Oz Beach Boy's Revenge on Bitch Bec

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bec's bra was black and lacy. It pushed her tits together, creating a deep, long slice of cleavage that beckoned with its sheer beauty.

I imagined her silicon-implanted tits slapped around my cock and sliding up and down joyously.

I loved being tit-fucked, and though Bec's boobs were fake, they still looked like a nice fit.

Her stomach was completely flat and ridged alluringly with muscle. Though she didn't exactly have a six-pack, Bec boasted a toned mid-section that must have been the product of regular sit-ups and committed gym work. She was a very, very sexy girl.

"You wanna see my tits, I'm guessing?" Bec asked. "This isn't enough for your wank bank?"

"I definitely want the bra off and your tits out," I smiled. "You saw me naked and now I'm gonna see you naked. Get 'em out, Bec."

She sneered at me and then reached behind her back to unfasten the clasp of her bra. It popped and then the bra fell forward.

Bec slid it over her arms and then handed it to me, completely revealing her bare breasts.

She ran her hands over her stomach and then folded her hands together behind her head. She was actually posing for me.

I couldn't believe how conceited this woman was, but she was certainly justified.

Bec was beautiful, and she'd obviously spent a lot of money on her tits: they were round, firm and high, and as far as fake boobs go, they were very good indeed. Her nipples and areolae were small and brown.

"There you go," Bec said. "Happy now? You've seen my tits. Can I go now? Or are you actually gonna stand there and wack off over me? Are you that much of a pervert?"

"No, I'm not," I replied, patting Beaujolais with fake menace. "They're beautiful tits, Bec...they must have been expensive. But I'm not happy yet, no...you've still got your g-string on, and I want you completely naked."

"What? You're actually gonna make me take off my undies too?" Bec said with shock. "Are you fucking serious? You can't do that! That's going too far! Not my undies! You can't do that to a woman! Please!"

"You took my underpants," I replied, "and you've been laughing about it ever since! Why should I show you any mercy? Huh?"

"Please," Bec said, and her voice took on a more desperate, pleading tone. "Please don't...not my undies. I'm really...um...I'm really self-conscious about my vagina. I don't like anyone seeing it. I'm booked in for plastic surgery in a few weeks to have it prettied up. Please!"

"Really?" I said, totally intrigued. "Well, I definitely want to see it now! Just what have you got in your panties exactly? Go ahead and slide them off...I'm not a doctor, but I'll have a look."

"Very funny...you really are a prick," Bec said and hastily wrenched her g-string off over her hips and down her legs, as if she was ripping off a Band-Aid.

She really wanted this over and done with, and I loved it. I had this bitch right where I wanted her.

I sucked in a deep breath at the sight of her waxed, totally hairless crotch, and when she gapped her legs to throw the g-string down on the ground next to her trainers, I saw what Bec was talking about. I could instantly see why she was self-conscious.

Bec's outer labia were much, much larger than those of most other women that I'd seen or had sex with. They hung low, and gave her whole genital area a slightly unusual look.

It wasn't really that big of a deal, however, and I doubted that any man would kick a woman as gorgeous as Bec out of bed for it.

Big lips were hardly a deal breaker, but I couldn't restrain myself from teasing her about it.

"Geez, we could make the perfect elephant," I smiled. "I've got the trunk and you've got the ears."

"Oh, you fucking arsehole," Bec shouted. "You absolute bastard! It's called labial hypertrophy...it's a thing."

"Alright, alright, sorry," I laughed. "I shouldn't have said that. It's not that big a deal though, really...most guys wouldn't care. Once a guy's got your undies off, not much is gonna stop him, you know? You're really gonna get surgery?"

"Yeah, I am," Bec said. "My looks are very important to me. I want to look good down there too. I want a cute, tight pussy. I want it all neat and squared away. I want to look hot. And I reckon you're the same...you have to do a lot of work to get a body like yours. You're probably just as up yourself as I am."

"You bet I am," I smiled and looked Bec up and down. From her gorgeous face to her full, expensive, well-constructed breasts, taut abdomen, toned butt, and long, lithe legs, she was wonderfully put together. I took in every glorious inch of her completely nude body.

But would it be enough to just memorise this sight? No, of course not. I reached into the pocket of my shorts and pulled out my phone.

I held it up and snapped off a bunch of shots of the naked Bec while she protested wildly.

Her fake, firm tits barely moved even while she jumped around in panic. Bec's hands and arms flailed all over the place as she tried to cover both her tits and her vulva.

One arm went across her chest, while a hand urgently dived protectively between her legs.

"Oh no, don't do that," she yelled. "Oh, fuck you!"

"You've got pics of me with my dick out, and now I've got pics of you with your lips out," I laughed, and slid my phone back into my pocket. "We're nearly even, Bec."

As I held tightly onto Beaujolais, I bent down and picked all of Bec's clothes up off the ground.

I held them in my hand and prepared to roll them up and shove her gear into my backpack.

"Wait a minute...you're serious?" Bec said in genuine panic. "You're gonna leave me here naked? I live miles away! You can't do that! My phone's in my pants...so are my house keys. Can you at least give those back? Please! I could get raped...anything could happen to me! It's different for a woman...it's not the same as what we did to you! It's not the same!"

Bec had a point, and the fear and desperation in her voice was starting to get to me. She was clearly close to tears.

I flashed back to all the things that she'd said and done to me, and I still wanted to embarrass her a little more.

I wanted to humiliate the bitchy, arrogant Bec in a more public way. I paused and weighed up my options.

After all, I'd only had to run a short dash to get back to my clothes, and I hadn't even been seen by anybody else.

"Okay, okay," I said, and tossed Bec's sexy black g-string over to her, which she caught easily. "You and your bitch friends thought I was gonna have to get all the way home naked, but my clothes were actually just down on the beach. I found a towel to cover myself with and it was only a short distance, so nothing happened to me."

Bec looked both partially relieved and confused by what I was telling her. I think she could sense that I was going to show her some mercy, but she looked to be wondering why I wouldn't hand over her clothes, and why I still held onto her dog.

"You can put your g-string back on," I explained. "I'm gonna tie Beaujolais' leash to the fence post over there, and I'm gonna knot it up a bit. While you're getting it loose, I'm gonna run to the bottom of the park with all of your clothes..."

"Oh, come on," Bec pleaded. "Just give me my gear back! You've made me strip! You've seen me naked! You've proved your point."

"Bec, you're gonna have to run through the park with Beaujolais in just your g-string," I smiled. "I'm going to leave your clothes in a neat pile on one of the benches at the bottom of the park. I'm also going to stand at the bottom of the park and watch you."

"I can't believe this," Bec muttered.

"You'll see me, so you'll know where your clothes are," I continued. "You have my word that I'll leave them there for you. Hopefully a few people will get a good look at your tits and arse. They won't see your pussy though...I'll cut you some slack on that. I've gone easy on you, but this will make us even. Got all of that, Bec?"

"You call this going easy on me?" Bec grimaced. "Making me do a nudie run through a public park?"

"Well, technically, it's not even a nudie run, because you've got a g-string on," I replied. "Plus, you slapped my arse and grabbed my cock, and I haven't touched you. You're getting off very easily, Bec. You should thank me."

"Fuck off, freak dick," she laughed, and I walked off with Beaujolais in one arm and Bec's clothes and sneakers in the other.

When I was far enough away from the near-nude Bec, I gently placed Beaujolais on the ground, and then knotted up her leash around a fence post.

"Were you really going to hurt her?" Bec called out, and quickly slid her g-string back over her gorgeous legs, her tits remaining firm even while she bent over alluringly. "Were you gonna hurt Beaujolais?"

"I never said I was gonna hurt her," I called back. "And I never would have. You just thought I was gonna hurt her. I got you, Bec...I got you good. I love dogs, and I don't hurt animals. Bye, Bec...I'll be watching that hot body when you run! I know your tits won't be moving though..."

With that, I bundled up Bec's clothes, jumped over the low fence surrounding the scrubland, and took off for the park at speed.

It was the very park where Bec, Cassie and Jess had stripped me months before, so there was a kinky symmetry to this whole experience.

I ran at full speed down the concrete walking path that cut through the park. I passed a few evening walkers, and then pulled up at the bottom of the park.

I was right in the small grove where my underwear had been ripped so mercilessly from my body, and where I'd been left completely naked.

I took in a few desperate gulps of cool evening air, and then waited excitedly for Bec.

As I neatly folded her clothing and placed her trainers on a nearby public wooden bench, I spotted Bec emerging from the rocky headland.

She held Beaujolais' leash in her right hand and had her left arm clutched tight over her tits.

Bec clumsily moved from the rocks onto the grass of the park, obviously uncomfortable with her feet bare and one arm occupied solely with maintaining her modesty.

Her face was creased in concentration, and I gazed in admiration at her beautiful body.

As she moved down the park and toward me, I heard giggling from behind me. I looked around and saw four twenty-something, heavy-set women. They were dressed in exercise pants and t-shirts.

They moved past me and then on up the hill in Bec's direction. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a bunch of horny young guys.

The group of girls moved up the concrete walkway through the park, and though they were too far away for me to hear what they were saying, I could clearly see them laughing to each other and pointing at Bec.

The embarrassed brunette surged forward, her arm still clenched across her tits. She kept moving, seemingly focused on nothing else than getting back to her clothing.

One of the girls -- a short, big-hipped brunette with floppy tits and a long, dark ponytail -- split from the group and then ran toward Bec.

To my shock and utter delight, the cheeky twentysomething audaciously grabbed at Bec's butt, and pinched it forcefully with both hands.

I doubled over with laughter as Bec squealed, obviously shocked by feeling the younger woman's hands on her bare butt.

Shocked and surprised, Bec's arm flew back to clutch at her groped butt, exposing her naked tits.

Her body jerked awkwardly as she grabbed at her behind. The other girls all whistled, laughed and pointed cruelly.

"Put some clothes on, you fucking slut!" I heard one of them yell at Bec. "Not everyone wants to look at your titties! You fucking skank!"

The girl that had grabbed Bec's butt ran back to join her friends, and made a comical groping motion with both hands.

She threw her head back and laughed uproariously, while the other girls jeered loudly and continued to point at Bec's bare body.

"Fake tits too," another of the girls yelled as the group turned and continued walking up the hill. "Phony bitch!"

Bec suddenly stopped and glared back at the departing girls. She looked furious.

Her arm was again clutched tightly across her tits. Bec turned around and I heard her yell out.

"Get fucked, you fat cows," she howled. "Ugly bitches! Go fuck yourselves!"

The four girls turned around, their fleshy faces registering obvious shock and surprise. They looked at each other and laughed.

Another of the girls -- a taller but equally plump blonde with thick, curly hair -- separated from her friends and ran toward Bec.

The nearly nude brunette tried desperately to ignore the group of young women. She kept her head down and looked straight ahead.

She wasn't aware of the new girl pursuing her. When she was right behind Bec, the curly haired girl arced her right arm back and then let loose with a huge, swinging blow to Bec's beautifully bare arse.

The girl's palm connected with Bec's tight flesh and it sounded like a thunderclap, ringing out across the park.

All of the girls laughed, and the blonde girl ran back to re-join them, while Bec cried out in pain.

"Take that, slut," another of the girls screamed. "You big mouthed bitch!"

Bec let go of her tits and rubbed urgently at her obviously hot and stinging butt cheek.

She turned to look at the girls -- who were all high-fiving each other and giggling -- but then obviously thought again about further baiting them.

Bec held tightly onto Beaujolais' leash, and then thrust her arm protectively back over her tits.

The humiliated brunette finally looked up at me. She looked hurt, pissed off and angry, but still defiant.

I pointed to the bench where I'd left her clothes, and then waved at Bec with a smile on my face.

She was getting closer, and I wanted to get out of there before Bec made a scene.

Despite having to endure an enforced, humiliating near-nudie run and a surprise girl-on-girl grope, a slight smile crept across Bec's pretty face.

She raised her middle finger at me, and clearly mouthed the words, "Fuck you." She then surprisingly dropped her arm to give me another clear look at her tits.

I took one last look at Bec's tanned, lean, toned body; her flat and muscled stomach; the glorious curves of her hips; her bare boobs; her barely concealed crotch; and the hilariously combative look on her gorgeous face...

I had a strange sense of respect and admiration for this bitchy woman...and I also would have loved to fuck her.

I knew without question what I would be masturbating over that night, and it wouldn't be vintage Playboy centrefolds.

I turned around and ran in the opposite direction from the fabulously denuded and amusingly furious Bec.

I laughed quietly to myself. Bec and her friends had stripped and humiliated me completely, and my revenge had been very, very sweet...and very, very nude.

12