Oz Beach Boy...Very Sexy Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was watching Snowflake, Holly slowly lowered herself onto my face, and I glimpsed close-up the unusual sight of her tight, incredibly small, and largely internalised vulva. Holly's powerful scent drifted into my nostrils, and I then tasted the sexy dwarf on my lips as she crouched down on my face and placed her vulva right on my mouth.

Through the mouth-hole in my Santa beard, I immediately slid my tongue inside Holly, and was stunned by how tiny she was. I'd never had such trouble getting my tongue inside a woman before, and I instantly knew there was no way I was going to be fucking these two little ladies; I literally wouldn't fit inside them. I lost myself in the eroticism of having Holly on my face and Snowflake working my cock with her little hand.

"Oooooh, your beard tickles," Holly said with a giggle.

I moaned with joy as Holly's tiny butt-crack spread partly across my eyes, almost blinding me. All I could see, taste and smell were Holly's butt and vulva, which totally blocked my view of Snowflake. I couldn't see her, but I knew instantly when her hand-job turned into a head-job. I suddenly felt the warm wetness of Snowflake's tongue and mouth wrapped around my member, and I groaned with excitement.

"Oh, yeah," I muttered.

I worked my tongue right into Holly, eventually and with some difficulty locating her clit, which I proceeded to lick and flick aggressively. The sexy dwarf let out a sweet groan, and I knew I'd put my tongue right where she wanted it. I worked Holly intently, and her writhing atop my face got more and more excited.

I felt Snowflake sliding her head expertly up and down my cock, working it with her lips and tongue. I became even more aroused. Though Snowflake was literally too small to deep throat me, she did work her head as far down my shaft as she could, sucking a lot around my cock-head, and flicking at my sensitive frenulum with her snaking tongue.

Holly writhed around on my face, her vulva sopping wet and pungent. The sexy dwarf moaned loudly and with increasing ferocity as she moved around on my face, her red-and-green mini-dress flapping up and down against my face. Holly grunted with obvious sensual joy, and so did I.

I felt Snowflake's head bobbing up and down furiously between my muscled thighs, her hair brushing sexily against my silky-smooth skin, and her chin smacking against my dangling, jiggling nut-sack. I felt like the day's paid-for entertainment...without the pay.

Snowflake and Holly continued to work on me for a few more minutes until I was completely hard again, my cock throbbing and pulsing once more. I suddenly heard Chrissie's husky voice ring out amidst all of the moaning and groaning. The two sexy dwarves stopped what they were doing immediately.

"Thank you, my little elves," Chrissie said with quiet force. "I think you've got Santa nicely warmed up for me. I'd like to take advantage of him myself now."

"Are we done here?" Snowflake asked, just after pulling her lips back off my cock. "Our time is nearly done, Mrs. Claus."

"We're off the clock now," Holly added. "It's time for the, ah, elves in Santa's work-shop to knock off for the day."

"Thank you, Snowflake and Holly," Chrissie replied. "Yes, it's time for you to go. I've left a little something extra with your gear. You've been amazing."

Holly abruptly rose up off my face, not reaching orgasm, while Snowflake smiled after releasing my erect cock from her sweet mouth, leaving it to bob and twitch in the warm air of the elaborately Christmas-themed living area. I moaned quietly with disappointment.

"Thanks, Santa," Holly said as she plucked her discarded little knickers up off the stage. "That was hot. You're a very naughty little bitch."

"Yeah," Snowflake said with a sneer, "we should have shoved a lump of coal up your arse!"

"Maybe there's still time," I responded mischievously as Snowflake and Holly looked down at me with superior smiles.

As I lay on my back on the stage in mild shock with my now sucked-clean, not-quite-so-candy-cane-coloured cock bouncing and my still red-and-green jingle balls jingling, I watched as Snowflake and Holly walked quickly off the stage, and then raced into another room adjoining the living area.

I smiled as the completely naked Chrissie Angel put out her cigarette in a Santa's head ashtray, and then stood up off the sofa. Chrissie smiled back at me warmly but naughtily, and then slowly, casually walked up onto the small stage. I moved to get up, but Chrissie very gently placed her bare foot on my chest and pushed me back down.

Lying on my back with my legs spread wide and my cock standing absurdly upright, I looked up at Chrissie Angel's gorgeous form and smiled. Her perfectly shaped, mid-sized breasts swayed as she moved, and I gasped appreciatively when I managed to glimpse her exposed vulva. I was already hot from the attentions of the departed Snowflake and Holly, and now Chrissie was getting me even more aroused.

"Are you ready for me, Santa?" Chrissie asked. "I've been waiting all year for this."

"Oh, yeah...I'm ready," I responded excitedly, and looked down to check on my thankfully still erect cock. "I'm definitely ready, Chrissie."

With a confident, knowing smile, Chrissie slowly lowered herself down onto me, and then straddled my waist. With her right hand, Chrissie reached down between her legs, grabbed my cock, and then guided it into her pussy. I felt a rush of pleasure course through me as I felt Chrissie's vulva opening around the swollen head of my cock.

Chrissie then pushed down on me, and my massive cock slid into her with ease. Her pussy was a little looser than I'd expected, and it felt great wrapped around my member. With a loud and incredibly sexy moan, Chrissie started to slide up and down my pole, her nice, slightly curved butt pounding against my thighs. My new Mrs. Claus arched her back and mounted me from a little further down, sliding back and forth on my cock from an almost horizontal position.

Chrissie was obviously trying to find the right spot, and she soon did, which increased her quiet but intense moaning and heavy breathing. She continued to push hard and excitedly against me, her hips moving and thrusting with real power and drive. Somehow, my Santa hat and beard remained in place.

"Oooooh, fuck...yes," Chrissie hissed between her clenched teeth. "That's it...you're getting fucked, Santa...so naughty...so naughty...so big!"

"You're so hot," I said breathlessly as I stared up at Chrissie's wildly bouncing tits. "You're so beautiful..."

On top of me, Chrissie was getting increasingly worked up. She was moaning loudly and rubbing her hands all over her beautifully shaped breasts, pinching sexily at her dark nipples and areolae, which slowly started to stiffen. Chrissie looked down at me with an intense smile, and then licked her lips.

Sitting more upright on top of me, Chrissie then slapped her hot, sweaty palms down on my bare chest as her whole body shuddered and shook. She let out a bizarre, high-pitched scream, and pushed down on me hard with her butt, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. Chrissie slapped her hands against my chest again.

I felt a surge of pleasure rush through me...I was about to climax...again. We both screamed. I sat up and we grabbed each other to embrace. Semen shot out of me and right into Chrissie, who continued to slide up and down on my cock. Her body started to quiver as she came, and I held onto her tight. We shook into each other, and embraced until we'd both climaxed completely.

Then, finally, in a big, quivering heap, Chrissie slid herself off my cock and collapsed messily onto the small stage right next to me. She was breathing hard, and her sweat-slicked breasts flopped around hopelessly as her chest rose up and down in exhaustion. Chrissie was spent, and so was I. Almost as if shot by a sniper, my cock flopped and dropped down across my muscled hip, no longer of use to anyone.

"Holy shit," I muttered in surprised delight. "That was great."

"It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas," Chrissie said with a smile. "You're a good lay, Santa."

"So are you, Mrs. Claus," I responded. "I think your elves left while we were fucking. I heard them go. Where the hell did you actually find Snowflake and Holly? I'm guessing they're sex workers?"

"I found them at The North Pole," Chrissie replied with a smirk. "And then I got them onto your pole."

"They were certainly...interesting," I said with a smile. "They're quite the double act."

"Can you stay a while, Santa?" Chrissie asked quietly.

"I have to get back to the work-shop sometime soon...but yeah, I can stay a while," I replied.

Chrissie smiled at me warmly, and then carefully, gently removed my Santa hat and Santa beard. She laid them down on the small stage, and then leaned back to get a good look at me. Chrissie smiled again.

"Hi, Matt," she said. "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Hi, Chrissie," I responded. "Merry Christmas to you too."

I very happily stayed in Chrissie's incredible Christmas Wonderland for three more glorious hours. We didn't do much talking, and it certainly didn't turn into a getting-to-know-you type thing. We fucked crazily, and enjoyed each other's nude bodies.

I took incredible pleasure in going down on Chrissie for nearly half-an-hour, making her pant excitedly with pleasure. Chrissie gleefully and expertly sucked my now completely paint-free cock and played happily with my balls. We moved from the stage to Chrissie's enormous bed and had sex in a variety of positions, both of us climaxing repeatedly, and covering the red-and-green, mistletoe-patterned bed sheets in sweat and each other's bodily fluids.

It was a wonderfully sensual, highly arousing Christmas season afternoon, and I enjoyed every single hot, sexy, yuletide second of it with the bizarrely and utterly Christmas-obsessed Chrissie Angel. What a truly mind-blowing day it was.

"So nice...so nice," Chrissie finally uttered after her final, tongue-induced orgasm. "You've given me quite the gift this Christmas, Santa."

"With these sorts of gifts, it's great to give and receive," I responded. "Everybody wins."

When our utterly delightful Christmas fuck-fest was finally over, I got dressed in my silly Christmas t-shirt and shorts, slid on my aviator sunglasses, and gathered up my Santa hat and beard. Chrissie arranged an Uber for me as she had to help out at her local community Christmas street-party later that afternoon, and she was pushed for time. Chrissie threw on a gown, and we stood in her doorway and kissed passionately until the driver arrived to pick me up.

"Thanks, Chrissie," I said. "You've really made this quite the Christmas for me. I'll never forget it. Will I see you again?"

"You never know what Christmas might bring, Matt," Chrissie replied with a sweet, sexy smile. "It really is the most wonderful time of the year."

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Holidays to all the readers!!!