Oz Beach Boy's 25 Very Hot Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," Trudi said quietly. "It's so big and hard."

"It doesn't take much to get me up," Matt said breathlessly. "And you're so hot. This is amazing!"

While Trudi jerked Matt off with her right hand, she used her left hand to fondle his hairy, muscular chest, and rub and tweak his dark brown nipples. Trudi then traced her fingers across the hard, stony, deep-ridged muscles of Matt's abdomen. The older woman pushed her big, swinging breasts against Matt's bare torso, and then sexily rubbed them up and down. The young hunk groaned.

Trudi felt herself getting very, very wet in excitement both at Matt's nudity, and about how much she wanted to fuck the young hunk. Trudi hadn't had sex for over a month, and she was keen to feel a man inside her again. The beautiful brunette loved her collection of sex toys from the excellent online adult store Intimus, but there was nothing like having a big, naturally throbbing penis inside you with a handsome man attached to it.

Trudi Tyler looked quickly at her watch. There were still nineteen minutes until both their trains left at 8:25pm, but Trudi knew she couldn't, well, fuck around while she was fucking around. If she wanted to come -- and she indeed wanted to come very, very much -- Trudi knew that they had to get cracking. The whistle was about to blow...it was time to fuck!

With a very naughty smile, Trudi reached up under her pencil skirt and wrenched her now horribly damp g-string panties down her supple thighs, struggling a little to get them out from between her legs. Trudi finally got them down to her knees, and then let them drop to her ankles, quickly stepping out of them. The beautiful brunette picked them up off the floor and placed them gently on top of her suitcase.

"You're up, Matt," Trudi said firmly. "Fuck me...fuck me now, okay?"

"Oh, yeah...fuck, yeah," Matt said quietly. "Oh, my god..."

Leaning up against the white tiled wall of the disabled-access toilet, Trudi spread her legs wide, her skirt riding up to reveal her thin strip of black pubic hair. Matt moved in close and pressed himself up against her. He kissed Trudi passionately on the neck, and then bent down to eagerly suck on both her big breasts, his lips covering her nipples, and his tongue then enthusiastically licking and flicking at them.

With a smile, Matt then wedged himself between Trudi's lithe, supple thighs. The older woman moaned with pleasure and excitement. Now with good traction, but moving a little clumsily with his jeans and underwear around his ankles, Matt pushed gently at Trudi's labia with the head of his cock.

Trudi gasped. Matt felt big and powerful against her, his muscled frame incredibly impressive and arousing against her feminine curves. Just the feel of the head of his cock against her vulva got the beautiful brunette excited. As Matt pushed gently, Trudi felt her lips slowly opening up for the young hunk's huge penis.

With Trudi braced safely up against the wall behind her, Matt drove himself right into the gorgeous older woman, slowly penetrating her completely. Trudi let out a hoarse groan of pleasure. Matt's penis felt enormous inside, like she was being violated by some kind of alien creature. Fuck, Matt was huge.

"Oh, yes," Trudi whispered. "That's it! Give it to me!"

With the tiled wall hard and unforgiving beneath her back, Trudi felt Matt thrusting wildly back and forth into her, and the excited and highly aroused older woman pushed back against him with lustful enthusiasm. Matt kissed Trudi's face and kneaded her big, soft, crazily swinging tits with his eager hands.

Trudi was drenched with excitement, which made Matt's thrusting nice and easy, and the older woman enjoyed the hot, steady rhythm that they had going. Her breasts sliding back and forth across Matt's muscular torso, Trudi bit down on her bottom lip and moaned.

"Oh, yes," Trudi moaned with restraint, obviously on the way to an orgasm but not wanting to make too much noise in the public toilet. "I'm gonna come...I can feel it."

Matt pounded violently but sweetly into Trudi, whose pretty face twisted with pleasure and excitement. It had been a while since a man had drilled her with such energy, passion, and enthusiasm...and she fucking loved it.

Trudi bit down on her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming with pleasure as she climaxed, not wanting anyone on The Grand Concourse to hear them fucking in the toilet. That was the last thing Trudi needed...to get arrested for public indecency on the way to her sister's 25th wedding anniversary.

Smiling and laughing with joy, Trudi felt streams of pleasure flooding through her body as she was gripped by a powerful orgasm. Matt's huge cock exploded inside her, blasting Trudi with hot semen. Matt groaned in climax, obviously trying to stay quiet too. The young hunk's whole body shook and throbbed, and Trudi quivered and convulsed beneath him, completely lost in orgasm.

After a few more moments of delirious shaking and shivering, Trudi eventually slumped back against the white wall of the disabled-access toilet with a satisfied sigh. She immediately began tidying her hair and pulling herself together.

Matt slowly, carefully slid his big, wet cock out of her drenched pussy, and Trudi felt a strange sense of relief that she'd never really experienced before. It felt great having Matt inside her, but it felt great when he withdrew too, her tensed and stretched vaginal muscles finally able to relax.

Trudi smiled, gently pushed Matt away from her, and then pulled her loose bra back in place over her big breasts, quickly clasping it together in front. Trudi yanked her blouse back into place and did up its buttons with a true sense of urgency. The beautiful brunette hastily looked at her watch, her slate-green eyes widening.

"8:23pm, Matt," Trudi said quietly as Matt hurriedly pulled his clothes back into place. "We've got to move it."

After she'd buttoned her blouse, Trudi straightened her skirt, and then leaned over to give the now fully dressed Matt a quick but very warm kiss on the lips. She briefly pressed herself against him, and felt Matt's muscular body hard and firm against her feminine curves. Trudi could have gladly fucked this hot young hunk for 25 hours...hell, make that 25 years!

"Goodbye, Matt," Trudi said firmly. "We've got trains to catch. Maybe we'll see each other again in 25 years when your friend turns fifty and my sister has her fiftieth wedding anniversary."

"Huh?" Matt said, obviously confused. "How did you know?"

"I heard you talking on the phone," Trudi replied. "We're both on our way somewhere special. Maybe this was meant to be, Matt?"

"Maybe it was," Matt said with a smile. "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too...you're a great lay," Trudi said with a very naughty smile.

"Thanks, Trudi...so are you," Matt responded. "Goodbye...for now."

With that, Trudi and Matt literally ran out of the disabled-access toilet, wheeling their suitcases behind them. The pair divided and Trudi ran hard for Platform 25, boarding her train with just 25 seconds to spare...and realising with a naughty giggle that she'd left her sodden g-string behind in the toilet. Maybe somebody would find it and then indulge in some of their own Literotica-style fun?

Thanks for reading! And congratulations to Literotica for 25 absolutely incredible years of great writing and great reading! Here's to 25 more!

12