Oz Beach Boy...Very Sexy Santa

Story Info
Matt indulges in some bizarre Xmas-themed sex play...
8.6k words
4.26
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the WINTER HOLIDAY STORY CONTEST 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted Aussie male exhibitionist in his twenties) engaging in some bizarre, fetishised Christmas-themed sexual activity with the festive season-obsessed Christabel "Chrissie" Angel. This story features CFNM, stripping, female-of-male body worship, (mild) femdom, (very mild) restraint, humiliation, pegging, fetishised Christmas-themed sexual role play, face-sitting, fellatio, cunnilingus, group sex, and female dwarves. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Fetish".

---------------------------------------

It was Christmas time in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked with my hands bound above my head. My long, thick, ropey cock was graphically painted in red and white stripes. One of my big, heavy balls was painted red, and the other was painted green. Mrs. Claus and her two female elves looked at me admiringly, almost licking their lips. How the hell did I get here?

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic, incredibly well-hung Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

My Christmas-painted cock and balls started with Christabel "Chrissie" Angel. I met the Christmas-loving and strikingly named beauty the previous Christmas when she rescued me from a horde of Dutch women that wanted to strip me naked on Bondi Beach. Chrissie then pressed me into posing for her in a nude, private, Christmas-themed photo shoot. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Very Own Xmas Angel"]

This Christmas, one year later, Chrissie Angel released those photos publicly, and, as she'd promised when she took them, actually turned me into an anonymous Christmas superstar. Disguised in a Santa hat, Santa beard, and aviator sunglasses, my nude photos made me the meme of the season as The Sexiest Santa Ever, and led to a truly bizarre series of experiences. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Vs Mariah Xmas Carey"]

Though she'd made me famous, I hadn't seen Chrissie Angel since Christmas the previous year...but now she was back...in all her sexy, strange, Christmas-loving glory. Dressed in my Santa hat, Santa beard, and aviator sunglasses, along with a Christmas t-shirt and shorts, I'd just left radio station KIIS FM, where I'd completed an interview (and much, much more) as The Sexiest Santa Ever. Christabel "Chrissie" Angel was waiting for me outside.

With a cigarette hanging out of the side of her mouth, and leaning coolly against the hood of her bright red-and-green pin-striped 1970 Monaro HG GTS 350, the tall, lean, incredibly beautiful Chrissie Angel gave me a sly, knowing smile that was as sexy as it was unsettling. She was a vision of pouting, sexy Christmas cool.

Chrissie's jet-black hair was cut into Suzi Quatro-style bangs, and she was wearing reflective aviator sunglasses, just like my own. Likely in her early thirties and dressed incongruously for summer in bootleg denim jeans with a big, silver buckle, and scuffed brown cowboy boots, Chrissie Angel oozed confidence, charisma and rock star cool.

Chrissie had mid-sized breasts and was wearing a tight-fitting black t-shirt emblazoned with a photo of a shirtless, muscled, mean-looking Santa Claus with tattoos and a nose ring flipping off the camera. Under the photo in a ragged, punk-style font was the hilarious message "You don't like Christmas? Fuck you!"

With AC/DC's hilarious Christmas song "Mistress For Christmas" blasting out of Chrissie's Christmas-coloured Monaro, the beautiful brunette pointed her finger at me like a gun and winked suggestively.

"You need a ride, Santa?" Chrissie asked in her husky and very sexy voice.

"No, I drove here," I replied. "I've got my car."

"Well, get in anyway, Santa," Chrissie Angel said with a very, very wicked smile. "You can come and pick up your car later. Your Christmas is about to get even wilder, sweet thing."

"Oh, my god," I muttered under my breath. "Oh, my god..."

Chrissie opened the passenger door of the Monaro for me, and then casually, coolly walked around the car, looking at me the whole time. Chrissie smiled and then slid into the driver's seat. I walked down the steps from KIIS FM, and practically staggered in shock toward the Monaro with Brian Johnson's powerful voice filling my ears.

Though I'm in my twenties, I know so much about cars and vintage rock music thanks to Hank Lowensohn, one of my best foster carers, and a man obsessed equally with classic cars, classic rock, and his classically beautiful wife Stacy. He taught me everything I know about cars and rock music...but I learned about women on my own.

"Well, I made you a star just like I promised, didn't I?" Chrissie asked with a smile, lowering her aviators to reveal her incredible, slate-green eyes. "You even met Mariah Carey, huh? Tell me all about it, Santa."

Chrissie Angel gunned the engine, and then backed out smoothly from her parking space. With AC/DC still blaring, we hit the road. I noticed with a smile that the pair of "Santa's Sack" underpants that Chrissie had taken from me the previous Christmas were still hanging hilariously from her rearview mirror.

I laughingly took Chrissie Angel through all of my ridiculous experiences as The Sexiest Santa Ever, and she chortled through it all, obviously very happy with the madness she'd very intentionally and very happily placed me in the middle of. Once I was done, Chrissie Angel gave me another sexy, knowing smile.

"Well, you're coming back to my place, Santa," Chrissie said. "And we're gonna get festive, baby. It's time for us to have some fun, Santa...fun of my devising."

As Christmas songs by Darlene Love, Tom Petty, U2, Bon Jovi, Cheap Trick, Elvis Presley and many more blasted out of the Monaro's sound system, Chrissie drove her Christmas-mobile carefully but quickly through Sydney's suburban streets - away from the coast, and far, far away from where I lived - until we finally arrived at, yes, St. Nikolas Avenue. As I had the previous Christmas with Chrissie, I wondered if I was actually hallucinating all of this festive season weirdness.

We drove down the street, which was filled largely with modest, single-story houses, many of which were adorned with Christmas decorations. As we moved further down the street, in the near-distance I glimpsed what was obviously Chrissie's house. As we got closer and closer, my jaw dropped and my eyes popped.

"Welcome to Chrissie Angel's Xmas Wonderland," Chrissie said with a smile as she guided the Monaro into the house's driveway. "Um, did I tell you I love Christmas?"

"You certainly did, Chrissie...you certainly did," I replied.

Chrissie's small house and front garden were awash with Christmas decorations. There were lights strung everywhere, life-size Santa Claus and reindeer figurines, candy canes propped up in the grass, a huge Christmas tree, and an enormous snow-dome centrepiece with a whole Christmas tableau inside. There were decorations everywhere. It was one of the most extravagant Christmas displays I'd ever seen.

"It's incredible, Chrissie...amazing," I said. "You must have put a lot of work into this."

"Every year," Chrissie responded. "I do it every year...the kids in the street call me Mrs. Claus."

"That's cool," I said with a smile.

"But this year, there's something different about Christmas," Chrissie said with a knowing smile. "This year, I've got a Mr. Claus to play with...get your sexy butt inside, Santa. I'm about to really ring your jingle bells."

"Holy shit," I said quietly, and Chrissie opened the front door of her house and ushered me inside.

"I haven't had a Santa for quite some time," Chrissie said quietly. "It's been way too long."

There were as many decorations inside as there were outside, with colourful banners, red-and-green tinsel, fake snow, angels, baubles, and all manner of Christmas ephemera. It was wall-to-wall festive season wonderment, and Chrissie smiled at me as I looked around and took it all in. Chrissie could have charged people money to come in and look at what she'd created. It was that impressive.

Though it was difficult to tell through all the decorations, we were obviously in the main living area of Chrissie's house. Amidst all the Christmas craziness, I noticed something even more peculiar. In one corner of the glittering, sparkling room was a very small raised platform, which looked almost like a stage. Directly in front of it was placed a red-and-green two-seater sofa. It was an unusual set-up, especially in relation to the rest of the room.

In the middle of the stage was what looked like a huge, tall coat rack, with a big heavy base. Hanging from the top of the coat rack were two leather loop straps, which dangled ominously. The stage looked like it was about ready to host a bizarre sex show, and I had the distinct feeling that the star of that show would most likely be me.

Even more curiously, right in front of the stage was parked an expensive looking exercise bike, which was flanked by a set of barbell weights. What on earth this had to do with Christmas, or the sex show I assumed was about to unfold on the stage, I had no idea. I gazed at the exercise equipment with an obvious look of confusion. Chrissie smiled at me.

"It'll all make sense soon," Chrissie whispered.

"Okay," I said, and took off my sunglasses, hanging them over the neck of my t-shirt.

"Now, Santa," Chrissie said, and pointed to a doorway. "I want you to go in there and get changed. I've left an outfit for you on the bed. I want you to put it all on. When I tell you - and only when I tell you - I'd like you to come back out. Got it, Santa?"

"Um, yeah," I said. "I've got it."

I walked over to the door, brimming with excitement. I was desperate to fuck the gorgeous Chrissie Angel, and it certainly looked like she had some sexual activity planned...though of what variety, I had no idea. I was already getting aroused with anticipation, so I opted to follow Chrissie's lead and go with it.

I pushed open the door into what was obviously a guest room. The small space was again festooned with all manner of Christmas decorations, and upon the room's modest single bed was an elaborate Santa suit, complete with black rubber boots. Next to it were two cushions which I assumed were to be stuffed up under the jacket to make me look fat, just like Santa Claus.

I kept on my Santa hat and beard, but quickly stripped out of my Christmas t-shirt and shorts until I was standing in just my tiny, black bikini briefs with the words "Santa's Sack" naughtily emblazoned across the crotch. Identical to the ones I'd worn last Christmas, my newly purchased novelty knickers were nearly as revealing as they were ridiculous.

I hastily but carefully slid on the elaborate Santa suit over my near-nude body, did up the big belt that sat around the mid-section, and then sat down on the bed to pull on the rubber boots. I shoved all of the cushions up my top and smiled. Once the suit was on properly, I checked myself out in the mirror. If I'd been working in a shopping mall, I would have been sacked, but I thought I made a decent enough Santa for whatever Chrissie had planned.

While I was getting changed, I heard the muffled sound of knocks on the front door, and then high-pitched female giggling, suggesting that we'd been joined by two young women. I heard more laughing and talking, but still had no idea who Chrissie had welcomed into the house with us. I gulped nervously.

"Okay, Santa," Chrissie called from the living area after a few more minutes. "It's time to play, baby. Come on out."

I slowly walked out in my full Santa suit, and then gave Chrissie a very warm smile from under my fake beard. Gone were her jeans, boots and t-shirt, replaced by a sexy, low-cut, short-skirted, cleavage-baring red dress with green trimming. On Chrissie's head were a pair of novelty reindeer antlers, and around her neck was a thick bundle of tinsel. Chrissie Angel made for one very, very hot Mrs. Claus indeed.

"Well, hello, Santa," Chrissie said, and pointed at the exercise bike and weights. "I've decided that this year, it's time for you to get in shape! No more jolly fat man! This year, it's Sexy Santa! I want you on the exercise bike until all that fat is gone. Then, you're gonna lift some weights. And then I'm gonna have a look at your hot new body. Got it?"

"Um, yeah...yeah," I said uncertainly. "Okay..."

"And this year, Mrs. Claus has got some helpers...girls, come on out," Chrissie said with a naughty smile. "Matt, meet Snowflake and Holly."

From out of another room walked, well, two Christmas elves...or at least two female dwarves dressed as Christmas elves. Both women were wearing red-and-green mini-dresses with Santa hats, and boasted big, enthusiastic smiles.

One dwarf was blonde, the other was a brunette, and they were both very cute, with attractive faces and tight, compact bodies. I'd never had a genuine sexual dalliance with a little person, and I was excited thinking that this could hopefully be the first. As always, I was up for just about anything. Chrissie's plans and attitude, however, still had me more than a little nervous.

"I'm Snowflake," said the blonde in her high-pitched but commanding voice. "We're gonna help you work out..."

"I'm Holly...and then," Holly said with a wicked smile, "we're gonna take off your clothes...whether you like it or not. These little elves like stripping big, strong men for Christmas."

"We've never stripped Santa before," Snowflake added, "but we've always dreamed about it...while, ah, doing things to ourselves."

"Yeah...this is gonna be a good Christmas," Chrissie said with a smirk. "I can feel it...down below."

"Oh, my god," I responded quietly.

"Okay, Santa," Chrissie said with a giggle. "Get on the bike, tubby."

I got on the bike, and immediately started pumping the pedals. I worked them hard, my body quickly overheating in the heavy Santa suit. I kept going and going until I felt sweat pouring down my body, pumping the pedals until the lactic acid in my legs started to burn. I felt my face flush, and I was getting steamed up underneath my fake Santa beard.

"That's it, Santa," Chrissie said. "Keep it up. I can see those kilos dropping away."

"Go, Santa!" yelled Snowflake. "You don't want to be embarrassed when we strip you!"

"We're gonna see everything," Holly added, "so you'll wanna look good!"

I continued to pump the pedals, working my legs as fast and hard as they'd go. Chrissie, Snowflake and Holly all stood with their arms amusingly folded, eagerly watching me put my body through its paces. I was literally covered in sweat from all the exercise and activity, from my completely covered head down to my boot-encased toes. Eventually, I began to slow down, finally tired from all the pedal-pumping.

"Okay, Santa," Chrissie said with a smirk. "Let's see how you're doing, Santa. Get off the bike. Now, let's work those muscles. Grab those weights and get going."

I casually slid off the bike, and then picked up the barbell weights from the floor, instantly going into several sets of bicep curls before changing it up with some hammer curls, concentration curls, and the like. I could feel my muscles getting jacked up from all the weight work, and as always, I loved the sensation. I liked the fact that these three women would be seeing my muscular body at its pumped and rippling best.

"Good work, Santa," Chrissie said, and then sat down on the small sofa positioned in front of the makeshift stage in the corner of the room. "Now, it's time for you to take the stage."

I dropped the barbell weights on the floor, and Snowflake and Holly moved to either side of me, each taking a hand before leading me up onto the stage. I stood in the centre of the small stage in a Santa suit flanked by two female dwarves dressed as Christmas elves...my already bizarre sex life had now taken a turn into the profoundly weird.

"Take off his coat, girls," Chrissie commanded with a dirty laugh, and I remained stock-still on the stage. "Let's see what kind of shape Santa is in now."

Giggling gleefully, Snowflake and Holly moved in front of me, and then both grabbed at the big-buckled belt wrapped around my waist. Wrenching and pulling with their little fingers, the two attractive dwarves finally got it apart, and then pulled it off completely.

As I stood compliantly, the two women then went to work on the buttons on my coat, pulling me back and forth as they hectically ripped them apart. Once all the buttons were undone, the coat hung open, partially revealing my bare torso beneath.

"Oooooh, I can see him already," Chrissie cooed. "Santa looks ripped."

In an instant, Snowflake and Holly were behind me, pulling the coat off down my heavily muscled arms. The cushions tumbled out as the coat came off, and I was left bare-chested, standing in front of Chrissie in just my Santa pants, Santa hat, beard and boots. Chrissie and her two elves all stared at my smoothly waxed, heavily muscled torso, smiling at each other and giggling the whole time. Holly even whistled suggestively at me.

"He's a hot one!" Holly enthused. "Look at that sweet rig!"

"He's like superhero Santa!" Snowflake added.

"Let's get Santa tied up so we can really have a look at him," Chrissie said with a giggle.

Snowflake and Holly grabbed two footstools from the side of the stage, and then carried them up, setting them down on either side of the elaborate coat-rack. Both the Christmas elves awkwardly climbed up onto the footstools, and then motioned for me to get closer to the huge coat-rack on the stage. Snowflake and Holly seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Taller on their footstools, Snowflake and Holly grabbed my bare arms, and then threaded my hands through the leather loop straps hanging from the top of the coat-rack. In the space of mere seconds, I was bare-chested and lightly bound for the amusement of three Christmas-loving women. I could feel my muscles rippling as I dangled from the leather loop straps, turning slightly from side to side.

"Shall we take off his pants?" asked Snowflake. "We can team up to get them down."

"Yes, take down his pants," Chrissie commanded. "Get him, girls. Work together."

As I dangled almost helplessly from the leather loop straps on the coat-rack, Snowflake and Holly jumped from their footstools and then almost ran at me, big smiles across their little faces. The two elves then started unzipping and pulling aggressively at my pants until they were hanging wide open. Snowflake then quickly grabbed at my Santa pants again, this time pulling them right down to my ankles.

"Let's get these down," Snowflake muttered, pushing my pants right down.

"Let's have a look," Holly added.

With my chest bare and my Santa pants now puddled around my ankles, I was wearing nothing but my "Santa's Sack" bikini briefs, which prompted uproarious laughter from the three women. I flexed and tightened my muscles as best as I could as I hung from the leather loop straps.