Oz Beach Boy's Change Room Fun

Story Info
Two sexy shopgirls get Matt naked in the change room...
8.3k words
4.56
28.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: After reading a number of great change room stories on Literotica (especially those of nudedude03 and DaniHarris21), I was compelled to write my own. Thank you to those authors for their inspiration. This is a CFNM story with very mild humiliation and some male/female sexual activity (no intercourse) right at the end. All of the characters featured and mentioned in the story are over the age of eighteen.

---------------------------------------

It was a bright, sunny, hot summer's morning in Sydney, Australia. Nineteen-year-old Emily Petrovic was stuck at work on a Wednesday, and she would have much preferred to be at the beach with her friends, or, to be honest, at home masturbating.

Emily had been without a boyfriend for six months, and was experiencing a knee-shaking period of staggering horniness, and being at work didn't exactly get her off.

Emily had been fingering herself on a daily basis lately, and today, work was getting in the way.

Emily was employed part-time at a small surf and sports shop not far from a busy Sydney beach.

It was located, however, in a relatively quiet suburban shopping precinct, and was rarely bustling with customers, particularly during the week.

The usually bored teen spent a lot of her day folding boardshorts, arranging mail orders, and tidying the shelves.

The nineteen-year-old did, however, enjoy working with her various colleagues.

Her best friend, Bella Markham, also did a few shifts at the shop, as did a few girls that were a year or two behind her back in high school.

The considerably older Ashley Svenson was rostered on with Emily that day. The pair always enjoyed a lot of laughs during their working day, with the 30-year-old Ashley often amusingly leading the much younger Emily astray.

The girls would often play the game "Would You?" through most of their shift. They would take it in turns finding a photo of a guy -- usually a celebrity -- on their phones, and then asking the other if they would have sex with him.

There were many amusing and obvious no's (politicians, criminals, old men, obese guys etc) thrown in amongst the good looking actors, sportsmen, and pop stars.

It was usually Ashley who would take the game into increasingly lurid territory by bringing up photos of men in the nude with bulging muscles and enormous cocks.

"What about this guy?" Ashley would giggle. "Would you spread your legs for this well hung hombre? Could you even get that monster in your pussy? You'd probably feel it poking at the back of your throat!"

Emily would double over laughing at Ashley's constant joking and ribald storytelling.

The older woman would entertain her young, far more sexually inexperienced co-worker with hilariously sordid tales of her dating habits and very busy sex life.

Blonde, tanned, tall, blue-eyed and busty, Ashley -- who had been a professional surfer when she was in her early twenties -- was a very, very sexy woman.

The gorgeous 30-year-old had no shortage of men keen to make their way into her usually tight-fitting pants.

"I can hardly walk this morning," Ashley had once said after limping into the shop to start her shift. "I went on a date last night and I let the guy give it to me in the arse."

Emily had howled with laughter at Ashley's raunchy frankness.

"He had a big tool and he was pumping away for ages," Ashley continued. "He was grabbing my tits at the same time to keep his balance. Fuckin' hell, I'm in pain...but it was worth it! He was a fuckin' bull! I don't know whether to sit or stand...it hurts either way!"

This morning, Ashley was in a typically frisky mood. She stood at the front counter with the shop's landline phone pressed to her ear, casually listening to a customer on the line.

She pumped her fist against her mouth, like she was giving a blow job, and silently laughed in Emily's direction.

"Yes, sir, we close at 6:00pm today," Ashley said cheerily into the phone. "We can definitely give you a hand with that, no problem. We'll see you later today."

Ashley hung up the phone and looked over at Emily.

"That guy wanted to know if he could come into the shop and eat you out later today," she smiled. "He likes teenagers. He's not interested in my tired, banged-up old pussy. Is that okay with you, Emily? I told him that you never wear knickers and that he could just tongue you out behind the counter. All good with that, kiddo? Ready to spread those skinny legs?"

"You are a very, very sick woman, Ashley," Emily giggled. "You have to stop trying to corrupt me. You've got massive problems. Don't you have to do stocktake out the back today?"

"Yeah, I'll go and do it now," Ashley said. "If you hear any weird noises, it'll just be me fingering myself and coming like a complete fucking psycho. I know you'll probably be tempted but don't slink back there and try to go down on me...I'm not into girls, even sexy young ones like you with cute bums and firm tits."

"Right, I'll try and hold myself back, but it won't be easy, you thirsty bitch," Emily smiled. "I should report you for sexual harassment. I'll tell them you're always going the grope and trying to grab my vadge."

Ashley laughed wildly and headed out to the store room in the back of the shop.

The 30-year-old was hot, even when dressed in just a casual Critical Slide t-shirt, tight-fitting exercise pants (which showed off her beautifully firm and toned butt), and Vans.

Ashley had a great body, a warmly engaging smile, and an air of easy going sexiness.

Every guy that came into the store checked Ashley out, even the ones in their early twenties.

Emily often saw them ogling her while they tried on their trainers and sunglasses.

Most of them probably went home and wanked it off while imagining Ashley in some kind of sexy older woman fantasy.

Emily, however, had her fair share of admirers too. She was as fresh and youthful as her nineteen years would suggest, and she had a sweet, pretty face topped with shoulder length, sandy brown curls.

She had a lean, fit body, and her friendly manner quickly got customers on side. Ashley would always lewdly inform Emily when men were checking her out in the shop.

"That bloke wants to suck your tits," Ashley would whisper to her young colleague. "He's gonna go home and think about you while he's fucking his missus."

With Ashley out the back, Emily pulled some new stock out of its boxes and placed the shorts and t-shirts expertly on the shelves, making sure that they were all perfectly positioned.

But she found it difficult to concentrate: all of Ashley's raunchy talk had started to get Emily horny again.

Enjoying an at-home "gap year" after finishing high school, Emily spent many nights fantasising and masturbating in her bedroom.

She'd had a roaring orgasm the previous evening. Her mind drifted back to it, and she almost got wet again.

Emily was wearing an O'Neill singlet, Adidas trainers and a denim mini-skirt with a red g-string underneath...maybe she could quickly slip a couple of fingers up under her skirt, pull her g-string aside and have a sly play in the shop?

Or maybe she could just control herself and wait until she got home?

Emily was shaken from her sexy reverie by the sound of the shop's front door opening.

She placed her final items on the shelves and turned around to check on whoever had just entered the shop.

Emily moved out from behind the shelves and was greeted by a very pleasant sight indeed.

The guy who had just walked in looked to be in his mid-twenties. He was clearly over 6 feet tall, and he was tanned and muscular.

He wasn't bulky though, and his body was nicely shown off by a slim-fit short sleeved button-up shirt and a pair of tight denim shorts.

The features of his face were fine and chiselled, and he had longish brown hair, which was slicked back from his face. Two words: fucking hot!

"Hi there," Emily smiled. "How's it going? Come on in. Can I help you with anything today?"

"G'day, I'm very well, thanks," the guy replied. "I was looking to buy some new Speedos actually...where can I find those?"

"They're just down at the back of the shop," Emily said, and pointed him toward the swimsuit section. "Just over there."

Emily couldn't believe her luck -- not only was this guy handsome and well built, but he was here to buy a swimsuit.

He would likely be getting nude so he could try them on, and Emily could position herself nearby so she'd be right there if anything should develop.

Thankfully, the changing rooms were just small cubicles in the store, and not out the back in a separate area.

They didn't have lockable doors either, just curtains that could be pulled across, which made the possibility for a little fun even greater. Emily followed the guy to the back of the store.

"I'm Emily by the way," she said. "What type of Speedos were you after?"

"Oh, hey Emily, I'm Matt," the gorgeous guy replied. "I wanted to buy a few pairs of Speedos actually. I had one pair stolen and another pair ruined, so I've got nothing at the moment."

"Geez, you haven't had much luck with your cossies lately," Emily laughed. "Who stole your sluggos? And how did the other pair get wrecked?"

"Don't ask," Matt replied and shook his head. "It's two long, weird stories that I won't bore you with."

"Okay, no worries," Emily smiled. "What style of Speedos do you like? Brief? Aquashorts? Jammers? Watershorts? And do you know what size you are?"

"I wouldn't mind getting a few styles, for a bit of variety...maybe one of each," Matt replied. "But no baggy ones, thanks. I'm not into boardshorts and swimmers like that. I like the more fitted styles. I'm pretty sure that I'm a Size 26."

"Okay, we'll forget about the Watershorts then...they're a looser, longer short," Emily said helpfully. "I'll grab you a few of the Size 26 Brief style in some different colours to start. You can try on a pair, and then pick a colour that you like. I'll be right back."

"Great, thanks," Matt replied. "That's most helpful."

Emily checked the racks and slid off three Size 26 Brief-style pairs of Speedos in different colours. She handed them to Matt and smiled.

"Here you go," she said. "The change rooms are just here. Jump in and try them on. Let us know how you go."

Emily slid open the curtain and motioned for Matt to step inside. He duly complied and hung the Speedos on a hook in the small cubicle.

Emily slid the curtain across, but only partway, so it would be easy to peer inside while Matt was getting changed. Thankfully, he didn't seem to notice, and just left the curtain where it was.

The sexually curious teen moved into a position where she would have a perfect view into the cubicle.

Emily pretended to check through the racks of Speedos as she looked at Matt, who had his back to her.

His hands moved around at his waist as he undid the button on his shorts and then unzipped them.

Emily gasped as they then slid down his legs and fell to the floor. He stepped out of them, picked them up, and then hung them on a hook next to the Speedos that Emily had given him.

Matt stood in the cubicle with just a fitted pair of tight Calvin Klein boxers on under his shirt.

Emily waited with bated breath as he hooked his thumbs into the sides of his underpants and then slid them down over his butt and let them fall to the floor.

As he bent over to pick them up, Matt's shirt crept up to reveal the entirety of his butt. It was firm, rock hard and decidedly paler than his legs. He had a very, very sexy arse.

Emily even thought she might have quickly caught a glimpse of his dick and balls hanging between his legs from behind. They looked huge, but she wasn't sure if she was just dreaming or not.

As Matt reached for the Speedos on the hook, Emily realised that she had to do the right thing and get Ashley.

Her older colleague loved to be a part of anything remotely sexy or sleazy that ever happened in the shop, and Matt was one of the best looking guys that had ever walked through the front door.

Emily reluctantly dragged herself away from the sight of the hunk sliding on the Speedos to get her colleague.

Emily quickly raced off and poked her head into the store room, where Ashley was counting through piles of t-shirts and checking on boxes of sunglasses.

She smiled up at Emily, and one look at her younger colleague's face let Ashley know that something was going on.

"Hey Ashley," Emily whispered. "There's a really hot guy in the shop trying on Speedos. I just saw his bare bum in the change room! It was so cute! You've gotta check him out. Come out in a couple of minutes and act casual, okay? Maybe we can have some fun!"

"Fuck yeah," Ashley whispered back. "Oh my god, you saw his bare bum? You pervy little slut! I can't believe it! What about his dick? Did you see that too? Please tell me you saw his dick!"

"No, I didn't see his dick," Emily replied disappointedly. "I left the curtain open a bit, and I saw him from behind while he was getting changed, but no dick."

"Oh, well, we might still get a chance to have a look," Ashley giggled. "Good girl on the curtain, Emily! Well done! Employee of the Month!"

"See you in a minute," Emily laughed and raced back out into the shop. "Act casual! But this guy is a real hunk, trust me!"

Emily walked back to the change cubicles, and looked in to see Matt lifting his shirt up above his waist to check out the fit of the Speedos in the small mirror.

He turned his hips a little from side to side, and Emily sighed at how good his tight-and-toned bum looked in the Speedos.

"How are you going in there?" Emily asked politely. "Are they the right size?"

"Yeah, I think so," Matt replied. "They seem to fit like my old Speedos did."

"Would you like me to have a look?" Emily asked. "I can check the cut and give you my opinion. Just come on out if you're comfortable doing that."

"Yeah, okay," Matt replied. "That would be great if you could have a look. A second opinion is always good."

Just as Matt pulled back the curtain of the small changing cubicle, Ashley casually sidled up with a pile of swimsuits in her arms, and started to arrange them on the racks.

She gave Emily a naughty, wicked, knowing smile, and the younger employee sensed that some real fun was about to be had with this very cute and now pants-less guy.

Matt walked out of the cubicle in just his shirt and Speedos. He looked incredibly sexy, and Ashley felt her knees weaken when she got a good look at him.

He was very handsome indeed. She smiled over at the young man -- who looked to be a good five or so years her junior -- and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Ashley," the shop assistant said warmly. "We've got a much better full length mirror out here in the store. You'll get a better look with that than in the changing room. The mirrors in there are only small."

Ashley smiled again at Emily and pointed Matt to a large concrete column a few metres away from the changing cubicles which had full length mirrors on each of its four sides.

Matt moved toward it, and lifted up his shirt to get a look at the Speedos.

"Thanks, Ashley," Matt smiled. "I'm Matt. That's a much better mirror."

Ashley and Emily were instantly drawn to the Speedos, and both girls let out a tiny gasp when they noticed the huge bulge that strained against their fabric.

Unless he'd stuffed a sock down there, Matt appeared to be one very well hung young man. Ashley and Emily quickly exchanged shocked looks.

"Um, we might be able to get a better idea of the fit of the Speedos without the shirt getting in the way," Ashley said casually. "Do you reckon you could take that off?"

"Yeah, sure," Matt said. "I guess so...I suppose I wouldn't have the shirt on at the beach, would I? Okay, no problem...I'll take it off."

As he turned and walked back to the changing cubicle, Ashley quickly leaned in and put her mouth to Emily's ear.

Ashley struggled to suppress laughter and desperately tried to contain her obvious mischievous excitement.

"Oh my god," the shopgirl whispered. "Did you see that bulge in his Speedos? He must be fucking huge!"

"I know, I know," Emily said in shock. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing! That thing must be enormous. I think it's actually so big that he has to tuck it between his legs. You can't see where the bulge ends. And can you believe that's all it took to get his shirt off? All you had to do was ask!"

Matt slowly walked out of the changing cubicle having hung his shirt on the hook with his shorts and underpants, now clad in just the very revealing Brief bikini-style Speedos.

Ashley and Emily unashamedly looked him up and down, while still trying to appear casual.

They knew, however, that their surprisingly compliant customer must have been able to see them checking him out.

Matt was lean and extremely muscular with zero body fat. His bare torso was cut down in a gorgeous V-shape, and was completely free of hair.

Ashley giggled internally when she realised that he obviously had his body waxed.

She loved guys without body hair, and imagined his balls and arse-crack to be just as smooth as his chest.

Matt's pectoral muscles were perfectly defined and rock-hard, while his abs looked like they were chiselled from marble.

His legs were rock-hard, and his biceps bulged impressively. As he turned around to look at the Speedos from behind, the muscles in his back rippled and tensed sexily with his body's movements.

Emily noticed a large, dark brown birthmark on Matt's right shoulder blade, but was instantly pulled away by the glorious sight of his butt.

It was incredibly firm and taut, and was shown off beautifully by the tight Speedo swimsuit.

Emily instantly flashed back to her previous glimpse of his bum in all its naked glory. Matt's legs, meanwhile, were just as strong and powerful-looking from behind.

"Excuse me for saying this, and I don't want to embarrass you or appear unprofessional," Ashley said politely, "but I just have to say that you're in incredible shape, Matt. You must spend hours in the gym!"

"I do take full advantage of my Jacked Fitness membership," Matt smiled. "I do a lot of swimming and running too...lots of cardio and lots of weights. I try to stay fit."

"Well, it's working," Emily laughed, while also getting concerned that she might start to get wet soon with this near-naked hunk in front of her. "That gym membership is totally worth it!"

"Hey, come on, you girls are in great shape too, don't worry about that," Matt offered with a smile. "I'm sure you do plenty of exercise."

Ashley and Emily bashfully accepted the compliment, but quickly returned the subject to Matt's body, and how good it looked in the Speedos that he was trying on.

They both looked intently at the skin-tight swimsuit and how sexily it hugged the hunk's rock hard body.

"The Speedos look good," Ashley said, and got ready to fire off her first cheeky salvo. "They look like the right size...do they feel okay? They're not pulling at your crotch or your, um, private parts, or anything? Not riding into the crack of your bottom?"

"No, they're comfortable, and they look right," Matt replied. "They might be the ones actually."

"I might just do a fit check for you, if that's okay?" Ashley asked. "Just to make sure?"

"Oh, um, okay," Matt said awkwardly. "Let's make sure they're the right size. Go for it."

Ashley gave Emily a sneaky little smile, and stepped toward Matt. She got down on one knee to Matt's side and put her hands on his hips.

Ashley then slipped two fingers into the front waistband of his Speedos, and pulled at them gently.

She ran one finger inside along the entire length of the swimsuit, while pulling it slightly away from her sexy customer's waist.

As her finger slid across the inside of the swimsuit, Ashley sneakily ran it through Matt's pubic hair, which felt like it was neatly trimmed. He flinched ever so slightly at her touch.