Oz Beach Boy's Prison Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they were out of it on the tiles, me and Toby jumped on them hard. We broke arms and smashed jaws, even a couple of legs too, really fucking these assholes up until they were a total mess. But we really needed to drive in the nail. Me and Toby then grabbed a hose and a mop handle, and shoved them up the asses of the two leaders of The Fuck Brothers. We left them on the floor bleeding and ass-fucked.

They got seen by a bunch of other convicts. Word soon got out about The Fuck Brothers. When they got back from medical, they were instant june bugs, constantly getting themselves jacked, fucked, and beat down.

Their leader ended up in a wig with his eyebrows shaved wearing makeup. He got reborn as the top bitch for the AB. He got destroyed. The Fuck Brothers had it coming. I didn't give a fuck. We should have killed them all. Assholes. One thing though: they never ratted us out, though that could have been out of shame.

After that, me and Toby got left the fuck alone. I had even more juice, and Toby got a rep as a good fighter, a solid soldier. Sergeant Al Bracken still fucked with us, and Captain Ramona Ramirez still stripped us and made Toby blow me for her and the other kitties, but by then, me and Toby were so tight, we didn't give a fuck. We were real good buddies, and it eventually turned into something else.

We were in the cut smoking some of Angelo Calderazzo's white. He was a New York OG mobster, and he got the good shit. We were hidden good in a supply closet near the kitchen. An old lifer called Crash Maxwell ran the kitchen, and he liked us, so he let us square away in the closet sometimes. Me and Toby were high as fucken kites, flying like we weren't even in the joint no more. It was heaven.

We were both feeling great, and eventually we just started kissing. This was decades ago now, so I don't even know who started it, but we kissed in that closet for a long fucken time. It felt warm and sweet and safe, not things I usually felt in the joint. We were both into it.

We were buddies, we were high, and we were making each other feel good. After a while, I dropped to my knees, pulled down Toby's prison pants, and then pulled out his cock. I'd never seen it hard before. When Bracken and Ramirez fucked with us, they always made Toby suck my cock. Toby had a big cock, but nothing like mine. It curved to the left too, while mine was straight and hard like a sword.

I looked up at Toby and smiled, and he smiled back down at me. I grabbed his cock and shoved it into my mouth. I sucked him good and hard, working his shaft with my lips and licking his big, bulging head with my tongue. I lightly played with his nut-sack, and then grabbed his ass so I could really blow him. Toby thrust back, really face-fucking me, working his hips and driving his cock deeper and harder into my throat. I gagged but kept sucking, slamming my head back and forth between Toby's strong legs, spit flying everywhere.

After a few more minutes of sucking, Toby started to shake and moan, and he then pulled back from me, dragging his cock out of my mouth. Toby blew jizz all over the floor of the supply closet. I got up off my knees, Toby pulled his pants up, and we cleaned his jizz off the floor.

We walked out of the closet laughing, fucked up from the white, and high on the sneaky blowjob we'd just had in the cut. We went back to my house, and Toby gave me a sly hand-job inside my pants until I came into my boxer shorts. It was fucken hot. After that, we played cards until Richie Ravenhawk got back from education, where he'd been teaching himself some law.

"Next time we're in the cut, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass," I whispered sweetly to Toby after I walked him back to his house.

"I can't wait," Toby whispered back, and we just stopped short of kissing each other goodbye, like two fucken sweethearts.

About a week later, I paid Crash Maxwell off with a hit of white to let us use the kitchen supply closet for a little longer than usual. I said we had a big bag to smoke our way through, but I think he knew what we were up to. Crash was an OG lifer. He'd seen it all, and he likely knew when a convict was about to go balls deep.

Me and Toby got in there and went for it. Because we were safe, we took off all our clothes, even our boxers. Totally shucked down, we felt each other up and kissed, rubbing our hands all over each other's muscles. We played with our cocks and sucked each other's tits, jiggled our balls. We were both up. It was a hot fucken scene.

When the rubbing and kissing got too hot, I bent Toby over a big pile of flour sacks. I grabbed some vegetable oil off a shelf in the supply closet and greased my cock up good and proper. I greased up Toby's asshole too, really working the oil into his crack. I grabbed Toby's ass and then slowly slid my cock into him. It felt fucken amazing. The tightness and friction got me rock-hard, but there was something else too...the closeness. I think you call it intimacy. You don't get that much in the joint, but I felt it with Toby.

I was turned on, and I rode Toby hard. I pumped my hips, slamming into him. My cock was too big to go all the way into his asshole, so my balls swung away like crazy underneath. I bucked and Toby pushed back against me, pushing his ass cheeks into my thighs. He moaned and groaned and so did I. I slapped his ass too, just for fun.

Toby's rock-hard body pushed into the pile of flour sacks, nearly knocking them over. I could feel my ass cheeks shaking. I kept going and going until I finally came, shooting jizz right up Toby's ass. After I pulled out, we kissed again for a long time and felt each other up some more. I sucked Toby's cock again, even harder than before, and swallowed this time. We got dressed and left, and Crash Maxwell gave us a very cock-eyed look.

Toby and I stayed buddied up, and we got even closer, more and more like brothers...but brothers who'd get in the cut and fuck and blow each other whenever they could. Toby even grew out his hair so it was long like mine. He was stout, but damn, he was pretty.

Some of the other convicts obviously knew what we were doing, but our solid reps were even more solid after what we did to The Fuck Brothers, so we didn't get made for gumps. Me and Toby hung tight, and we got to know each other in and out. Our shit was tight.

We worked out and stayed fit and rock-hard on the weight-pile. We even played a little basketball. Me and Toby had a team going of sorts with a few other convicts. They were unaffiliated, but they all had good beefs, no diaper snipers or chick hitters. We played good ball for whiteboys. We were tall and fit and strong and fast, and Toby was our gun player. He was the shit. He had skills. He had motherfucken game.

Our ragtag team were favourites of Leon D, an affiliated gang-banger and shot-caller from South Central who was the best on court. Leon D had major game. He and his crew liked us because we were whiteboys good enough to challenge them and make them work, but not good enough to beat them. We laughed, horsed around, and had a good time. We had a lot of fun.

But one day, we took it too far. We were all in sync, and Toby was playing like a man possessed. Big fucken mistake. On that day, we beat Leon D and his boys while everyone on the yard watched, convicts and screws. Bets were placed. It got loud. We were hot, and Leon D's boys were a little off their game.

We got them by a few points. Nothing humiliating, but it was a win, fair and square. Leon D shook our hands at the whistle, but there was no horsing around. The joking stopped. We thought we were all solid with Leon D, but that was only while we were losing.

After that game, whenever we saw Leon D on the yard, he'd nod hello, but there was ice and fire in his eyes. His boys would stare us down, there was an occasional shoulder bump in the corridor, there was drama on the rise. Leon D was gunning for us, and we were fucked proper.

Leon D was an affiliated gangster and he had numbers. We were just a bunch of solo operators who'd got together to shoot some hoops, and now it looked like it was gonna get us killed. We couldn't take down Leon D's crew like we'd done to The Fuck Brothers. This drama was different.

"Leon D is coming for you," Crash Maxwell whispered to me and Toby after we'd fucked in his kitchen supply closet one morning. "He thinks you boys shamed his ass on the court. Pipeline says he's out to kill to correct his shit...get his name back. You boys be careful now, hear?"

A couple of days after Crash Maxwell's warning, me and Toby were out lifting on the weight-pile. We were watching each other's backs, scoping for Leon D and his boys. We heard a scream and turned to see some fucker had dropped some steel on his foot while lifting. Fucken diversion. There was a hustle and commotion, and then out of nowhere, Leon D and his crew were on us. I cracked one in the jaw, but there were too many of them, and they were hard guys. I was grabbed by five big, tough boppers, who laid into me bad. Then, as I struggled and rumbled, I saw it.

Toby was throwing down just meters away from me, punching and kicking hard, when I saw Leon D come up behind him and then hit him three times with a shiv in the back. Toby went down, blood spitting out of him, and Leon D and his crew vanished back into the yard, separating and then melding with the crowd. It finished in seconds. Toby was left bleeding on the ground. I ran to his side, trying hard to keep my head.

The screws arrived a few seconds later, Moody and McIntosh barking into their comms for a meat wagon and back-up. I thought they were dumb fucks, but these two assholes responded like stand-ups, applying pressure to Toby's wounds with a towel and keeping him calm. They actually gave a fuck. As always, Toby was stout. He didn't cry or scream...he hung tough. Toby was a badass motherfucker.

As I watched from the yard, the screws hauled Toby off to medical. The next day, Captain Ramona Ramirez told me they'd taken Toby to a hospital on the outside for surgery. He was fucked up pretty bad, but he'd live. Toby was hard.

Leon D hadn't done too much internal damage, and they were clean hits. I stood tall, certain I was next, until Leon D pulled up a chair opposite me at lunch the next day. He was solo, his crew on the other side of the room, watching. I fixed Leon D with a stare, trying to control my anger.

"It's over," Leon D said quietly. "Toby wasn't X-d out. It was a three knee deep. You could tell I didn't want Toby dead, yo? I just needed to put you whiteboys back in your motherfucken box. I hear Toby done be okay. We ain't gonna shoot hoops no more, Jack, but y'all are cool. I know you and Toby are tight, but don't come lookin' for payback. That shit will get you dead. Don't fuck with us, clear? We cool now."

"I got your word, Leon?" I asked. "This shit is on the level?"

"You got my word, and my word be good," Leon D replied. "I like you whiteboys. We had a good thing going till you went done and won that game. Y'all fucked that shit up good. But we cool now. Just stay out of our shit, Jack Tyson."

"I sure as shit don't want no war with you, Leon," I said quietly. "I ain't got the ammo for that. We're cool."

True to Leon D's word, that was the end of it. His crew never came for me or any of the other boys on the team. Leon D made his point, and he got his name back on the yard. Leon D was a shot-caller, so nobody made us for bitches, and we were cool.

I think Leon D might have even looked out for me and the other boys, and made sure nothing happened to us. I really do think he felt guilty about shanking Toby. All because of a game of fucken basketball. The joint is a fucked-up place, Matt...don't ever do anything to end up here, please. It's fucked. Keep your nose as clean as you can and stay out of trouble.

A week later, Toby was back in medical after being stitched up outside. Ramona Ramirez let me in to see him, but she made me eat her pussy and lick her asshole before she gave me the okay. What a bitch.

I walked in and locked eyes with Toby. We both smiled. He looked fucked up, but Toby Dallas was still a very handsome man. I sat down by his bed, and we shot the shit. I filled him in on Leon D, and the pressure lifted. We laughed and horsed around, obviously desperate to touch each other, but not wanting to give each other up.

"Fuck, I'm happy you're okay, Toby...I really am," I said quietly. "Shit has been much better in here since you landed. I missed you. You're the shit, man. You're stout."

"I love you, brother," Toby said quietly, and grabbed hold of my hand. "I love you."

"I love you too, brother," I said, and then looked around before quickly squeezing Toby's hand and bringing his knuckles up to my lips.

After that, the ratchette told me to get back to my cell, and I cleared the fuck out. Once I was back in my house, I asked Richie Ravenhawk to take a walk, and then I jerked off while thinking about Toby. I wanted to feel his naked body against mine again. I was desperate to get on my knees and suck his cock while he face-fucked me. I burned hot to fuck his sweet ass again. But mainly, I just wanted to hang with Toby Dallas and shoot the shit.

A week later I was in my house, laid out in my boxers reading a copy of Time Magazine. Richie was in education. Captain Ramona Ramirez sauntered up and then leaned on the bars. I thought she was gonna ask me to pull out my cock or some shit so she could have herself a laugh, but she had a fucked up, almost sad look on her face. I quickly pulled on my pants and stood up. Ol' Ramona gave me a frown.

"I got some bad news for you, Romeo," Ramona said quietly. "Your buddy's been transferred to Corcoran. Sorry, Bull."

"What the fuck?" I asked, anger rising hot in my chest. "What the fuck do you mean? They've shipped him out?"

"The boss wanted Toby gone," Ramona said. "He was worried about a war brewing. This boss runs a very, very tight ship. He put the papers through straight away, and he fought to get them stamped. Toby Dallas has a new home now. California State Prison, Corcoran."

"Fuck," I sighed.

"I know you were buddies," Ramona said. "Sorry, Bull. I liked making Toby get on his knees and blow you. I'll miss watching that. I play with myself nearly every night thinking about Toby sucking on your massive horse-cock."

"Thanks for telling me, Captain Ramirez," I said, and watched the kittie's fat Mexican ass shake its way down the corridor.

I laid down on my bunk. I closed my eyes. I hadn't cried since I was a kid, but I came close that day. I don't think I'd ever felt so strong about anyone up to that point in my sorry life as I had about Toby Dallas. I loved him, the badass motherfucker. I never saw Toby again. Once he was gone, that was it.

I was fucked up. I was too young and tore up to write letters back then, so I just hit a hole for a while. I smoked a lot of white, lifted on the weight-pile, read books, jacked off, and kept to myself. I eventually got through it, but I still think about Toby Dallas nearly every day, even all these decades later. He got my heart, that kid. Fuck...

Well, there you go, Matt. One of the few sweet prison stories I got for you, just for Valentine's Day. I know you was very sweet on that Odessa Prince...I hope you find another gal like her...or one like Toby Dallas. Hang tough and stand tall, kid. Don't let anyone get on top of you unless you want them there. Peace.

Best Regards,

Jack "Bull" Tyson

PS Write me as soon as you can. I love hearing from you, kid.

Thanks for reading! Happy Valentine's Day to all the readers!

For more on Jack "Bull" Tyson, check out my previous stories:

"Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father"

"Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Prison Letter"

12