Oz Beach Boy Vid and French Cougar

Story Info
Matt's wank video is enjoyed by Ms. Chabrol...
5.6k words
4.53
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a continuation of my previous stories "Oz Beach Boy Ogled By French Cougar" and "Oz Beach Boy Schoolgirls Wank Video". It can (hopefully), however, still be read as a stand-alone story. This is a CFNM female-of-male body worship story with masturbation but no male-female sexual activity. Though there are schoolgirl characters in the story, they are all senior students over the age of eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed entries.

-----------------------------------------------

It was a windy, wet summer's day in Sydney, Australia. Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had her thin wooden pointer rested on the penis of a projected image of Michelangelo's Statue Of David.

"As you can see, ladies," the French-born schoolteacher said to her all-girl Year 12 Visual Art class, "though often referred to as the perfect example of masculinity, by today's standards anyway, Michelangelo's David does not have what would be considered a large penis...in fact, it's even quite small."

At this remark, the girls let forth with a stream of suppressed giggles, and whispered to each other behind their hands.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol smiled. She loved exposing her eighteen-year-old, all-female students to artistic images of nude men, and was always entertained by the responses that her often provocative brand of teaching engendered.

"Come now, ladies," Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol said in her charming French accent. "I know that men's penises can be amusing, but this is perhaps the most famous artistic representation in all history of the male physique and phallus. Please show some maturity. Enough giggling, please."

45-year-old Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol loved looking at images of much younger nude men. She would spend hours doing just that on the internet, and would also trawl the local beaches in her area.

She had a great time gleefully and surreptitiously ogling youthful, attractive, barely clad men in their swimsuits.

The French schoolteacher occasionally visited Sydney's handful of nude beaches as well, but found most of the men there to be older, in poor physical shape, obviously perverted, or openly homosexual, which impinged on her levels of arousal.

She liked her men to be young, muscular, handsome, virile, masculine and very well endowed.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol often fantasised about the possibility of organising a life drawing class for the eighteen-year-old female students in her Year 12 art class.

The model would, of course, be male, and per the demands of the session, he would be completely nude.

She would encourage her female students to pay particular attention to his member while they sketched.

Just the thought of facilitating twenty young girls admiring a man without his clothes got Ms. Chabrol aroused.

She knew that the teenagers would be fascinated by his muscular body and especially his uncloaked penis.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol, however, suffered from a crippling shyness around men which meant that her appreciation and enjoyment of them always happened from a distant, onanistic perspective.

The eye-patch that the French schoolteacher had worn ever since a serious car accident when she was seventeen had always made her an outsider, while being the only French girl at university had not helped.

She had sadly suffered traumatising bullying and cruelty when she arrived in Australia from France at the age of eighteen.

And while Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was near obsessed with the nudity and physicality of young men, she also hated them.

Many of her bullies and tormentors had been males, and she had been cruelly betrayed and deserted by her cheating husband five long years prior.

She harboured extreme erotic fantasies of control, domination, debasement and humiliation.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had considered paying a man so she could act out these fantasies, but his obvious compliance would make the exercise redundant.

If she was humiliating and debasing a man, she didn't want him to enjoy it. She wanted him wrecked and ruined.

And as a seemingly normal, respectable member of society, there was no way that Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol could possibly force an unwilling man into her sexual fantasies against his will...or could she?

"Now, ladies," Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol continued. "Note how carefully and exquisitely Michelangelo has crafted not just David's penis, but also his testicles. The detail and natural accuracy is nothing short of breathtaking. It's beautiful, isn't it, ladies?"

At the back of the classroom, the French art teacher noticed one of her students staring downward into her lap.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had seen the stance many times before in class, and she knew exactly what the young woman was doing. She was obviously looking at her phone.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol enjoyed confiscating her students' phones when they were being used illicitly and inappropriately.

Mobile phones were not to be accessed in class under any circumstance, and it was a rule that she strongly enforced at all times.

If Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol knew (via school records) that the offending student was over the age of eighteen, she would steal a look through the confiscated phone.

The French schoolteacher scrolled through the text messages, looked at the apps, and browsed through the photos.

What she often found was not only amusing and enlightening, but also often even erotic and arousing.

The amount of "dick pics" and "sex tapes" that she came across was as disturbing as it was sexy.

The student clearly looking at her phone at the back of the class was Mia St. Clair. She was a sweet-natured, beautiful, polite, and popular eighteen-year-old, but Jacqueline had always suspected that Mia was not quite as demure and innocent as she appeared to be.

Mia's best friend -- the also eighteen-year-old Iris Willowpoint -- was loud, profane, easily distracted and occasionally disrespectful, which made Jacqueline think that Mia must have had at least a little wildness boiling away inside her too.

Jacqueline wondered what she would find on Mia St. Clair's phone...maybe her suspicions would be confirmed about the teenager's possible dark side.

The French schoolteacher continued her discussion of Michelangelo's David while moving quietly and stealthily towards the back of the classroom.

"The penis is much more of a display organ now than it was in Michelangelo's era," Jacqueline said. "If Michelangelo was sculpting this piece today, one could safely assume that David may very well have been provided with a much larger penis and testicles."

Mia St. Clair was so immersed in what was happening on her phone that the young student didn't even notice that Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was right on top of her.

In one fell swoop, the French schoolteacher reached down with lethal, practiced precision and plucked the phone nimbly from Mia's hands.

"What?" the student sputtered. "I was...but Ms. Chabrol...no."

"Ms. St. Clair, you are fully aware of the rules regarding mobile phones in this classroom," Ms. Chabrol said firmly. "They are not tolerated under any circumstances. You are here to learn and participate. There is no excuse! I am confiscating your phone until the end of class. I will put it in the staffroom for safekeeping."

With that, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol turned swiftly on her heel, and moved toward the door.

"Ladies, please begin your essay on the aesthetic qualities of Michelangelo's David," the French schoolteacher said. "I will be back in a few moments."

Jacqueline then walked out of the classroom, and headed toward the staffroom.

She immediately started swiping at Mia's phone to keep it open so she could have a snoop through its photo and video files.

The French schoolteacher was almost certain that Mia St. Clair's status as a perfect angel would very quickly be completely tarnished.

Jacqueline dashed quickly into the staffroom and happily saw that there was nobody else there.

She sat down on a comfortable lounge chair at the back of the room, and tapped on the "Photos" icon on Mia St. Clair's phone.

Jacqueline was greeted by the usual collection of schoolgirl images: friends posing, friends laughing, friends in bikinis at the beach, and so on and so on.

Disappointingly, there were no dick pics or sex tapes, but when Jacqueline came to a curious looking video file, she quickly paused.

The still image denoting the video file was a title card featuring Old West-style lettering. It read "The Ballad Of Chief Jerking Bull."

What on earth was this? Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was intrigued. She tapped on the screen, and the video began to play.

After the initial title card, another one appeared on the screen: "A Film By Muffy St. Crotch & Buffy Le Cleavage." And then another, also in Old-West-style font: "Starring Mike Oxlong, Janey Jism, Sadie Silkfist & Raven Midnight."

Music that had obviously been lifted from an old western movie played underneath the title cards.

Had Mia St. Clair made this film? Was it some kind of pornographic video? Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol continued to watch, utterly transfixed.

After the two title cards, a man appeared on screen, posed against a stark white wall. He was a beautiful, tanned, muscular, extraordinarily impressive looking man.

He was covered in some kind of glistening body oil almost from head to toe. He looked to be in his mid-twenties.

For a young man of his age, he was surprisingly free of tattoos. Jacqueline felt a stirring in her nether regions almost immediately.

She assumed that this was the man credited on the title card as Mike Oxlong. After eventually guessing at the name's crude play on words, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was particularly excited about seeing more of this divine male specimen.

The man wore a large Native American chief's head dress pulled down low on his forehead, and his face was strikingly painted black and red.

He clutched two small plastic costume tomahawks, one in each tightly clenched fist.

The muscular man was completely and excitingly nude, except for what was obviously supposed to be a loincloth.

He had a leather belt around his waist, with a thin, silky scarf threaded through it to cover his crotch.

As he moved, his manhood could clearly be seen bobbing around underneath the scarf...and it looked enormous. The end of his penis appeared to be dangling somewhere down just above his knees.

Jacqueline gasped in delight at this beautiful sight, and also felt a keen sense that this man was somehow familiar to her...that she had seen him somewhere before.

But if she had actually met this stunningly attractive man, the French schoolteacher would certainly remember him. Who was this gorgeous male?

Then, another title card appeared on the screen. "Chief Jerking Bull was the most feared Indian in the land. He inspired dread with his despicable deeds, and struck terror into the hearts of the pioneers who dared cross his land. He was also famous not just for his big muscles, but also for his giant pecker."

The man then appeared on the screen again. The muscles in his arms rippled and popped. He held his arms out a little from his sides, and pumped his biceps to make them bulge impressively.

The man then stretched out his torso and raised his arms above his head. He then put his arms behind his head and gripped the tomahawks tightly, flexing his biceps in the process.

Jacqueline got increasingly aroused with every second of this video. The man was beautiful, and she desperately wanted to see everything he had to offer.

But her head still spun with questions. Who was this man? How did Mia know him? He was obviously older than the eighteen-year-old schoolgirl.

What was going to happen next? Would the angelic Mia St. Clair actually make love to this man on camera?

Then, another title card appeared on the screen. "There was a price on Chief Jerking Bull's head...and the women of the Old West were keen to see him captured and stripped...so they could have themselves a gander at that famous pecker."

Jacqueline giggled at the sophomoric humour of the video, but also grew excited, as it all seemed to be taking a decidedly humiliating turn for this near nude Indian chief.

The French schoolteacher hoped and imagined that his loincloth wouldn't be staying on for much longer.

Though she had watched many clips online of men being stripped and humiliated by women, the immediacy and aparrent close proximity of those involved in this video made it much, much more exciting.

The man then appeared on screen again, this time with his back to the camera. The muscles in his shoulders were tight and clenched.

His buttocks clearly flexed beneath the silk scarf that formed the back part of the very revealing loincloth. There was then a close-up shot of the man's buttocks, which were incredibly toned and taut.

The camera also got closer on the glorious musculature of the man's big, powerful back.

And then, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol saw it. On the man's right shoulder blade was a dark, instantly identifying birth mark, a large discolouration of the skin that instantly assured her of who he actually was.

The French schoolteacher drew in a quick, surprised breath as it all became clear to her.

Many weeks before, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had ogled this very man on the beach, enjoying the sight of his wet, glistening muscles on the golden sand.

He had teasingly and sexily stretched and flexed those muscles for her on the beach, just as he did in this video.

At the time, she had suspected that he knew she was watching, and that he was indeed putting on a show for her. Now, Jacqueline was certain of it.

When the man's enormous penis had then accidentally slipped out of the side of his Speedo swimsuit -- surely he had not done that on purpose? -- Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had surreptitiously masturbated right there on the beach while staring longingly at his extraordinary phallus.

It was the most intense sexual experience the libidinous French schoolteacher had enjoyed in years.

And now here was this perfect image of virile manhood again, once more near nude and starring in what appeared to be some kind of sexual video made by one -- and possibly more -- of her own students.

The utterly confounded Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol paused the video to collect her thoughts. She was in shock.

Jacqueline also noticed that her silk underwear was actually starting to get increasingly damp.

She had fantasised luridly of this man on the beach for weeks, imagining him as her sexual slave, stripped of his clothes, taunted, humiliated and chained in anticipation of her carnal desires.

To see him again lit a fire inside Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol. It burned hot, bright and wet.

The French schoolteacher hit the play icon and started the video again. Another title card appeared: "Chief Jerking Bull didn't know it, but two of the toughest cowgirls in the land, Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie, had been on his trail for days...and they'd finally caught up with this big, scary Indian chief...and his famous pecker."

Two young girls then appeared on the screen. Jacqueline assumed these were the girls ridiculously credited as Janey Jism and Sadie Silkfist.

They were dressed as cowgirls, with costume hats, vests, sheriff's badges and neckerchiefs. They had their cowboy hats tipped down as low as they could to disguise their faces, but Jacqueline recognised them instantly.

The girls were clearly Olivia Tiffen and Charlotte Grady, both of whom were eighteen-year-old Year 12 students, and also friends of Mia St. Clair and Iris Willowpoint.

This sexy video was obviously some kind of salacious group project that the girls had undertaken together.

But who was the muscular, well-endowed man? Had they encountered him at the beach as she had? Had they paid him to perform?

The two cowgirls stood next to each other with their arms folded and what were obviously meant to be sexy snarls on their faces.

Jacqueline had to admit that Olivia and Charlotte did indeed make for cute, appealing cowgirls.

The French schoolteacher was extremely excited about what would happen next in this sexy video.

Another title card appeared: "Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie took Chief Jerking Bull by surprise...they had the legendary Indian chief right where they wanted him."

The two cowgirls then walked into frame on either side of the loincloth-clad man. Facing the camera side on, they then drew their toy guns from their holsters and pointed them at Chief Jerking Bull.

The towering Indian chief stood still in alarm. The cowgirls then reached out and each took a tomahawk, disarming Chief Jerking Bull.

Jacqueline smiled as another title card appeared: "Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie had Chief Jerking Bull's weapons, but they weren't about to stop there! They were about to take something else off Chief Jerking Bull...his loincloth!"

The French schoolteacher laughed and gasped in anticipation. The action continued.

While Olivia held her gun on Chief Jerking Bull, Charlotte (Jacqueline wasn't sure who was Ramona Ramrod and who was Six-Gun Annie) slowly holstered hers.

The cowgirl then moved theatrically and dramatically toward Chief Jerking Bull. She bent down slightly, and quickly went to work on the brown leather belt around his waist.

"Oh my god," Jacqueline thought to herself. "She's going to denude him! Chief Jerking Bull is going to lose his loincloth! He will be completely naked and utterly humiliated by the two cowgirls!"

On screen, Charlotte pulled aggressively at the buckle and then pulled the belt apart. The teen whipped it right off the man's glistening body, and the two scarves of the ersatz loincloth billowed down to the floor dramatically.

Chief Jerking Bull looked shocked at being denuded by two much smaller cowgirls, but the chief retained his noble, powerful stance.

Jacqueline gazed at the phone and drank in the glorious sight of the now completely naked man.

He had a small patch of obviously trimmed pubic hair, and his thick, ropey, uncircumcised phallus swung impressively almost to his knees.

His testicles were also big and heavy, and dangled beautifully between his muscled thighs.

As well as enjoying the man's striking physical beauty, Jacqueline was also excited and aroused by the video's scenario of humiliation and ridicule.

She loved the idea of this big, strong man being dominated by two seemingly weaker women. The cowgirls now had the upper hand, and the French schoolteacher loved it.

The video then cut to a close-up shot of Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie. Over-acting unashamedly, Charlotte and Olivia theatrically covered their mouths in shock at the sight of Chief Jerking Bull's enormous phallus.

They then luridly and hammily licked their lips and sucked suggestively on their fingertips.

Another title card appeared: "Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie indeed liked what they saw...but they wanted to see Chief Jerking Bull in all his glory. They wanted this boy to stand to attention."

The video then cut to the two cowgirls pointing their toy guns directly at the Indian chief's crotch with one hand, while they made an obvious jerking off motion with their other hand.

The video then cut again, this time to a close-up POV shot of Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie as if they were leering at Chief Jerking Bull.

They had looks of prurient delight on their faces and jerked their hands up and down with lewd, sleazy gusto.

Another title card appeared: "You're gonna play with that gigantic pecker now, Chief Jerking Bull, or we're gonna take our six-shooters and blow your sex-shooter right off! You won't be much of a man then! You'll be more like a squaw! Now you jerk that pecker, boy! Until you shoot your man-seed all over the ground!"

12