Oz Beach Boy's Anjali Rao Threesome

Story Info
Matt's 3-way with Real Housewife Of Melbourne!
5.3k words
4.6
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a threesome sex story featuring minor Australian celebrity Anjali Rao, former CNN news anchor and star of the Australian TV show "The Real Housewives Of Melbourne". Though this story is weaved around an actual episode of the show, it is a work of pure sexual fantasy and complete fiction. All characters featured and mentioned in this story are over the age of eighteen.

---------------------------------------

It was a warm, humid, slightly overcast day in Melbourne, Australia. I was standing completely nude in a small makeshift changing room.

I was on the set of the trashy, popular TV reality show The Real Housewives Of Melbourne, which was, of course, inspired by the many American iterations of the programme.

I looked at my tall, lean, tanned, muscular body in the mirror, and wondered if I would actually make it onto TV.

I also glanced at my enormous 23cm cock, and knew for a fact that that would never be making it onto Australian television screens.

I'd been given a very tight white tank top, some stylishly fitted white shorts, and a pair of extremely brief, bikini-style, brightly coloured Budgy Smuggler-brand swimmers to wear. I much preferred Speedos, but I was hardly going to complain.

The scene being staged that day was a house-warming pool party at The Capitol Grand, a luxurious high rise residential apartment complex in South Yarra.

The building's wondrously appointed pool was indoors on the 36th floor and had breathtakingly expansive views of Melbourne. A mix of genuine friends and paid extras milled around excitedly.

I had received a surprise phone call a few days prior from my friend Montana Makepeace, who was one of the many producers on The Real Housewives Of Melbourne.

She was a great girl who I'd had a brief fling with while she was on a work trip to my hometown of Sydney.

We met at the party of a mutual friend, and had amazing sex later that night, and then again for a couple of days afterward.

Once Montana returned home, we continued our casual relationship with several webcam chats where we both got naked and thirstily masturbated for each other.

It was a fun, simple, straightforward and decidedly raunchy no-strings relationship. We were single, uninhibited, fit and healthy, sex-loving 25-year-olds and we had a great time with each other.

Montana had called and asked if I wanted to come down to Melbourne to basically be a background extra for this scene.

I wasn't an actor or model, but they wanted a few younger people "with great bodies" to fill out the large indoor pool area for the cameras.

"Plus," Montana laughed. "I really want to fuck you again. Webcams are great, but there's nothing like the real thing. I want that monster of yours inside me again."

On the dollar of Matchbox, the show's production company ("Keep that quiet," Montana giggled), I flew down to Melbourne for the shoot. First, however, I had incredible sex with Montana in her stylish apartment.

She also took a few post-coital opportunities to fill me in on The Real Housewives Of Melbourne, which I'd only watched a few times. It was good, trashy, turn-off-your-brain TV fun.

This new, fifth season of the show was introducing a gaggle of new ladies into the vibrant, volatile mix, which basically involved wealthy women hanging out together and inevitably getting into roaring arguments.

One of the new cast members was Anjali Rao, who was holding the pool party that I'd been roped into attending.

Anjali was a 47-year-old Australian-born, British-raised former CNN news journalist and TV anchor of Indian-Anglo heritage famed for her quick wit and loudly spouted opinions.

Montana had shown me a few photos, and with her olive skin, deep brown eyes and fine features, Anjali was also very, very beautiful.

I liked older women (basically, I liked women of all ages, shapes, colours, sizes, religions, socio-economic backgrounds and political persuasions), and just the sight of Anjali got me hot.

As I stood nude in the change room, I tried to stop myself from thinking about Anjali so I didn't get a highly inappropriate erection.

I quickly pulled on my generously supplied Budgy Smuggler swimsuit and summery white ensemble, and headed out to the pool area.

My own clothes and belongings were safely stowed in a bag in the production company's cloak room.

"Hey Matt," Montana waved and headed over to me. "I'm just chatting to all the extras. Basically just mill around like you're at a pool party. Have a drink and something to eat. Feel free to chat with all of the other people, but don't approach the Housewives while the shoot is happening. If they come up to you, that's fine. They might have a talk later on. Even though this is all 'real', it's still a controlled shoot. Thanks again for doing this...it's been so great seeing you in the flesh again. Have fun, and we'll hang out later."

"Montana, I've got a question for you," I leaned in and whispered. "Is Anjali single? And do you reckon you could introduce me at some stage later on?"

"Oooh, has Matt got a celebrity crush?" Montana giggled. "She's hot, huh? And yes, she is single. I reckon we can arrange an introduction. I've seen Anjali checking me out a few times, so I can probably swing it. She likes to have a good time."

"She's a lesbian?" I asked disappointingly. "Anjali's not into guys?"

"Don't worry, Matt, she's actually bi," Montana said with a wicked smile. "She came out publicly a while ago now. So maybe we can all have some fun? Hang around, and I'll get us all chatting later on. Hopefully we can get something going...I'm pretty horny."

"Yeah, me too...that sounds great," I smiled, and internally stoked up images of a torrid threesome. I'd never fucked anyone famous before and I started to get excited.

I was also excited about potentially tapping two beautiful women at once. I'd done that a few times, but it was hardly a regular fixture of my sex life.

Montana dashed off, clipboard in hand and headset mic in place. She was curvy with dark, curly hair that hung down way past her shoulders.

She had bright blue eyes, big, perfectly shaped breasts, and a wonderfully curvy butt.

Even dressed in jeans and a casual, loose-fitting shirt, Montana was a very sexy woman.

She didn't mind dabbling with ladies either, so my hopes of some action with her and Anjali Rao continued to grow.

I walked casually around the pool area, checking out the luxurious surrounds. I grabbed some very tasty appetisers, had a few drinks, and chatted with a few friendly people who were also milling around.

During a break in shooting, one of the Housewives actually sidled up beside me and smiled wickedly.

62-year-old Janet Roach was blonde-haired and heavily botoxed, and also likely had a very close relationship with her plastic surgeon.

"Do you believe this shit?" Janet sighed. "You're not actually a friend of Anjali's, are you? You can't be! You must be on the Matchbox payroll?"

"I'm a friend of one of the producers," I replied. "She asked me to come along to help fill out the background."

"Well, you fill it out very nicely indeed," Janet smiled. "You're a very striking young man. Make sure you have plenty to eat and drink, and have fun. Make the most of it. And if you want to get on TV, take off your shirt. The only people that watch this fucking show are women and gays, so the producers are always up for some eye candy. Enjoy the day, gorgeous!"

All sass and panache, Janet winked at me good naturedly and then re-entered the fray, shrieking and laughing with all of the other Housewives. I watched intently as what appeared to be a lot of silliness ensued.

Housewife -- and Newcastle psychic -- Jackie Gillies loudly, emotionally announced to all of the other women that she was pregnant with twins, which prompted much yelling, screaming and crying.

Proceedings appeared to hit their goofy nadir when veteran Housewife Gamble Breaux and new addition Simone Elliott had a race across the pool on two huge inflatable swans.

With drenched, horribly matted hair extensions, smeared makeup and wet clothes, it all ended in a stupidly tacky heap. It would likely make for great TV.

I mainly, however, had my eye on Anjali Rao. She was short statured and wonderfully curvy, and her body was beautifully shown off by a figure-hugging brown-and-white one-piece swimsuit, which revealed a lot of soft, creamy, lightly jiggling cleavage.

Over the top of the swimsuit, Anjali was wearing a bizarre feathered sun coat, while her light brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and topped with a white, gold-encrusted headband.

She was, to say the least, quite the sight. I struggled to suppress an erection.

After a few hours, things started to wind down. The crew packed away the equipment and folded down the makeshift change rooms, while the Housewives eventually left, splitting into smaller sub-groups obviously defined by who hated who the most.

Anjali, however, remained, talking animatedly to her genuine friends, who were slowly leaving the party.

Montana made her way over to me with a big smile, her breasts bouncing ever so slightly under her shirt.

She'd removed her headset mic and discarded her clipboard, and looked like she was ready for some fun.

"Hey, Matt," Montana said. "Just hang out for a bit longer, and then I'll introduce you to Anjali. Hopefully we can get that beast out of your pants and give it some air."

"You know me," I smiled. "Just say the word, and I'll happily get out of my clothes. You know how much I like getting naked."

I was indeed a complete exhibitionist, and loved getting totally naked for groups of women whenever I could.

I'd had some very, very wild clothes-off experiences of late, and I hoped that I was about to enjoy another one.

Finally, after another half hour or so, Montana walked toward me with Anjali, both women giggling and talking freely with each other.

"Anjali, this is my friend Matt, from Sydney," Montana said to the newest Housewife. "He was one of our background extras today."

"Well hello, Matt," Anjali said in her delightfully plummy British accent, and shook my hand warmly. "Thanks so much for coming today and making it look like I've got far more young and attractive friends than I actually do!"

"It was my pleasure," I said. "I've been having a lovely time. You ladies seemed to have quite the time too."

"Oh my god," Anjali howled. "I've interviewed oddball actors, eccentric world leaders and lunatic terrorist kingpins for CNN...trust me, they've got nothing on these crazy bitches! They're a lot of fun though. It's not a bad way to earn a living...it's easier than CNN, that's for sure."

"And I must say," I smiled. "You look very, very beautiful. The other women don't hold a candle to you."

"Oh Montana," Anjali laughed. "I like this friend of yours! He knows exactly the right thing to say to an arrogant, vain, self-obsessed, older woman like me! Very good, Matt from Sydney! If you weren't so young, I'd think you might be attempting to charm your way into my knickers."

"Age is relative," I smiled. "It's just numbers."

"My, my, my," Anjali whispered. "I think I like where this is going. How about some champagne, boys and girls?"

"Oooh, yes please," Montana laughed, and dashed off to the fridge behind the pool area's lavishly appointed bar to grab a couple of bottles and glasses.

For the next hour, Anjali, Montana and I drank expensive champagne, chatted freely, and flirted openly and wildly.

Anjali's hand strayed onto my thigh several times, and her fingers even lightly brushed my dick once or twice.

As the talk got looser and cheekier, I grew increasingly confident that it was all leading toward one thing: sex.

I was getting increasingly turned on by the whole situation and finally opted to make the first move.

"Anjali," I said and looked the Housewife right in the eyes. "I've heard that you like both boys and girls...is there any truth to this rumour?"

"Well," the now tipsy Anjali replied with one of the cheekiest, naughtiest grins that I'd ever seen. "I've heard that you have an enormous penis. If you take off all of your clothes and let us see it, then I'll give you the straight word on my sexual preferences. Does that sound like a fair deal, Miss Montana? What do you think, my dear?"

"Oh yes," Montana replied and gave me a cheeky smile, knowing how much this would turn me on. "I believe it's a fair deal indeed. Sorry, Matt, I couldn't resist telling Anjali about your, um, attributes."

"You want me to get naked right here?" I asked. "What if someone comes in to use the pool?"

"I have the key to lock the door," Montana giggled. "I'll put the 'Do not enter. Filming in progress' sign back on the door. You'll be free to let that bad boy swing and dangle!"

"I like the sound of that," Anjali smiled. "I haven't seen a handsome young man like you nude for quite some time. Let's have it all off!"

"Are you serious?" I asked. "I have to strip off in front of both of you?"

"Yes, you do," Anjali smiled. "I always wear the pants in a relationship...and I want yours off. Come on, Matt, don't be shy. I'd like to promise you that we won't laugh, but that would make me dishonest."

As Anjali's deep brown eyes sparkled mischievously, I peeled off my tank top, and then flexed my muscles by clenching my fists.

This prompted a big, broad smile from the sexy Housewife, who stared unashamedly at my bare torso.

I then dropped my tight white shorts and stood before the two women in just my colourful, figure-hugging Budgy Smuggler swimsuit, which showed off my butt and the massive bulge of my crotch.

I could tell that Anjali -- like most women -- enjoyed being in a position of power, so I continued my bashful act, even though I had no problem at all getting naked in front of her...in fact, I was quivering with excitement about it.

I wasn't even remotely embarrassed or humiliated. This felt great, and I loved every minute of it.

"Okay, that's enough, yeah?" I asked. "I don't like being in the spotlight. You're the star, Anjali, not me!"

"No, Matt, that's not enough," Anjali smiled. "I want you as naked as the day you were born...not a stitch...totally starkers...The Full Monty."

"Bare arse fucking naked," Montana added, and they both roared with laughter. "Cock out for the girls!"

"Okay, okay," I laughed. "But please try and suppress your laughter, Anjali...most women are a little shocked and amused when they see my dick for the first time."

"Thanks for the warning, Matt from Sydney," Anjali smiled. "I'm a big girl...I'm sure that I'll manage."

I undid the drawstring of my swimsuit and then slid it down over my crotch and thighs, letting it puddle around my ankles.

My cock flopped up and down, and then dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut sack as I stepped out of the Budgy Smugglers. I casually kicked them aside.

Montana winked at me appreciatively, but Anjali appeared to be so shocked that she couldn't speak.

Her eyes sparkled and her hand rose to cover her mouth in surprise. Anjali initially spoke in hushed tones, but her voice eventually rose and quickened with excitement.

She looked me up and down again and again, her eyes widening further and then comically flicking from my dick to my face.

"Oh my god," the Housewife gasped. "Oh my god...it's huge. I could tell that it was big by the bulge in your swimsuit, but it's absolutely enormous. My god. What do you feed that thing?"

"Pussy," Montana interrupted with a gale of laughter. "Lots and lots of pussy!"

"Not that much," I said sincerely. "Well, Anjali, you've seen me nude...let's hear about your sexual preferences."

"Well," Anjali smiled and moved closer toward me, "you'll be glad to hear that I like these very much."

With that, she reached out and gently took my cock in her warm right hand, lifting it up and rolling it across her fingers, before grasping it firmly.

The sexy Housewife looked at me with a big smile on her face, and then let my cock flop down with a whack onto my thighs.

"But," Anjali giggled, and moved over to Montana, "I also like these very much."

The confident TV star pulled open the button of Montana's jeans, and then quickly dragged down the zipper.

With a wicked smile, Anjali slid her right hand down the front of Montana's jeans and obviously felt the younger woman's vulva. Montana gasped in shock and delight.

"I love cock and pussy...so we can all have a lot of fun together," Anjali smiled, and then started to unbutton Montana's shirt. "But first, let's have a look at you naked too, my dear."

Anjali continued to pop open the buttons and then pulled Montana's shirt apart, revealing the younger woman's red lacy bra underneath.

Montana shrugged the shirt off and let it fall to the floor, while Anjali gleefully wrenched her jeans down.

Montana kicked her trainers off, stepped out of her jeans, and then stood in front of both of us in her underwear.

She had a full sleeve of tattoos snaking down her left arm, and her bra pushed up her full breasts beautifully, while Montana's skimpy red g-string showed off her curvy hips.

"My goodness, you are lovely, aren't you?" Anjali whistled. "You are quite the pair indeed."

"I think we're quite the trio actually," Montana responded. "You're a very, very beautiful woman, Anjali."

Without prompting, Montana unhooked her bra from behind. She slid it off her arms and her large, pale breasts bundled out sexily.

Montana had big, round, pink nipples and areolae, which were starting to become erect. She let her bra drop sexily to the floor.

Montana smiled cheekily and then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her little red g-string. She slid it down over her lithe legs, let it drop to her ankles, and then sexily stepped out of it.

My Melbourne-based friend was gloriously, completely nude, and she looked amazing.

For a woman of her youth, Montana had a surprisingly large thatch of darkly coloured pubic hair above her neatly tucked labia. "I like the full bush," she'd told me with a wink when I saw her nude for the first time. "It makes me feel more womanly."

Now both naked, Montana and I turned our attention to Anjali Rao, and moved slowly toward the beautiful Housewife.

We smiled at each other, and seemed to non-verbally agree that our mission was now to bring as much sexual pleasure to this gorgeous TV diva as possible.

Anjali Rao smiled broadly, obviously excited by the sight of two nude 25-year-olds walking towards her with one lurid thing on their mind: sex.

She looked incredibly sexy in her one-piece swimsuit, feathery sun-coat and gold-encrusted headband.

I slowly moved behind Anjali and placed my hands gently on her hips, while also pushing my flaccid cock into the small of her back. I kissed her neck passionately and ran my hands over her flat stomach.

With one swift move, I quickly slid the expensive sun-coat back over Anjali's shoulders, pulled it over her smooth arms, and then draped it on a nearby chair.

"Oh, you naughty young people," Anjali giggled. "You naughty, naughty little youngsters. Just what are you up to now?"

Montana kissed Anjali hungrily, and the two women mashed their mouths together, their tongues swirling around with obvious vigour.

They moaned and groaned in unison, both in the initial throes of abject sexual pleasure.

The still clothed Anjali ran her hands over Montana's nude body, feeling the curves of the younger woman's hips, and gliding them over the firm smoothness of her butt.

She briefly groped Montana's pendulous breasts and ran her fingers through her dark, tangled pubic hair.

12