Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Beach Wank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I literally got hard in seconds, and my cock almost flung outwards from my body with a dramatic bounce, now ragingly erect and ready for action.

"Oooh...a big stiff one," Susie giggled. "So stiff and big...might not even fit in Susie mouth."

"Some of it will," I smiled. "You could just suck the top part."

"Don't worry," Susie smiled. "I suck nice for you."

Susie then dropped her head and took me in her mouth. She took in my bulbous head and then moved down the shaft. I shuddered with pleasure and excitement.

The Thai housekeeper didn't get close to taking it all, but she worked her head furiously up and down as much of my shaft as she could.

I very quickly got hot and highly worked up, turned on by the sudden and illicit thrill of what was happening with Susie. The whole situation was incredibly hot.

I hadn't jerked off that morning, so I was extremely worried about blowing early and making a complete fool of myself in front of Susie.

Premature ejaculation is very much my sexual Achilles Heel, and I was deeply concerned that I was about to fall prey to this annoying male condition once again while Susie worked my cock.

Despite my worries, I watched with unbridled joy as the Thai housekeeper's pony-tailed head bobbed up and down enthusiastically between my luridly spread legs.

The obviously experienced older woman's technique was great, with her tongue flicking around my head, and then her lips sucking hard up and down the shaft.

On the deserted beach under the summer sun, I let out a loud moan. I pumped my cock even harder while reliving the wonderful feeling of having Susie's soft, attentive lips wrapped around my erect phallus.

With the sun beating down on me, I was getting close to coming, but I desperately wanted to last a little longer, purely for my own enjoyment. I gripped myself tighter but slowed down my strokes, trying to hold off the orgasm.

I sucked in a few deep breaths and eased my strokes even further. I recalled the highly arousing way that Susie gently played with my balls, rotating and massaging them with her right hand, while she sucked and licked at my erect cock.

At the thought, I lightly fondled my big, heavy nut-suck with my left hand, mimicking Susie's movements. At the same time, I slowly pumped away at my cock with my right hand.

My whole body felt alive and aroused in the warm summer sun. My skin tingled and shivers raced up and down my spine as I got closer to climaxing.

"Mmmm, yeah," Susie murmured sexily as she sucked me off in the hotel room. "Big ding-dong...sexy boy."

"Oh, yeah," I groaned. "That's so hot, Susie...that's so hot."

"You hot too," Susie mumbled while sucking me off. "Sexy young Aussie guy...I like you, Matt."

Then, after only a few minutes of Susie's expert and delightful sucking, I felt that all-too-familiar orgasmic rush starting to pulse through me.

I sucked in a few deep breaths and desperately tried to hold it off, but I was coming. I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

My tense body shook and popped, and I felt myself climaxing. As I like to consider myself to be something of a gentleman, I normally would have pulled out, but because I was actually paying Susie for the blow job, I decided to unload in her mouth.

I felt guilty but I didn't think she'd mind. If Susie was blowing hotel guests for money, I was confident that she'd swallowed before and wouldn't be too shocked when my jizz hit the back of her throat.

I let out an embarrassing scream and semen exploded out of my cock, shooting right into Susie's mouth. Susie sucked it down without hesitation, continuing to work my cock up and down with her mouth as I came.

Proficient and inspired in the ways of oral sex, Susie sucked on me hard while I convulsed in climax. The older woman took my copious lashings of semen into her mouth without complaint.

I screamed and moaned, still getting excited as my orgasm slowed down and finally ended. Susie eventually released my cock from her mouth.

As my softening member comically flopped out, the Thai housekeeper wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Susie smiled mischievously, and then winked at me even more naughtily.

The older woman gave my balls a gentle but firm squeeze with her right hand, just enough to very slightly hurt me and make me flinch comically.

"Nothing left, huh?" Susie giggled, and squeezed my nuts again, also giving them a slight twist this time, as well as a downward yank. "You like go quick, huh? Fast boy? Not much fun for the lady, huh? Just fun for you?"

"Oh my god," I moaned, still sprawled back on the bed. "Oh, my god..."

On the deserted beach, the warm summer sun prompted thick beads of sweat to drip down my face and across my bare torso.

With my left hand, I eagerly traced my fingers across my rock-hard abs, and then ran them through my pubic hair. I bit down on my bottom lip. I imagined that I was being watched by a group of women, which turned me on even more.

I remembered how gleefully Susie had humiliated me by making fun of my premature ejaculation, and it got me even hotter and more worked up.

I get extremely aroused by being objectified, taunted, and sexually ridiculed by women, and Susie hit me right in the sweet spot.

As the sand kicked up around me in the summer breeze, my right hand moved furiously between my legs, which were spread wide open across the sand.

I jerked myself off with increasing pace, and I could almost feel Susie's silky lips on my cock. I moaned with pleasure in the fresh sea air.

Despite having already come twice that day, I was nearly ready to blow for a third time. My excitement grew, my bare torso drenched with sweat and sizzling under the summer sun.

In a violent burst, the orgasm finally roared through me like a tidal wave. I yelled in extreme pleasure as I rode the sexual surge.

I held my cock upright. Semen spewed out of my pulsing member with shuddering force and surged high into the air like a fountain. I watched the pearly fluid arc upward in the blue sky and then begin its descent.

As I looked on with excitement and kinky pride, the semen eventually landed with a quiet slap on the sand. Another shot surged out of me, and then another, both flying into the air before also splattering onto the hot sand.

My enormous cock continued to leak and bubble with jizz as it slowly softened and eventually hung slack between my muscled, sweaty thighs.

My spent member finally settled messily on my beach towel, still leaking semen, while my rippling arms hung limp at my side in exhaustion.

I was done. I was well and truly finished. I felt like every last ounce of semen and energy had been sapped from me on the deserted beach. I had nothing left.

Totally naked, with my legs luridly spread wide open, and the warm sun shining down on me, I felt exhausted but wholly sexually satisfied.

And as I lay happily and silently in my post-orgasm stupor, I delighted in the soothing sounds of the crashing waves and the far-off squawking of airborne birds.

I remembered Susie's mischievous, playful eyes as she got up off her knees, a big smile crossing her perspiration-streaked face, obviously amused by how quickly I had ejaculated. She wagged her finger at me and shook her head.

"Don't think you get discount because you come so quick," Susie said and then pocketed the fifty dollars from her cleaning trolley. "Susie still sucky-suck...not my fault you come so fast!"

"No, of course not," I said and pulled myself up off the bed, still naked and wholly and utterly embarrassed. "The money's all yours...that was great. You give really good head."

"Yeah, I good at it," Susie winked. "That what all the boy say. Susie good sucky-suck. I come back in five minute...you be gone, okay? You go away quick, huh? Go like you come! Fast boy!"

"Um, yeah, sure, okay," I said, and pulled my towel up off the ground, feeling amusingly powerless. "I'll be gone."

"Good...thank you, muscle man," Susie said and pulled open the door as I covered myself with the towel. "Run off now, huh?"

"Thanks, Susie," I said. "I wasn't expecting that blow job. It was really nice."

"Bye bye, big ding-dong," Susie said and gave me a wonderfully naughty wink over her shoulder before casually walking out the door. "What a big one...biggest Susie ever seen."

I quickly got dressed, gathered up my luggage and other belongings, and then hastily left the room before Susie got back to clean up.

For some strange reason, I felt compelled to leave a pair of my underpants behind as a sexy souvenir, narcissistically hoping that Susie might get off on it.

I fancifully and ridiculously pictured the cheeky Thai housekeeper totally nude while joyfully and noisily fingering herself with my arousal-causing fitted boxers covering her face.

I knew, however, that was highly unlikely, but I left a pair of my clean, grey Calvins behind anyway. Susie had taken a little of my dignity, so why not my underwear too?

I uneventfully checked out of The Harrington minutes later and never saw the very naughty and very sexy Susie again.

On the deserted beach, I gently and absent-mindedly fondled my now flaccid cock as I remembered Susie's cheeky smile and sly giggle.

It had been a short but sweet, and very naughty, sexual exchange, and it was the near-perfect end to my highly sensual summer stay in beautiful Byron Bay.

As the sun bore down on me on the deserted beach, I stood up and stretched. My cock and balls swung around in the light sea breeze.

As always, jerking off outdoors in the summer sun had been a truly delightful experience, wonderfully sensual and illicitly arousing. It had actually been one of the best wanks I'd ever had.

I looked at my ample puddles of semen sparkling on the sand with a sleazy, congratulatory smile, and hoped that a group of women might happen upon them at some stage during the day and ponder curiously over their naughty depositor.

Smiling at my clear obsession with sex and exhibitionism, I had one final nude swim. After quickly towelling off, I then slowly began my walk back into town in preparation for my return flight to Sydney from the small airport at nearby Ballina.

My cock slapped against my thighs as I walked nude down the beautiful stretch of pristine, deserted coastline, and I quietly thanked Byron Bay for the sexual summer thrills it had once again so generously given me...

12