Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay

Story Info
Matt writes an essay on exhibitionism and his sex life...
2.4k words
4.91
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story takes the form of an essay written by my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted male exhibitionist in his twenties) in which he details his exhibitionism, sex addiction, and unconventional sexual behaviour, all of which will be utilised in a university thesis by psychology student Ava Handler, who was introduced in the story "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield." This story features much discussion of CFNM, sex, sexuality, mild humiliation and mild femdom, but NO long, detailed sex scenes. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every themed Literotica category. This entry: "Reviews & Essays".

---------------------------------------

An Essay On Exhibitionism & My Wholly Unconventional Sexual Practices. Attention: Ava Handler

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm almost certain that I'm sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Australian male exhibitionist aged in his mid-twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. Heavily muscled, I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and toned as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I am also deeply tanned, and my body is almost completely waxed free of hair, apart from some under my arms, and a small, well-groomed patch of pubic hair. I try to get as close to physical perfection as I possibly can, largely for the purpose of looking good naked, attracting women, and thus getting as much sex as I can.

I am blessed with a very, very long, thick, uncircumcised penis that hangs almost down to my knees, under which sits an equally outsized, low-hanging set of testicles. Like my fit and heavily muscled body, my almost unnaturally large genitals have also been of enormous assistance when it comes to attracting women.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed many, many kinky hook-ups in my time.

I absolutely love any form of heterosexual sex (I am yet to have a homosexual experience, but I would certainly not put that outside the realm of possibility), but what really turns me on is being looked at by women. I love being watched and ogled.

I love the feel of a woman's gaze all over my body, and I love to imagine them undressing me with their eyes. I love the feeling of being a sexual object, and I am incredibly aroused by that look of lust a woman gets in her eyes when she's looking at me nude. I like to imagine what she must be thinking, and the hopefully horribly lurid thoughts racing through her mind as she looks at my naked body.

In my optimistic mind, all women are highly sexual creatures. In my even more optimistic mind, all women enjoy the sight of me naked with my muscles tightly flexed, and my enormous penis and testicles fully exposed. The more women that see me nude, the better. Many of my lovers have suggested that I should engage in sex work, or at least some form of nude modelling or nude performance, but this has little appeal for me.

I can't dance with enough skill to be a stripper, and I fear I'd be too easily aroused to seek work as a nude art model or topless waiter. Getting paid to do these things that I love so much would also feel highly unusual to me, and I achieve enough sexual satisfaction by basically doing what I'm doing.

I prefer my unusual sexual predilections to remain anonymous and private, as opposed to being dragged into the light by receiving official payment for them. The idea of filling out my tax return and listing my occupation as "exotic performer" or "sex worker" makes me slightly uncomfortable. These are things I like to keep unknown to the greater populace.

I get incredibly excited by the smiles that I see cross women's faces when I walk around beach areas in nothing but my Speedos, or tight underwear, boldly revealing the enormous bulge of my penis and testicles. The deep feeling of objectification it brings is incredibly appealing and arousing. I love being a sex object.

A woman -- or a group of women -- laughing or giggling at me is equally exciting. I don't just need or want to titillate or excite women. I also enjoy and attain great sexual pleasure from the idea that I may amuse women, and I like being mildly humiliated and ridiculed. I enjoy being the "butt of the joke", so to speak.

One of my favourite things is to "accidentally" drop my towel while I'm getting changed at the beach and in close proximity to a group of women. When the sight of my briefly and clumsily revealed naked body prompts gales of laughter, the thrill of humiliation literally makes my entire body pulse with excitement.

I am a keen and chronic masturbator, and I enjoy pleasuring myself while reimagining some of my exploits, and replaying the looks on women's faces when they ogle me. Being seen nude by a group of laughing women, for instance, will instantly provide me with salacious masturbation material for weeks on end.

It absolutely thrills me to present myself as an object of pure desire and/or ridicule for women...and when I say women, I mean all women. I literally enjoy and am attracted to women of all ages, shapes, colours, sizes, religions, socio-economic backgrounds and political persuasions. I do not discriminate. I have had extraordinary sex with women of all descriptions, and some of my most amazing experiences have been with women that society would not generally deem "beautiful", whatever that may mean. To me, they are extraordinary.

I am not certain where my apparent addiction to sex -- and my desire to be ogled, ridiculed, humiliated and openly desired by women while naked -- come from. It could be genetic. My mother was for many years a highly promiscuous drug addict, and I recently learned that my father is a sex addicted former pornography performer and drug addict currently serving several life sentences for multiple murder. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father"] When it comes to sex, I obviously have very, very bad genes.

If my sexual compulsions were not sparked by genetics, it may have been through a variety of formative life experiences. My mother abandoned me at the age of six, after which I was shuffled through a variety of state institutions and foster homes. Some of my carers were truly great people, who took very, very good care of me. Others had extremely negative impacts on my life.

Until very recently, I didn't know who my father was, but my sad and desperate mother did regain custody of me on a couple of briefly optimistic occasions in my early teens. Unfortunately, she always ended up back on drugs, which returned me to that uncertain world of state institutions and foster care.

I've always thought my excitement and arousal at being seen in the nude may have stemmed from my neglect. Do I unduly seek to have people see me and appreciate me? Is being naked my most direct way of attaining recognition and appreciation? Are exhibitionism and sex simply the most direct way to be loved? I have never been in therapy, but these are possibilities I have always pondered.

There were also specific incidents in my life which I believe may have sparked my move into exhibitionism and sex with a bent toward ridicule and humiliation. I believe I can track key moments in my young adulthood that have led me down this often very sordid path.

On my eighteenth birthday, I lost my virginity to two considerably older, very dominant women who took great joy not just in having sex with me, but also in teasing me, threatening me, and gently ridiculing me. As this tense and enlivening situation was my first significant sexual experience, I believe it may have had a highly formative impact on my desires and sensual needs, particularly with regards to my enjoyment of being nude and mildly humiliated.

Not long after this quite extraordinary experience on my eighteenth birthday, I was pursued, stalked, groped, mocked, teased and eventually sexually molested in a department store change room by a beautiful but much older woman. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Harassed By MILF"]

I was so highly aroused by these two incredible experiences that I then began to actively seek out similar attention by parading myself in front of women at the beach, and even revealing myself nude to women at various secluded coastal areas where I could sneakily get away with it.

As a fit, healthy, toned and attractive eighteen-year-old, this led to a wide variety of highly satisfying sexual situations that further stoked my need to be ogled and seen by women. From the age of just eighteen, I was already engaging in highly unconventional sexual activity [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Ogled Nude By Oldies"], all of which I kept, for the most part, very private. The more salacious sexual activity I engaged in, the more I needed. I was hooked.

When I was in my early twenties, I worked for a time at a tropical resort island in The Whitsundays, which opened up a whole new array of sexual possibilities for me. Spending much of my time in my Speedos as a dive instructor, I succeeded in catching the attention of many ladies, many of them considerably older than me. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Summer Resort Fun"]

I enjoyed many, many wonderful sexual experiences while working on the resort island, and in most of them, I was very much the sexual object, which again further upped my need to be seen naked and enjoyed by women of all ages...as long as they were over eighteen, and not married -- two of my only "rules" when it comes to the women I engage with.

My compulsion toward being nude and mildly humiliated truly accelerated in my mid-twenties with an experience near a popular Sydney beach. In an isolated area, I was forced to strip nude by four sexually aggressive female Russian tourists, who then photographed me, humiliated me, molested me, had sex with me, and left me stranded in just a pair of ill-fitting women's underpants. [See Story: "Oz Boy Owned By Russian Tourists"]

Though uncomfortable with the situation, I was most certainly a very willing participant in my crude debasement, and I loved every sordid, salacious moment of it. At that time, it was definitely one of the most exciting sexual experiences I'd ever had, and I still recall it with great arousal and excitement.

This incident was further impacted when, literally minutes later, I was pursued, publicly stripped nude, and then further humiliated by three female joggers in a nearby park. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Pantsed By Joggers"] It was, in short, one of the most extraordinary days of my life, and I'm certain it has had a major psycho-sexual impact on me.

Since those two same-day experiences, my need to expose myself and engage in unconventional sexual behaviour has increased exponentially. Since then, I have also gym-trained at a much greater rate to get myself into even better physical shape, once again, for the principal purpose of being able to attract and interest more women.

My life since that extraordinary day has been a literal flood of bizarre sexual experiences. I have revealed myself to many, many women, and I have done and been involved in things that still shock and astound me, even as I amass more unusual sexual experiences. There are way too many to run through in this essay.

I will say, just for the purpose of indication, that I have, amongst other things, enjoyed group sex with ten women who "pulled a train" on me [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Reverse Gang Bang"]; played "strip tennis" with a woman twice my age [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Strip Tennis"]; and performed a full-nude strip show for groups of women on several occasions. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip" and "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome"]

I was also, for a brief time, the willing submissive for a beautiful dominatrix twice my age, during which I was put through a number of truly eye-opening sexual experiences. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy And The Dominatrix", "Oz Beach Boy...Oz Beach Girl?" and "Oz Beach Boy In Prisoner Role Play"]

In a great change for me, however, I have now been in a monogamous relationship for many months with my first-ever girlfriend. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"] The emotional bonding has been wonderful, but my sexual need to reveal my nude body has not abated.

Thankfully, my girlfriend enjoys looking at me nude, and she has happily indulged many of my kinky, unconventional sexual desires. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"]

I think I may have even awakened something of a domme in my girlfriend, which has been truly extraordinary to witness. My girlfriend not only enjoys watching me nude, but has also taken great sexual pleasure from displaying me nude and teasing other women with me. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank" and "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield"]

Even in the midst of an enjoyable, mutually fulfilling, supportive, nurturing, sexually satisfying relationship, my need to be nude in front of women has not ceased.

I still desire the erotic sensation of a lustful woman's eyes drinking in the sight of my nude body. I still need the look on a lustful woman's face when she sees my outsized penis and testicles for the first time. I still relish that naughty giggle when a woman catches me nude, or that wild, raucous laugh when a group of women strip me of my clothes.

I am, indeed, a kinky, sex addicted exhibitionist...and I very likely will be for the rest of my life.

End Essay

Thanks for reading!!!