Oz Beach Boy's Black Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah," Dakota moaned happily. "You've done this before, huh?"

"Yeah," I muttered. "I love it."

I tongued Dakota's clit and traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. The beautiful Aboriginal woman moaned throatily with obvious pleasure and thrust her wet crotch into my face. Dakota's feminine scent was surprisingly mild, not powerfully filling my nostrils like that of most women. I savoured her taste and luxuriated in her womanly fluids.

Dakota got increasingly wet with every flick of my eager tongue. She writhed and moved erotically on the bed while cooing and bucking her hips gently against my now wet face. Dakota's excitement and enjoyment turned me on, and so did the smell and taste of her body. My flaccid cock began to stiffen, and with one more sexy moan from Dakota, it boned up completely, flinging out from my body dramatically.

I felt my now fully stiff cock thump against the base of the bed; I was well and truly ready to fuck, but I wanted to lick Dakota out for as long as I could. The beautiful, older Aboriginal woman seemed experienced and was so confident that I really wanted to show her a good time. I wanted to make this a Christmas she would remember as fondly as I did.

I worked Dakota's clit and labia with my tongue for what felt like half an hour, tracing around the soft, sensitive flesh of her big, florid pussy eagerly, pulling her lips apart so I could go in deeper and deeper. I flicked at Dakota's clit with the tip of my tongue, teasing it and stimulating it. I kept at it enthusiastically, excited by the sound of Dakota's appreciative moaning and whimpering.

I know some guys don't really enjoy cunnilingus, but it's always turned me on. It's not just knowing that it brings a woman pleasure, there's also something exciting about really exploring a woman's most private of places; there's a strange kind of arousal in the knowledge and discovery of how a woman tastes, and what she looks like inside.

After more licking and probing, Dakota sounded like she was almost about to come, and the gorgeous older woman gently pushed me back and away from her. I begrudgingly dragged my wet face from between Dakota's legs, and smiled up at her. She smiled back at me warmly, her eyes half-closed.

"Fuck me, Matt," Dakota said firmly. "I want your big dick inside me...now."

I slowly stood up, my stiff, pulsating cock standing upright, its foreskin peeled back and pre-cum coating its raging, purple head. Dakota slid back on the bed, and shifted her body in preparation for me. I moved onto the bed on my knees, my erect cock swinging and swaying stupidly. I was desperate to see Dakota fully naked...I needed to see her tits.

"Can you take off your dress, Dakota?" I asked quietly. "I want to see you..."

With a smile, Dakota reached behind her back, and then slid down the zipper of her summer dress. She grabbed it by the hem, lifted her butt, and then pulled it up over her big breasts, which flopped up and down as the dress cleared them. Dakota then wrenched the dress up over her head, revealing her silky-smooth armpits, which got me even hotter...I don't know why, but I have a real thing for armpits.

With no hesitation, Dakota threw her discarded summer dress onto the soft carpet of the guest room floor, and sat on the bed in front of me in just her black, silky bra. The combination of Dakota's dark-skinned cleavage and exposed vulva was incredibly arousing. It got even sexier, however, when Dakota reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.

Tumbling and flopping free from their confinement, Dakota's breasts were big, full and firm, with huge, dark-brown areolae and nipples. The skin of Dakota's breasts was just as dark as the rest of her glorious body, with not even the faintest of tan lines. The beautiful Aboriginal woman's wonderfully fleshy womanly orbs wobbled and swayed as she moved on the bed, opening her lithe legs even wider for me. Dakota Jessup was truly stunning.

I bent down and then licked my way up from Dakota's thin strip of pubic hair, and over her flat, toned stomach. The smell and taste of Dakota's dark skin was extraordinary, a mix of light perfume, deodorant and her own indefinable scent. I buried my face in her toned flesh and worked it with my tongue.

I licked and kissed Dakota until I arrived at the glory of her bare breasts. I went right for them, hungrily licking and sucking on Dakota's big nipples until they stiffened sexily. My tongue flicked hungrily over them, and then explored and tasted the soft, surrounding, chocolate-coloured flesh of her breasts, which splayed out across her bare torso. Dakota moaned and groaned.

"Please, Matt," Dakota said firmly. "Enough...I need you to fuck me. Please...I want your dick inside me...now."

I put my hands on Dakota's curvy hips, and then positioned myself between her legs. I lifted Dakota's toned butt up towards me, and then drove myself into her warm, wet pussy gently. She gasped as I entered her. Dakota's big, florid labia spread with some resistance as my member plunged into her. I felt Dakota's hands grabbing and slapping at the muscled flesh of my back, and she encouragingly pulled me in toward her.

"It's a monster," Dakota groaned. "It's fucking huge! Oh, yeah...you're the biggest whitefella I've ever had."

I drove my cock in deeper and harder, but not all the way. I started to pump away gently, and slid myself into Dakota slowly, moving back and forth rhythmically. She pushed back against me in apparent ecstasy. I was shaking with excitement, but I tried to remain calm and in control, tempering my moaning and groaning.

Dakota slid back and forth, moving in time with me, our bodies shifting on the big, soft bed of Darby's guest room. There was a real sense of mutual pleasure in the way Dakota and I moved our bodies together, her dark skin almost merging with mine, her breasts sliding and slamming beneath my heavily muscled chest. The sexual chemistry between us was obvious. I pumped into Dakota harder, but still with some restraint.

Dakota breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her. She purred with excitement and bit down on her bottom lip. My cock got even harder as I watched Dakota's tits pounding back and forth sexily as I slammed into her again and again. The fact that I'd ejaculated only a short time previously meant that I could go and go and go, hopefully until I got Dakota to an orgasm. I really wanted her to come.

I pounded away with increasing excitement, and I eventually felt that all-too-familiar rush of pleasure flooding through me as I approached orgasm. Dakota moaned and grunted with enjoyment as I fucked her, and it sounded like she was getting close to climaxing too.

"I'm coming," I grunted. "I'm gonna blow!"

"I'm there too," Dakota said firmly. "I'm there...come inside me!"

Happy that Dakota was almost there, I felt ropes of semen blast out of my cock, and then Dakota groaned loudly, moaning and writhing underneath me as she climaxed in a characteristically cool, reserved way. Dakota remained admirably in control, even when she was coming. I pumped my hips rhythmically in response, and continued to drive into Dakota as I came repeatedly.

Despite her lack of voluble noise, the shaking of Dakota's body told me that she was coming hard. I could feel her juices all over my thighs and her hot breath on my sweat-slicked neck. Dakota's short fingernails raked my back and shoulders as I continued to drive my cock into her. We were coming together, and it was incredible.

After a few extraordinary moments, Dakota settled back onto the bed and slumped downward with apparent satisfaction. Her big, dark-skinned breasts heaved up and down as she sucked in breath after breath.

I gently pulled back and slid my softening cock out of Dakota's florid pussy, and then lied down on the bed beside her. My body heaved too from our intense bout of lovemaking, and I tried desperately to catch my breath.

I gazed across appreciatively at Dakota's nude body, her dark skin glistening with sweat; her big, chocolate-coloured breasts rising up and down; her thin strip of black pubic hair wet with her feminine essence; and her black, braided hair drenched with perspiration and pasted across her forehead. I was absolutely thrilled that I'd just had the pleasure of fucking this beautiful Aboriginal woman.

I leaned over and then kissed Dakota on the lips, and she returned my embrace with enlivening passion and excitement. We kissed gloriously for a few minutes, our tongues locking and sliding in each other's mouths. I finally broke the kiss with Dakota, and we smiled warmly at each other.

"That was so good," I said quietly. "God, I loved that."

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun," Dakota responded. "You're a good fuck, Matt. You're good at going the growl too, that's for sure. Some blokes are all hesitant when they get down there, but you just ripped into it like you were going at a bowl of ice cream!"

"Like I said, I just love it," I said with a smile. "Maybe we should get back out there...I'm sure everyone knows exactly what we've been doing in here. It could be a bit embarrassing."

"Ah, whatever," the ever-confident Dakota responded with a throaty laugh. "Who gives a fuck? We're consenting adults, Matt. We deserve a Christmas gift too, right? Maybe we should both walk out there naked and really scare the lesbians."

"Oh, my god," I said, laughing. "That would give them a Christmas to remember!"

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Holidays to all the readers!!! To read all about Matt's wild, very sexy Christmas this year, check out my previous stories "Oz Beach Boy's Blue Christmas", "Oz Beach Boy Vs Mariah Xmas Carey" and "Oz Beach Boy...Very Sexy Santa."