Oz Beach Boy Tormented By Teens

Story Info
Two eighteen-year-old schoolgirls drive Matt wild by the sea.
7k words
4.46
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the April Fools Day Story Contest 2024, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to leave a score. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something male exhibitionist) being mercilessly teased by a pair of eighteen-year-old schoolgirls. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, much discussion of sex, and teasing, but NO sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Exhibitionist/Voyeur".

---------------------------------------

It was a hot summer morning in Sydney, Australia. Eighteen-year-old Bethany Halliday gazed over at the man in the distance and smiled.

"He's hot, huh?" Bethany asked.

"He sure is," replied Bethany's best friend, Fatimah Khail. "But I think he's old."

"Yeah, he's probably like 25 or something," Bethany responded with a laugh. "Nobody that old is touching my vadge! Those wrinkly fingers! Gross!"

"Nobody's touching my vadge until I'm married," muttered Fatimah. "My kus is off limits! No dicks! No fingers even! My kus is for my future husband!"

"Yeah, fair enough," Bethany said with a laugh. "But trust me, you'll like it when they get there! It feels amazing having a dick up there. Fingers too."

"But when they do, my vadge will be clean," Fatimah responded with a smile. "Virgin territory, bitch!"

Bethany was helping to celebrate Fatimah's eighteenth birthday, and the hot guy in the distance was a nice bonus...a bit of eye candy to make the day even more fun. Bethany had turned eighteen six months ago, and she promised Fatimah they'd have a few kicks when she hit her milestone too.

Both high school students in Year 12, Bethany and Fatimah had kissed off school, jumped on the train, picked up two bottles of cheap wine, and travelled over an hour to a nice, secluded coastal bay just around the corner from one of Sydney's most popular beaches. It was a beautiful, picturesque spot dotted with sunbathers, swimmers and divers. Bethany and Fatimah were set for a day of drinking, laughing, sunbathing and swimming.

It was, however, a big risk for the girls. Though Bethany's olds were totally loose, Fatimah's Lebanese parents were strict Christians, and things like truanting and drinking would have seen Fatimah ripped to shreds and then grounded for weeks...but she was officially an adult now, so what the fuck? It was Fatimah's birthday, and Bethany thought her best friend deserved some fun.

Blonde, curvy, big breasted Bethany Halliday was always ready for fun. She loved to drink, vape, dance, party, and, since she'd turned eighteen, fuck. On her eighteenth birthday, Bethany had allowed her friend Jonah McKenzie into her panties, and she thoroughly enjoyed those five minutes on her bedroom floor, and couldn't wait for more.

Bethany had sex with a few guys after Jonah (and maybe even had a few orgasms, she wasn't sure), and they were all guys her own age. The beautiful eighteen-year-old had zero interest in older guys, and found it especially gross when she got checked out by guys old enough to be her father...which happened a lot.

Bethany was naturally beautiful, and her big tits and nice butt got her a lot of attention too...her top-grade womanly assets were like a magnet for male eyes, especially when they strained against the thin cotton of her white school blouse and blue skirt.

Since she'd turned eighteen, Bethany had even noticed the male teachers at her high school checking her out. It was as if her becoming an adult had given the old perves free reign to have at her; they obviously knew Bethany's age from school records, and now saw her as fair game. Gross!

Bethany's super-strict, super-old, super-disgusting arsehole of a maths teacher was the absolute worst...literally the day Bethany turned eighteen, his eyes were practically glued to her tits. He'd put Bethany on detention for just about anything, and then stare at her tits the whole time she was there. He probably went home and wacked it over her! Fucking perve! Just the thought of it made her sick.

Old guys just weren't Bethany's thing. But even though he was older, this guy walking out of the water and onto the rocks about ten metres away from them was hot as fuck. Wearing a skimpy, sexy little pair of bikini-style Speedos, the guy was tall, deeply tanned, and heavily muscled. He was also fucking cute, with chiseled features and deep, brown, fuck-me-hard eyes.

Weirdly, Bethany could see that the man's skin was completely smooth and free of hair from his totally jacked bare torso right down to his shredded calves. This guy probably got fucking waxed more than she did! Bethany probably had more hair on her vadge than he did on his whole body!

Though he was likely in his mid or even late twenties, Bethany Halliday had to admit that she'd never seen a man as hot and fully jacked as this before. The little Speedos were a bit pervy, but she was still pretty fucking turned on by this guy's superhero-style rig and movie star face. There was no way Bethany would fuck anyone that old, but she could certainly look...she could definitely look...just like she did at Chris Hemsworth or Ryan Gosling. Those guys were old too, but they were still sexy.

Standing on a large, flat rock beside the ocean in the secluded bay, Bethany reached down next to her school bag to grab her bottle of wine. Bethany's big, soft, pliable breasts swayed and swung with the movement, not even remotely corralled by the unsupportive green bikini top she'd snuck on under her school uniform earlier that morning. Bethany stood up, smiled, and then took a long swig from the wine. Despite the early hour, the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl was feeling more than a little buzzed, and she loved it.

As Bethany swigged her wine, she kept her eye on the guy in the near distance. Dripping wet from his swim, the man swept his longish, sandy brown hair off his face, and then raised his arms above his head, stretching out his bare torso and arms, making his huge muscles bulge and pop. This guy had a hot rig, and he must have spent hours in the gym working out.

With a naughty smile, Bethany also noticed not just that this guy had a hot butt, but that he also had a really big bulge in his skimpy little Speedos. It stuck right out and was really noticeable, even from a distance. This guy must have had a very, very big dick. Bethany giggled and looked over at Fatimah.

Sitting down on the large flat rock nearby, Fatimah drank from her own bottle of wine, her long, black, silky-straight hair fluttering ever so slightly in the sea breeze, and hanging in wisps over her olive-skinned shoulders and big, spongy, perfectly shaped breasts, which hung loose in a black bikini top. Like Bethany, Fatimah was curvy and womanly with rounded hips and big tits, but had a nice, flat stomach and perfectly toned arms and legs.

Because they hung out together all the time, and because they both had hot bodies and big tits, Bethany and Fatimah had been tagged with the nickname The Double D's at their high school in Sydney's south-west, where they were both popular and at the centre of just about everything that went on. Bethany and Fatimah were most definitely on the inside socially.

"Here come The Double D's," girls would say when Bethany and Fatimah walked up. "We all just got a lot uglier! Deal!"

As Bethany and Fatimah both watched under the hot summer sun, the man quickly toweled off, and then turned around so they were both looking at his back, which was crisscrossed with muscle and a large, discoloured birthmark...hardly a fucking deal-breaker! The man then slowly grabbed the back of his Speedos with both hands, and wedged them carefully into his butt-crack, instantly turning his little swimsuit into a naughty g-string.

"Holy fuck, Fats," Bethany laughed quietly. "G-string! Look at his butt!"

"It's cute," Fatimah responded, also with a laugh. "It looks really hard and firm. Not many guys show off their butts like that...he must be really up himself, huh?"

"Yeah, like us," Bethany giggled, and then gently jiggled her own g-string-clad butt, making its tanned cheeks wobble ever so slightly.

"You got that right, bitch," Fatimah said and stood up, shaking her own g-string-clad butt, its cheeks a little fleshier than Bethany's and far more mobile. "Fuck, look at him, Beth. He's pervy and old...but he's hot."

Bethany and Fatimah watched intently as the man sat down and then spread himself out on a large, flat rock, lying back on his elbows with his powerful legs slightly apart, offering the perfect view of his barely contained bulging package for the two eighteen-year-old schoolgirls.

"Not a bad birthday present, huh?" Bethany asked. "A hot guy to look at by the sea? Practically showing off his balls? It'd be better if he was our age, but what the fuck, yeah?"

"He's hot," Fatimah said with a smile, "and he's nearly in the nuddy...that's enough for me."

"Happy Birthday, Fats," Bethany said and winked at her best friend, and they both took a big gulp of wine.

"Thanks, Beth," Fatimah responded. "You're the best, girlfriend."

Standing side by side on the large flat rock in their very revealing -- and very flattering -- bikinis, Bethany unquestionably saw the guy checking them out as he laid in the sun soaking up the rays. Bethany saw the guy's eyes move up and down her body, and then over to Fatimah's equally sexy frame. The guy wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that he was checking them out, and Bethany smiled.

"He's checking us out," Bethany said quietly and took a swig of wine. "He's looking at our tits, I can tell."

"Yeah, for sure," Fatimah responded quickly. "He's perving on us. He's probably a creep."

"His dick looks really, really big," Bethany said flatly. "Had you noticed, Fats?"

"Yeah, that's a big wad in his bikini bottoms," Fatimah said mockingly. "He looks like a big boy, yeah?"

"He sure does," Bethany said, and tapped a long-nailed finger on her straight white teeth in thought. "Imagine how big it must get? When it's...you know?"

"Stiff?" Fatimah responded. "When it's hard?"

"Yeah," Bethany said with a giggle. "When he's got a boner...I'd like to see that...that would be hilarious."

"Yeah, that would be so funny," Fatimah responded. "His Speedos would probably rip apart if he got a woody!"

"Well then, let's play a little game with this old perve, huh?" Bethany said firmly. "Let's give this guy a hard-on! Right here in the open!"

"Oh, my god," Fatimah gasped. "You're the best, Beth! That's too funny! How?"

"We're pretty hot, Fats...and we're in bikinis," Bethany replied with a wink and a smile. "It won't take much, girlfriend. This guy will be stiff before we know it."

"You're so fucking funny, Beth," Fatimah said sincerely.

Intentionally shaking her curvy butt as she moved, Bethany moved over to her school bag, pulled out a portable speaker, sat it on the rock, and then started flicking through her phone. Was there anything sexier than two hot chicks in bikinis dancing? Bethany just had to find the right song.

After a few moments, the low, hard, sensual tones of Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's hit cut "WAP" started to ebb and pulse from the portable speaker, intentionally played loudly enough so the man in the Speedos would be able to hear it. As hoped, the minute the song kicked in, the man looked over even more intently at Bethany and Fatimah.

"Let's dance, bitch," Bethany said flatly. "Make it sexy, huh? Shake your ass!"

"That guy will have a wet ass pussy in a minute," Fatimah said with a giggle. "My ass be shaking!"

Moving slowly and sensually to the music, Bethany and Fatimah raised their arms above their heads, and then swiveled their curvy hips, swaying them from side to side while also swinging their ample breasts to the hard beat. Slopping around like jelly in a bowl, Bethany and Fatimah's tits sloshed inside their bikini tops, their nipples in danger of peeking out at any moment.

"He can't take his eyes off us," Bethany said quietly.

"Bitch has good taste in women," Fatimah responded.

Bethany reached out her hands, and Fatimah took them. The best friends moved in close to each other and then pushed back out to the music. Clutching each other's hands, the eighteen-year-olds put their faces close together, and then Bethany thrust her big tits into Fatimah's slightly bigger tits, the soft flesh rubbing sensually together, the fabric of their bikinis in deep contrast. Bethany was confident they must have made for a very, very sexy picture.

Bethany and Fatimah had never seen each other naked, and they'd never kissed or touched each other or anything like that, but they were very comfortable around each other, and were relaxed with their bodies. The girls always danced together when they were out clubbing at places like Mickey's, so this waterside slink was nothing out of the ordinary for them...though they'd never done it specifically to turn a guy on...that was new.

As the girls brushed their big tits together, Bethany and Fatimah looked over at the guy on the rocks. With his reflective aviator sunglasses, he was trying not to be too obvious, but it was absolutely clear what this guy was doing. He was copping an eyeful!

Bethany looked down sneakily at the guy's tight Speedos and thought she might have seen an increase in the size of his already considerable bulge. The cheeky eighteen-year-old really wanted to embarrass this guy and get him hard, so she knew she had to up the ante.

"Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy," Bethany sang along loudly with Cardi B.

"Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy," Fatimah sang, joining in.

As the two eighteen-year-olds continued to loudly sing along, they jumped up and down together, making their big tits ride up and down like a cowboy getting bucked by a horse. A mess of pale and olive-skinned flesh, Bethany and Fatimah's highly mobile tits only just stayed inside their bikini tops, testing the limits of the thin fabric every time their feet landed on the large flat rock beneath them.

"Get low," Bethany said breathlessly, and Fatimah laughingly bent at the knees, sticking out her butt. "Twerk it!"

With her hands gripped tightly on her knees, and her big, round, blemish-free, olive-skinned, g-string-clad butt pushed out, Fatimah popped her body at the hips so her fleshy butt cheeks jiggled and then slammed together dramatically. Bethany laughed and copied her best friend's actions, her butt cheeks bumping together, but not with the same kind of force.

With their butts stuck out provocatively right in the direction of the guy in the Speedos, Bethany and Fatimah continued to twerk through most of "WAP", even sensually running their hands all over their wobbling butt cheeks at one stage, gliding over the soft, supple flesh and kneading it like dough.

"There's some whores in this house," Bethany and Fatimah howled as the song spun down, and then once again began bouncing, their big tits swinging like flesh pendulums and bouncing like basketballs. "There's some whores in this house! There's some whores in this house!"

In the near distance, Bethany could see the Speedo guy looking on with his mouth agape, and an even bigger bulge in his pants. As Bethany cheekily pulled at the back of her g-string a little to straighten it, and pulled her butt-cheeks apart slightly with her hands to nestle it in properly, she noticed the guy suddenly reach back for the bag that sat on the rock just behind him. With some urgency, the guy grabbed the t-shirt that sat on top of his bag, and then hurriedly dropped it over his waist, covering his Speedos completely.

"Oh, my god...I think he's got a boner," Bethany said quietly. "He just threw his t-shirt over his dick...he must be hard!"

"We did it!" Fatimah said with a smile. "But now we can't see it! Fuck! I wanted to see it poking through his Speedos!"

"Let's keep going," Bethany said with a laugh. "Let's make him squirm even more!"

"Yes!" Fatimah agreed loudly. "I want to see him totally embarrassed!"

"I might change the music," Bethany said with a wink.

Slowly, sexily, Bethany got down on all fours on the large flat rock, her butt pushed out and her tits dangling low, almost like udders. The beautiful blonde then rested on her elbows on the rock, picked up her phone, and started swiping through it. Bethany positioned herself perfectly, and then opened up her legs, giving the Speedos guy a perfect view not just of her g-string-filled butt-crack, but also at her bikini-covered vulval bulge, which was wholly revealed.

Bethany knew she had a big, highly visible vulval bulge (she'd once taken a selfie of herself chucking a leggy in her undies in the mirror, and was surprised by how hot she looked between the legs), and she even got a little aroused showing it off to this hot guy. Bethany spread her legs a little wider just to make sure he got a good look.

"Fuck, you're nearly gonna give him the whole show," Fatimah remarked with a giggle. "I can see what you had for breakfast."

"I almost feel like flashing my vadge," Bethany said, swaying her protruding butt from side to side as she swiped at her phone and eventually hit on Doja Cat's "Say So". "He'd probably love to have a look!"

"Don't do that, Beth," Fatimah said. "That's gross...nobody wants to see your kus."

"He might," Bethany responded with a laugh, and looked over at the hot guy, who was moving around awkwardly with his t-shirt hilariously covering his crotch, obviously having trouble getting comfortable with a massive boner between his legs. "I think he's really barring up now."

"I might have a look at your phone too," Fatimah said with a naughty smile, and then slowly got down on all fours, eventually resting on her elbows right next to Bethany.

Bethany felt Fatimah's gorgeous butt bump against hers, and the best friends laughed. The Speedos guy must have a view like no other. Bethany looked over her shoulder quickly, and saw that Fatimah had also spread her legs open wide, giving the guy a good look at her bikini-clad vulval bulge too.

"I'm glad I got waxed this week," Bethany said quietly.

"Me too," Fatimah responded. "I practically had an Afro going on down there! There would have been hair poking out all over the place!"

Bethany and Fatimah kept their double-butt show going for a few more minutes, their glorious arse cheeks protruding sexily and almost sparkling in the sun, practically bare except for the thin fabric strips of their g-string bikini bottoms. The increasingly aroused Bethany Halliday could feel the warmth on her cheeks...and also in her bikini bottoms.

"Let's see what he's doing," Bethany said, and the two girls turned around quickly.

Bethany giggled in shock at what she saw. Just as the two high schoolers turned around, the guy pulled his right hand out from under his t-shirt, a look of nervousness and embarrassment crossing his handsome face. He'd literally been caught red-handed...wanking!

"Oh, my god," Bethany gasped as the guy dropped his hands to his sides, ridiculously attempting to look casual, as if he hadn't just been caught with his hand in his own personal cookie jar. "He was jerking off under his t-shirt."

"What a perve," Fatimah said, shaking her head. "He must have pulled his Speedos down."

"Oh, fuck...look at it," Bethany said urgently. "It's sticking right up! Like a pole! He's totally naked under there!"

Bethany and Fatimah stared right at the t-shirt laid over the guy's crotch, which was protruding hilariously upward, barely containing and covering the enormous hard-on that rose up furiously beneath it. The guy spotted Bethany and Fatimah looking at his crotch, and then turned embarrassingly onto his side, trying unsuccessfully to hide his massive boner.