Oz Beach Boy's Revenge on Bitch Bec

Story Info
Bec & her pals stripped Matt... now he strips her!
6.2k words
4.1
15.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a continuation of my earlier story "Oz Beach Boy Pantsed By Joggers". It can (hopefully), however, still be read as a stand-alone story. This is an ENF and CFNM enforced stripping story with no male/female sexual activity. All characters featured and mentioned in this story are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. This story contains potentially offensive dialogue. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed entries.

--------------------------------------

It was a mild summer's evening in Sydney, Australia. I'd just been for a run along the sand and a swim though the calm, cool waters of the beach not far from where I lived.

I was strolling along a rocky coastal headland on my way home, dressed in a pair of olive green denim shorts and a t-shirt, with my wet Speedos and towel in a backpack.

The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark, so the area was quiet, as it usually was during the working week.

I'd planned to head home and cook myself some dinner, exhausted and hungry after my epic run and swim.

I was always scanning, however, for women in pairs or larger batches. Being an exhibitionist who loves slyly getting his gear off for groups of women in public, I'm always on the lookout for potential sexy fun.

I'm 25-years-old, in great shape, and very, very well hung, so interesting opportunities often present themselves.

Disappointingly, there wasn't anybody around, so I resigned myself to the fact that I'd probably be jerking off at home to vintage Playboy photos (my then current fave wack-off material - I was in the middle of a "full bush" phase), and that was it.

But then from a distance, I saw a woman approaching. She was on her own though, which meant that I wouldn't be getting up to any mischief.

I only liked to get nude for groups of women who appeared to be into it, as I didn't want to frighten or shock anyone. I liked my flashing experiences to be funny or sexy, or both, and not unsettling or upsetting.

The woman was tall and lean, and was walking a small dog. As she got closer, I continued to check her out.

She was wearing super-tight exercise pants and trainers with a light hoodie, and had thin, straight, sandy brown hair that hung down a little past her shoulders.

The woman was likely in her very early thirties, and looked to have more than ample breasts and a great body.

She was extremely sexy, and had a cocky, confident air about her. Her dog was tiny, and I guessed that it was likely a Shih Tzu.

I loved dogs and had one of my own, but mine was nowhere near as cute and petite as this little mutt.

As the woman got closer, however, it slowly dawned on me that I actually knew her, or more accurately, that I'd had an encounter with her.

I saw her beautiful blue eyes; her big, full, red lips; her enormous white teeth; and her long, thin, horsey but still pretty face, and I was certain that it was her.

The woman's name was Bec, and she was a fucking bitch.

"Come on, Beaujolais," I heard her say encouragingly to the little dog. "You're such a good little girl! You're not as cute as mummy though...but you're still very cute! No one is as cute as mummy!"

Jesus, she'd called her dog Beaujolais? And she was comparing the dog unfavourably to herself? I now hated this bitch even more.

Sure, Bec was gorgeous and I would have loved to have fucked her, but she was a real piece of work.

Our encounter had happened a few months back in the middle of a very mild winter, on one of the wildest days of my life up until that point.

I'd been walking around in just my Speedos after having a swim. Four female Russian tourists had seen me right near the very rocky headland that I was walking around on this evening.

The women threatened me and made me take off my Speedos. There was nothing I could really do without getting violent...plus, I was turned on by the whole experience too.

The Russian women took nude photos of me with their phones, they sucked me off, jerked me off, stuck their fingers up my butt, and then one of them aggressively fucked me.

They taunted me and humiliated me. I protested, but I actually loved it. I ejaculated all over myself to their uproarious laughter and constant teasing.

The four rapacious tourists then stole my Speedos and left me there with only a pair of one of their underpants to cover myself.

I made the embarrassing trek through a hilly park back to the beach where I'd left my clothes, my dick and balls barely covered by the tiny piece of fabric.

In the park, I was then stopped by Bec and her two power-walking friends, Cassie and Jess.

Amused and confused by the sight of me in the obscenely revealing women's panties, the trio had mocked me mercilessly. They were all amused by my vulnerability and near nudity.

"Mmmmmm, yummy, yummy," Bec had said while looking me up and down lasciviously.

Cassie -- the cheekiest and most aggressive of the three -- then led her friends in pantsing me in the public park.

I ran, but they caught me, and then worked together to get the underpants off me. Once I was completely nude, their verbal torment continued.

I am very lucky to have an enormous 23cm flaccid penis, which Bec, Cassie and Jess all made raunchy, prurient fun of.

"Now that's what I call a cock," Bec had mocked me. "That is a cock and a half!"

The three girls all took photos of me with their phones, and then gleefully left me naked in the park, mocking me the whole time.

"It's hilarious," Bec had laughed. "Just the thought of him trying to get back to his car with that huge dick hanging out for everyone to see...hilarious!"

The girls incorrectly assumed that I would have to get back to my car, or go all the way home, naked.

I could have lived anywhere, as far as they knew. This made the whole situation even funnier to them. It was a truly cruel act on their malicious behalf.

Though the mouthy Cassie had really driven my humiliation, Bec was the bitchiest and most relentless of the three girls.

She had ridiculed me with the most glee and spite, and had then slapped me with an almighty, stinging wallop on the butt.

Bec had then ended my already abject humiliation by actually grabbing my cock with a huge laugh.

"Geez, it's a monster," she howled. "I could barely get my hand around that thing!"

Even Bec's friends were a little surprised by this final indignity that she'd inflicted upon me.

Though I enjoy mild humiliation at the hands of women and had actually been aroused by most of this, Bec certainly didn't know it. She took delight in my apparent suffering.

"See you later, Mr. July," Bec had laughed as they left. "Our very own personal full frontal nude centrefold! And with the photos to match! I'm going to show every girl I know! God, that body...and that cock! Those big muscles didn't do you much good though, did they? You still got stripped by three little girls!"

Once the girls left me naked, I luckily found a discarded children's beach towel left in the grass nearby. It was filthy, but I covered myself with it, and quickly made it back to my clothes on the beach.

Nothing happened to me, but if I'd actually had to go all the way home naked, I could have been reported to the police for indecent exposure, beaten up by someone who took offence, or even sexually molested or assaulted, by a man or a woman, or a group of both.

Bec was an absolute bitch: she was verbally vicious and demeaning; she'd made a complete and utter fool out of me; and she'd happily left me in a situation where I could have been arrested, further humiliated, or even hurt.

I looked at Bec's haughty, beautiful face, and thoughts of payback went flooding violently through me.

I'd been getting bottomed a lot by females at the time -- I'd been stripped and man-handled by a bunch of hot eighteen-year-old schoolgirls; manoeuvred into a sexy nude situation by two gorgeous shopgirls when I went to buy new Speedos; verbally ridiculed by three Montana cowgirls on video chat; and bossed around by a beautiful MILF -- and I felt a burning desire to assert myself.

Sure, I'd enjoyed all this female treatment, but that was beside the point. Bec had it coming.

I wished that I could have gotten back at Cassie and Jess too, but Bec was the one right in front of me and I couldn't resist.

I'm usually a pretty positive, laidback guy, but I was hot with indignation and thoughts of vengeance.

"Hi Bec," I said with a nasty smile as I approached her. "Remember me?"

She looked up from Beaujolais with an expression of confusion on her face. Bec stared me right in the eyes, and then snootily looked me up and down.

She peered at my face again, and then her luscious lips spread into a broad smile. Bec then burst out laughing.

"Oh my god," the thirty-something howled. "You're that fucking loser we pantsed in the park! It's you! Me, Cassie and Jess chased you through the park and then ripped off those weird little undies you were wearing! You were buck fucking naked! In public! With that massive freak dick of yours hanging out!"

Bec paused, looked me up and down again, and then sniggered.

"You're a big, muscly hunk, but you're a total fucking loser," she laughed. "I thought you'd still be hiding away somewhere in shame! Pathetic...that was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen!"

"Are you done?" I said, shocked and provoked by the verbal abuse that Bec had flung at me. "You think that's funny? Anything could have happened to me! You left me with nothing! I could have been busted or bashed or anything!"

"Who gives a fuck?" Bec laughed. "Too fucking bad, mate! You were running around in women's panties, for fuck's sake! You're a fucking pervert! And then you let yourself get dacked by three girls, you useless prick! What kind of man would take that? You fucking wimp!"

A big, even broader smile played across Bec's big, full, red lips and she pointed at me with pure arrogance.

"We showed all our friends the photos we took of you with your cock hanging out," she sneered. "They couldn't believe it! They thought we'd paid you to pose for us! They couldn't believe that any man would allow himself to be stripped in public by three girls. And not even for sex! Just pantsed like an absolute bitch! You're a fucking joke!"

"No regrets or remorse?" I pleaded, still in shock. "You don't feel bad about what you did?"

"Feel bad about it?" Bec shrieked. "Are you kidding me? We practically piss ourselves laughing whenever we talk about it! Jess always screams, 'Get the photos out! Let's look at his trouser snake!'"

I was in complete shock and couldn't even respond to Bec's torrent of abuse.

"We were in a restaurant a few weeks ago, and the waitress asked us what we were laughing about," the haughty bitch continued. "When we told her and showed her the photos, she burst out laughing too. Then another waitress came up and asked us about it later. She couldn't believe that we'd gotten a guy's pants off in public. She laughed even louder. You're a joke, mate! A big, hot, muscly, freak dick joke!"

My head was spinning from Bec's verbal attack. I knew she was a bitch, but this tirade was shocking, and I felt even further humiliated and embarrassed.

My blood boiled, and I knew I couldn't let her walk away from this. Bec was so cocky and confident that it made me seethe with anger.

"Are you done?" I asked. "Are you finished?"

"You walked up to me, dickhead," Bec responded with a vicious giggle. "You could have just kept going! What were you hoping for? A big apology? Did you want me to cry and say sorry? Beg for your forgiveness? Well, fuck you, mate!"

Bec, however, wasn't finished there. She pointed her finger aggressively at me again.

"We stripped you, we took your knickers, and we made a massive fool out of you...you just let us walk away with your undies while you stood there with your stupid big dick hanging out. I hope heaps of people saw you when you ran back home! They probably had a big laugh too. Just admit that you're a total loser! You got bitched by three chicks! Let it go, you fucking pussy!"

Bec took a firm hold of her dog's leash and shaped up to leave. She sneered at me again horribly.

"I'm busy walking Beaujolais," she said, "so why don't you be a good little boy and fuck off? Run off with your tail -- and your big fucking freak-show dick -- tucked between your legs, you stupid faggot!"

My head practically snapped back. I hated that word. I knew a lot of cool gay guys, and that insulting word always made me flinch.

Bec was a stuck-up, arrogant, mean-spirited, heartless bitch, and likely a homophobe too. My anger fanned up to red-hot levels, and I moved toward her.

I couldn't just grab Bec out in the open, and as a million thoughts raced through my head, I realised what I wanted to do to her.

I needed some leverage, and unfortunately, the only leverage that I had was Beaujolais.

I had absolutely no intention of hurting the cute little pooch, but I had to use her to get Bec over a proverbial barrel.

I scooped up the Shih Tzu with my left hand, and then wrenched the leash from Bec's fingers with my right hand. I gathered it up and then held the little dog up close to my face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bec yelled. "Don't touch my dog! Put her down, you prick!"

"No, I'm gonna hold onto her for a little while," I said with an attempted hint of menace in my voice. "We're all gonna head off into that scrub over there, okay? Just do as you're told, Bec, and everyone will be okay."

Next to the rocky headland was a small expanse of fenced off scrubland. There were scatterings of small trees and bushes, and the area provided cover from people walking past.

Local teenagers hid in the scrub to smoke weed and get drunk, but there was nobody around on this evening.

"Oh my god," Bec said with a mixture of anger, shock and fear on her face. "You're gonna rape me?"

"No, I'm not going to rape you," I replied flatly. "Absolutely not...that's not me. Into the scrubland now...I won't hurt you, I promise."

"You won't hurt Beaujolais?" Bec pleaded. "Please?"

I couldn't even bring myself to lie about threatening the little dog, so I just kept quiet. I maintained my stern tone and refused to say anything, which had the desired effect.

Bec looked truly worried, and I was convinced that I had her where I wanted her. She headed off toward the scrub and I walked slowly behind.

"What are you gonna do, you fucking prick?" Bec demanded as her anger rose fiercely. "Just because we pulled your fucking undies off? Now you're gonna do fuck knows what? You fucking creep! Don't hurt my dog, you freak!"

"Keep going," I hissed, and kept walking until we reached a small clear patch of ground surrounded by low trees and bushes.

We were effectively hidden from any passers-by, and I told Bec to stop. She slowly turned to face me. I looked at her and threateningly stroked Beaujolais' shiny fur.

"You fuckwit!" Bec sneered. "What do you want? You want me to say sorry? Okay then, I'm sorry! I'm sorry we stripped you and made fun of you, okay? We shouldn't have done that...it was wrong. Just don't hurt Beaujolais!"

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "You're not sorry! I'm not going to rape you, and I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to feel what I felt...nothing more, nothing less. You're going to experience exactly what I did. Got it?"

Bec looked at me with fear and confusion, and it was obviously becoming clear to the sexy thirty-something that she wasn't going to walk away from this unscathed, at least mentally.

She could obviously tell that I was serious, and that I was angry too. Bec knew that I meant business.

"What do you mean?" she asked softly. "What are you talking about?"

"Take off your clothes, Bec," I replied. "Take everything off."

"B-b-b-ut you said you weren't going to rape me," she stuttered. "You said..."

"I'm not going to rape you," I said, and patted Beaujolais gently. "I'm going to take your clothes, and I'm going to leave you here completely naked, just like you did to me."

Bec gasped in surprise. A bead of sweat rolled down her face. She was obviously very, very nervous.

"You can go home in the nude, with your tits and everything else out for everyone to see," I continued. "You slapped my arse and grabbed my dick too, Bec, but I'll spare you that violation. I'm not going to lay a finger on you. Now do as you're told...strip!"

"You won't hurt Beaujolais?" Bec pleaded.

"Just do as you're told," I said, again not even willing to lie about hurting the dog. "Get naked, Bec, and it'll be okay."

"Alright, alright," Bec said angrily. "You're such a fucking arsehole! Are you happy with yourself? Getting revenge like this? On a woman? You fucking pussy..."

"Yes, I am happy," I smiled. "You got me naked, and now it's your turn. Let's start with the hoodie...get it off, Bec! Start stripping!"

With surprising speed, Bec pulled her expensive-looking Gant Australia Shield Hoodie over her head and then held it out to me.

I grabbed it and then took the opportunity to check out the sexy, increasingly embarrassed brunette.

Bec had a tight tank top on underneath, which showed off her lean, tanned arms and a pair of firm, high breasts that looked a little too full for her lean frame.

I'd always suspected that Bec's boobs had been augmented, and now I was sure of it.

"Okay, let's have the..." I began my next command.

"Oh, fuck off, would you?" Bec sneered. "I'll just rip it all off, okay? Stop trying to make a sexy striptease out of it, you fuckwit."

Bec quickly yanked off her Adidas trainers and socks and practically threw them at me. I let them hit the ground in front of me and then gently kicked them aside.

She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her painted-on black exercise pants and then quickly peeled them down.

Her legs were tanned, toned and wondrously long, and just watching her move nearly got me aroused.

Even more excitingly, Bec was wearing a very small black g-string which sat low on her obviously waxed crotch and showed off the gorgeous curves of her hips. I desperately needed to see her backside.

"Turn around," I whispered. "I wanna see your arse."

"You pervert," Bec spat. "I bet you'll be playing with yourself for weeks over this, huh?"

The sexy brunette dutifully turned around, and I drank in the beauty of her behind. The g-string wedged deep into Bec's butt crack, and her cheeks were tight and smooth.

She was tall and lean, and there was no wobble on her gorgeous, hairless butt whatsoever. It was a true sight to behold.

"Look at that arse," I whistled, mimicking what Bec had said when she saw my butt months ago. "Holy shit! You could crack walnuts on that thing!"

With Bec's back turned, I felt an urge to drop my shorts and underwear and expose myself to her. I wanted to jerk off while looking at her and then blow my load all over her.

I had said, however, that I just wanted her to experience what I had experienced. Unfortunately, Bec and her friends had not masturbated while looking at my nude body.

"Had a good look, freak dick?" Bec asked. "Are you done checking out my bum? You're not playing with yourself, are you? I'm not gonna turn around and see you pounding away on that stupid big thing with your panties around your ankles, am I?"

"No, I'm not masturbating," I replied. "But I did think about it."

"Yeah, I'll bet you did, you fucking wanker," Bec laughed, and then turned around. "You're pathetic. All of this because we saw your pee-pee and your bum-bum! Fucking loser..."

In just her g-string and tank top, Bec looked truly amazing. She quickly pulled the tank top up over her head and then tossed it to me angrily.

I gasped at the heavenly sight of her now underwear-clad body.

12