Oz Beach Boy's Black Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give us a look," Andie unmistakably mouthed while holding her hands together in mock prayer. "Give us a look at it!"

"Please," Samantha mouthed, holding her hands together in mock prayer too, and then pointing right at my crotch. "I beg you."

I was flattered and excited by the attention and interest. I laughed, and then looked around to see that nobody was watching. Once assured, I pushed myself back from the table a little, and then pulled my fitted boxers down in the front until my long, thick, ropey, uncut, vein-crossed cock flopped out of my underwear, and then slapped down onto the plastic chair I was sitting on. I jiggled my hips naughtily to make my cock swing a little. Andre and his friends were totally oblivious to what was going on, chatting away noisily with each other, and missing my cheeky little performance entirely.

I'd given Andie and Samantha the full show, and the two forty-something women looked right at my exposed member with their mouths hanging open and their eyes wide with shock and delight. Almost in unison, the two women covered their mouths with their hands and giggled quietly, never taking their eyes off my cock and balls. After a few more moments, I quickly pulled my underpants back over my genitals, and then gave Andie and Samantha a big, wide, extremely dirty smile.

"Thank you," Andie whispered. "It's so big!"

"It's beautiful," Samantha added. "Huge and beautiful. You're so hot."

"Thank you," I responded, giggling to myself in the amusing knowledge that keen voyeur Andre and his friends had missed my naughty dick show.

After another hour or so of chatting and laughing under the warm summer sun, I thought the time was right for a few lines of coke. I'd left a decent-sized bag in the guest room the last time I stayed with Darby, so I decided to get up and grab it. In true Christmas spirit, I'd decided to give everyone the chance to have a bump. Super-fit-and-healthy abstainer Callie would be an obvious no, but Darby liked to do a line or two, and Andre certainly never said no to a bump, so I knew I'd have some company when I busted out the coke.

Andie and Samantha blew me a kiss as I got up and then looked down theatrically at my crotch, sexily opening their mouths and winking at me. I was almost disappointed that my lustful focus on Dakota was preventing me from getting it on with Andie and Samantha.

I absolutely love older women, and I've had many, many extraordinary sexual encounters with women several years my senior, and I wished I could have added the cute and sexy Andie and Samantha to the enjoyably long list. On this Christmas Day, however, it was all about Dakota Jessup.

Enjoyably aware of my near-nudity, I walked across the backyard and then into Darby's house, taking in the tasteful Christmas decorations and luxuriating in the cool, indoor air. I looked down at my rippling, muscular body as I pushed open the door of the guest room and then closed it behind me, happy that I'd had an intense workout earlier that day in my home gym...just before I had my equally intense workout jerking off to Mariah Carey Christmas videos.

My muscles pumping, I dug around furiously in the messy, crowded drawers of the small bedside table next to the large, queen-size bed. A big smile cracked across my face when I finally found the bag of coke behind a few old CDs. Just as I held the enticing bag of white up to inspect the contents, there was a soft knock on the door of the spare room. I turned in shock, and then quickly put the coke back in the drawer.

"Um, come in," I said quietly.

"Are you decent?" came the response, and my heart raced when I instantly recognised Dakota's deep, sexy voice.

"Um, yeah...yeah," I replied. "I've still got my underpants on."

"That's too bad," Dakota responded, and then slowly pushed open the door. "Aaaaah, I was hoping I could catch you alone. I've been fighting Andie and Samantha to get your attention. I think they like you, Matt. They've got big personalities, those two. I had to take the stealthy approach."

In the soft half-light of the guest room, Dakota Jessup looked even more beautiful. Her skin was wonderfully dark, and her equally dark eyes were wide with mischief and obvious excitement. I could feel my heart literally pumping and slamming in my heavily muscled chest. My cock twitched and my balls tightened a little. I was very, very excited to be alone with Dakota Jessup, who had just clearly and unashamedly announced her attraction to me. I was thrilled.

"Yeah, Andie and Samantha are a lot of fun," I said quietly. "You came in here looking for me?"

"Yes, Matt, I did," Dakota replied. "I like dancing with the girls outside...it's lots of fun...but I'm into guys, Matt...I like to dance with guys...I like to dance with a man...a real man."

"Oh, right," I said nervously, smiling weakly. "Okay..."

"I'm pretty sure I've seen you looking at me, Matt," Dakota said with a warm smile. "You had a peek when I did that leg-spread for you...I saw you. There's something going on between us, isn't there?"

"I'm very attracted to you," I replied. "I'm sorry if I've been staring. I can't take my eyes off you."

"That's okay...would you like to dance, Matt?" Dakota asked. "Would you like to dance with me here? Away from everyone else?"

"I would love to," I replied. "I would love that, Dakota. But I have to warn you...I'm not a very good dancer."

"Just feel the music, Matt," Dakota said sultrily, "and feel me against you. This isn't some TV show where you're gonna get judged...this is about our bodies...this is about our bodies...together."

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "You're so beautiful, Dakota."

"Thank you...I'm obviously a bit older than you," Dakota said quietly. "I'm 36. Are you cool with that?"

"I'm totally cool with that," I replied. "You have an amazing body...and a gorgeous face...and I've really enjoyed chatting with you too. I'm very happy you came up from Melbourne to spend Christmas with Callie."

"Callie is very, very happy with Darby," Dakota said with a smile in the soft light of the guest room. "I know you helped them get together...thank you for that. I'm very protective when it comes to my sis, and I really like to see her happy. You've helped with that, in your own way. Thanks, Matt."

"I'm happy they're both happy," I said lamely, proving once again that I'm no good when it comes to witty banter with members of the opposite sex. "I'm very fond of both of them."

"That's good, Matt...that's good," Dakota said and started swiping through her phone, eventually stopping and smiling. "Aaaaah, this is it. This is the one we're gonna dance to, Matt."

Though it sounded a little tinny playing from just the small speaker in Dakota's phone, KEM's "Be Mine For Christmas" still exuded all the sexiness and sensuality I remembered it for. Dakota lightly raised her arms and started to move rhythmically to the slow R&B number, swaying her curvy hips from side to side, and moving closer toward me.

In a matter of seconds, Dakota had her arms draped around my bare shoulders and her crotch pushed sexily up against my upper thighs. Though I was considerably taller than Dakota, we weren't a bad fit at all.

The beautiful Aboriginal woman dropped her head and lightly kissed my hard, muscular chest, sending shivers racing up my spine. Dakota then took it up a notch by sexily tonguing my right nipple, licking at it gently but with no inhibition whatsoever. Dakota Jessup was attractively and appealingly confident and sure of herself.

"Mmmm, mmmm...this body," Dakota whispered, and then ran her hands all over my chest, briefly pulling at my nipples, and then running her short-nailed fingers up and down the deep corrugation of my abs, her skin wonderfully dark and exotic against mine. "You're a sexy whitefella...yes, you are."

Smiling warmly up at me and still swaying sensually to the music, Dakota moved her hands to my back, running them over its firm musculature, feeling the curve of my shoulders and sliding her fingers down the small of my back.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Dakota worked her way down to my rock-hard butt, her fingers finally arriving at the tautness of my glutes, which she rubbed and grabbed through the thin fabric of my Calvins.

"Do you like black girls, Matt?" Dakota asked quietly and suddenly. "Have you ever slept with an Aboriginal woman?"

"I love all sorts of women," I replied quickly and sincerely. "I've slept with a few Aboriginal women, yes. It's always been fun. Do you like white guys, Dakota?"

"Yeah, I've slept with plenty of whitefellas," Dakota replied with a smile, and grabbed my butt tightly with both hands, pulling me in even closer toward her. "I don't discriminate...you whitefellas go okay. I like guys with good bodies and big willies...and you certainly fit the bill in both departments...from what I can see."

With that, Dakota returned her attentions to my chest and abs, running her hands all over me again while quietly cooing and bowing her head to gently kiss and lick at the waxed, deeply tanned skin of my chest and shoulders.

Dakota circled her tongue around my nipples again, and I felt myself engorge in my underpants, the cotton starting to slightly strain and stretch as my member awoke at the Aboriginal woman's highly arousing touch.

Dancing and moving sensually to the slow R&B grooves, Dakota swayed her hips while moving her hands sexily down my bare torso, running her fingernails down my sides, and rubbing her toned upper thighs up and down against mine as she danced. Dakota's hands finally came to rest on the side of my underpants, and she paused.

"Can I take your underpants off?" Dakota asked with a cheeky smile. "There's nothing sexier for a woman than dancing with a naked man."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, for this woman anyway," Dakota replied with a smile. "Do you mind if I get you naked? Do you mind if I dack ya?"

"I'd love for you to get me naked," I replied. "I'm very happy to be naked with you, Dakota. You can dack me."

"Oooooh, yeah," Dakota cooed.

In perfect time with the slow grooves of "Be Mine For Christmas", Dakota slid down my underpants, bending at the knees and almost squatting as she denuded me. The beautiful Aboriginal woman looked back and forth between my face and my crotch, a big smile crossing her face as more and more of my body was revealed.

"And there it is," Dakota said in a sing-song voice. "And there it is..."

As Dakota slid my Calvins down my smooth, muscular thighs, my recently trimmed and manicured pubic bush came into view, then the thick base of my cock, followed by its veiny, slightly engorged shaft, and finally its bulbous, foreskin-covered head. My huge, low-hanging balls dangled pendulously beneath my long, thick cock. I was completely naked in front of the fully clothed Dakota Jessup, and I couldn't have been more excited.

"Oooooh, yeah," Dakota sighed. "You are one well-hung whitefella! Look at that dick! And look at those massive balls! Whoooo weeee! I am impressed. You are a big, big boy."

"Um, thanks," I said, and comically swayed my hips in time to the music, making my cock slap luridly against my thighs. "Merry Christmas."

Confident and cool, Dakota took my hands and moved me in time to the music, looking down at my swinging cock and balls with a very big smile on her face. In the half-light and humidity of the guest room, the beautiful Aboriginal woman looked like she was having a very nice time indeed, happily taking the lead in a Christmas Day boogie with a very nude male dance partner.

Dakota then got in close to me, and I felt my cock get lost amongst the thin cotton of her summer dress, and then bang gently against her inner thighs. I put my hands around Dakota's waist and then slid them down onto her firm but curvy butt. I moaned quietly with pleasure as I felt the slight wobble of Dakota's cheeks and the wonderfully inviting crevasse of her arse-crack.

With a smile, Dakota hit repeat on KEM's "Be Mine For Christmas", and we danced together sensually through the whole song again. When it ended the second time, however, Dakota gently pushed me away from her, and then stood back. While I self-consciously flexed and pumped my bulging muscles, the beautiful Aboriginal woman looked me up and down slowly...her eyes moving up and down...up and down...up and down.

After what seemed like a joyous eternity, Dakota playfully chewed on the short fingernail of her right index finger. Smiling naughtily, Dakota then stared for a very, very long time right at my fully and luridly exposed cock, before finally looking up and staring right into my eyes.

"I really need to suck your dick, Matt," Dakota whispered sultrily. "I want to taste it and feel it. I want that enormous thing in my mouth. I want it hard."

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "Oh, my god...yes...yes."

With a big, naughty smile, Dakota sank slowly and sexily to her knees until her face was positioned right in front of my crotch. Though I was very nervous, my limp cock began to stiffen ever so slightly, with just the thought of Dakota blowing me getting me hotly aroused.

Dakota looked up at me saucily, and then grasped my slightly engorged cock with her dark-skinned right hand. The beautiful Aboriginal woman peeled my foreskin back over my big, purple cock-head and then rolled it down my long, veiny shaft. Dakota stared at my exposed cock-head for a few steamy moments, observing its shape and looking down at its tight, shiny skin.

Smiling with obvious pleasure, Dakota tightened her dark-skinned fingers around my thick shaft and stroked me back and forth a few times, teasingly running her short fingernails around my cock-head's base, and then teasing my very sensitive frenulum with them. I felt myself slowly getting harder, and Dakota gave my cock a few more sensual strokes.

Dakota looked up at me, smiled, and then took my gently throbbing cock-head into her wet, welcoming mouth. The beautiful Aboriginal woman then slid her lips down my shaft, taking in as much of my massive cock as she could. I groaned quietly, and my legs tensed with pleasure and excitement. A blow job for Christmas...one of the best gifts a guy could hope for!

Dakota's technique was incredible. She alternated between deep-sucking me, and then flicking her tongue all around my pulsing cock-head, teasing it and stimulating it to extraordinary effect. Dakota blew hot breaths all down my shaft, and darted her tongue up and down my sensitive frenulum, really working it and driving me absolutely wild with desire.

Being in Dakota's sweet, warm mouth was an absolute thrill after lusting for her for most of the day. Excited and highly aroused, I felt pre-cum gurgling out of my stiff cock, and a sensual shiver raced up my spine. I threw my head back with delight, and gently placed my hands on the back of Dakota's head, not pushing her in any way, but trying just to convey my excitement and enthusiasm.

Dakota continued to work my shaft, her thick, dark braid swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. Just watching Dakota blow me so enthusiastically got my huge cock harder and harder. With every sensuous stroke of Dakota's lips, my cock got closer and closer to becoming fully erect. I looked down to finally see my throbbing cock filling Dakota's mouth completely, her lips spread wide to take it in.

I moaned loudly as Dakota slid her full lips up and down my rock-hard, intensely throbbing erection. I felt my body shake in excitement, obviously sliding toward climax. Despite my earlier Mariah Carey-jerk-off-session-aided orgasm, I was still going to ejaculate a lot quicker than I'd hoped, and I was more than a little disappointed in myself. I'm horribly prone to premature ejaculation, and it had gotten me again.

"I'm gonna come," I said awkwardly, as shots of pleasure blasted through my body.

I started to pull away, but Dakota grabbed me firmly by the bare butt with both hands, and then held me in place. When engaging in oral sex with women I don't know very well, I always pull out before ejaculating (I try to be something of a gentleman in that department), but Dakota clearly wanted me to come in her mouth. She held me tight by the butt, not allowing me to withdraw. That got me even more excited.

I let out a crackling groan. Ropes of hot semen exploded forcefully out of my cock, blasting right into Dakota's silken mouth. I felt another thick stream of semen shoot from me and then another final surge as my cock continued to twitch. Dakota never wavered in her enthusiasm as she happily sucked all my jism down. I gasped and breathed heavily as I climaxed, my tensed body slowly relaxing as the orgasm washed through me completely.

My muscular body eventually slumped, and Dakota kept blowing me until I was completely drained. I felt my cock finally softening, and Dakota slowly drew her head back from me until my slackening member dropped out of her mouth and then dangled in the warm air of the guest bedroom, all wet and glistening. With a truly satisfied smile, Dakota wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

As I sucked in deep breath after deep breath, Dakota slowly got up off her knees, and then straightened her dress. The gorgeous Aboriginal woman looked me right in the eye again, and then looked down at my flaccid cock, her eyes crinkled at its apparent uselessness. Dakota looked at me and smiled.

"You're not done, are you?" the beautiful Aboriginal woman asked. "Can you get it up again? I want you to fuck me, Matt."

"Oh, yeah," I replied with perhaps a little too much confidence. "I can get it up again, don't worry about that. Maybe I can, ah, do something for you while we wait for my dick to come back to life?"

"Oooooh, I like the sound of that," Dakota responded. "I like the sound of that very much indeed."

I gently placed my hands on Dakota's upper arms and then slowly, softly pushed her toward the large bed. With a smile, I moved her body back onto the bed, and positioned Dakota so her legs were hanging over the side, with her bare feet positioned on the soft carpet of the guest room floor. I then gently pushed Dakota's body back so she was lying across the surface of the bed and looking up at the ceiling.

With Dakota spread back from me, I put both of my hands on the hem of her long, flimsy red-and-green Christmas summer dress, and then slowly pulled it up over her smooth, dark-skinned thighs, inching it slowly back and back toward her crotch.

"Oh, yeah," Dakota purred. "That's it, Matt."

With a dirty smile, I bunched Dakota's skirt up past her hips, completely revealing her crotch. I quivered at the lithe, supple perfection of Dakota's long, dark legs. The gorgeous Aboriginal woman was wearing a pair of silky, lacy black panties, which I promptly gripped with both hands and began to slide down her hips. I bubbled with excitement about seeing her pussy.

Dakota lifted herself off the bed a little so I could pull her panties down over her butt. I slid them right down her dark-skinned legs, and off her feet, and then threw them to the side of the room. Dakota instantly spread her legs wide open for me, surprisingly and sexily not exhibiting one iota of shyness or uncertainty about me seeing her fully exposed vagina in its entirety.

Dakota's vulva was waxed almost completely smooth except for a thin strip of black hair that sat perfectly above it, sexily revealing the top cleft of her labia. Dakota's vulva was big and florid, her lips large and fierce, a bright pink against the dark skin of her upper thighs and hips. It was a dramatic and very, very sexy sight. Dakota moaned quietly in the half-light.

Kneeling on the carpeted floor, I bent down and moved my head between Dakota's lithe and rippling thighs. I carefully spread her glistening labia with my fingers. I dropped my face into Dakota's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips.