongue continued to probe and tease her. I licked her hard, and worked on her clit with as much concentration as I could.

But with the smell of sex everywhere, and two amazing women writhing away on top of me, I was in a state of hyper-arousal and felt like my whole body was going to explode. I struggled to focus. I was in ecstasy.

Ana and Fernanda bucked wildly on me for a number of minutes. Fernanda was breathing heavily, and she bore down harder on my face, grinding her drenched pussy onto my sopping mouth. She said something quickly in Portuguese, and then spoke in breathy English.

"Ana, Ana...I really want Matt to fuck me now," Fernanda said. "Please! Fuck me, Matt."

Ana drew herself up off me and laid back on the rug. She was a generous lover and an even more generous friend. She smiled but looked exhausted. She let her friend have her turn.

Fernanda lifted herself off my face and then kneeled on the rug on all fours. I decided to assert myself a little after being so thoroughly double-teamed by the two girls.

I grabbed Fernanda by the hips and gently turned her around. I pushed her into the doggy-style position. I stared lustfully at the butt that I had fantasised about and jerked off over for weeks.

It was big, round, waxed clean and voluminous, but despite its size, it was firm and tight. There was no wobble on it, even when Fernanda moved around.

I slapped my cock up against her butt cheeks, and dribbled pre-cum all over them. I ran my hands all over her arse. Fernanda looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled.

"I told you, Matt," she breathed. "Do not put that thing in my asshole. That's what men always want because of my big Brazilian ass. I no like it. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me like a woman. Don't do me in the ass."

"I'm not gonna butt-fuck you, Fernanda, I promise," I said. "You've got such a great butt, but you told me not to...I'd never do that. I am gonna fuck you though. Hard." She gasped.

And with that, I slammed my cock into Fernanda's slick pussy, thrusting intensely with my hips. Her labia spread as my member plunged into her, and then I went in deep and hard. Fernanda let out a strange, shocked sound, as if someone had stepped on her toe.

I pumped into her as hard as I could, and rocked her whole body. She muttered in Portuguese while I slid back and forth into her.

She moaned with excitement. I was in the midst of nothing short of a wet, hot, crazy sexual frenzy.

"It feels so huge inside me," Fernanda growled. "It feels like I'm being fisted."

Ana then slid up alongside Fernanda, and used her friend as an arm rest while she ground her body into my bare torso.

I leaned down and sucked on her tits. I tongued them and took as much of their glorious weight into my mouth as I could.

I kept my left hand on Fernanda's butt to steady myself and slid my right hand between Ana's legs. I got in deep and felt for her clit.

I rubbed it gently and the Brazilian beauty gasped and whimpered. All the while, I continued to pump Fernanda as hard as I could.

There was a howl from Ana as my hand worked on her vigorously. She bucked and rode my fingers. I kissed her passionately on the mouth. I licked her neck. She jerked and moaned, her body shivering and shaking in orgasm.

Ana let out a whimpering cry and then collapsed into a sitting position. I leaned down and kept kissing her excitedly. I also continued to pump away into Fernanda. I'd never been happier that I was so fit and energetic.

"You will like this," Ana cooed.

I felt her move around behind me as I pumped Fernanda. Ana reached between my legs and gently massaged my big swinging nuts. Then I felt my butt cheeks being spread apart.

Ana bent her face down there, and I felt her tongue snaking around the edge of my butthole. She darted it in and out a few times, and I groaned loudly with pleasure.

I was being aroused from every angle. I internally praised myself for jerking off earlier to ensure greater sexual stamina and control.

Meanwhile, beneath me, Fernanda rocked back and forth from the pressure of my thrusting and moaned wildly. I watched her big butt with pleasure, and ran my hands all over it again.

It was nothing short of a triumph of human physiology. A masterpiece of the flesh. I slapped it with my open palm. I grabbed the flesh. I slapped it again.

"Sim, sim, sim," Fernanda yelped, which I assumed meant yes in Portuguese.

I wanted to watch Fernanda come. I wanted to suck her tits. I quickly pulled out of her, and gently flipped her around to lay her on her back. I drove my cock into her again while I embraced her.

I kissed Fernanda passionately, as I had Ana. I looked down at her huge tits, which slung back and forth as I slammed into her again and again.

I licked them all over, and ran my tongue all around her dark brown, erect nipples and areolae.

Ana lay on the rug next to us, and watched her friend's tits slush up and down beneath me. She watched my hips and butt moving rhythmically, and licked her lips. Ana's hand slowly slipped between her legs.

Obviously still warm from her previous orgasm, Ana fingered herself. She rubbed deep into her clit and her eyes glazed over with delight. She laughed softly.

"Fuck her, Matt," she whispered. "Fuck her. Make her come."

Fernanda continued to moan towards an orgasm. I held her tight as she shuddered and shook. She thrashed back against me, her hips gyrating. I went in harder and sucked on her tits even more aggressively.

Fernanda howled deeply. She almost sounded like she was in pain. But she laughed too, a flooding mess of sexually driven emotion coursing through her wonderfully pneumatic body.

She popped, rumbled and then shrieked. Fernanda was done. She slumped underneath me, her body limp post-orgasm, and drenched with sweat. I kissed her warmly and hungrily again, and slid my erect cock out of her.

I realised that I was yet to taste Ana, and I desperately wanted to. I moved over to her, my erection swaying comically from side to side. Sweat cascaded down my chest, over my stomach, and into my pubic hair.

I spread Ana's lusciously lithe legs wide apart with my hands, as far as they would stretch. I dropped my head into her crotch, and slid my tongue into her vulva, licking around her lips.

I tongued her clit. She moaned. I licked her until she came, violently thrashing her hips into my face. Ana slumped in a heap. She had just orgasmed for the second time, and she was a mess.

I stood up and stroked my erect cock. I was going to pump it until I blew, but Ana and Fernanda got up slowly to their knees and moved clumsily toward me, their perfect tits jiggling around erotically. They smiled, and looked slightly dazed.

"I want to suck that thing," Fernanda said. "I want it in my mouth."

"We will lick and suck you until you come," Ana said. "You will blow everywhere."

I felt both their mouths on me, a mixture of deep sucking and energetic tongue-flicking. They took turns, and there was enough for both of them.

They rolled their tongues around my bulging head. They worked my long shaft. Fingers massaged my balls. Hands dug tightly into my butt.

Ana and Fernanda knew what they were doing, and they delivered a masterclass in how to perform double-team oral sex. They'd definitely done this before.

They sucked and licked, and sucked and licked. They mouthed my balls. I felt my legs buckle. A tidal wave of sexual energy swept through my body.

"I'm gonna blow," I breathed heavily, and careened toward a noisy orgasm. "I wanna come on your tits! I wanna blow all over your tits!"

Ana and Fernanda moved back a little and watched my cock twitch and jump. They smiled. I groaned. I'd dreamed about coming on them, and I was nearly there.

I screamed. Semen roared out of my cock. A long, sticky rope of jizz shot out with shocking force, and landed on Ana's beautiful tits with a splat.

I grabbed hold of my cock and aimed it at Fernanda. Another rope of jizz shot out and splattered across the curvy Brazilian's tits.

It was like defacing a priceless piece of art, but as I saw my jizz trickling over Fernanda's left nipple, it sent me into another paroxysm of sexual desire.

Another blast shot out of me, and it hit Fernanda on her smooth, lovely stomach, and trickled down towards her hilarious "No Trespassing" tattoo.

The girls laughed, and amusingly smeared my cum all over their tits with their hands while they looked right at me naughtily. They talked to each other in Portuguese.

"Fuck, that was hot," Fernanda laughed. "I don't know if I can walk! You fucked me so hard, Matt. A real macho fuck!"

"That was wonderful," Ana added. "You were wonderful, Matt."

My cock deflated, and I slumped to my knees. My energy was tapped. I laid back down on the rug on my back, exhausted.

Ana and Fernanda joined me. They cuddled up to me warmly, one on each side of me.

It was an extraordinary feeling. I kissed them both deeply and passionately. This post-coital reverie lasted for a few beautiful minutes. The girls eventually pulled away from me and sat up.

"I am sorry, Matt," Ana said. "But we must leave now. We have to go back to work or we'll get in trouble."

"Adriana will kick our butts," Fernanda giggled. "You know her? She's our boss."

"Okay, of course," I said, and sat up. My limp cock slid onto the rug. "Would you like to have a shower? Or do you need to run?"

"We have to wash all your cum off us, silly boy," Fernanda laughed. "We can't stink like we've been fucked! Yes, we will need to take a shower."

"Go for it," I said. "There are clean towels in there. Use whatever you need. It's all yours."

The beautiful Brazilians stood up and walked quickly into the bathroom. They were still completely nude.

I heard the water run and peeked in to see them both in the shower together. They splashed water over each other and soaped themselves up with an obvious sense of urgency. They tittered in Portuguese and giggled the whole time.

The entire situation was so hot that I still had trouble believing that it had happened. I'd just fucked two of the most beautiful women that I'd ever seen, and now they were in my shower cleaning each other up.

I grabbed some glasses of water, and Ana and Fernanda emerged from the bathroom with towels wrapped around their bodies.

They drank thirstily and then grabbed their clothes to get dressed. They yanked their towels off and dried themselves quickly.

I watched them intently and they didn't seem to mind. Their breasts swayed alluringly as they moved. I marvelled at their waxed vulvas. I could have gazed at those perfect naked bodies forever.

Ana smiled at me. Fernanda poked out her tongue. I stood in the nude and smiled back at them. They both looked at my dick.

They pulled on all their bulky work gear, and sat down to tie up their heavy boots. The girls adjusted their hair, and straightened themselves up, ready for work again.

They looked beautiful, like they always did when I ogled them from my windows.

Our red-hot erotic tryst had sadly come to an end. I'd never had sex like it before. It was truly extraordinary. I could have gleefully fucked them for hours and hours.

Ana kissed me on the lips, and moved toward the door. Fernanda did the same, and gave my cock a gentle tug as well. She quickly jiggled my balls and giggled. I was in a state of intense post-fuck bliss.

I knew that all my work in the gym had paid off. I would never have been able to keep up with these two Brazilians if I wasn't at my physical best. My physique had also got Ana and Fernanda interested in the first place, and that was reward enough. The enormous bulge in my Speedos helped too, of course.

Then -- bang -- there was a loud knock on the front door. We all jumped and looked at each other in surprise. Ana and Fernanda had concerned but mildly amused looks on their faces. They looked like naughty children caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

They looked at me in confusion. There was another loud knock on the door. A heavily accented voice started to speak.

"Hello, please open up," said the female voice. "This is Adriana Santos from Strategic Construction Services. I know that there are members of my staff in your unit. Can you please open the door, sir?"

I was shocked. Ana and Fernanda looked at me, half-laughing and half-scared. We had been caught.

We were all adults, of course, but I assumed that fucking the apartment complex's residents must have been against their company's policy.

"Shit, that's our boss," Fernanda giggled. "She will not be happy."

"Do you want to hide somewhere?" I asked. "I'll cover for you. I'll do anything."

"No, just open the door, Matt," Ana sighed. "You're a nice man, thank you. But we will have to deal with Adriana. We will be okay."

I walked toward the door, and forgot one very obvious detail.

"Oh, Matt," Fernanda giggled, "your big cock is still hanging out. You are nude. Maybe you should cover yourself."

"Oh shit," I gasped. I looked around and grabbed one of the girl's wet towels from up off the floor. I hastily wiped the sweat from my bare torso and wrapped the wet towel around my waist.

I moved toward the entrance of my unit. I nervously turned the cold metal handle, and slowly opened the door. And right there, looking me straight in the face, was the beautiful and self-assured Adriana Santos...

12