Oz Beach Boy Tricks Traffic Control

Story Info
Matt tricks traffic control girls into tricking him...nude!
9.4k words
4.56
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the April Fools Day Story Contest 2024, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something male exhibitionist) being (hopefully) amusingly duped and toyed with by a group of female traffic control officers. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, much discussion of sex, and a group hand-job, but NO sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Exhibitionist/Voyeur".

---------------------------------------

The muscled-up male exhibitionist...Matt

It was a hot summer afternoon in Sydney, Australia. I smiled when I looked down the street on my way home from a barefoot, soft-sand, beach-run, and saw a crew of female traffic officers casually going about their work.

As always, I was horny and looking for action. Though not clinically diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a twenty-something narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed many, many kinky hook-ups in my time. I'm also a chronic masturbator. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

In Australia, for whatever reason, traffic control work is almost exclusively the domain of young, female tourist travelers, usually from Ireland, the UK and South America, especially Brazil. I don't know why, but I have a particular thing for said traffic controllers...they really turn me on in a major way.

Traffic control officers are nearly all young girls in their early twenties, for a start, and they're often very, very attractive too. But I think it's the clash of their obvious feminine appeal with their masculine work attire that really turns me on.

I love to fantasise about taking off their hard-hats, and then peeling off their completely form-covering high-visibility work-wear of thick shirts, multi-pocketed pants, and heavy boots to finally get at their sexy, underwear-clad bodies beneath.

Usually wearing lots of make-up and with sexily painted nails, traffic control girls are just so fucking hot...they drive me crazy. On a couple of occasions, I've walked past coastal-area work sites being traffic controlled in just my Speedo swimsuit, desperate to get the attention of the female traffic officers.

While I've received a few very nice smiles and highly arousing looks of appreciation, it's disappointingly never gone any further than that, perhaps because there are usually groups of male workers in close proximity.

I did, however, enjoy a very sensual, extraordinarily arousing casual affair with three Brazilian traffic control and safety officers who worked in my apartment complex for several weeks while the buildings were undergoing external repairs a few years ago.

These three Brazilian women -- Ana, Fernanda and Adriana -- were amongst the most beautiful and sexually audacious girls I've ever slept with, and my time with them was constantly mind-blowing. Their facility for sex of all kinds was utterly astounding. I still masturbate about them today with fevered, alarming regularity.

I peered down the street at the construction site, and noticed a distinct lack of activity from any heavy machinery, and also virtually no noise emanating from the area. It looked like most of the work had stopped for the day.

I ducked absurdly behind a large tree to better scope out the situation. I stood for a few minutes carefully watching the large construction site, which appeared to involve the major digging up of a public road and footpath.

I smiled with excitement. The large work vehicles and excavators were parked, and there were no male construction workers in sight, with the men obviously finished their shifts. The female traffic control officers were moving around confidently, obviously locking up the fairly large roadworks site safely.

Some of the women held up traffic signs guiding cars around the site, while others pulled temporary metal fences into place. From what I could see, there appeared to be four female traffic control officers still on site, and they were all dressed in hard-hats, heavy work-boots, and high-visibility work wear in a variety of colours.

I could almost feel myself beginning to get hard. It looked like I'd finally walked into a situation which would allow me to mix it up with a group of female traffic control officers...I was ecstatic and highly aroused.

While still keeping my eyes on the work site, I quickly peeled off my t-shirt and slid out of my shorts. With my ripped, heavily muscled body on display, I felt instant pangs of nervousness and excitement. I hurriedly jammed my clothes into my backpack.

Clad in just a pair of black, skin-tight, fitted Calvin Klein boxer shorts and slides, I eased myself out from behind the tree and then walked quickly into the front-yard of a nearby block of apartments, where I'd spotted a garden tap. I turned it on, and then splashed water all over my body and right through my longish, sandy brown hair, making it look as if I'd been swimming, and to provide at least some basic excuse as to why I might be walking the streets in my underwear.

My deeply tanned, smoothly waxed skin dripping with water, I walked slowly toward the construction site, which was surrounded by huge plastic barriers, as well as an area completely fenced off and out of view of the public. I opted to innocently approach the first traffic control girl, and then basically place myself in her hands and those of her colleagues, hoping that my cheeky near-nudity might inspire a few cat-calls and whistles, and perhaps even some physical touching of some description.

I would take whatever I could get, and my big move was to play something of a dupe. I enjoy being lightly humiliated and ridiculed by women, and over my years of risqué sexual behaviour, I've learned that women love to feel like they're in control of a sexual situation. Where possible, they also like the sensation of getting one over on a guy, and even playing him for a fool.

As far as these traffic control girls would know, I was just an innocent, wholesome guy walking home and drying off after a swim who happened upon their construction site. Little did these beautiful young girls know, I was a rampaging exhibitionist desperate for any kind of sexual interaction I could get, and I wanted to get it from these hopefully naughty traffic control girls...

Traffic Controller...Belmira Borges

22-year-old Brazilian traveler Belmira Borges clutched her stop-and-slow sign with her right hand, and wiped at her sweat-soaked face with her left hand. In the searing afternoon heat, Belmira could feel her entire body sweating under her pink-and-navy-blue high-visibility work shirt and pants, and her hard-hat stuck uncomfortably to her dark, braided hair.

Belmira couldn't wait to get back to the youth hostel where she was staying so she could strip nude and take a soothing cold shower. She longed to wash off all the grime, sweat and grit that had accumulated on her curvy, womanly body.

It was a long, tiring work day spent under the scorching Australian sun for Belmira Borges. In an hour, the beautiful Brazilian would finally be done...and it couldn't come soon enough.

As she tilted her hard-hat back and mopped at her brow with a red scarf from her back pocket, Belmira looked from monitoring the road for cars to the long street that approached the large construction site...and the beautiful Brazilian couldn't quite believe what she saw.

Walking up the street in nothing but a revealing pair of fitted black boxers was a tall, deeply tanned, heavily muscled man with a small backpack over his shoulder, slides on his feet, and a relaxed smile on his face. Belmira almost thought it was some kind of mirage conjured by the summer heat.

"Ai meu deus," Belmira muttered in Portuguese. "O que e isso?"

As he got closer, Belmira could see that this man excitingly approaching her was not just incredibly well built physically, but he was also astoundingly handsome, with chiseled features and deep, brown, soulful eyes. The man appeared to be an Anglo-Australian.

The Brazilian traffic control officer could also see that the approaching man's skin was completely smooth and free of hair from his marbled bare torso right down to his sculpted calves. He made for a very striking figure indeed.

This man obviously had his entire body waxed or lasered, which made Belmira shiver with both amusement and excitement. She imagined him stretched out nude in a salon being tended to by a team of female beauticians, and almost felt herself get wet beneath her work gear.

Belmira had never seen a man as stunning as this before, and she was instantly and powerfully aroused by his very masculine beauty. Belmira hadn't had sex for three days, and she was very, very horny, which obviously helped with the ease of her arousal.

In the third month of a six-month working holiday in Australia, the very attractive Belmira Borges had practically had men throwing themselves at her. Whether sun-bathing in a g-string on the beach, or at a pub with friends, Belmira was constantly approached by interested, and often very appealing, men.

As a result, the Brazilian traffic control officer had had sex with over forty men since arriving in Australia. She'd partied with American men, English men, Irish men, Brazilian men, older men, younger men, and Aussie men...and it was the latter she enjoyed the most.

Belmira had never fucked an Aussie guy before her holiday, and she had come to love their weird accents, cute bodies, often blonde hair, and frequently large cocks. They didn't eat pussy as well as South American men, but they still did okay when browsing in the downstairs department.

This nearly naked guy approaching her was far, far more handsome than any guy she'd ever fucked, and Belmira shivered slightly with the fevered arousal of it all. The Brazilian traveler composed herself and got ready to speak to this very sexy guy as he got excitingly closer to her.

"Hello, senhor," Belmira said with a warm smile as the underwear-clad man walked right up to her.

Belmira quickly looked the man up and down. His wonderfully muscled frame was dripping with water, and his longish brown hair was wet and slicked back from his face. With her mouth slightly shape, Belmira followed the man's deeply ridged abdomen down to his underpants, where she was greeted with the sight of a huge bulge indicating what must have been a very considerable penis.

"Hi there," the man said in a sexy Aussie accent, his voice deep and sonorous. "Can I walk through here? I'm on my way home."

"You have been swimming at the beach, si?" Belmira asked, killing time while thinking of how best to exploit this highly arousing situation. "I can see that your body is all wet, si?"

"Oh, yeah," the man replied. "It's so hot...it was great in the water...really refreshing."

"You swim at this beach just down the road?" Belmira asked with a smile in her very thick South American accent. "With all the people?"

"Um, ah, no...I swam at a bay just around the corner from the main beach," the man replied. "It's quieter."

"Is nicer, si?" Belmira asked.

"Yeah...and you can actually swim nude there," the man replied with a very mischievous smile. "I like that better."

"You swim without this?" Belmira asked with a giggle and pointed at the man's underwear. "Despido?"

"Yes...despido," Matt replied with an even more mischievous smile. "No swimsuit...nothing."

"Oh, you naughty, huh?" Belmira asked with a giggle. "You have very nice body...I understand why despido...nice."

"Well, thank you," the man said, "I'm Matt, by the way. You're very beautiful."

Belmira couldn't believe how outrageously this very handsome Australian man called Matt was flirting with her. First, he walks up wearing nothing but a pair of tight, sexily revealing underpants, then he smiles at her cheekily, and finally, he starts talking about swimming in the nude. This was not the behaviour of a normal Aussie guy...Matt was playing some kind of sexy, naughty little game, and Belmira was more than happy to join in.

With a cheeky smile even more brazen than Matt's, Belmira looked the Aussie hunk up and down again, leaning slightly on her stop-and-slow sign so she could get a look at his deeply tanned, heavily muscled, water-slicked body. Belmira licked her lips, and then decided to get the other girls involved...they all deserved a bite of this delicious looking piece of man-fruit.

Belmira looked down at the next work station, and saw her supervisor packing away a collection of bright orange parking cones. The beautiful Brazilian got her attention and smiled. When the blonde, big breasted traffic controller saw Belmira casually clutching her stop-and-slow sign and talking to the delightfully unclothed Matt, the beautiful Brazilian noticed her giggle with surprise.

"Yes, you can walk through here, Mr. Matt," Belmira said. "You are lucky we can no longer whistle and make comments at the public like male construction crews used to do to women."

"Would you be whistling at me and making fun of me?" Matt asked.

"A man in his cuecas?" Belmira responded. "His underwear? Oh, yes...yes, we would. We would be making lots of fun of you."

"Well, I guess I'm lucky times have changed," Matt said with a smile. "I'd hate to feel objectified."

"This word, I don't know," Belmira said slowly in her thick accent, "but yes, we would look at your bunda! Your ass!"

"Oh, wow," Matt said, obviously pretending to be bashful. "My butt? You're very naughty."

"Naughty, naughty...okay, yes, Matt, walk this way," Belmira said and pointed toward the passage behind her, which was made by a series of huge, red, plastic barriers that ran along the road.

"Thank you so much," Matt said with a smile and then walked off.

"Take your cute little bunda that way," Belmira said quietly under her breath while leaning on her stop-and-slow sign and watching Matt walk off, checking out his cute butt. "Maybe we see what's in your cuecas? Maybe we see your pinto too, si?"

Traffic control officer...Roisin Connor

23-year-old Roisin Connor lifted up her big, heavy breasts with both hands, desperate to provide herself with a little relief in the hot afternoon sun. The skin underneath Roisin's tits was wet with sweat, and it was making the Irish traveler itch like crazy.

From beneath her white hard-hat, Roisin watched on with great intrigue as her cheeky Brazilian colleague Belmira Borges wrapped up her conversation with a big, tall, muscled up hunk of a man wearing nothing but a pair of little black briefs. Just what the fuck was going on here?

To Roisin's delight, Belmira then sent this great specimen of manhood walking right in her direction. Just as Roisin took in how hot this nearly naked lad actually was, the Irish traffic control officer's walkie-talkie crackled. Roisin pulled it quickly from her hip and held it up to her face.

"Hey, baby...let's have some fun with this guy, si?" came Belmira's thickly accented voice over the walkie-talkie. "I think he is playing games with us, sweetie...why don't we have some fun too, si?"

"Fuckin' hell, lass...he's right sexy, this lad...look at him!" Roisin replied, her blue eyes sparkling with lust and excitement. "Where the fuck did he come from?"

"He says he's just walking home...let's try and trick him out of his little panties," Belmira said with a giggle. "Let's have some fun...let us see all of this man, si?"

"I like your fuckin' style, lass," Roisin replied with a laugh in her thick Irish accent. "I thought we Irish girls were bad, but you Brazilians are un-fucking-believable. Let's have a laugh, huh? We've been working hard...we deserve some fun! This'll be a right craic, it will."

"Obrigado, querida," Belmira said with a giggle. "Show this man who the boss is here...the feminino!"

Roisin Connor was indeed the boss on this work site...after all the lads had left for the day anyway. The curvy, big breasted blonde from Dublin had been in Sydney for eighteen months, and she'd worked for Stop Right There Traffic Management for nearly the entire time, making her the most experienced traffic controller on the large, complex site.

Though Roisin mainly did office work at home in Dublin, the shift to outdoor traffic management for her extended working holiday in Australia had been a nice one. The money was surprisingly good, and the work wasn't too taxing, which meant Roisin could happily spend the rest of her time partying, having a laugh, lying on the beach, and fucking the odd lad here and there when her fanny was feeling neglected.

Roisin tapped a long red fingernail on her white teeth, and looked at the nearly naked man approaching her through a set of long, spidery, fake eye-lashes. Roisin liked to offset her bulky, form-covering pink-and-navy-blue hi-vis work-wear with very feminine make-up and accoutrements. Even though she was at work, Roisin liked to look good.

Roisin loved to turn heads when she was directing traffic. She especially loved catching male drivers (and sometimes female drivers too) checking out her big tits when she guided them through and past a site.

Roisin Connor was a real looker. The Irish beauty's long, blonde hair was impeccably styled under her hard-hat, her fingers were covered with rings, and she wore a very, very skimpy silk g-string under her uniform to remind her that she was indeed a sexy, sexy woman of the first order despite the unflattering uniform she had to wear.

Surreptitiously scratching at her sweaty butt-crack with her right hand, Roisin wondered what to do with this hot AF young lad headed her way. Belmira's suggestion to have some fun with this hunk was a fucking good one, but Roisin had been out to all hours the night before -- even sucking off a random cutie in a pub toilet -- and she wasn't thinking as quickly as she usually did. But just as she eased the itch in her arse-crack, Roisin was hit with an idea...and she liked it.

"Oh, no...no," Roisin said loudly with mock concern, and grabbed a nearby stop-and-slow sign, holding it with the stop side facing outward. "Excuse me, sir, what are you doing walking through here? This is an unsafe area!"

"What?" said the handsome young man with a look of confused concern on his gorgeous face. "Your colleague directed me to move this way...I'm just on my way home. She said this was the way to go."

"I'm afraid my colleague has made a major error, lad," Roisin said in her thick Irish accent. "I'm right sorry for that, mate. This area of the work-site is contaminated with asbestos...it's very dangerous for you."

"Oh, no," the man exclaimed with obvious concern in his deep-voiced Aussie accent. "I'm sorry...what should I do? I don't want to cause any trouble."

"You'll have to be decontaminated, lad," Roisin said with slight urgency. "Please come with me. There's a whole process."

Roisin could see Belmira watching on from a distance with a bemused smile as the Irish beauty led the near naked young man out of the small barrier-created passageway, and then into a large, fenced-off-from-view area of the construction site.