Oz Beach Boy's Anjali Rao Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about we move this little tryst into the pool, my darlings?" Anjali asked. "I love having sex in the water."

"That's a great idea," Montana smiled, and we both moved toward the pool, walking down the stairs into its perfectly heated water.

Montana and I stood nude in the pool, and each took one of Anjali's hands in our own to help the Housewife into the water.

We treated Anjali like a queen, and she appeared to be enjoying it. She slid into the water, and pulled off her gold-encrusted headband.

She put it beside the pool and freed her light brown hair from its ponytail. It shook loose, hanging just above her shoulders in a perfectly styled long-bob.

I was in awe of Anjali's beauty and undeniable sense of class, confidence and style.

And right next to her was the equally gorgeous, but decidedly more earthy, Montana Makepeace.

I had two wondrously different, absolutely beautiful women right in front of me. I was a very, very lucky young man indeed.

We all submerged ourselves in the water, and swam around the pool playfully. We slid past each other, enjoying the feel of our bodies bumping against each other in the warm water.

I could feel hands on my cock at different times. I wasn't sure whose they were, and it didn't matter.

"The water's perfect, isn't it?" Anjali asked. "My lord, I do love living here."

"The water's even better without a swimsuit on," Montana smiled. "It feels amazing. Can we get that off for you, Anjali?"

"Get naked with us," I whispered. "It's no fun until everyone is skinny dipping."

"That's a wonderful idea, my darlings," Anjali giggled. "I'm all yours."

I swam up behind Anjali, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder, the feel and smell of her wet hair sensual against my face.

I slowly moved my hands up over her stomach and breasts, and then rested them on her shoulders.

I slid Anjali's swimsuit off her shoulders and then slowly down her body. Her breasts bounced gently up and down as the wet fabric moved over them.

I slid the swimsuit down to Anjali's waist, and then Montana took hold from the front and pulled it down over Anjali's legs, stripping the Housewife completely.

Montana pulled the sopping wet one-piece from the water and then gently placed it on the floor beside the pool.

With Anjali fully nude, my cock stiffened immediately, and then slid between her legs from behind as it grew.

"Oooh my," the Housewife cooed. "Someone is enjoying themselves."

Montana and Anjali kissed again. From behind, I kneaded the Housewife's wonderfully all-natural breasts, which were big, soft and firm.

Her nipples and aureole were large and dark brown in colour, and they stiffened and sharpened with my touch.

I manoeuvred my hips deeper between Anjali's legs until I could feel my cock resting against her vulva.

I prodded gently with it to make sure that she was okay with me fucking her. Anjali spread her legs open wider to let me in.

I drove my cock into Anjali's pussy, and she moaned with pleasure. I held firmly onto her hips and then rhythmically pounded back and forth, increasing the speed and intensity with each stroke.

Montana, meanwhile, was tonguing Anjali's nipples and rubbing her hands all over the older woman's wet body.

I continued to slam away into Anjali. Water splashed around us. Our breathing got heavier and our moaning intensified.

Montana kissed the Housewife's neck, and pushed her nubile body tightly against the older woman's equally pneumatic form. Montana dug her fingernails into Anjali's clenched butt.

"Mmmmm," Montana groaned. "I want to go down on you so badly, Anjali...I want to taste you."

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that," Anjali replied breathlessly. "You might have to pause for a minute, Matt."

"Yes, of course," I rasped, and slid my cock out of Anjali. I walked up the steps and out of the pool, looking for a towel to spread on the tiled floor.

My cock was still ragingly erect, and stretched out hard and straight from my body, bobbing ridiculously as I moved.

I grabbed a towel and spread it out as Montana and Anjali emerged erotically from the pool, their curvy, beautiful bodies glistening with water and sweat. I took Anjali's hand and led her to the towel.

"Be careful with that thing," the Housewife pointed at my erect cock. "You might put someone's eye out...or knock the pool furniture over."

I laughed wholeheartedly at Anjali's wisecrack, and the Housewife sat elegantly on the towel.

She then spread sexily out on her back, stretching her arms above her head and moaning quietly.

Her breasts were beautiful and surprisingly firm considering their age and size.

Montana got down on her knees and separated Anjali's curvy legs, revealing the older woman's perfectly shaped vulva, which was topped with a thin strip of dark, precision-manicured pubic hair.

As Montana buried her head between Anjali's thighs, I ran my hands all over the Housewife's body, tracing lines over her flat stomach, kneading her pillowy breasts, licking her neck, and working her nipples gently with my fingers.

I kissed Anjali deeply, and felt her body tensing, releasing and convulsing as it responded to Montana's expert feminine touch.

Though Montana generally preferred guys, she liked to experiment too, and I knew that she'd eaten her fair share of pussy.

Montana definitely knew what she was doing in the vagina department, and Anjali was benefiting from it.

"I want to sample your delights too," Anjali moaned, her amusingly prim and plummy English accent and sense of composure holding firm even in the throes of pleasure. "Get on your back, my darling."

Montana pulled her head out of Anjali's crotch, laid down on the towel, and then spread her legs open wide, giving the Housewife direct access to her hairy vulva. Anjali got on her knees and went down on Montana hungrily.

I moved around and enjoyed the glorious sight of Anjali on all fours, her rounded butt in the air, her hands on Montana's hips, and her head dipping back and forth between them, like a cat lapping milk from a bowl.

Montana writhed around on the towel on her back, biting down on her lower lip, her fingers running through her curly hair while expressions of pure pleasure and passion played across her beautiful face. She moaned and groaned loudly.

I slid behind Anjali and put my hands on her hips. The older woman obviously felt my stiff cock pressing against the back of her legs, and lifted her face temporarily from out of Montana's pussy to look me right in the eye.

"Do not fuck me in the arse with that thing, young man," Anjali said breathlessly but firmly. "That's what my vagina is for."

"I'd never do that without asking," I replied. "I need to get back inside you though. You're so beautiful, Anjali. I've never been with a woman like you before."

"That's great," Anjali giggled, "but the back door is closed. Locked shut! Don't forget that, my darling."

And with that, I slammed my cock into Anjali's slick pussy, thrusting intensely with my hips.

Her labia spread as my member plunged into her, and then I went in deep and hard. Anjali let out a sharp, short gasp of pleasure and surprise.

I pumped into her as hard as I could, and rocked her whole body. Anjali continued to lick Montana's pussy while I slid back and forth into her.

She moaned with muffled excitement. I was in the midst of nothing short of pure sexual delirium.

As I slammed away from behind, I was privy to a wonderfully erotic sight: the flesh of Anjali's butt slapping back and forth as I pounded violently into her; her smooth back extending sexily downward toward Montana; and her head bobbing back and forth between the younger woman's legs.

The incredible, near hypnotic vision continued with the sight of Montana's spreadeagled legs; her flat stomach; her big breasts sloshing back and forth; her arms extended outwards; her fingers scratching against the tiled floor; and her face contorted with pleasure while Anjali licked her out.

We all continued to moan and groan with increasing intensity, and then Anjali and Montana let out a series of high pitched squeals, grunts and yelps.

In a wonderfully erotic piece of wet, pleasurable congruence, we were about to crescendo in a triple orgasm, our bodies working together in rhythm.

I screamed as I erupted into Anjali, my cock spewing semen inside her while she shuddered violently, driven and shaken by her own orgasm.

Montana screamed wildly as well, her hips bucking back and forth while Anjali worked the younger woman's pussy with her tongue.

Amidst violent cries of pleasure and physical abandon, we eventually all collapsed into each other, a mass of wet flesh, soaked hair, and pulsating muscle.

It had been a truly extraordinary sexual experience, and we were completely tapped.

My softening cock slid out of Anjali, and we writhed around wordlessly on top of each other for a few minutes, savouring the contact.

In retreating ecstasy, our moans slowly abated but our breathing was still heavy and laboured. Our bodies slowly relaxed.

"Holy fuck," Anjali eventually whispered. "What just happened?"

We separated from each other, arms and legs sliding apart, and laid on the towel on the wet, tiled floor, the air ripe with pleasure and exhaustion, as we all breathed heavily.

"Well, that was fun," Anjali continued. "For god's sake, it felt like I had a baseball bat inside me."

"Holy fuck," Montana whooped. "You really know what you're doing down there, Anjali! You must have a Masters in clitoral stimulation!"

We all laughed, spread out happily on the floor. Eventually, we all got up, and quickly covered ourselves with plush, white towels that we plucked from a huge pile near the pool. We smiled at each other knowingly.

"How about we finish off that champagne?" Anjali asked.

"That's a great idea," Montana replied. "What better way to cap this evening off?"

With our white towels wrapped modestly around us, and our hair still wet, we enjoyed the extraordinary views of Melbourne, sipped expensive champagne, and made relaxed, fun, post-coital small talk.

Despite her ritzy sense of style and pompous attitude, Anjali was actually sweet, funny, and very entertaining.

The wonderful Montana was her usual brassy, hilarious self, and we all had a very enjoyable time.

After about a half hour of good natured chit-chat, we retreated into the pool's individual changing rooms and got dressed.

Anjali emerged in an expensive sun dress and sandals, clutching an elaborate tote bag and looking utterly gorgeous.

The equally beautiful Montana was back in her casual jeans and shirt, her long, thick curly hair pulled back in a ponytail.

I'd abandoned my production-supplied white ensemble for a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that I retrieved from my bag.

"Well, thank you, my darlings," Anjali said to both of us. "I haven't been that wet for ages...inside and out."

The beautiful Real Housewife Of Melbourne gave us both a long, passionate kiss on the lips and a very warm hug.

I savoured the feel of her soft, spongy breasts against my stomach and shivered with pleasure.

"I'll see you again, Miss Montana Makepeace," Anjali smiled knowingly. "And if you're ever in Melbourne, Matt, make sure to get in touch. This is certainly something that I would like to do again."

And then with a theatrical flourish, Anjali Rao -- sexy, delightful, enchanting Real Housewife Of Melbourne -- was gone...leaving two smiling and sexually satisfied 25-year-olds in her glamorous wake...

12