Oz Beach Boy Tormented By Teens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, what Marcus Underwood would do if some dark magic granted him the power to be reborn with this young man's face and body...the games he would play...the sexual conquests he would enjoy!

As Marcus's right hand moved with increasing fury between his spindly, hairy legs, the veteran schoolteacher literally whimpered with delight and pure sexual pleasure when Bethany and Fatimah suddenly removed their bikini tops, revealing the big, luscious breasts that heaved beneath them...the breasts that lecherous Marcus Underwood dreamed of sucking and kneading.

The veteran schoolteacher never thought he would be treated to the sight of Bethany Halliday and Fatimah Khail without their clothes, and the divine vision of Bethany and Fatimah's perfect, young, fully exposed breasts literally drove the 63-year-old school teacher wild with desire and desperation.

Marcus Underwood screamed loudly with perverse joy as he excitedly masturbated, opportunistically taking in the beautiful young bodies of his two Year 12 students. If only Bethany and Fatimah knew...if only they knew how wholly and enthusiastically they were being so used. What a game this was!

"I hope you don't mind an old man jerking off while he's looking at you," Marcus Underwood said breathlessly as he peered through his binoculars, and drove himself to a hot, messy, body-shaking orgasm while gazing longingly at the bare breasts of Bethany Halliday and Fatimah Khail.

Oh, what an extraordinary day for an old man!

Thanks for reading! For more April Fool's Day shenanigans, check out my 2023 contest entries "Oz Beach Boy Teased By Bus Teen" and "Oz Beach Boy's Wet Vengeance", and 2024's "Oz Beach Boy...Zapped!" and "Oz Beach Boy Tricks Traffic Control."