Oz Beach Boy's Change Room Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's good room at the waist, but they're still fitted nicely," Ashley said casually. "Can you just turn around for me, Matt? I'll just check how they fit at the back."

Matt dutifully turned around, and Ashley's face was about half a metre from his butt. With his back turned, she smiled up at Emily and then poked her tongue out cheekily, and mimed sliding it into Matt's butt-crack.

Emily covered her mouth with her hand and laughed. She couldn't believe what Ashley was doing.

"They look great from the back," Ashley said. "They fit nicely across your backside."

Ashley then ran her hand naughtily over Matt's divinely muscled butt, copping a sly feel.

She then slid her fingers into the bottom of the swimsuit, pulling it out from his legs. With silent glee, Ashley then ran her fingers along the inside of it, and traced them over the taut skin of Matt's butt.

Ashley sensed him shiver with pleasure, and she knew that he was enjoying the attention.

"They're not too tight across the bottom there, which is good," Ashley said, and smiled at Emily with wicked naughtiness. "Now if you could just turn around again, I'll check the leg-holes at the front to see how they fit there."

"Oh, okay," Matt stuttered. "But you might get a bit close to my...you know..."

Emily still couldn't believe what she was seeing. She was in a near state of shock.

After surreptitiously feeling up his bum, Ashley was now going to stick her fingers into the front of Matt's swimsuit, where it would be impossible not to make some sort of contact with either his dick or balls.

Emily was getting increasingly aroused, and envious of what Ashley was about to do.

"It'll be fine," Ashley tut-tutted. "I just want to make sure that they fit properly."

With that, Ashley slid two fingers of each hand into the leg-holes of the Speedos. She immediately felt the warm, creased skin of Matt's hairless scrotum, and then gently pulled the swimsuit away from his body.

Not satisfied, Ashley moved her fingers further around inside the swimmers until she felt the unmistakable fleshiness of Matt's penis. The hunk flinched, and Ashley giggled.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "Anyway, the fit feels good there too. They're not pulled in too tight around your legs...or your..."

Emily then desperately struggled to suppress laughter when Ashley pulled at the Speedo fabric right above Matt's penis.

As she wrenched at the material, Ashley's fingers briefly clutched at the substantial bulge. Matt flinched again.

"They're pretty tight in the front there," Ashley said casually. "But I'm not sure there's much we can do about that. You appear to be very, um...well, very...well endowed, but a larger size would be too big and loose everywhere else."

Ashley looked at Matt with an impressively serious look of concern on her face.

"If we make allowances for your...um...endowment, there'd then be a chance that your...um, thing...might slip out from the less fitted leg-holes," Ashley said. "I doubt that you'd get any complaints from the women of the world, but I still don't think we want that to happen on the beach, do we?"

"Um, no...no, we don't want that to happen," Matt stuttered. "So, are these the right size?"

"In my professional opinion, these are the ones for you," Ashley replied. "Would you like to take a pair of these?"

"Yes, that would be great," Matt replied. "I'll take all three pairs that Emily brought over for me."

"Oh, cool," Emily said. "Would you like to try on the Aquashorts now? They're longer in the legs than the Briefs...they're like a pair of small shorts. They're not as revealing, and they give you a bit more coverage."

"Yeah, that would be great," Matt said, and Emily pulled a pair of Size 26 Aquashorts off the rack, which she promptly handed to him, excited that the muscled up hunk would again be getting naked to try them on.

Matt took the Aquashorts and headed back to the changing cubicle. Emily immediately leaned in and whispered into Ashley's ear.

The older shop assistant was giggling wildly, still a little surprised at how she'd taken such bold advantage of their sexy, near nude customer.

"Oh my god, Ashley," Emily whispered. "You totally felt him up! You had your fingers in there wiggling around at his dick and balls, and then I saw you squeeze it! You squeezed his fucking dong! And you touched his bum too! Twice! I can't believe you! He might complain!"

"Are you kidding?" Ashley replied. "This guy is loving it! He's doing whatever we tell him! He's got two hot chicks fussing around his cock and arse...he's having a great time! He'll probably crack a fat soon. He's not gonna be complaining, trust me."

Ashley and Emily looked over hopefully as Matt stepped into the changing cubicle.

They both sighed in disappointment when he pulled the curtain right across, completely covering him as he got changed inside. They continued to watch the cubicle intently.

"Shit," Ashley quietly fumed. "I was hoping to get a peek. This guy is so hot! Hey Emily, just go along with me, okay? I'm gonna try and get him to drop his Speedos out here...I really wanna see his cock, and his bum too. I reckon I can trick him into it...just work with me."

"You're gonna try and get him naked out here?" Emily said in exasperation. "Are you serious? You reckon he'll fall for it? You reckon he'll go the full nude?"

"I'm certainly gonna fucking try," Ashley smiled. "Just follow my lead. I've separated a lot of hot guys from their panties over the years, and I'm gonna have a crack with this bloke too. He's one of the hottest guys I've ever seen, and I want those things off. Just follow my lead, Emily...act casual, like what we're doing is normal and no big deal. No giggling! We're just two dedicated shop assistants helping out a customer, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Emily smiled. "Two dedicated shop assistants with wet knickers!"

Matt walked out of the cubicle clad in the more modest Aquashorts, which revealed a little less of his hot body.

His huge bulge, however, was still sexily obvious. Emily and Ashley looked him up and down and nodded their heads in unison. Matt looked at himself in the full length mirror and nodded as well.

"What do you think?" Emily asked. "They certainly look good...how do they feel?"

"They feel really good," Matt replied. "I've never worn these longer type Speedos before...I'm more used to the bikini-style ones, but I like these."

"Emily, would you like to check the fit for Matt?" Ashley smiled at her younger colleague. "Just make sure they're not too tight or too loose anywhere?"

"Yeah, sure," Emily replied and stepped toward Matt. She got down on her knees in front of Matt and smiled up at the hunk.

Copying what Ashley had done previously, Emily slipped two fingers into the front waistband of the Speedos, and pulled at them gently.

She then ran her index finger along the entire inside length of the swimsuit, while separating it slightly from Matt's waist.

Emily quickly felt the rough texture of the hunk's pubic hair, but nervously and modestly pulled her finger away.

"They're good at the waist," Emily said. "Let's just check how they fit at the back."

Emily went out on a limb and put her hand on Matt's bum to guide him to turn around, which he did without saying a word.

Emily kept her hand there for another delightful moment. She then slid her fingers into the legs of the swimsuit, pulling them out a little.

Unfortunately, the shorts were too long for Emily to get at Matt's bum with her fingers.

She did, however, spend a few guilty moments running her fingers over Matt's legs underneath the Aquashorts.

Emily shivered with pleasure, increasingly turned on by the ease with which she was able to take advantage of such a hot guy.

Emily had never been with a guy as cute as Matt. The few cocks that she'd played with and had inside her were nowhere near as huge as his monster looked to be.

Emily was enjoying every moment of Matt's cheeky exploitation.

"They fit nicely in the back," Emily smiled, again putting her hand on Matt's bum to guide him to turn around. "I'll just check the legs at the front to see how they fit there."

"Okay," Matt said uncertainly. "We've gotta get this right, huh?"

Emily slid the index and middle fingers of each hand into the legs of the Speedo shorts.

In a cheeky move, she pushed them up a lot further than she had to, desperate to touch Matt's dick or balls or both. She definitely felt herself start to moisten down below.

Now well inside his trunks, Emily naughtily jiggled her fingers against Matt's big nut sack, and then gently pulled the swimsuit away from his legs.

Touching his nuts sent a shock wave of excitement through Emily's body, and she had to do it...she had to go for his dick.

Emily moved her fingers further around inside the swimmers until she felt the soft, hairless skin of Matt's cock.

She couldn't believe it. She'd actually completely groped this perfect slab of manhood: bum, balls and now cock. Matt flinched slightly at Emily's touch.

"Whoops," Emily said cheekily. "I think I may have made contact with your...um, you know. Sorry about that. The fit feels good there too. They look great."

Emily then went for it again. The horny teen couldn't help it. She reached out and actually patted Matt on the crotch, like she would a small puppy.

She felt the enormity of his bulge and smiled. He pulled back slightly at her naughty touch.

"All done on the Aquashorts then," Emily said. "Would you like to buy a pair of those too?"

"Yeah, I'll take these, and I'll get another pair in the same size," Matt replied. "Maybe in a dark blue?"

Ashley helpfully rifled through the Aquashorts on the rack and plucked out a pair of dark blue swimmers with a light blue stripe down the side.

She held them up for Matt's inspection, and the sexy customer nodded.

"Great," Ashley smiled. "They'll look great on you. Nice colour. Now, would you like to try on some Jammers? They're fitted and much longer in the legs, almost like cycling pants. What do you reckon?"

"Yeah, let's have a look at those," Matt replied. "I've never worn swimmers like that before...I'm curious. You girls are being so helpful."

Ashley then went to a different rack and pulled out a pair of Size 26 black Jammers. As she walked over to Matt, she smiled naughtily at Emily.

Her young colleague was both aroused and curious about what Ashley had planned.

"Matt, instead of traipsing back and forth between the mirror and the changing cubicle, why don't you just try the Jammers on out here?" Ashley said casually. "It'll be easier and quicker."

"Um, but I'll be naked out here," Matt laughed. "What if someone comes into the shop and catches me in the nude? And will you two be watching me the whole time? I don't know about that..."

"Okay, of course," Ashley responded. "I understand that you'd be self-conscious about getting caught with your pants down. Fair enough. We're pretty quiet during the week, so I'll just lock the front door for a bit, and Emily and I will turn around while you slip out of the Aquashorts and into the Jammers. How does that sound?"

"I guess that works," Matt smiled. "No peeking though, okay? I get very embarrassed when women see me in the nude. I'm a bit self-conscious about my...you know."

"No peeking, we promise," Emily chipped in. "We're professionals."

Ashley quickly raced over to the front door. She slapped a "Back In Five Minutes" sign on the front, and then locked it from the inside.

Ashley darted back to Emily, quivering with excitement about what was to come.

"Okay, it's all locked," Ashley said and stood facing Matt expectantly. "You're good to go."

"Um, could you both please turn around?" Matt requested again with a smile. "It's not a strip show. I'm not Magic Mike!"

Emily and Ashley slowly turned around in disappointment. Once they'd turned, however, Ashley lightly touched Emily's wrist, and motioned upwards with her head.

Positioned on the wall behind the store counter was a huge mirrored Hurley brand display. Matt's reflection could be clearly seen with absolutely no obstruction.

Unbeknownst to the muscled up hunk, Emily and Ashley would be able to see him completely as he got changed out of his Aquashorts and into his Jammers.

They would have a clear view of his completely bare penis the minute it popped out from the swimmers.

The girls quickly looked at each other and smiled, and Ashley squeezed Emily's wrist in anticipation.

Ashley's sneaky trick had worked: the handsome and beautifully built Matt was about to get naked, much to their indulgent, prurient delight.

Emily and Ashley gazed into the mirror as Matt undid the drawstring of the Aquashorts.

Once the swimsuit was loosened, he slid his thumbs into the sides and pulled it down over his hips.

Emily watched in shocked delight as the Speedos descended Matt's body, first revealing a small, sandy brown, obviously trimmed patch of pubic hair.

Then the base of his penis was revealed, and then more and more of his manhood as the Speedos continued to slide downward.

Emily kept waiting for his cock to spring free of the swimsuit, but it kept going and going.

Finally, when the swimsuit was down near his knees, Matt's penis slung free entirely, bouncing up and down as the Speedos cleared it.

Matt let the Aquashorts drop to his ankles, and he kicked them away gently with his foot.

He stood in the store completely and utterly naked. Ashley and Emily gawked open mouthed at the true enormity of his cock.

It was thick, ropey, and surprisingly uncircumcised, and dangled limply nearly down to his knees.

Ashley stared. It must have been over 20cm long. Matt's penis was so big that it looked almost like a prosthetic device, or some kind of joke, while his balls were also striking in their enormity.

Emily couldn't believe the size of it, and Ashley -- who had seen, sucked and fucked many, many, many cocks over the years -- had never seen anything like it outside of freaky porn clips on the internet.

She wasn't exactly a size queen, but Ashley was instantly aroused by the length and thickness of Matt's monster cock.

As the girls desperately tried to contain their laughter at seeing Matt totally exposed, the naked customer reached for the Jammers, his cock swaying absurdly from side to side as he moved.

He quickly pulled on the swimsuit, which ran down almost to his knees, and tied the drawstring at the waist.

"Are you decent?" Ashley asked innocently. "Or still walking around in the nuddy?"

"I've got the Jammers on," Matt replied. "You're okay to turn around now."

Ashley and Emily slowly turned around, and were instantly surprised by what they saw.

The muscular Matt looked wonderfully sexy in the Jammers, but it didn't look like he'd tucked his cock between his legs like he had with the other Speedos.

This time, the entire outline of his manhood was completely visible, and stretched down almost to his right knee.

"Oh my goodness," Ashley said. "Is there a term for the male equivalent of a camel-toe?"

"Yeah, there is," Emily giggled. "It's a camel-tail, and Matt's got one!"

"What?" Matt said, and looked down at the swimsuit. "Oh god, yeah, you're right...it's pretty obvious. You can see my whole...you know."

Matt pulled at the fabric of the Jammers, but his cock was still clearly visible through the swimsuit.

Ashley walked up right beside the sexy customer and then naughtily ran her right index finger down the length of Matt's member. She giggled mischievously.

"As I said before, you appear to be very well endowed," Ashley said with a smile. "You must have positioned your...um, you know...differently in the other swimsuits, because it wasn't so obvious, but in these Jammers, you can really see it."

"Yeah, it's very noticeable," Emily added. "I can see the whole outline of it...even how at the end it gets bigger because of the...um...you know, the top bit."

"Oh, okay," Matt said quietly. "That's a bit embarrassing...sorry about that. This all feels a bit weird."

"God, you'd be in trouble if you saw a beautiful topless woman on the beach rubbing sunscreen on her breasts or something," Ashley giggled. "You wouldn't want to get a...you know...in those things, would you?"

"Um, no," Matt replied uncomfortably, and Ashley once again ran her right index finger down the length of Matt's member. He flinched but didn't complain.

She then spread her legs slightly and bent over right in front of Matt to pick up the discarded Aquashorts.

Ashley's gorgeous butt was wonderfully tight and toned; she had a fantastic arse, and she knew it. She gave Matt a great look at it.

By spreading her legs a little, Ashley hoped that Matt would also be able to see the slight bulge of her vulva through the skin-tight exercise pants.

Just the sight of her glorious arse had gotten a lot of men hard in the past, and Ashley hoped it would work on Matt too.

She was desperate to get this guy in a compromising position, so she and Emily could ramp up their teasing and exploitation of him even more.

While she was bent over, Ashley winked at Emily, and then motioned at her young colleague's short skirt with her head.

She then dropped the Aquashorts on the floor and quickly slid them toward Emily, who knew exactly what Ashley was up to.

"Oh, sorry, can you pick those up for me, Emily?" Ashley asked innocently. "Thanks, hon."

The older shop assistant was trying to get Matt embarrassingly erect in his Jammers, which would create quite the erotic sight. His penis was so big flaccid that Emily could hardly imagine it erect.

Though she wasn't used to showing off her body, Emily didn't want to disappoint Ashley, so she immediately played along.

Her embarrassment was wholly secondary to the embarrassment that they were trying to cause Matt.

Emily squatted down to pick up the swimsuit, and luridly spread her lean, lithe legs wide, which made her short skirt ride up over her hips.

This revealed Emily's small red g-string underneath, and gave Matt a good look at her smooth upper and inner thighs, as well as parts of her waxed butt and vulva. She gave him a sly little smile.

Matt peered right between Emily's legs and seemed transfixed by the youthful wonders that he glimpsed there.

The teen opened her legs even wider to further stoke up the hypnotised hunk. Ashley slowly stood up straight after bending over, and then looked right at Matt's crotch.

"Oh my god," Ashley gasped. "Are you getting hard, Matt?"

"Um...no, I don't think so," the muscular young man replied awkwardly, and moved his hands in front of his crotch.

"Emily, is it just me, or does Matt look like he's getting a stiffy?" Ashley asked her colleague.

"I thinking he's barring up," Emily giggled. "It definitely looks like it's getting bigger to me."

Ashley moved quickly toward Matt and pulled his hands away from his crotch. He protested, but she easily yanked them to his sides, and it was clear to both girls that Matt did indeed have what was on its way to becoming an erection.

"You're getting stiff, no doubt about it," Ashley said. "We can't have that!"

With deft speed and precision, Ashley reached for the drawstring of the Jammers.

She yanked it loose, and then dug four fingers of each hand into the front of the swimsuit. With the waistband loose, she ripped them mercilessly downward.

"What are you doing?" Matt yelled weakly. "You can't do that! Don't grab my pants like that!"

"Those Jammers are store property," Ashley responded sternly. "You haven't paid for anything yet. You've got an erection and we can't risk having you ejaculate into the swimsuit if you get too excited. How would we explain that to the manager? They're coming off!"