Oz Beach Boy Tricks Traffic Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for Aileen, she really liked fit, gym-toned lads, and these weren't usually the type of bloke that were turned on by bigger girls like her. Aileen was always happy to make do with other types of cock, but she longed to have a hot, shredded fella in her bed...preferably with a big willy, though that was hardly a deal-breaker.

Grumbling and moaning to herself the whole time, Aileen Meikle dropped her stop-and-slow sign, and then grabbed a bucket, four wrapped wash sponges, and a bottle of detergent from the cleaning cart, and headed over to the other side of the work site.

With the lads all gone for the day, the vehicles parked, everything packed away, and the barriers all properly positioned, Roisin Connor had obviously deemed it safe for them to cease traffic control, which made Aileen Meikle very fucking happy indeed.

The big, fleshy redhead was covered from head to toe in sweat, and her tight, orange-and-navy-blue high-visibility work wear was starting to itch and bother her. Because she was so big, Aileen found it hard to find a well-fitting uniform. The cheeky Edinburgh girl couldn't wait to strip it off when she got home, as always, and lie around in her knickers and bra.

Walking clumsily through the work site with her thick arms full and her hard-hat askew on her curly red hair, Aileen finally made it to the site office area, and almost dropped her bundle of cleaning goods in shock at what she saw.

Next to the site office were Roisin, Belmira and Bronwyn...and they were standing in a semi-circle around a man...a hot, tall, totally ripped naked man...with what looked like a fucking huge cock. What the fuck was going on? What was this?

Finally, after the image had sunk in, Aileen walked right up to the other girls with a curious smile on her broad, fleshy face. Aileen dropped the bucket and sponges on the ground, and then turned to face the naked man, drinking in the stunning vision of his fully exposed, rigid muscularity...and the stunning sight of his incredible cock, which was partially hidden by his hands, but clearly hung almost down to his knees.

"Who the hell is this strapping young lad?" Aileen asked. "Is he our entertainment for the afternoon? What's going on?"

"No," Roisin replied and gave Aileen her now customary conspiratorial wink. "This is Matt...he approached the site, and Belmira very unfortunately sent him through the exclusion zone. He may have been contaminated...you know that's a problem."

"Oh, okay," Aileen said, catching on immediately with Roisin's prank. "That's bad...yeah, very bad. Are we gonna, ah, follow protocol?"

"Yes...yes, indeed," Roisin said gravely. "Ladies, I need you to each grab a sponge and unwrap it. Then we are going to work together to decontaminate this young man. We need every part of his body washed down with soapy water."

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered. "This is insane."

"It's for your own safety," Roisin said quickly.

"Okay, let's do it," Aileen said with a smile, working hard not to laugh and shatter the illusion of Roisin's hilarious set-up. "Let's get this sorted."

Once the four women had each grabbed a sponge, Roisin squirted some detergent into the now empty bucket, and then filled it with water from the hose. As they waited, Aileen shot constant glances at the incredibly fit naked man standing in front of them. He was amazingly hot, and Aileen was very, very excited.

The man called Matt stood around sheepishly during this whole process, his body dripping with water, and his hands held rather pathetically in front of his crotch, not even bothering to actually cover his cock.

The four female traffic control officers all shot knowing looks at each other, obviously delightfully surprised that Roisin's naughty little game had actually succeeded in going this far.

Bossy Roisin Connor sometimes gave lazy-as-fuck Aileen Meikle the shits, but on this day, with this hot guy stripped of all his clothes on their work site, the blowsy redhead could have kissed her ingeniously sneaky supervisor in thanks. Aileen also felt very warmly about her colleagues, who had all successfully managed to make this sexy ruse a reality.

"Okay, ladies," Roisin said and shut off the hose, "drop your sponges in the bucket, get them soaped up, and then we'll get this lad safely cleaned up and on his way."

"Gracias, Roisin," Belmira said in her irritatingly sexy accent, "we will make sure Matt is cleaned completely. Let's go, si?"

"Okay, Matt," Roisin said in the hilariously official sounding voice she'd been putting on, "can you place your hands behind your head so we have full access to your body?"

"For God's sake," Matt mumbled and placed his hands behind his head, which made his huge biceps bulge even more impressively.

Aileen drank in Matt's nudity, paying special attention to his cock and balls, but maintaining a serious facade, just like the other girls. Desperate to kick it off, Aileen moved to the bucket, dunked her sponge, and then headed straight over to Matt. The big Scottish redhead slapped her wet, soapy sponge on Matt's rock-hard chest, and it felt as if she'd put her hand up against a brick wall.

With a slight smile, Aileen slid and pressed the sponge all over Matt's bare torso, completely covering him in a white, fluffy mess of foam. As Aileen concentrated on Matt's torso, the other girls dunked their sponges and surrounded the naked Aussie hunk. Roisin went to work on Matt's muscled back, while Belmira and Bronwyn bent down and lathered up the front and back of his legs, covering his ripped thighs and calves in soapy foam.

Roisin then moved cheekily to Matt's head, rubbing her soapy sponge all over his hair until it too was run through with white, fluffy foam. Aileen smiled at how utterly ridiculous Matt looked.

The girls all snuck glances at each other as they soaped Matt down like they were at a car wash and he was a prize Ferrari. They were all smiling, but also wore slightly hesitant looks on their pretty faces too...as if they were all thinking the same thing.

Who would go for Matt's big cock first? Roisin had concocted this whole naughty game, but Aileen was by far the loudest and most bawdy of all the girls. She was the one who never hesitated in going after what she wanted. Aileen could sense the other girls looking to her to get it started.

The big Scottish redhead smiled slightly, and then slid her wet, soapy sponge down Matt's incredible six-pack, through his hilariously man-scaped little pubic patch, and then onto his big flaccid cock. Matt groaned with obvious pleasure.

"We have to wash this too," Aileen said in a flat, professional tone. "The contaminate may have penetrated the fabric of your underwear."

"Oh, okay," Matt responded somewhat breathlessly. "I understand."

"We'll have to do your bollocks too," Aileen added, "but we'll be careful."

Aileen wrapped the sponge around Matt's cock, gripped it gently, and then slowly slid it back and forth. Matt moaned, and Aileen looked over the hunk's shoulder to see Roisin enthusiastically soaping up his taut butt cheeks.

Aileen gripped Matt's cock even tighter with her sponge, and then pumped her fist slowly backward, watching with perverse fascination as Matt's foreskin rolled back over his shaft to reveal his purple cock-head, which the Scottish redhead could see poking out hilariously from all the soap suds.

Smiling to herself, Aileen pumped the sponge up and down the length of Matt's cock until she saw it stiffen and engorge. After just a few strokes, the obviously easily aroused Matt was fully, startlingly erect, the feel of his cock big and firm in Aileen's expert hand, even through the thick sponge.

"Would you like some help with his bollocks?" Bronwyn asked quietly. "Just so we can send him on his way and let the lad get back to his day?"

"Yeah, sure, love," Aileen said. "Soap up those bollocks."

As Aileen stroked Matt's stone-firm, soap lathered cock back and forth, Bronwyn reached under it and then cupped the Aussie hunk's ball-bag with the sponge. When he responded with a light groan, Bronwyn knew Matt had no problem being felt up by a group of horny women.

Belmira, meanwhile, really worked Matt's butt with her soapy sponge, lathering up his perfectly shaped arse, and even pushing the dripping wet sponge right into Matt's anus, as if trying to penetrate him with it. This prompted another embarrassing moan from Matt, who was getting really carried away.

While Aileen carefully jerked Matt's big, hard, wet cock back and forth with her sponge, and Bronwyn worked hers around the Aussie hunk's amusingly hairless ball-bag, Belmira and Roisin rubbed their sponges all over Matt's torso, back and butt, seemingly content to allow the two less sexually successful girls of the group better access to Matt's outsized genitals.

A quivering mess of twitching, moaning manhood partially hidden beneath a growing mass of frothy white soap foam, Matt bucked his hips ever so slightly against Aileen's hand. The big Scottish redhead could feel Matt upping his arousal levels, and she was certain he was a willing victim in all of this.

"We're nearly done, lad," Aileen said quietly. "You're nearly all clean and safe...then you can get back out there."

"Ah...okay," Matt stuttered while Aileen stroked his cock. "If that's protocol."

"Oh, this is all protocol, lad," Aileen said, and she heard Roisin stop herself laughing. "We're nearly there...nearly done."

Aileen stroked Matt's cock with a little more vigour, upping the speed and tightening her grip so she was really squeezing the Aussie hunk's manhood, and making him feel it. Aileen was loving every moment of it.

Right at that point, Aileen felt Matt jump a little, and then wince and moan, accompanied by a quiet giggle from Belmira. Aileen suspected that the naughty Brazilian had stuck her finger up Matt's vulnerable, exposed butt-hole through her sponge...they were really giving him the treatment.

"Oh, my God," Matt muttered quietly, "what are you girls doing to me?"

"Just giving you a wash," Aileen replied, jerking furiously on Matt's soapy cock. "Decontaminating you...all of you."

As Aileen tugged on his cock, Bronwyn played with his balls, Belmira fingered his arsehole, and Roisin felt him up through her big sponge, Matt shook, shuddered and moaned with growing force, all of his bulging muscles tightening.

"Aaaargh," Matt groaned, and Aileen felt his body convulse. "Oh, fuck..."

The big Scottish redhead continued to jerk Matt off, looking him hilariously in the eye. After a few moments, Aileen finally looked down to see semen squirting from Matt's cock and through the soapy lather that covered it. Matt's jism flopped into the wad of soapy froth that had settled on the ground beneath him.

The girls all laughed at Matt's humiliating case of premature ejaculation, with his cock erupting in just a few short minutes. The Aussie hunk's body relaxed post-orgasm, and slumped downward. Matt's big, soapy cock dangled half-erect between his muscular thighs, and he finally dropped his hands from behind his head and let them settle at his sides.

As Matt sucked in deep breath after deep breath, the girls threw their wet sponges back into the bucket, not taking their eyes off the nude Aussie hunk for a second, taking in the incredible contours of his body from head to toe.

After a few moments, Roisin picked up the hose. With no warning, the beautiful blonde turned on the water, and then hit Matt with it, rinsing off all the frothy soap from his bare torso. The Aussie hunk winced and tried to protect himself from the obviously cold water.

As Aileen, Bronwyn and Belmira watched on with great satisfaction, Roisin wholeheartedly sprayed Matt's impressive nude body with the hose, taking only a minute or two to wash the soap from his body and get him back to his foreboding, studly best. Matt moved ever so slightly with the pressure of the water, his big cock and balls flopping and flying all over the place.

"There you go, lad," Roisin said cheerfully. "You're all cleaned up. I'm sorry we had to do this to you...but there was no other way around it."

With the four traffic control girls slyly giggling to each other, Roisin went to fetch Matt's backpack, slides and underpants from the side of the site office, and then brought them back for him. The Aussie hunk gave her a sweet smile and held out his hand, which Roisin immediately filled with his belongings.

"Alright, lad," Roisin said, "you're all done."

Matt stood with his hands at his sides and balled into fists, which made his biceps bulge and all of the muscles of his bare torso strain and pop. Aileen looked at the Aussie hunk in awe, water dripping off his powerful frame, his still partly engorged cock hanging low, and a look of curious self-satisfaction on his ridiculously handsome face.

With all four traffic control officers still watching him intently, Matt slid his black boxers up over his wet legs and then pulled them into place, his massive package once again modestly tucked away.

"Okay, Matt, you can leave through there," Roisin said and pointed to the barrier-lined passageway behind the site office. "We're very sorry for allowing you through the exclusion zone."

"Ees my fault," Belmira added quickly. "Desculpa...I am sorry, Matt...I no think straight when you walk up in your calcinhas. I am sorry. Please forgive me, si?"

"It's okay," Matt said, and then backed away toward the passageway exit, still facing the four traffic control officers. "Everyone makes mistakes. I won't hold it against any of you."

"Thanks, lad," Roisin said. "We appreciate that indeed."

"At least you've had your wash for the day," Aileen added with a smile, sweat dripping down her round, pretty face.

"I've had my something else for the day too," Matt said with quite possibly the cheekiest look Aileen had ever seen.

Matt stared the big Scottish redhead right in the eye as he said it, and then turned around to leave. As Matt walked off, his muscular body wet and clad in just his dick-hugging underpants, the girls all checked out his tight butt, waited a couple of moments until he'd gone, and then all burst into utterly hysterical laughter, doubled over in their high-vis work wear, their hard-hats slipping and sliding on their pretty heads.

Aileen Meikle looked over at Roisin Connor, and through watery, tears-of-laughter-filled-eyes, winked at her ingenious supervisor and frequent drinking partner for what was quite possibly the greatest, naughtiest, sexiest, dirtiest prank ever pulled...though something told Aileen there very well may have been a prank pulled on her and her fellow traffic control officers too.

The muscled-up -- and very satisfied -- male exhibitionist...Matt

As I left the work site, and crossed the road onto a quiet beachside suburban street, I heard the unmistakable sound of the four female traffic control officers breaking out into raucous laughter.

My body was still wet, and my fitted boxers clung uncomfortably to my slicked down butt. My cock was still sticky with jizz, and I probably looked like a total mess, but I didn't give a shit. The sound of the girls' laughter was like music to my ears. They'd obviously had a great time, and so had I.

The four pretty traffic control officers were likely laughing at what they thought was my gullibility and stupidity, but I'd fared even better than these girls who thought they'd just played an unsuspecting guy for a dupe and a sucker.

I love being ridiculed and objectified by women, and I'd just tricked four sexy girls into feeling me up and giving me a hand-job. There was no doubt about it...despite what they might have thought, I was the winner in this sexy little game.

Thanks for reading! For more April Fool's Day shenanigans, check out my 2023 contest entries "Oz Beach Boy Teased By Bus Teen" and "Oz Beach Boy's Wet Vengeance", and 2024's "Oz Beach Boy...Zapped!" To read about Matt's sexy fling with Brazilian traffic controllers Ana, Fernanda and Adriana, take a look at my stories "Oz Beach Boy Taps 2 Brazilian Girls", "Oz Beach Boy Meets Brazilian Boss" and "Oz Beach Boy Nudes Up for Neighbors."