Oz Beach Boy's Very Own Xmas Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going, Santa!" Chrissie laughed. "Pump that Christmas stick!"

Chrissie's eyes widened as she gazed at me while I relentlessly hammered my raging, pulsing erection. I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking. I moaned loudly again. I tried desperately to hold off the orgasm, but I was nearly there. I was coming, whether I liked it or not.

I desperately slowed my pumping and tried to arrest my oncoming climax, but it was too late. I was there. After an acceptable five minutes of highly arousing Christmas Day, front-seat performative wrist-work, I was ready to go.

The orgasm roared through me like a sensual wave. I moaned and groaned. I rocked and shivered, my butt sliding on the black vinyl of the bench seat. Sweat poured down my face and neck.

Wanting to prevent an accident, I aimed my cock downward with my right hand. Semen spurted out of my pulsing member with incredible force. It spat out of me, firing hard and fast, and then pooling and puddling in the thick fabric of the small white hand towel positioned between my muscled thighs.

After two more thick bolts of semen erupted from me and splatted onto the hand towel, I let go of my cock, and it slowly softened and drooped sadly, eventually dangling between my muscled thighs, limp once again, resting on the hand towel just above my steaming pools of jism.

I sucked in deep breath after deep breath, and rested my Santa hat-clad head back on the door of the Monaro. I folded the towel together to stop the semen from oozing out and onto the pristine black vinyl of the Monaro's front seat.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered. "Oh, my god..."

Chrissie stopped recording me with her phone, obviously not wanting to linger on the post-orgasm come-down. The brunette beauty slipped the phone quickly back into her jeans pocket. She gave me a big, warm smile and shook her head. Chrissie then pointed at me with her right index finger and laughed quietly.

"Holy jingle bells, Santa," Chrissie said, "that really was something. You really did empty your sack, didn't you? All that man-milk! Enough for a lot of eggnog! Wow..."

"You're not going to put that video online, are you?" I asked, still slightly concerned. "You promised...what will you do with it, Chrissie?"

The last time I'd been recorded jerking off, I'd gotten myself into all kinds of trouble. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy Vid And French Cougar", "Oz Beach Boy Chained By Cougar", "Oz Beach Boy Pegged By Cougar" and "Oz Beach Boy Flips French Cougar"] I wasn't too keen for something like that to happen again.

"Like I said, Santa, that little video is purely for my own enjoyment," Chrissie smiled. "I'm going to use that to get into the Christmas spirit every year. I won't show anyone, I promise. And I never break a promise, Santa."

"Thanks, Chrissie," I smiled. "I hope it gets you in the mood...but just you!"

"Oh, it will," Chrissie said. "You're going to be a bright, shining Christmas star next year...you are going to be at the top of the metaphorical Christmas tree...bigger than Mariah Carey even...but this is where we say goodbye, Santa."

"Really? You don't want to jump into the backseat for a little while?" I asked hopefully. "A quick Christmas tumble, perhaps? I can get it up again...I can go down on you. I'd love to do that."

"No, no...thank you, but no," Chrissie replied. "I'm sure that would be fun, but I don't cat around in my Christmas mobile! Okay, Santa, time to go. You can keep the hand towel to cover your goody bag with. Merry Christmas...it's been fun...you've made this special day even more special for me this year."

"Thanks, Chrissie, you very well could be a lifesaver," I laughed, "or at least a dignity saver...that's for certain!"

"Merry Christmas, Santa," Chrissie smiled and then gunned the engine, again firing up U2 on the sound system. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you everywhere next Christmas! I'm gonna make you famous, Matt...just you watch!"

"Merry Christmas, Chrissie," I smiled at the sexy brunette's use of my actual name, and opened the door of the Monaro, "my Christmas angel."

I hopped out of the car, still nude, and held the small, semen-stained hand towel embarrassingly over my crotch, jism smearing all over my pubic hair in the process. The hand towel barely covered my cock and balls, and left my butt completely exposed.

Completely embarrassed, I stood next to my own car on the road, and watched the wonderfully enigmatic Chrissie Angel burn away in her Christmas red-and-green Monaro, U2's holiday song still blaring out of the windows from the sound system.

I crouched down and grabbed my stashed keys from inside my car's front wheel housing, but I was so absorbed with watching the near-mythic Chrissie Angel's Monaro slowly disappear into the distance that I failed to see a woman casually walking up the street behind me.

"Oh, my," I heard the woman laugh, and I quickly turned around, clutching the hand towel even tighter over my cock and balls.

Wearing a singlet and shorts, the woman was likely in her sixties, and had obviously already caught a good, long look at my bare butt. She was walking a big Labrador on a long leash. The sixty-something woman gave me a surprised smile when she saw my Santa hat and fake beard.

"Oh, shit," I muttered, and stupidly and futilely tried to cover my already seen bare butt with my spare hand.

"Santa Claus!" the woman exclaimed. "Holy jingle bells! It looks like you've had quite the Christmas! Did the elves steal your clothes? Or did Mrs. Claus get a little too amorous on Christmas Day?"

"Oh, my god," I giggled, "it's a long story...I'm so sorry. Don't call the cops, please!"

"You've got nothing to apologise for, Santa," the woman looked me up and down and giggled, while her dog quietly barked. "And I certainly won't be calling the cops!"

"Thank you," I said with relief. "Thank you so much..."

"But you could do something nice for an old lady and just move that little towel away, huh?" the woman smiled naughtily. "Show us your willy for Christmas, huh? Come on...don't be shy...I've already seen your cute little bum...let's finish the Christmas show, huh?"

Well, it was Christmas after all, and I knew what the delightful Chrissie Angel would have wanted me to do...she was in the business of spreading Christmas cheer, and so was I. This was certainly one way of doing it.

With the pretty, unforgettable picture of my Christmas angel and her gleaming red-and-green Monaro zipping through my mind, the decision was quickly and easily made.

"Whoa!" the woman exclaimed when I dropped the towel and gave her a good look at me. "That is a big one! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas indeed..."

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all the readers!!!