Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Beach Wank

Story Info
Matt plays with himself on a deserted Byron Bay beach...
5.2k words
4.38
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is my entry in the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This stand-alone story features my regular "Oz Beach Boy" character - muscular, well hung 25-year-old exhibitionist Matt - masturbating on a deserted beach while recalling a blow job he received earlier that day. It features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, fellatio and masturbation. All characters are over eighteen. Though some parts of this story actually happened, it is essentially a work of fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Toys & Masturbation".

-------------------------------

It was a hot, wonderfully breezy summer day in Byron Bay, Australia. I was wearing nothing but a smile, a straw cowboy hat, and a pair of aviator sunglasses.

I was on a deserted stretch of pristine coastline on my final day of a four-day vacation in the popular summer tourist town on the far north coast of New South Wales.

I'd sadly checked out of my stylish hotel, The Harrington, earlier that morning, desperately wishing that I could stay longer. With an irremovable frown, I loaded up my hire car in preparation for an afternoon flight back home to Sydney.

I'd enjoyed some breakfast, walked casually around town for one last look at the various shops and attractions, and then gleefully and sleazily checked out all the sunbathing beauties on Main Beach.

Summer in Byron Bay is near paradisical, with gorgeous women from all around the world heading to the town to enjoy its glorious beaches and sun their bodies.

Instantly turned on by all the amazing female flesh on display, I slyly ducked into the beach's nearby public toilets for a quick pull to quietly relieve myself.

I furiously jerked my cock while mentally picturing all the nubile, g-string-clad bodies sprawled on the beach's hot white sand. Two minutes later, I ejaculated into the cold, metal toilet bowl with a quiet, satisfied groan.

I absolutely love masturbating. If I don't get any actual male-female sex, I jerk off at least once a day, but often twice, and sometimes even three times.

A man of simple pleasures, I usually just wack it while looking at images of hot women on my phone. When it comes to wanking, I'm a traditionalist. I don't need anything extra; a beautiful woman and my right hand are more than enough.

I merely type in a female name -- anyone from the WWE's Chyna or Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke to music superstar Cardi B or model Tyra Banks -- followed by the word "sexy", and I'm off and away. No elaborate fun and games necessary for me. I'm an easy self-date.

I also have a pile of vintage Playboy magazines on the lounge room coffee table in my apartment. This raises a few eyebrows when I have guests, and also inspires many sudden wanks when the fancy takes me.

I take sleazy delight in jerking myself off over the big, (maybe) natural breasts and luxuriant pubic hair of legendary Playmates like Karen Velez, The Barbi Twins, Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Lange, Janet Lupo and Renee Tenison. I refer to these as my "old school analogue pulls."

As always, I'd had an incredibly enjoyable and very sexy time in summery Byron Bay. I nearly always did, and this brief, four-day trip was no different.

Just the day before, I'd hung out nude on a secluded beach with three cute eighteen-year-old girls, and then fucked the cutest of them in the surf. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Surf Sex"]

The night before that, I got drunk with two horny sixty-something party girls, and then enjoyed a sloppy, boozy threesome in their messy hotel room. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Byron Bay Oldies"]

And on the very first day that I arrived in Byron Bay, I was propositioned by, and then had glorious sex with, the amazing Arlo Moon, a gorgeous hippy who lived alongside a remote stretch of beach. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Byron Bay Hippy Tryst"]

Happy and relaxed, I wanted to wrap up my summer trip by getting nude and soaking up the rays on one of Byron's beautiful secluded beaches.

For a 25-year-old, carnally obsessed exhibitionist like me, it seemed like the perfect way to close out such a sexy, eventful summer holiday.

I walked far away from the crowds on Main Beach until I found the perfect spot way past neighbouring Belongil Beach, where there were far fewer people.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a designated clothes-optional area; that part of the beach is even further away at Tyagarah, and it's usually crawling with cruising gay dudes. That is, of course, totally cool, but it just isn't my scene.

This spot past Belongil was, however, nice and secluded, and I was far enough away from any other beach-goers to easily go unseen and unnoticed while I tanned in the nude.

I quickly dropped my bag and peeled off my sweat-soaked t-shirt and tight denim shorts. I took one final look around, and then ripped the drawstring on my Speedo Aquashorts.

Even in the height of the scorching Australian summer, Byron Bay's long, long beaches provide enough space for a little sly nudity.

I was satisfied that there were no families or groups of guys around. In one smooth, swift motion, I slid my Speedos down my legs and then kicked them over with the rest of my gear.

Totally nude apart from my cowboy hat and sunglasses, I stretched my arms skyward, and gleefully felt my sinews, muscles and tendons pop and release. I enjoyed the feel of the warm summer sunshine on my huge cock and balls, which now dangled freely in the fresh air.

I ran my hands over my bulging biceps and marbled pecs. I absolutely love being naked in the outdoors, and summer is obviously the best time for that.

Unfortunately, there were no women around to see my naked body, but the whole experience of being nude in the sun felt wonderfully sensual anyway.

I took off my cowboy hat and sunglasses and walked languorously toward the water, my cock slapping against my muscled thighs as I crossed the hot sand.

I dived into the water, and swam naked amongst the gently rolling waves, enjoying the sensation of the cool water on my hot skin.

After about ten minutes, I walked out of the surf, and pushed my longish brown hair back off my face. I dried off quickly with my towel, and then spread it out over the hot, clean sand.

My taut, waxed butt cheeks spread as I moved, and I briefly felt the hot sun caressing my enjoyably exposed butt-hole.

With my cowboy hat and sunglasses back on, I stretched out on my towel. I leaned back on my elbows, and appreciatively soaked in my beautiful surrounds.

As the sun kissed my tanned, muscular body, I laid down on my back, feeling the warmth of the hot sand through my red-and-black beach towel. My legs stretched out before me, the sand threading pleasurably through my toes.

With my hat tilted down over my eyes, and my cock dangling happily in the warm air, my mind very quickly wandered back to a supremely sexy, extremely erotic experience that I'd enjoyed earlier that morning in my hotel room, just minutes before I checked out of The Harrington.

After tidying up and packing my suitcases, I enjoyed one last shower in the big, spacious bathroom of my suite at The Harrington. Just as I wrapped a big, white, plush hotel towel around my dripping wet body, I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Housekeeping," said a thickly accented female voice from the corridor outside. "Housekeeping here, sir."

A total pervert and rampant narcissist, I love to show off my body in front of women whenever I can, and I couldn't resist this very obvious opportunity.

In nothing but my towel, I slowly opened the door of my suite to the smiling face of one of The Harrington's diligent housekeeping crew.

Lazing on the deserted beach, I remembered the woman's face, and my cock instantly began to swell and stiffen. It doesn't take much to get me aroused.

I looked up and down the beach. I happily saw that I was still completely alone, and with a nervous giggle, I started to gently fondle myself right there on the sand.

Jerking off outdoors and in public is one of my favourite sexual pastimes. I get off on the illicit thrill of it, as well as the feeling of the summer sun and air on my body while I play with myself.

I've masturbated several times at the secluded bays and rocky coastal inlets near my home in Sydney. I've also jerked off while out on bush walks in the mountains and other solitary inland areas.

On a couple of very satisfying occasions, I've even pulled down my Speedos and sneakily pleasured myself while in the surf just off the shore of some of Sydney's most popular summer beaches.

Luckily, I've only been caught jerking off outdoors a few times. A couple of years back, I got so carried away while imagining having sex with pop singer Mariah Carey that I failed to notice two female divers swimming just off the rocks where I was surreptitiously rubbing one out.

"Put it away, mate," one woman yelled from the water. "You're not at home!"

"Having fun, you pervert?" squealed the other. "Looks like it! Fucking wanker!"

I quickly covered up and hid behind some nearby rocks. It was an amusingly embarrassing experience, and the two women didn't appear overly traumatised by the sight of me treating my body like an amusement park.

On another occasion, I was masturbating in a stall in the public toilets of a big shopping mall. Again, I got carried away, this time making a little too much noise while fantasising about going down on movie star Margot Robbie.

"You want a hand in there, mate?" came a deep, suggestive male voice from the stall next to mine. "Need some help?"

"Oh, no," I stuttered. "No, no...I've got it under control."

"Doesn't sound like it," the man laughed, and then abruptly left. "Knock yourself out, champ."

Lying on this deserted stretch of beach in Byron Bay, however, I was confident nobody would stumble upon me. I was completely alone, and I continued to stroke my slowly swelling cock in the warm sunshine. My mind was drawn back to earlier that day.

"Time to check out very soon," the housekeeper smiled at me in the doorway of my hotel room, and then looked down at my wet, heavily muscled, towel-clad, and near-naked body. "Nearly time to go, sir."

"You're more than welcome to make a start cleaning up while I dress and get my stuff sorted out," I smiled innocently, but with the sleaziest of intentions. "I won't be long. I'll get changed in the bathroom. You won't see me naked."

"Oh, that great...I'm in hurry," said the housekeeper, who spoke in halting English with a very heavy accent and appeared to be of Thai heritage. "Careful your towel don't fall down! I might see your ding-dong! Ha ha!"

I stopped in shock and let out a little giggle. This Thai housekeeper wasn't shy, and she looked to be a cheeky one too. With no hesitation, she'd followed my lead and instantly mentioned my state of undress. I really liked where this was heading.

"We don't want you seeing my ding-dong, do we?" I smiled mischievously. "That would be a bit naughty, wouldn't it? I'd be so embarrassed if you saw it!"

"Yeah...but you look like naughty boy," the housekeeper smiled directly at me and then wheeled her cleaning trolley into the room. "Maybe you need bum smacked, huh? Huh? Big muscle man need bum smacked? Naughty boy?"

This was getting better with every minute. First the housekeeper mentioned my towel falling down, and now she was talking about spanking me. I was almost certain that she was up for something sexual.

As the Thai housekeeper focused on getting her trolley into the room, I couldn't help myself, and decided to take a chance. I gently pulled the towel around my waist apart, and it fell toward the floor.

I let the towel drop, but held it tight over my crotch with my right hand. This gave the woman a much better look at my near nude body, with my butt and part of my groin now clearly visible.

It felt too risky to go nude straight away, so I went with this cheeky interim move. I wanted to test the kinky waters first before fully putting myself out there.

The sweet, sexy memory of letting my towel drop in front of the Thai housekeeper got me even more aroused, and my cock stiffened completely as I gently pulled and tugged at it on the deserted beach. I quietly moaned with pleasure as I played with myself.

When the Thai housekeeper saw me with the towel clutched casually over my crotch, she giggled loudly and then wagged her finger right at me with a naughty smile.

"I knew you naughty boy," the woman laughed. "You like show off in front of hotel housekeeper! How many other girl you show ding-dong to?"

"None," I replied slightly nervously. "None..."

"You do this one?" the housekeeper giggled and jerked her right fist up and down. "You wait for cleaner to come in and catch you play with yourself? Naughty boy? Huh? You have wank? Show the girls?"

"No," I said firmly. "I haven't done that...ask the other girls! I haven't done that."

The thought of a staged jerk-off session certainly crossed my very sleazy mind whenever I saw the other Thai housekeepers in the corridor, but I deemed it too much of a risk. I didn't want to get bounced from the hotel for inappropriate behaviour.

"What your name, naughty boy?" the Thai housekeeper asked. "You call me Susie. I just joke with you, you know? Just funny, huh? You sexy though...you sexy young guy. How old?"

"Oh, thanks...um, hey, I'm Matt," I smiled, but without pulling the towel back around myself. "I'm 25."

"Yeah, sexy young guy," Susie said. "I'm 42. Older woman, huh? You like older woman?"

"Um, yeah...that's cool...I sure do," I smiled. "Hi, Susie. You're cute."

"Yeah, you cute too," the Thai housekeeper giggled. "Nice body...handsome boy!"

Susie's straight, shoulder-length black hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she wore a Harrington-branded black polo shirt, black shorts and sneakers.

The older Thai woman was short and slim, and had sparkling brown eyes and one of the most mischievous smiles I've ever seen. Her skin was smooth and clear.

Though not perhaps the first woman I would imagine getting sexual with, Susie was certainly attractive, and there was something delightfully risqué and insouciant about her.

I absolutely loved the way she had instantly started teasing me so mercilessly with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever.

I have undeniable submissive tendencies, and I love being gently (and sometimes even not so gently) bossed around by strong, dominant women.

The thickly accented and no-nonsense Susie appeared to be an amusingly pushy lady, and I liked it. She seemed like someone I could really have fun with.

Recalling Susie's cheeky laugh and mischievous smile on the deserted beach, I grabbed my sun-sparkled erect cock with my right hand, and got a good, firm grip on it.

I started to leisurely pump it up and down, taking my time and enjoying the movement. The feeling of jerking off outside in the hot summer sun got me even hotter.

"You gonna drop it and give me look?" Susie giggled naughtily and pointed at my towel. "You wanna show Susie your ding-dong?" "

"Um," I stuttered, shocked again by the housekeeper's forwardness. "Really?"

"You got little one?" Susie laughed and wiggled her little finger. "Or big one? You look like big boy! Big muscles, big ding-dong!"

Encouraged and turned on, I dropped the towel to the ground with a naughty smirk, and stood totally nude in front of the Thai housekeeper. Susie looked right at my exposed cock with a huge smile.

"Oh, yeah," the housekeeper giggled. "You got big ding-dong alright! It look like a big, fat, white snake! Don't bite me! Ha ha! Don't hurt me with that thing!"

I flexed the muscles in my biceps and chest, and tensed my marbled abs as Susie watched appreciatively. I lightly touched my cock with my right hand and ran my fingers through my small patch of man-scaped pubic hair.

As I recalled the feeling of seeing Susie's appreciative eyes taking in the sight of my nude, muscular body, I continued to play with myself on the deserted beach.

I gradually picked up speed, gliding my hand back and forth up my cock. I quickly looked around again to check that I was still alone. There was nobody to be seen.

I was getting hotter and hornier with every subtle movement of my hand as the delightfully hot summer sun tickled my naked body, warming my smoothly waxed skin.

"Such a big boy," Susie giggled, and then bumped her fist back and forth against her lips. "You want sucky-suck? You want head job from Susie? Clean your room and clean your ding-dong too?"

"Um, yeah," I smiled in surprise. "I never say no to a blow job from a pretty lady."

"Okay, you give me some of this," Susie said and rubbed the fingers of her right hand against her thumb. "Fifty dollar and Susie suck cock for you. Play with big balls too. What you say, Matt?"

I was shocked by Susie's, ahem, indecent proposal. Though I've certainly got no moral problems with prostitution, I haven't paid for sex since I was nineteen, and the concept was a little alien to me.

With my muscular physique and huge cock, I don't have much trouble attracting women -- at least for casual, one-off fucks -- so paying for sex isn't a necessity for me.

The fact that I lust after women of all shapes, ages, sizes and nationalities makes it even easier for me. I will happily take pretty much anything that comes my way, which considerably ups my chances when it comes to sex.

The cheeky Thai housekeeper had gotten me incredibly turned on, however, and I went for my wallet without hesitation. I quickly slipped out a 50 dollar note and set it down on Susie's cleaning trolley with a smile.

"Get on bed," Susie said and pointed at the hotel room's unmade king-size bed. "Sit down and spread legs. I get on knees. Suck ding-dong for you."

The calming sound of the crashing waves on the deserted beach relaxed me as I became aroused at the memory of Susie's cheeky commands.

In response, copious globules of my pre-cum glistened in the sun and dribbled liberally out of my stiff cock, and then slid down its veiny shaft.

Excited and incredibly turned on, I used the sticky pre-cum to smooth my glide as I jerked myself off with growing speed. I moaned quietly.

With my left hand, I fondled my pecs and rubbed and tweaked my nipples. I plucked at them naughtily while softly groaning to myself in the sun.

"Get on bed," Susie barked again. "Get on bed, big boy."

I sat down nude at the end of the big hotel room bed, and then lay down, stretching my body back with my arms up above my head.

My cock hung over the side of the bed, and Susie kneeled between my legs with a giggle. She looked at my impressive manhood up close with a fascinated smile.

The older Thai housekeeper then took my flaccid cock in her right hand and felt the impressive weight of it, moving it around slowly and carefully in her sweaty palm.

Susie then picked up my flaccid cock, raised it high, and then let it slap loudly and comically back down on my balls. She then picked it up and let it drop again.

The Thai housekeeper was treating my cock like some kind of new toy she was experimenting with. Susie giggled naughtily, clearly amused by its length and heft.

"Such a big boy," Susie sniggered. "Such a big ding-dong. Big balls too. Ladies must love you, huh?"

"I don't know about that," I said with false modesty.

The Thai housekeeper then fondled my cock gently again before taking a firm grip on it. Susie then slid her hand up and down the shaft.

12