Oz Beach Boy Vid and French Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqueline was again excited about how this video was unfolding. The Indian chief was now being forced to masturbate by the two merciless cowgirls?

Would Mia and Iris appear at some stage? And there was another cast member listed at the beginning of the video...who was Raven Midnight?

As well as being increasingly excited, Jacqueline was now even more aroused. Her silk underwear was sodden, and she knew that the sight of Chief Jerking Bull playing with himself would likely drive her completely wild.

She had to do something about it. She had to take matters into her own hands...literally.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol paused the video again, and dashed over to her locker. She pulled the door open quickly and then rifled through her gym bag, knowing that she had spare underpants inside.

She found a small pair of red-and-black cotton panties, pulled them out, and then slid them into the pocket of her slacks.

Grabbing the phone off the lounge chair along the way, Jacqueline darted quickly into the staff toilets, slid into an end cubicle, and locked the stall door safely behind her. She listened for any noise, and was certain that she was alone.

The French schoolteacher rested Mia's phone on the cistern of the toilet, and then desperately undid her stylish black slacks.

She unzipped them and then let the slacks slide down her legs and puddle around her ankles.

She wrenched her sodden underwear down to her knees and then let them slide down her calves too.

With her slacks and underwear naughtily piled around her ankles, Jacqueline hit play on the video.

With sordid delight, she then drove the middle and index fingers of her right hand deep inside her vagina.

She slapped her left palm on the cool, tiled wall for balance, and stretched out her arm.

The French schoolteacher groaned quietly as she felt for her clitoris, and moaned in anticipation of the pleasure that was to come.

She started the video again, and just the sight of the oiled, naked man got Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol even more wet.

She worked her fingers vigorously inside herself, rivers of pleasure flooding from her groin into nearly every corner of her body.

Jacqueline watched the screen and intently fingered herself. The man grabbed his oily, glistening cock with his right hand and slowly pumped it up and down.

Gradually, he picked up speed, smoothly and confidently working his member. His handsome, painted face contorted with pleasure.

While the man tended expertly to his phallus with his right hand, he used his left hand to rub and fondle his marbled pectoral muscles, and then paid special attention to his nipples.

He rubbed and tweaked them, and sexily bit down on his bottom lip. He traced his fingers across the ridged muscles of his abdomen, and then ran them through his small tuft of pubic hair.

As her womanly juices dribbled slowly down her inner thighs, Jacqueline moaned softly as she watched the man pump his member with growing intensity.

He gripped himself tighter and kept stroking. His face was moving and twisting erotically as he worked himself toward an orgasm.

The video then cut to a lurid, sleazy close-up shot of the man's crotch, which provided a wonderful look at his veiny, rock hard penis.

His hand continued to pound away between his legs, and his foreskin rode fascinatingly back and forth over the bulbous head of his manhood.

Jacqueline preferred her men circumcised, but even that didn't encroach on the extraordinary feelings of desire that this man provoked. She practically wanted to devour him whole.

Jacqueline worked her clitoris expertly in the way that only someone who intimately knows their own body can.

She was a frequent and passionate masturbator, and she knew exactly what she liked.

She had never, however, got herself off at school before. The very illicitness of her actions only served to arouse the French schoolteacher even more.

Moaning with pleasure, Jacqueline let the joy envelop her, and she came with quiet, discreet force.

Her juices slid from her at greater volume, and her lean, lithe body was overtaken with feelings of sexual rapture. Jacqueline came hard, and she loved every second of it.

As she was overcome by the rolling orgasm, so too the man on the screen became a willing prisoner to his own ejaculation.

Semen shot forcefully out of his penis, and the screen jumped crudely back and forth between a close-up shot of his crotch and a more distant mid-shot that took in most of his body.

The muscular man's seed was pearly, thick and plentiful. It literally blasted out of him. His penis twitched and jerked as he ejaculated several times.

His oiled, rippling muscles continued to flex and bulge impressively, while his mouth opened wide.

The shot returned to an extreme close-up of the man's now slackening penis. It gradually lost its fierce stiffness and slowly returned from its upright position to its natural home between the man's legs.

As it dangled beautifully at rest, final globs of semen dripped slowly from the penis's eye.

The screen then cut again to a mid-shot, which captured the nude, oily and exhausted Chief Jerking Bull, spent from his sordid acts of enforced self-pleasure, which, Jacqueline mused, had been surprisingly brief.

Despite having an enormous phallus, this man obviously lacked composure and restraint when it came to controlling himself.

Another title card appeared: "The show was a quick one but a good one, and Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie were still excited after seeing Chief Jerking Bull play with his pecker and spill his man-seed...so excited, in fact, that they didn't notice the stealthy figure behind them!"

The screen then cut to a shot of a naughtily smiling Ramona Ramrod and Six-Gun Annie. From behind them, a figure slowly rose up.

It was a girl with straight black hair wearing a feathered headband. Jacqueline assumed this was the cast member credited as Raven Midnight.

But even with a black neckerchief covering the bottom part of her face, Jacqueline instantly knew this girl was in fact Malika Kanaan, another of Mia's also eighteen-year-old friends.

Of Middle Eastern heritage, the exotically beautiful Malika was insolent, arrogant, superior and even more profane than Iris Willowpoint.

Jacqueline endeavoured not to form undue negative opinions of her students, but she did not like Malika Kanaan. The girls' friendship also reflected poorly on Mia St. Clair.

Malika then produced two plastic tomahawks, and theatrically wacked Charlotte and Olivia on the head with them.

The two girls then comically collapsed onto the ground, and Malika stood over them defiantly.

With her body now in full view, Jacqueline was shocked at how truly stunning and sexy Malika looked.

On the top, she wore the feathered headband, along with a brown vest with nothing underneath it. Her bare arms were smooth and toned, and her ample cleavage was clearly visible.

On the bottom, Malika wore an ersatz loincloth like Chief Jerking Bull's, clumsily and revealingly crafted out of a leather belt and two scarves. Like him, she also appeared to be nude underneath the loincloth.

A small part of Malika's flat, youthful midriff was visible between the bottom of the vest and the belt cinched around her waist.

With just the scarves dangling alluringly over her crotch and butt, Malika's beautiful, dark-skinned, obviously waxed legs were clearly visible, as were glimpses of her inner thighs. She looked truly striking in her costume.

Malika then dramatically tucked her tomahawks into her belt, and stood regally like a powerful Indian squaw. She sneered powerfully at the two felled cowgirls sprawled at her feet.

Another title card appeared: "The toughest cowgirls in the West had been bested by the fearsome squaw, Plays With Roosters, who had arrived to save the day...and to save Chief Jerking Bull from being strung up by his big swinging nuts!"

Jacqueline giggled again at the puerile humour of the video, but again enjoyed the abject humiliation of Chief Jerking Bull.

She was disappointed that Mia and Iris had not appeared in the video, and assumed that it was actually them filming it all.

They were clearly the absurdly and luridly named Muffy St. Crotch and Buffy Le Cleavage.

On the screen, the man again flexed his muscles, and even twitched his huge penis to make it jump a little.

Jacqueline -- still standing with her slacks and underwear bundled around her ankles -- had never seen a man pose like this, so keenly aware of his own beauty and sexuality.

Malika then strode into shot and smiled at Chief Jerking Bull lovingly. In a silly flourish, the "Indians" both looked at the camera and smiled, effectively breaking the fourth wall.

The video would have been horribly, inappropriately racist if it wasn't so patently ridiculous.

Malika then surprisingly reached down and took hold of the man's phallus with her right hand. She then started to move off-screen, and pulled the seemingly surprised man along with her.

Jacqueline had never seen a man dragged around by his penis before, and she smiled at the image.

The man stepped quickly and comically to keep up, providing Jacqueline with the best view yet of his tight, taut buttocks.

The French schoolteacher enjoyed looking at men's buttocks almost as much as she delighted in gazing at their penises, and she shuddered at the perfection of this man's oil covered derriere.

Chief Jerking Bull and Plays With Roosters then disappeared off-camera, and the sordid on-screen action appeared to be over.

Another final title card appeared: "Chief Jerking Bull and Plays With Roosters rode off into the sunset. But now we all know...even though Chief Jerking Bull has the biggest pecker in The Old West, it's Plays With Roosters who wears the loincloth in this tee-pee. The End."

Jacqueline giggled again at the amusing video. If it was a class project, she would indeed have marked Mia and Iris highly for both its sense of style and its extremely sexy raft of ideas.

It had, after all, given the 45-year-old French schoolteacher a roaring orgasm, and that was cause enough for professorial praise.

Feeling profoundly satisfied, Jacqueline cleaned herself up as best she could in the small toilet cubicle, mopping at her inner thighs and crotch with wadded up toilet paper, and then changing out of her sodden silk panties into her clean cotton pair.

She straightened her slacks and blouse, and then vigorously washed her hands. All through this, Jacqueline continued to flick around Mia's phone to keep it open.

Once she was done cleaning up, Jacqueline grabbed her own phone from her locker, and then went through all of the necessary steps to allow her to Airdrop Mia's sexy video onto her own device.

In a few minutes, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was in possession of the highly incriminating file.

She had already formulated a plan on how she would potentially be able to use it to her kinky advantage.

Jacqueline now had the means to ensnare the oily, muscular, beautiful, well-endowed man, and drag him into her vivid fantasies.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol walked back to the classroom with a smile on her face and a spring in her step.

The girls instantly stopped their talking and whispering when she re-entered the room. Jacqueline took a seat at her desk and ruffled through some papers, killing time until the bell rang.

When it finally pealed out noisily through the halls, the girls quickly rose and headed for the door.

Mia walked to the front of the room with a nervous smile on her pretty face. Jacqueline smiled back gleefully. The classroom was empty.

"Mia," Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol said to her student, and held up the eighteen-year-old's phone, open to a paused image of the video's naked man. "I have found something very troubling on your phone. I am now certain this is what you were looking at in class today."

"Oh my god," Mia gasped and dropped her head in embarrassment. "Oh my god..."

"Observing sexually explicit material like this in class is a serious breach of school rules," Jacqueline said. "I will need to tell the principal, and also your parents. I will also have to tell the parents of Olivia Tiffen, Charlotte Grady and Malika Kanaan, who are all clearly visible in this obscene video. I'm sure Iris Willowpoint was involved too. You will all be in very, very serious trouble."

"But I wasn't watching that in class," Mia pleaded. "I was just checking my messages."

"Oh no, I'm certain you were looking at this video," Jacqueline replied dishonestly. "You will have to suffer the consequences. I know that you are all eighteen-years-old, so there is no legal issue here, but as I said, this is a serious breach of school rules."

Jacqueline looked at the clearly distraught Mia St. Clair with as much disappointment as she could summon.

"Your parents will all be informed," the French schoolteacher continued. "You all risk expulsion, even though you are so close to the end of Year 12, and the culmination of your high school education. This is a huge disappointment."

"Please, Ms. Chabrol, we weren't hurting anyone...we didn't do anything horrible," Mia pleaded, her eyes welling with tears. "Please...he was just playing with himself. There was no real sex."

"It doesn't matter...it's still sexually explicit. This could indeed ruin your young life...but there might be an alternative," Jacqueline said quietly. "Considering how close you are to finishing school, and because you are such a good student with such an impeccable attitude and academic record, maybe I can let this go."

"Oh my god," Mia sighed. "Thank you, Ms. Chabrol...thank you."

"There is, however, something that you must do for me," Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol smiled with a wicked, knowing flourish. "Is the man in the video your friend? Or some kind of paid sex worker?"

"He's sort of my friend," Mia replied. "Yeah, I guess...yeah, he is."

"You must put me in contact with this man in the video...your leading man, your Chief Jerking Bull, your Mike Oxlong...I would very much like to meet with and talk to this man. And you will make that happen, Ms. Mia St. Clair...you will make that happen, or you and your friends will find yourselves in a lot of trouble."

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol smiled again naughtily, as the pretty, youthful face of Mia St. Clair creased awkwardly in a volatile mix of fear, anger, indignation, concern, confusion and burning guilt...

12