Oz Beach Boy's Very Own Xmas Angel

Story Info
Matt gets rescued from a public strip...and then strips!!
11.5k words
4.25
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a light, breezy, stand-alone Christmas story featuring my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character, Matt: a muscular, extremely well-hung, 25-year-old exhibitionist. This story features CFNM, forced public male stripping, female-of-male body worship, and performative masturbation. There is no sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction.

------------------------------------------

It was a hot, sunny Christmas Day in Sydney, Australia. I was being chased up Bondi Beach by ten Dutch girls who wanted my underpants.

My Christmas season this year had been a decidedly hectic and hotly sexual one, and my Christmas Day was panning out in the exact same profoundly bizarre way.

My just completed three-week stint of volunteering duties at The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital not far from my home had been a surprisingly and mind-blowingly raunchy one.

Though I was there to help out with tea and coffee rounds, assist in the hanging of Christmas decorations, and various other duties, I'd soon become involved in all manner of wonderfully debauched and wholly inappropriate sexual behaviour. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Hospital Strip", "Oz Beach Boy Fulfils Xmas Wish" and "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome"]

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 25-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to attract female attention.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many kinky hook-ups, but I wasn't expecting any of that to happen at The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital.

Though I was there for the right reasons, I received a lot of female attention due to the fact that I had to perform all of my volunteer duties while dressed in a ridiculous Christmas outfit. A casual, Australian-style interpretation of a Santa suit, my absurd get-up consisted of a pair of baggy red satin shorts; a red, button-up, short-sleeved satin shirt illustrated with a large Santa belt and buttons; a red Santa hat; and a pair of ankle-high black rubber boots. I looked, to say the least, rather silly.

When I checked in with fifty-something volunteer coordinator Faye Papadakis to wrap up my volunteering stint on the early afternoon of Christmas Eve, the funny, entertainingly teasing mother-of-four shook her head and laughed.

Of Greek heritage, the short, curvy, bleach-blonde Faye Papadakis was always flirting with me and crossing the line while we worked together. There was nothing sexual going on between us, but the very funny older woman seemed to find much entertainment in embarrassing me and putting me on the spot.

"Matt, I need to take your temperature," Faye once smiled while holding up a thermometer. "And this isn't going in your mouth."

I love that kind of talk and banter, so I happily and laughingly brushed it off, not letting on how much it actually aroused me. I have slightly submissive tendencies, and I love being objectified and mildly humiliated by women, so Faye's naughty chatter was a real pleasure.

I don't like to mess with married women though (it's one of my few "rules" when it comes to my sordid sex life), so even if she'd propositioned me, I wouldn't have partied with Faye...but I'm sure she would have been a great mature-age fuck.

"Matt, Matt, Matt...you will be missed, young man," Faye giggled. "You've made quite an impression on the women around here."

"Oh, right...wow...that's nice," I smiled, instantly concerned about how much Faye actually knew with regards to the sleazy behaviour I'd been engaging in while at the hospital.

"Well, I've got good news and I've got bad news for you," Faye smiled awkwardly. "The good news is that considering what's been happening to you while wearing your Santa suit, you are welcome to keep it as a memento of your time here at The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital."

"Terrific," I laughed. "It looks a bit silly, but I've grown quite attached to it. I'll wear it around on Christmas Day!"

"Okay, the bad news," Faye frowned, "is that I have to ask you not to sign on with us to volunteer again next year."

"Oh," I grimaced, instantly forlorn. "Is there a problem? Is there something wrong? I've really enjoyed volunteering here."

"I know, Matt," Faye smiled. "And I've really enjoyed having you here...for lots of reasons. I've had a lot of fun at your expense. I like talking about your willy and all the rest of it, so I know this is very hypocritical...but I've heard about some of the things you've been doing here, Matt. I know what you've been up to, and it's just a bit too naughty, I'm afraid...even for me. So, unfortunately, your volunteering duties here at The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital have come to a permanent end."

"Okay...I would have loved to come back next year," I said quietly. "I'm really sorry, Faye. I just can't behave myself...there's no excuse. I've got problems. I totally understand. It's been great though. I've really enjoyed working with you, Faye."

"Please don't feel too bad, Matt...I really have appreciated all of the effort you've put in, and all of the help you've given me this year," Faye smiled. "You've brought a lot of joy to the patients too...and a little bit too much joy to some of them, in fact. I really do thank you, Matt...but that's going to be it for us. I'm very, very sorry."

As I turned to leave, Faye giggled, and then left me with a typically embarrassing, utterly hilarious comment that served as the perfect farewell, even though I'd just been effectively cancelled for my inappropriate sexual behaviour at the hospital.

"Matt, if it's any consolation," Faye howled, "I went home and masturbated every evening after working with you. And I tell you, what I fantasised about was far filthier than anything you got up to here! Goodbye, my love! I won't forget you anytime soon."

Amused, but hugely disappointed and angry with myself, I left The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital with a heavy heart, but an obvious acceptance that I'd been getting up to way too much below-the-belt mischief while there. Faye Papadakis had no choice but to let me go and gently but firmly warn me away.

I just had no self-control. I cursed my constant inability to resist any kind of sexual temptation. I did, however, have an amazing time while volunteering at the hospital, and deep down, I didn't really have any regrets.

I'd enjoyed everything I'd done there. I'd generated enough masturbation material to last for the rest of my life. I'd also provided a little happiness over Christmas for some other people. I was disappointed but I slowly came to terms with the situation.

By the time Christmas morning came around, I'd cheered up substantially, and was further energised by my traditional Christmas Day catch-up with my best friend, confidante, and one-time foster sister Darby Hamilton.

24-year-old Darby and I had gone through hell as teenagers while in the foster "care" of Stewart and Sharon Whittington, without question two of the most awful and utterly repugnant human beings I'd ever met in my entire life. They were truly hateful individuals.

The only positive to come out of our time with Stewart and Sharon was that Darby and I forged an extraordinary bond of friendship that would likely remain unbreakable for the rest of our lives. We looked out for each other and had a lot of laughs too. Darby was a great girl, and I loved her.

With neither of us obviously having any real family to speak of, Darby traditionally invites me over every year to her house on Christmas Day, which is always a lot of fun. Darby is a lesbian, and she has a colourful crew of sexually diverse friends.

Most of Darby's pals are female, with some bisexual, some lesbians, and a few straight. There are a couple of cool, older gay guys in her group too. Most of Darby's friends have major issues with their families, so Christmas at her place is almost like something of a refuge.

The wholly understanding and non-judgemental Darby Hamilton knows all about my adventurous and often kinky sex life, which she often finds shocking, hilarious and slightly disturbing. It is a frequent cause of concern for her.

"You need help, Matt," Darby usually frowns with genuine sympathy after I detail my latest sordid experience. "You really do...you should see a professional."

Darby also knows about my love of getting naked, so most years on Christmas, I end up stripped down to my underwear or at least bare-chested for her friends' amusement and entertainment. Darby usually just sighs with indifference at the sight of my nude body, which she is now more than familiar with.

"I still don't know how you can actually walk around with that thing between your legs," Darby sighs of my huge penis. "And I don't know how any woman could want that thing inside her!"

After we'd had a few relaxed drinks and enjoyed a tasty Christmas lunch together outside in the dappled shade of the tree-lined backyard, the slightly tipsy Darby started to get a little cheeky and naughty with me, as she often did.

"Hey, Matt, what does it say on those kinky knickers you bought this year?" Darby giggled. "Santa's Sack? Is that right?"

"Yes, that's right, Darby," I smiled. "I bought them from that excellent adult store Intimus...where you buy all your vibrators, dildos and sex toys."

There was a loud chorus of laughs from everybody at our naughty jokes, and then one of Darby's bisexual friends -- the cheeky, funny and very attractive Leticia -- gave me a decidedly dirty smile and pointed right at my crotch.

"Well, I think we should all get a look at these kinky little knickers," the Malaysian-heritage Leticia said throatily. "As a Christmas gift! You've got them on now, I hope."

"Yes, yes, I do...why do I end up in my underwear every Christmas?" I smiled. "I feel like I'm being objectified...why does this happen every year?"

"Because you're a show-off," Darby laughed. "You can't help yourself! You'd strip at the drop of a hat, Matt!"

"And because it's a Christmas tradition too," twenty-something Leticia added, "like ham and turkey...it's just another kind of meat and two veg, Matt. Plus, you love it, and we all know it. You're a total exhibitionist! Now get your gear off. Let's see those Christmas undies!"

"Geez," I said with mock indignation, and then peeled off my t-shirt to reveal my heavily muscled torso. "This is unbelievable..."

"God, with a rig like that, I'd never wear a shirt," giggled forty-something Andre, one of Darby's gay friends, while looking me up and down. "Merry Christmas, Matt...and Merry Christmas to us! This is always the best part of the day! The unwrapping!"

As the muscles in my chest and arms bulged, I quickly slid down my denim shorts, and stepped out of them. I folded my clothes over the back of my chair, and then stood with my arms upraised at my sides, giving everyone a good look at my ridiculously revealing bikini-style briefs, which were indeed emblazoned with the words "Santa's Sack."

"Oh, very nice, Matt," Leticia laughed. "Now that's what I call Christmas spirit!"

I spent the rest of the day clad in just my ridiculous underpants, and Darby's interested friends took enjoyable advantage of my near nudity, rubbing my chest as I walked past to get a drink, casually running their fingers across my ridged abdomen as they moved around me, and even lightly brushing their hands against my butt.

After using the bathroom later in the day, I exited to find the sexy Leticia waiting for me outside with a big, naughty smile on her pretty face. The very appealing Malaysian bisexual again pointed directly at my crotch and wiggled her finger up and down.

"Matt, you brought me a gift," Leticia gushed theatrically. "You shouldn't have! And it's hidden in your undies!"

With a raunchy smile, Leticia then gently pushed me back into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Barely saying a word, and with almost military precision, the pretty bisexual whipped down my underpants, got on her knees, took my enormous cock in her warm, welcoming mouth, and then sucked me off until I came with a loud groan.

Always the gentleman, I started to pull out when I felt myself about to come, but Leticia gripped my butt tightly with both hands, held me firm, and then thirstily and expertly swallowed my copious wads of hot jism.

"Merry Christmas, Matt," Leticia smiled, wiped the back of her hand across her wet lips, and then got up off her knees. "Let's get back out there before they miss us. Luckily that didn't take too long."

It was a sneaky, snarky little dig from Leticia about my very unfortunate habit of premature ejaculation, which has embarrassed me many, many times over the years. I hadn't jerked off that morning, which meant I climaxed in a matter of minutes under Leticia's expert oral attentions.

I stayed at Darby's house for a couple more hours and had a great time eating and chatting while clad in just my underpants. With everybody eventually starting to leave in the afternoon, I got dressed, gave Leticia a warm kiss, thanked Darby, and took an Uber home.

Though the sexy Leticia had gifted me a terrific surprise Christmas blow job, I was still horny as hell. I considered jerking off to sexy images of Mariah Carey to keep up the Christmas vibe, but felt I needed considerably more action than that. I was totally fucking hot to trot.

On Christmas Day in Sydney, Australia, the party can always be found on famous Bondi Beach, where the city's many backpackers and overseas travellers congregate for an "orphans' Christmas."

Away from family and friends, young people from all over the world gather to party, swim and enjoy the Christmas sun on Bondi Beach, which is a major novelty for most tourists, many of whom usually celebrate the holiday season in the cold and snow.

With a naughty glint in my eye, I hoped I might be able to get myself into the middle of some sexy action on the warm crystal sands of Bondi Beach, hopefully with a group of beautiful, barely clad, half-drunk backpackers keen to party.

Tossing up my options, I had either a bright idea, or a very stupid one...I wasn't sure. My silly Santa suit from The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital would likely get me some attention on the beach, so I opted to wear that, along with a pair of reflective aviator sunglasses, my "Santa's Sack" underpants, a Santa hat, and a stupid fake Santa beard that I'd bought to go with my silly Santa suit.

By late that afternoon, I was confident I'd sobered up completely and was right to drive. I got dressed in my ridiculous Santa suit, beard and sunglasses, and then enjoyed the relatively quick drive from my apartment to Bondi Beach, waving at people from the car's window along the way.

I checked out the Christmas revellers on the street as I drove past, and was most pleased to see plenty of hot bikini-clad babes trundling around the main street of Bondi Beach. There were skimpy g-strings aplenty and bare female butts everywhere...just the way I like it.

I drove around for half an hour looking for a parking spot, and eventually found one about a fifteen-minute walk from the beach. I left my driver's license in the glovebox, and then used a wad of Blu-Tack to stick my keys up into the underside of my car's front wheel housing. My silly Santa suit had no pockets, and hiding my keys like this was risky, but still likely the safest option.

Warmed by the Christmas summer sun, I strolled casually through the quiet backstreets until I finally made it to the heaving main drag of Bondi Beach, which was literally jumping and buzzing with sexy, excited young people celebrating Christmas.

With a smile, I then moved down onto the hot sands of the beach itself. Bondi Beach was dotted liberally with towels and sunbathers, and the water was teeming with people cooling off in the sizzling summer heat.

With most of the families happily sitting in the middle and northern parts of the beach, I made my way toward Bondi Beach's south end, which was where most of the backpackers and "Christmas orphans" were.

Pleasingly, there were no groups of young kids or families at all in the vicinity, which made me more confident in my desperate hunt for some sexy summer holiday action.

I could gladly see saucy young tourists everywhere, celebrating Christmas and clearly having a great time. It was a human sea of flesh, heaving breasts, long legs, and beautiful butts.

As I strolled up the beach in my eye-catching summer Santa suit, I got plenty of waves and even enthusiastic high-fives from some highly amused passers-by, as well as a few loud whistles and interesting cat-calls.

"Hey Santa, why don't you slide up my chimney," laughed one obviously drunken English tourist as she walked past me. "It's all greased up for you...it's slick and slippery, Santa. Get up there, son!"

When two very sexy female Brazilian backpackers spotted me, they rushed in my direction excitedly holding up their phones. Their beautiful faces were creased with big smiles, and I saw them both looking me up and down unashamedly.

"Can I get a photo sitting on Santa's knee?" asked one of the girls in a thick Brazilian accent.

"Sure thing," I laughed, and then got down on one knee in the warm sand. "Let's do it!"

With no hesitation whatsoever, the Brazilian girl slid onto my knee, put her beautifully toned and tanned arm confidently around my neck, and then held her face close to mine, our cheeks pushed together. We both smiled, and the Brazilian girl's friend popped off a series of shots of us with her camera phone.

"Oooh, Sexy Santa," the girl on my knee giggled, and then slyly dropped her hand between my legs. "My, my...what do we have here?"

While smiling naughtily at me, the Brazilian girl grabbed my cock through my thin satin shorts and underwear and gave it a hearty, highly arousing squeeze. She then stroked it up and down a few times before hurriedly jumping up and dashing away with a big laugh.

"Merry Christmas, Sexy Santa," the Brazilian tease giggled over her shoulder as she and her friend skipped away down the beach laughing. "Have a great day! I hope you can still walk with a boner!"

I waited a few moments for my now half-erect cock to soften, and then slowly got up off my knee. As I stood up, I noticed two bikini-clad blonde girls in Santa hats rushing toward me with big smiles on their pretty faces. Their big, sweaty, glistening breasts bounced beautifully in the summer sun as they ran.

"We saw you taking a photo with that Brazilian woman," said one of the blonde girls in a thick European accent of some kind as she pulled up in front of me. "Could we get some photos too?"

"We are just over there with our friends," said the other blonde girl, and pointed to a group of eight other blonde girls, all wearing Santa hats and bikinis. "I am Eline, and this is Marit. Will you come with us for a photo? It would be fun for us here on Christmas Day to be with Santa. You are Australian, yes?"

"Yep, I'm an Aussie," I smiled through my fake beard. "I'm Matt. Yep, sure, I'll get in a photo for you."

Eline and Marit were friendly and polite, but I could tell they were also very drunk. I was slightly nervous about throwing myself into the middle of ten drunken female European tourists on Christmas Day on crowded Bondi Beach, but I was also excited about what could possibly develop.

Hiding my inner concern, I walked quickly and confidently across the warm sand with the giggling European beauties Eline and Marit, their big breasts jiggling wonderfully as they moved.