Oz Beach Boy's Prison Valentine

Story Info
Matt's convict dad recounts a romance with a fellow inmate.
6.7k words
4.64
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story takes the form of a letter received by my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted Aussie male exhibitionist in his twenties) from his father Jack "Bull" Tyson (a former American porn actor serving several life sentences for multiple murder in California's Pelican Bay State Prison). This relationship was established in my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father."

In this letter, Jack recounts a homosexual affair he enjoyed with another inmate. This is a gay romance story, and features CFNM, stripping, humiliation, reluctant consent, fellatio, and anal sex. This is a work of complete fiction, and includes strong violence, much coarse, potentially offensive language, and rough prison talk. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Gay Male".

----------------------------

Hi Matt,

How are you, kid? How are things in Australia? Hope you're hanging in there. Holy fuck, thanks for your last letter. What a Christmas and New Year's you had, huh? Fucking all those old bitches? And jacking off in front of Mariah Carey? Fuck! You're a chip off the old block, huh? We sure like to fuck, me and you. Maybe it's even some genetic shit?

Just like my last one, I got this letter out with one of the screws. This guy's a real duck. He's an older guy like me, and he's obsessed with Tegan Winters, a sexy redhead I did a few fuck flicks with in the 1990s. I tell this screw all about Tegan's pussy and what it was like fucking her, and he helps me out with shit. Thanks to this duck, you're once again getting the straight, unredacted dope from your old man in Pelican Bay State Prison. Uncensored, kid! The good shit!

With Valentine's Day coming up though, I thought I'd write you with an experience I had that was a little more romantic...it's not just about fucking, like my last letter. I'll warn you though, Matt, this is a gay story. You know I've done gay porn, and though I like pussy more than cock, I have rolled with some gay dudes over the years, both on the outside, and in the joint.

Matt, I like to get my cock sucked, and when you boil that shit down, I kind of don't care who's doing the sucking. Sorry, kid...your old man kinda swings both ways, but I'm also a cop killing bank robber and a former junkie, so that ain't nothing, right?

I don't really like being fucked in the ass though. I've told you about that before. I've had fuckers go for my ass in here, and I had to fuck those guys up, hard. I'm a stand-up guy, and I'm nobody's bitch. Killing all those cops got me monied up in the joint. I got a lot of bodies, but some fuckers still come for me, so I have to get them first. Not now that I'm old and an OG, more when I was younger. I don't mind doing the ass-fucking though, and I've done plenty of that shit.

I'm kind of a prison wolf -- out in the world, I'm mainly straight, but in here, I'm happy to go a little gay. I haven't had too many real relationships, and I've never really had a wife in here, but there was a guy when I was younger. We were like brothers, but with benefits...fuck, now this shit sounds like incest! Fuck that, right?

We were cool to hang, we had each other's backs, and we had a roll when we got horny. It was kind of simple, in a way. We were tight. The memory makes me happy, and that's why I wanted to write this down for you and get it out of my system.

It all started when I'd been in Pelican Bay for about five years. This was decades ago. I was in great fucken shape back then. I hadn't hit 30, I was rock-hard from the weight pile, and I was still a young and handsome fucker. I'd been in plenty of scraps, but not enough to fuck up my face yet. I still looked like I did back when I made those fuck flicks. My johnson was sure as shit as big as it had always been, hanging like a snake almost to my knees.

Remember that Mexican bitch, Captain Ramona Ramirez? I told you about her in my last letter. The kittie that liked to fuck and abuse the young convicts? She'd had her way with me a few times after that first three-way fuck I told you about, and the bitch was always scoping my ass, looking at me in the showers, and hanging around outside my house. I fucked her plenty over the years before she retired her fat Mexican ass.

One night, Ramona busted in on me with two other COs in tow. Officer Pete Moody and Officer Marty McIntosh were both A-grade assholes, two of the biggest fucks on the watch at Pelican Bay. They were violent shitbags, bullies who got their y-fronts soaked by administering beat-downs for no good fucken reason whatsoever. Assholes. Moody and McIntosh laid into me, slapping me around, pounding me in the ribs, calling me stupid names. Fuckers. Ramona Ramirez stood smirking in the doorway. Bitch.

When my cellie Richie Ravenhawk, an Apache bank robber who'd kill a motherfucker as soon as look at him, woke up and started calling Moody and McIntosh assholes and pussies, the two fuckheads called him red-this and red-that, and threatened to break his arms. Richie seethed in his cot, killing those two assholes a thousand times over in his mind.

"Get him to the showers," Ramona told her two punk guards. "We're gonna have some fun with Bull Tyson tonight!"

It's always the fucken showers. As Ramona laughed and shook her fat ass in front of us, Moody and McIntosh dragged and pushed me down the corridor until we eventually made it to the shower room. Surprisingly, it wasn't just us. There was a bunch of other screws in there, all laughing and smiling.

That bitch I told you about in my last letter, Officer Brooke Heinrich, was there, the fucken dump truck, laughing her big, fat fucken ass off with two other female screws. These kitties were much younger than Ramona and Brooke, and they were newjacks. I didn't know them from shit, but I would have fucked them in a heartbeat. They were hot enough.

There were two other male guards there who I didn't know from shit, along with Sergeant Al Bracken, another fucken asshole. This fucker had a rep for liking the young convicts, and he'd lift the pretty ones from their cells and party with them all night. He hadn't gone for me, I think on account of me being a cop killer. Life in Pelican Bay for this motherfucker was just one long blowjob. What an asshole.

"It's party time," Bracken sneered when I was pushed into the shower room.

There was also another convict in the shower room. I recognised him as a fish who'd just landed in Pelican Bay. His name was Toby Dallas, and he was unaffiliated, just a young guy in his mid-twenties who'd fucked up by killing two fuckers in a bar fight. He had a rep as a fighter, but he was small time. I didn't know why he was there in the showers.

"Let's put these two boys to work," Ramona sneered. "Let's see some action."

Then the penny fucken dropped. Like me, Toby Dallas was a real stud. He looked like he worked out, and he had big, blue eyes and close-cropped blonde hair. Toby still looked tough enough though, and I started to get the picture. My guess was that Ramona was gonna make me and Toby get down for the enjoyment of her and all the other guards.

"Ladies, would you like to get these two prime pieces of beef shucked down?" Ramona asked, instantly proving me right.

Brooke and one of the young kitties laughed, and then jumped all over Toby's ass, ripping at his new prison issue t-shirt, and eventually wrenching it up over his head. At the same time, Ramona and the other young kittie pulled my t-shirt off, not giving a flying fuck if they hurt me or not while they did it. All the male guards laughed their fucken asses off while they watched the kitties strip us.

Toby protested and resisted, but he didn't get rough. He didn't throw down. He obviously knew what would happen if he did. The male guards were ready to jump. Ramona slapped Toby hard across the face. When he kept going, she kneed him in the nuts, and the fish hit the ground.

This made it even easier for Ramona and the young kittie to pull off his kung fu joes, and then rip his new prison-issue pants down his legs. Toby yelled in pain and anger as they laughed and threw his clothes across the shower room.

It can be a strange, almost unnatural feeling for a hard guy to get stripped by women. It's never burnt me too bad, but it's like the ultimate humiliation for some guys. Toby Dallas didn't seem to be handling it too well. I looked at him and shook my head, trying to let him know it was a waste of time fighting it. He'd land a beat-down if he did. Toby just looked back at me in pure confusion as the kitties worked over his near naked body, kicking him in the legs and ass.

I didn't bother protesting as Brooke Heinrich and the other kittie pulled down my pants and then wrenched them off over my feet, taking my kung fu joes with them. Naked except for my baggy white boxer shorts, I instinctively flexed my muscles and got ready for whatever was gonna be thrown my way. Toby dragged himself up from the floor, obviously still hurting from Ramona's kick to his nut-sack.

Both standing in our white, prison-issue boxer shorts, Toby and I sized each other up. He had a strong, muscular body, not quite as ripped as mine, but he looked good, like he really knew how to lift and keep himself in shape. I could also see from the way his boxers moved that Toby had a big cock too, though it was nothing compared to mine.

"Don't stop there, ladies," creepy Sergeant Al Bracken said with a sneer. "Take these convicts' panties off too. Get these outlaws properly shucked down. Strip these punks to their skin, just like they was two Playboy Bunnies."

With that, the loudly laughing kitties pounced on me and Toby, clawing and pulling at our boxer shorts until they were down around our ankles. Toby tried to grab his shorts and hold them up over his johnson, but Ramona punched him in the stomach and finished the job, ripping his boxers right off while he staggered in pain. With the screws laughing, cat-calling and whistling, me and Toby were bare-ass. The younger kitties all pointed at my huge cock. I wondered if the stripping might have been the end of this drama, but I doubted it.

"Don't they make a cute couple?" Ramona asked her fellow guards. "Look at these handsome young men naked as God intended. What should we have these convicts do?"

"Well, I think the new guy should suck Bull's cock," Officer Brooke Heinrich the fucken dump truck said with a laugh. "Let's see these two tough guys get all romantic with each other...just like it's Valentine's Day!"

"What the fuck?" Toby Dallas yelled. "I ain't no queer!"

"You are now, tough guy," Sergeant Al Bracken said with a sneer, and looked at the other guards. "Get him on his knees!"

Toby Dallas really struggled this time, and the male guards jumped in and grabbed him hard. They pushed him to his knees, and then dragged him across the tiles so he was right in front of me. Toby looked up at me in shock and fear, his eyes wide, a tough guy brought low by a bunch of fucken asshole screws. Welcome to Pelican Bay State Prison. Sergeant Al Bracken grabbed Toby by the back of the head and pushed his face right in my crotch.

"Suck his cock," Bracken sneered, "or we will beat you to within one single inch of your life...and then I'll fuck you in the ass myself."

With the guards crowding and holding him, Toby slowly took my limp cock in his hand and guided it into his mouth. He hesitated, but he was stout. He didn't cry like a bitch. Something told me Toby had been fucked over plenty in his life. This was just one more indignity. As Toby wrapped his lips around my cock, all the kitties leaned in to get a better look. Ramona and Brooke Heinrich were smiling and laughing, and the newjack kitties were fascinated.

Toby slowly moved his mouth up and down my fat, long, cut cock, sliding his head back and forth. He didn't work me with his tongue or do anything special, but he sucked on me hard, driving back and forth. I felt my nut-sack swinging away with the movement. After just a few hearty strokes, I felt myself getting up. I was used to a crowd, so I had no trouble getting hard in front of all the screws. They all watched on intently as Toby worked my shaft.

"Young Toby's a natural," Ramona said with a smirk. "It's like one of Bull's movies come to life, eh, Al?"

"Yeah...yeah," Sergeant Al Bracken said, seemingly too jazzed to fucken talk, not taking his eyes off Toby blowing me.

Even though I didn't want to please these assholes, I couldn't help it. My cock was totally hard in Toby's mouth. I was into it, getting more and more excited as Toby's head bobbed back and forth in front of me. His mouth felt really, really great on my hard cock.

I gently pumped my hips, matching Toby's moves. I threw my head back and moaned. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, right in the moment, you know? Like I said, I love getting my cock sucked, and I don't care who does the sucking. Toby Dallas was doing a good fucken job, and I was fucken into this shit.

"Oh, Bull," Officer Brooke Heinrich laughed. "Look at you! I think it's love!"

"Fuck you," I stuttered unconvincingly.

As I moaned and Toby continued to suck my cock, I opened my eyes and saw Sergeant Al Bracken unzipping his uniform trousers. He pulled out what was a pretty pathetic sized cock and started jacking off while he watched us. Creepy Al got himself up and then really went to town on himself, jerking it hard while Toby blew me. The newjack kitties looked on in shock, while Ramona and Brooke didn't seem to give a fuck, probably fucken used to Creepy Al's fucked up shit.

With Al jacking off, those assholes Moody and McIntosh pulled out their stumpy cocks too, and started whacking it, nearly as furiously as their creepy fucken boss. They watched us while the other guards tried to look away, keeping their hands on Toby's shoulders.

With three asshole screws jerking off in front of me, I had to close my eyes again so I didn't lose my hard-on. I looked at the kitties for some encouragement, and then got back into the sweet rhythm of Toby blowing me.

"You pull out when you're gonna sploodge," Ramona said. "We want a money shot...like in your pornos, Bull. I want you to come everywhere...all over the floor! Man-milk all over the place!"

After a few more strokes from Toby, I felt myself about to come. I looked over at that bitch Ramona and considered blowing in Toby's mouth just to piss her off, but I didn't need more shit from that Mexican screw, so I played it her way. I looked Ramona in the eye, nodded my head, and looked down at my cock to give her the signal.

The boss kittie pushed her way in and wrenched Toby off my cock. Again, the fish looked shocked at what was going on. He gazed around and then stared at my fat, throbbing cock. He'd obviously never seen anything like it before. I'm huge when I'm hard.

I grabbed my cock and gave it a few more hard strokes until the jizz shot out of me, flying into the air and landing on the tiled floor of the shower room. All the guards laughed and cheered as they watched more and more jizz shoot out of my johnson. Once I was done and my cock flopped, the screws started to disperse like the show was over, still laughing and hooting, but not with the same juice. They'd had their fun.

Toby Dallas looked like he'd seen a ghost, his eyes blank and his skin pale and covered in sweat. I looked down at him on his knees and I mouthed the word "sorry", but he was too shocked to respond.

After a few moments, the screws grabbed us, dragged us through the corridors naked, tossed us back in our cells, and threw our clothes in after us. Moody kneed me in the nuts for good measure. Everyone was asleep so nobody saw or heard us.

I felt fucken bad for Toby, the poor fuck. I scoped him out the next morning at breakfast. He was perched solo, so I pulled up a chair across from him while he ate his eggs. Toby gave me a hinky look, and then pulled himself up like he was about to leave, grabbing his tray of chow. I knocked on the table lightly with my knuckles, and then looked at Toby hard in the eyes. I pointed at his chair and he sat back down, still fixing me with the hard, cold stare.

"I didn't want that to happen," I said. "Ramirez and Bracken are sick fucks. They've done all sorts of fucked up shit to me and the other convicts. I wasn't behind their little show...you have my word. I'm Jack Tyson."

"I'm Toby Dallas," the fish said, and gave me a weak smile.

"Do you have any friends in here, Toby Dallas?" I asked. "Or are you a lone wolf?"

"I ain't got no friends in here," Toby replied.

"Bullshit," I said quietly. "You got one now."

Toby and I jawed all through breakfast, and then out onto the yard. I found out why this poor fuck killed two guys in a bar fight. Toby put that Billy Ray Cyrus song "Achy Breaky Heart" on the jukebox when he was out drinking one night. Toby got his ass moved from Kentucky to LA when he was a kid, so he likes that shit-kicker music. But two guys in the bar didn't, and they started to ride Toby's ass about it.

These fucks got meaner and meaner until Toby went psych on their ass. Turns out Toby's got himself a very mean temper. He smashed one fucker in the face with a beer glass, and then cut the fucker's throat when he pulled his hand away. That was an accident. The second fucker, Toby beat to death with a pool stick. That wasn't. Toby got manslaughter on the first guy and murder on the second. He was too poor to get a decent mouthpiece, so he got fucked royal. Toby was in for a very long fucken stretch.

Me and Toby became buddies. We played cards, we lifted on the weight-pile, we boxed, we ran, we talked about chicks we'd fucked, I told him about my fuck flicks, and we shot the shit. We had a good fucken time for two convicts on very long stretches.

Like me, Toby had a fucked-up life. His old man was poor and beat the shit out of him, and did other shit too. His mother was fucken nuts. Toby fought his way through life, and juvie, and he got mean and hard because of it. But there was also something childlike and innocent about Toby. He wasn't worldly like me. He was sweet, and I really liked him.

I'd never really had a friend like Toby. My cellie Richie Ravenhawk was stout, but he was also stoic as shit. We didn't talk much, except about robbing banks. Richie had a lot to say on that subject. He was a fucken authority.

Me and Toby could really jaw, but fuck, could Toby fight too. Even though I had a lot of weight in the joint because I'd killed those cops, it didn't stop fuckers coming for my ass. Because me and Toby were young and good looking, we were targeted by a bunch of assholes who called themselves The Fuck Brothers.

They were ten whiteboy shitbirds who formed their own car, and then picked off young, unaffiliated convicts to fuck in the ass and mess with. They did some real fucked up shit, real sick shit I won't tell you about. They were low, but there were ten of these fucks, so they had some juice.

The Fuck Brothers came for me and Toby in the showers, already shucked down and ready to go. Me and Toby went nuclear on these fucks. We fought back hard, and we laid these fuckers out. Twelve naked men punching, kicking and biting each other, noses smashed, dicks swinging, nut-sacks grabbed and clawed at. Hands ripping at bare asses, cocks grabbed. There was blood all over the tiles.

When faced with two fucks who could actually fight back, these bullies turned to piss and shit, like most bullies do. We stomped all over their asses, until they were all fucked up and out of it on the floor. The Fuck Brothers had been royally fucked up. I explained to Toby that we needed to completely destroy The Fuck Brothers and take their power so they couldn't come after us.

12