Oz Beach Boy's 25 Very Hot Minutes

Story Info
Matt enjoys a quick train station tryst with a hot cougar...
4.5k words
4.54
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something sex addicted male exhibitionist) in his slightly younger years enjoying some stand-up railway station public toilet sex with a hot older woman. This is a CFNM story featuring female-of-male stripping, female-of-male body worship, very mild humiliation, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Mature".

---------------------------------------

It was a mild autumn evening in Sydney, Australia. 47-year-old Trudi Tyler had 25 minutes to kill.

Her long, dark hair pulled back into a sensible ponytail, and still dressed in the stylish white blouse, crimson, knee-length pencil skirt, and black high heels that she'd been wearing all day at work, Trudi Tyler sat on a hard metal bench at Central Station with her small, wheeled suitcase sitting right next to her. It was 8:00pm and the beautiful Human Resources manager's train left Platform 25 at 8:25pm. What to do with those 25 minutes?

Trudi had arrived at Central Station conservatively early, and she now weighed up her options. She could grab a quick coffee, take a walk around the station, ring her mother, or buy a magazine and idly flick through it.

The most appealing option, however, was to pull her phone from her expensive handbag, and swipe through to Literotica, which was Trudi's favourite erotic fiction website. Though Trudi enjoyed searching for images of naked young men, and loved watching videos of handsome male strippers "going all the way", she got far more aroused by reading erotic fiction, with all its detail, nuance, and rich sense of sensual escapism.

Trudi Tyler loved being transported into writers' sexual fantasies, which she often found ended up being her sexual fantasies too. The quality of writing on Literotica was often so good that Trudi could read on wholly absorbed for nearly an hour without even realising it.

Trudi Tyler loved getting lost in Literotica. She hungrily devoured the website's saucy stories of clandestine sexual meetings, hot group sex, wild threesomes, kinky fetishes, light bondage, and well-hung studs working their sensual magic on big-breasted babes.

As a 47-year-old single woman (she divorced her husband when she was 25, and she'd been happily playing the field ever since), what Trudi really enjoyed, however, were Literotica's many, many stories featuring beautiful, confident, sexually dominant older women ruthlessly seducing much younger men, and then having their salacious way with their glorious nude bodies. Yum!

Trudi often wished she could be a little more like the sexy older women in these stories. Though Trudi dated regularly (she was on all the apps), and had had a few steady boyfriends since her divorce, the beautiful brunette was a little safe and conservative when it came to sex.

She'd had a naughty one-night-stand with a nineteen-year-old uni student when she was 35, but Trudi had largely dated men her own age, and had enjoyed fun but fairly standard sex with them. She often fantasised, however, about getting hot-and-heavy with men half her age.

Unfortunately, Trudi doubted there'd be any younger men where she was going. The beautiful brunette was waiting to travel by train to the town of Katoomba in The Blue Mountains, where her older sister, Paula, was celebrating her 25th wedding anniversary.

Trudi had only clocked up five years with her ex-husband, and she truly admired and respected Paula for making her marriage work so well for such a long time. It wasn't easy to stay at anything successfully for 25 years, and Trudi had nothing but love and respect for anyone -- or anything -- that could last that long, while still remaining vital and exciting to boot.

Just as Trudi brought up Literotica on her phone, she noticed a young man take a seat on the hard metal bench directly opposite to hers. Trudi looked up slyly from her phone, and had a good, long look while the young man slid his ringing phone from his pocket and quickly answered it.

"Hey, this is Matt," the young man said. "Jacko! Are you there already? I can't believe it's Max's 25th birthday! We are downing 25 fucking beers to celebrate, man! 25 fucking cold ones!"

There was a brief pause as Matt stopped talking and listened to the voice on the other end of the phone. Dramatically handsome with long, straight, sandy-brown hair that hung way past his broad shoulders, the young man was clad in jeans, sneakers, and a long-sleeved button-up shirt. He looked attractively lean and muscular, while a thick smattering of chest hair was visible through his shirt.

"I'm at Central Station now," Matt continued. "My train leaves at 8:25pm, so I won't be in at Bowral until much later tonight...but I'll be ready to go tomorrow night for the 25th. 25 beers! I can't fucking wait! Yeah, cool...okay...I'll see you tomorrow night, Jacko!"

Matt rang off, and then slid his phone back into his jeans pocket. As he looked up, the very handsome young man clearly caught Trudi checking him out, and he smiled ever so slightly at her. Trudi shivered with excitement.

The 47-year-old woman couldn't believe she'd been so obvious in looking at Matt, who appeared to be in his early-to-mid-twenties...not quite 25, but perhaps close. Trudi looked away when the young hunk smiled at her, but then quickly turned back to look at him again. Their eyes met briefly...something had definitely passed between Trudi and Matt.

Handsome young Matt then did something Trudi wasn't expecting. The gorgeous hunk slowly spread his legs, and then casually dropped his right hand into his crotch. Matt looked around, perhaps to check that nobody was watching, and then started grabbing and squeezing at his crotch through his tight jeans. Trudi could see the outline of Matt's penis through his pants, and it looked very, very impressive indeed.

Though she hated to admit it to herself, Trudi Tyler was indeed a cougar and a size queen, and Matt was pressing all of her buttons, in a very major way. The young hunk pulled at his penis and clutched it again through his tight jeans, while the increasingly aroused Trudi looked on and smiled in surprise and delight. Her slate-green eyes were locked on Matt.

What was this young hunk doing? Surely, he was sending out an obvious physical invitation, right? There was nobody else anywhere near him...just her. Why else would he be grabbing at his penis like that? Trudi was certain of it: Matt was giving her the biggest come-on she'd ever seen.

The beautiful 47-year-old had never been flirted with in such an overtly sexual manner, and she was certainly enjoying it. This was almost playing out like something she'd read on Literotica in the "Mature" category, which was packed with sexy stories about older women and younger men.

Trudi shivered with pleasure and excitement as Matt pulled again at his penis. She could almost see it getting bigger. Trudi knew that she had to react...she had to give Matt something in return to let him know she was interested. The beautiful brunette channelled one of the hot cougar characters she'd read about on Literotica, and opted to get a little naughty...and a little out-of-character too.

Pretending to check one of the outer compartments on her wheeled suitcase, Trudi leaned over on the bench and, in the process, spread her long, lithe legs wide, forcing her crimson-coloured skirt to ride sexily back up her thighs, giving Matt a perfect upskirt view. Trudi was wearing a g-string, so she knew that Matt would be enjoying a nice look at her creamy inner thighs and the soft bulge of her vulva through her skimpy knickers.

As she turned back and slowly closed her legs, Trudi caught Matt looking open-mouthed and in shock up her skirt, obviously taking in the considerable delights of what she had to offer. Trudi was now certain that something singularly sexual was percolating delightfully between her and Matt.

With the clock on her 25 minutes of kill-time already winding down, Trudi knew that she had to act fast if she wanted something -- namely, sex -- to happen between her and Matt. It was time for Trudi Tyler to go the full Literotica...as of now, the beautiful brunette was the star of her own piece of erotic fiction on her favourite sexy website.

Trudi slowly stood up, straightened her blouse and skirt, grabbed the handle of her wheeled suitcase, and then walked with purpose toward Matt, her high heels clacking loudly on the tiled floor of Central Station's Grand Concourse. Trudi Tyler stood directly in front of the still seated and slightly open-mouthed Matt, and smiled wickedly.

"Follow me, Matt," Trudi said as huskily and sexily as she could. "There's a disabled-access toilet over there...and you're going to fuck me in it. Let's go, handsome!"

Wheeling her suitcase behind her, Trudi walked boldly and confidently toward the disabled-access toilet across The Grand Concourse. Not even bothering to check behind her to see if Matt was following, Trudi pushed the door open, stepped inside, and quickly looked around. Thankfully it looked like the toilet had been cleaned sometime recently, and Trudi thought it would do just fine for a quick knee-trembler up against the wall.

With a very naughty giggle, Trudi undid the buttons of her blouse, and pulled it open to reveal her impressive cleavage, her big, pale breasts pushed together by a perfectly fitting lacy black bra. Trudi ripped her blouse from out of her skirt, letting it hang open, and then unclasped her bra in front.

As soon as Trudi's big breasts were freed from her unclasped bra, they tumbled forward and slapped down over her flat stomach. Big and fleshy, Trudi's breasts were always a hit with men, who loved sucking on their large, pink nipples and areolae. They weren't what they used to be, but Trudi thought her breasts were still pretty damn good.

With her bra and blouse hanging open, Trudi Tyler smiled and waited for Matt to arrive. The older woman had a quick look at herself in the toilet's mirror. With her big, fulsome breasts hanging low and fully exposed, and her long, skirt-clad legs just waiting to be spread, Trudi looked like a sexy cougar straight from Literotica.

About 25 seconds later, Matt walked into the disabled-access toilet. Blushing a hot red, handsome young Matt looked at half-naked Trudi with his mouth agape, and then smiled broadly, gleefully looking the older woman up and down.

Matt's long, sandy brown hair tumbled over his eyes, and he quickly pushed it back with his hands. Trudi wasn't a big fan of long hair on men - she thought it made them look immature and uncouth -but it was hardly a deal-breaker.

"My train comes in less than 25 minutes now," Trudi said with a wicked smile. "So you've got nearly that long to make me come."

"Holy fuck," Matt said, smiling, his soulful brown eyes practically glued to Trudi's bare breasts. "You don't fuck around, do you, lady?"

"Oh, I do fuck around, trust me," Trudi said firmly, and then pushed past Matt to lock the door behind him. "You're a very handsome young man...just my type."

"You're very beautiful too," Matt responded. "Your tits are...amazing. Like something you'd see online."

"I'd ask if you like older women...but I don't really care," Trudi said, slightly shocked at the Literotica-style dialogue pouring so easily from her full, red lips. "You're fucking me anyway. How old are you? 25?"

"No, I'm 22," Matt replied. "Not 25 yet...how old are you?"

"I've got 25 years on you...I'm old enough to be your mother," Trudi said, and ran her hands excitedly over her big, exposed breasts. "Fuck, I'd like to see you naked. Let's get those clothes off you."

"Oh, my god," Matt said with a smile, staring at Trudi's big, beautiful, wildly swaying breasts. "I can't believe this."

Trudi started unbuttoning Matt's shirt, beginning at the top and then working her way quickly down, aggressively pulling the small plastic buttons through their holes. Once Trudi got him unbuttoned right to the bottom, she theatrically pulled Matt's shirt apart, almost completely exposing his torso.

And boy, did Trudi like what she saw! Matt was gorgeously lean and fit, with a strongly muscled chest and deeply ridged abdomen. Swirls of thick, manly hair covered his whole upper body, snaking all the way down into the top of his jeans. He looked incredibly hot.

"Oh, yes," Trudi sniggered. "Just what the doctor ordered! Oh, you are divine, Matt!"

Trudi smiled as she looked Matt up and down...she couldn't take her eyes off him. Matt was lean, muscular and hairy...a real hunk. The older woman paused to drink in the sight of the 22-year-old's impressive body, and then aggressively pushed his shirt back over his shoulders and then right down his arms so it hung off his wrists.

"You're stripping me?" Matt said with a giggle.

"Oh, yes, indeed," Trudi said. "I want a good look at that beautiful youthful body of yours. I want to see it all."

"Even my...you know?" Matt asked slyly.

"Oh, especially your...you know," Trudi shot back.

Trudi turned Matt around completely and then pulled his shirt over his hands, ripping it off completely. The older woman then carefully placed Matt's shirt on top of his suitcase, which he'd sensibly wheeled into the toilet with him. Trudi gazed briefly at Matt's taut, muscular back, and the birthmark that spread surprisingly over his shoulder blade.

Trudi firmly grabbed handsome young Matt's arm and turned him around to face her again. She was thoroughly enjoying Matt's complete compliance, with the young man appearing to be getting off on Trudi's pleasantly dominant treatment of him.

Trudi Tyler knew she was attractive, and she'd been told many times that she had great tits, so it wasn't exactly surprising that a man Matt's age would be having fun in a situation like this. What man wouldn't like an attractive, big-breasted, topless woman ripping off his clothes?

Trudi looked Matt right in the face, paused, smiled, and then looked down dramatically at his crotch. The older woman reached out and slowly, teasingly pulled Matt's belt apart, whipping it back quickly, loosening it, and then sliding it out of his jeans through their belt loops. Once she'd quickly whipped the belt out of Matt's pants, Trudi dropped it on top of his shirt on the suitcase.

Trudi then reached out with her long-nailed fingers, and undid the top button of Matt's blue jeans. The older woman then slowly slid the zipper of his pants right down. Digging in with her long, purple-painted fingernails, Trudi pulled Matt's jeans apart, wrenched them down over his thighs, and then let them drop to his ankles, where they puddled over his Adidas sneakers.

"God, you're amazing," Trudi said with a smile. "You've got a great body, Matt...being young helps, but you obviously work out."

"Yeah...yeah, I do," Matt responded. "I train a lot. What's your name?"

"I'm Trudi," the beautiful brunette replied, her big breasts jiggling. "I know you're Matt...I heard you on the phone. Nice to meet you."

Trudi looked down at Matt's crotch and smiled. The young hunk was wearing a cheap pair of red fitted boxer shorts that showcased an enormous bulge that stretched right across Matt's groin all the way to his outer hip. Trudi's eyes widened. She could see that Matt was well-hung through his jeans, but this was...well, incredible. Matt looked literally enormous.

Trudi stood back and drank in the very, very sexy -- but also slightly silly -- sight of bare-chested Matt with his jeans bundled around his ankles standing hopelessly in a disabled-access toilet. Trudi gazed again at the massive bulge straining against Matt's underwear across his hip, and then took in the very pleasurable sight of his muscular, hairy legs.

"They're coming off, Matt," Trudi smiled, and pointed at Matt's underwear. "We're talking full-frontal male nudity."

Her big, bare breasts bobbing and swinging, Trudi grabbed Matt's boxers with both hands, and then wrenched them downwards. She saw wild tangles of sandy brown pubic hair, and then kept dragging the boxers down.

Trudi caught her first glimpse of the fleshy tumescence of Matt's member as part of its shaft popped up above the waistband of his underpants. With another wrench, and no real protest from Matt, Trudi pulled down hard on the young hunk's underpants, getting them over Matt's big penis, and then down his muscular, hairy thighs.

Trudi got up from her squatting position, and then looked right down at Matt's now fully exposed body. She stared eagerly and open-mouthed at Matt's crotch, and took in the staggering sight of his utterly extraordinary genitals.

Nestled in a tangle of wild, tightly curled pubic hair, Matt's penis was stunning in its enormity. Slightly engorged, the young hunk's member was thick and criss-crossed with veins, and hung down almost to his knees. Matt was uncircumcised, his foreskin dangling curiously off the end of his manhood. His testicles, meanwhile, were just as freakish as his penis, hanging low and heavy between his muscular thighs.

Matt was enormous. His big penis would have been right at home on Literotica...the only thing missing were the comments from angry readers about how Matt's penis size was highly unlikely, totally unrealistic, and way outside the average of what most men packed and what most women could comfortably take. This would then be accompanied by some helpful statistics.

While she loved sexual fantasy, Trudi was always surprised by how many readers came to Literotica apparently looking for documentary-style realism in their sex stories....and also by how they liked to voice their opinions in no uncertain terms.

"Fucking hell," Trudi said with a big smile. "You have the biggest penis I've ever seen."

"Yeah, I've been told that before," Matt responded quietly. "I'm a lucky guy. It certainly helps with the ladies."

"Yeah, I saw you touching yourself out there on the bench," Trudi said slyly, running a long fingernail around her left nipple. "You were using it to advertise yourself! I think you're a naughty boy, Matt. You're a young guy, but I don't think this is your first rodeo."

"No," Matt said quietly. "It's definitely not...you're very far from being my first, Trudi."

"Mmmm...you like me seeing you naked, don't you?" Trudi asked, and ran her hands all over Matt's bare, hairy torso. "You're a bit of a show-off. Does it turn you on?"

"Yes...it does," Matt replied. "I like it. I like women looking at me with nothing on."

"Well, that's all good," Trudi said, and slid her long-nailed fingers in amongst the crazy mess of Matt's pubic hair. "Despite what they might say, most women like looking at a handsome, fit young man in the nude."

Trudi sensually ran the long-nailed fingers of her right hand down to Matt's dangling penis, brushing its slightly swollen shaft gently, and then rubbing the back of her hand up and down its entire staggering length.

The older woman then slowly peeled Matt's foreskin back, revealing the big, purple head of his penis. Trudi felt Matt getting hard in her hand. She grabbed the young hunk's huge penis firmly with her right hand and slowly pumped it up and down.

Matt moaned loudly at Trudi's expert touch, and his penis quickly became fully erect. Trudi felt it coursing and throbbing warmly in her hand, and then looked down in shock at how huge Matt's now fully erect penis was.

12