Oz Beach Boy's Wet Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she got a chance to get her left arm across them, I got a good look at Cassie's big, pendulous boobs. They were full and heavy, with very large, pink nipples and areolae, and they flopped and swayed as Cassie was tossed and turned in the water.

Cassie's boobs were indeed gorgeous, and the thirty-something protected them like the treasures they were, thrusting her arm across them desperately and bearing down forcefully to maintain her modesty. I could see very obvious tan lines around Cassie's wondrous orbs, which gleefully suggested that being topless was not something my one-time tormentor was used to.

As she struggled to cover her jiggling boobs, Cassie was also trying desperately to keep her balance. I giggled with delight at how stupid and weak the cute blonde looked in the rough surf, her bikini top gone and her face a mess of confusion and anxiety.

Just seeing Cassie sexily half-naked and stripped of the power she'd so ruthlessly wielded over me was enough to get me aroused...but I wasn't finished with her yet. I wanted Cassie's pants too. I wanted her completely naked...just like she'd had me.

The roughness of the surf meant there weren't hordes of people in the water. There were, however, still plenty of swimmers moving about in the surf, which would provide me with enough cover to not stand out too obviously as Cassie's denuder.

I submerged myself again in the water and swam back towards Cassie. Through my face-mask, I could see the blonde's legs pummeling against the sand as she obviously tried to maintain her footing and balance in the rough surf.

I paused, and again slid my fishing knife from its ankle sheath. I then rocketed through the water at Cassie with my left hand outstretched. I could feel the strength of the ocean pushing against me. With as much speed as I could muster, I grabbed the side of Cassie's bikini bottoms, wrenched them away from her body, and then cut the black fabric with my sharp blade.

I sheathed my knife and watched the severed bikini bottoms come apart at Cassie's hips, and immediately slide down over her left butt cheek. With the water moving so quickly and furiously, I knew there was no chance that Cassie's bikini pants would stay together. I saw the blonde's body begin to turn in my direction, and I pushed away hard off the ocean floor, swimming at pace in the opposite direction.

I held my breath for as long as I could, and swam hard, moving quickly away from Cassie. I finally popped my head slowly above water, and scanned the surf for Cassie. I saw her looking around desperately, but Cassie hadn't seen me. I almost laughed in delight as another wave hit her, pitching the blonde forward.

I watched as the hapless Cassie hopelessly reached beneath the water with her right hand, desperately trying to pull her severed bikini bottoms together while still resolutely clutching her exposed breasts with her left arm. Cassie was in all sorts of trouble.

A look of fear and confusion on her pretty face, the blonde thirty-something moved toward the shore, obviously hoping to right herself in the shallower water. As she moved forward, I saw the water drop below her waist, and was then treated to the glorious sight of Cassie's bare butt. It was pale and rounded, and wobbled in the sea, fleshy, sexy, and almost begging to be spanked.

As with her breasts, there were also clear, obvious tan lines surrounding the pale flesh of Cassie's butt, which not only made her nudity even more obvious, but also offered up further proof that Cassie wasn't comfortable being naked in public.

Cassie continued to dig around in the water at her thighs and hips, obviously attempting to locate her errant bikini bottoms, which had now clearly been lost to the sea after I sliced the pants at the side and forced their separation.

Now aware that she was fully, completely, humiliatingly naked, Cassie ducked back down into the water, hiding her hilariously exposed body amongst the froth and foam of the surf. She looked around again and again, either scanning for her mystery denuder, or looking desperately for a familiar or friendly face.

I rejoiced in the look of fear and embarrassment on Cassie's face, drinking in every delightful moment of it, luxuriating in my public takedown of this cruel, demeaning bitch.

I pulled myself away, however, and ducked back under the water. I swam away from Cassie and then turned back in toward the shore. I held my breath and shot through the water, kicking my legs hard until I emerged near the wet sand of the shore.

After I quickly jogged out of the water, I pulled off my face-mask and turned to look back at the surf. Amongst the rolling waves and scattered froth and foam, I saw Cassie crouched down in the shallow water, her left arm still clutched over her big tits. The compromised blonde was obviously considering her next move.

Cassie, however, was totally alone. I had sent Tommy off on his fool's errand, and the angry Scotsman was likely checking hopelessly on his damaged car and calling in for roadside assistance. The pair's stolen clothes and belongings, meanwhile, were dumped right up at the promenade-end of the beach, their location a complete mystery to the couple.

Whether she liked it or not, bitchy, bare-arsed Cassie would eventually have to emerge from the water and return to the beach fully nude, her beautiful body hopefully exposed to a wall of interested, prying eyes. The more people around to witness Cassie's humiliation the better, so I opted to wait and drum up interest at exactly the right moment.

I stood on the shore and reveled in the moment. I watched Cassie floundering hopelessly in the surf for nearly half an hour, the rest of the beachgoers blissfully unaware there was a naked woman stuck in the ocean who would eventually have to emerge in humiliation. I waited patiently for the delicious moment when Cassie would have to begin her walk of shame.

There were, however, a couple more levers I had to pull in order to make this as difficult and demeaning for Cassie as possible. As always, there were two lifeguards parked in a beach buggy on the shore between the red-and-yellow safety flags, scanning for people in trouble in the water.

I resolutely did not want them coming to Cassie's aid with a covering towel or blanket. I wanted this bitch naked for as long as possible, and to be seen by the largest group of people possible. I felt guilty about it, but I needed the lifeguards out of there.

I didn't want to spin a fake story about someone drowning or being robbed on the beach, so I opted to go with something a little more vague and less immediate. I strode up casually to the lifeguards' buggy and manufactured a look of casual concern.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I smiled cautiously.

"Yeah, good, mate," one of the lifeguards replied. "What's up, buddy?"

"I was out diving about ten minutes ago, and I'm pretty sure I spotted a shark," I said quietly. "It could have been a bull-shark...it was pretty far off shore. Might be worth a look though...I don't know. I was off the rocks up at the northern end. Just thought I should let you know..."

"Okay, thanks, mate," the lifeguard replied. "We'll zip up there and do a bit of a scan with the binoculars. It was way off-shore?"

"Yeah, it was out by Flat Rock," I replied.

"Thanks, mate," said the lifeguard, starting up the buggy's engine. "We'll go and have a look."

As the buggy took off down the sand, a pang of self-loathing struck me from lying to the lifeguards, and I hoped that Cassie would drag herself dripping and naked out of the water sooner rather than later. I moved down closer to the water's edge and peered out again at Cassie.

With a self-satisfied smile, I saw the pretty blonde emerge from the shallow water completely, her left arm held tightly across her big breasts, and her right hand wedged hard between her legs. Slowly and with obvious trepidation, Cassie began her trek out of the water.

Everybody on the beach was busy doing their own thing, and I desperately wanted to shift their focus onto Cassie. I wanted maximum eyeballs on her hilariously nude body, and I had the perfect ploy.

"Hey," I smiled at a couple strolling past on the sand, "there's a pod of dolphins out there. I clocked them while I was out diving."

"No way," the young woman of the couple smiled, and then stopped to look out to sea. "Hey, there are dolphins out there! Dolphins!"

Word soon buzzed around the beach, and I quietly slipped away and back up the sand as groups of people headed toward the shore to check out the non-existent pod of dolphins. Again, I felt guilty about my duplicity and dishonesty, but as I continued to watch Cassie stagger toward the shore in her birthday suit, I knew it was worth it.

After quickly grabbing my baseball cap and reflective aviators from my gear-bag on the sand, I stood behind the growing crowd lining the shore. A smile creased my lips as I heard the hopeful dolphin watchers gradually making a new and decidedly more salacious discovery. I pushed my reflective aviators up and pulled my baseball cap down low.

"Hey, is that chick naked?" I heard a long-haired twenty-something guy laugh to his friend. "I swear it...she's got nothing on...not even pants. She's in the nuddy!"

"Oh, fuck," the guy's friend laughed. "She must have lost her swimmers in the surf. How the fuck does that happen? Holy shit! Naked on Bondi Beach!"

"That girl's in the nude," an English-accented thirty-something woman gasped to her group of friends when she caught sight of Cassie. "She's completely naked...she's covering her fanny with her hand."

"She's got big tits too," another girl giggled in an English accent. "She's trying to hide them, but they're getting loose."

Cassie was right at the shore now, the frothy water lapping at her naked thighs. She looked like she was in shock. The blonde thirty-something would have been better off swimming up the beach to where she thought Tommy was, but she was obviously confused and not thinking straight.

To a cacophony of whistles, shrieking, hooting and hollering, Cassie staggered out of the water and looked around desperately. Her big, soft, right breast had slipped out from under her arm, its big nipple and areola clearly visible. A light smattering of blonde pubic hair curled out from around the hand jammed into her crotch.

"Where are your swimmers?" shrieked a laughing twenty-something girl in a pink singlet and skimpy g-string. "This isn't a nude beach, babe! Put some clothes on! I don't want to see your vadge, darl!"

"You've lost a tit," the g-string babe's also g-string-clad friend hollered, and Cassie looked down to see her right breast exposed and jiggling beneath her arm. "Get hold of that thing!"

Cassie adjusted her arm, and quickly got her breast covered again. Still clutching her hand between her legs, the blonde thirty-something looked around in confusion, and then seemed to finally realise both where she was, and where she needed to be. Cassie turned on her heel and then ran towards the end of the beach, where she mistakenly assumed Tommy would be waiting with her clothes and beach gear.

"Look at that bum!" loudly giggled another of the g-string babe's friends. "It's like she's twerking! Look at those things slap!"

"A bit of hail damage too," laughed the twenty-something girl in the pink singlet and skimpy g-string while pointing at Cassie's cellulite-pocked butt cheeks. "Her bum's like cottage cheese!"

I laughed and looked over at the departing Cassie. As she ran down the sand, her pale, fully exposed butt cheeks shook, wobbled, and slammed together with the movement of her body. I couldn't help admitting how sexy Cassie looked. I hated her, but I would have loved to fuck the mean-spirited little bitch right there on the sand.

Cassie's desperately placed hands and arms, meanwhile, restricted the ease of her running, and meant that her passage up the beach was severely compromised. Hunched over and clinging hopelessly to what was left of her modesty, Cassie looked truly ridiculous running awkwardly along the wet sand.

"Nice butt, love," shouted a young surfer dude as he headed toward the water with his board tucked under his arm. "Be free, baby! Show 'em what you're made of!"

Cassie continued her futile trek down the beach toward where she mistakenly thought Tommy would be awaiting her. I lightly jogged after the blonde thirty-something further up the beach, watching with prurient joy as heads continually turned at the sight of Cassie's sun-flecked nude body.

Everybody could see her, and I was ecstatic. Heads turned all the way along the beach as people gradually realised there was a naked woman running past them desperately trying to hide the things everybody wanted to see.

Her feet slapping hard on the wet sand, Cassie's big, unwieldy breasts alternatively kept slipping out from beneath her protecting arm, or constantly bubbled out over the top of it, revealing her big pink nipples with every pop and slide.

"Did your bikini get taken by a shark?" screamed a twenty-something guy with a British accent. "Move your arms, love! Get your tits out for the lads! Give us a look at your minge!"

"Geez, look at that arse," whooped the British guy's friend. "It's a sweet one, yeah? I wouldn't mind getting amongst that! She's alright for an older bird."

Phones were also being produced at a hectic rate, with beachgoers frantically rifling through their bags for their devices so they could capture Cassie's hilarious beach streak for prurient posterity. I laughed to myself as I ran along the sand, gleefully watching all the embarrassing action unfold.

"Come over here, nudie!" yelled a big, hulking, hairy-chested man in a pair of Speedos. "I'll do a sympathy nude for you!"

The big man then reached into the side of his Speedos with his right hand, fished around inside with it, and then wrenched his cock out. The man's mid-size, circumcised penis swung from side to side as he teasingly swayed his hips. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I was also struck by how big, bulbous and mushroom-like the head of the man's penis was.

"Get a load of this!" he yelled and pointed to his cock. "Check out the old fella! He wants to meet you! Come and sit down on my towel!"

"Fuck you," Cassie screamed as she ran, and then gave the man the finger as he continued to boldly swing his exposed cock from side to side. This, of course, meant that Cassie's thick blonde bush was alluringly revealed for a few moments, which prompted a few loud cheers and cat-calls.

"Get a wax!" shrieked a bikini-clad twenty-something. "You're out of control down there! You might need a hedge-trimmer...or a chainsaw!"

"Fuck, why couldn't it be a guy without his pants?" laughed the twenty-something's friend. "I'd love to see some cock running up Bondi Beach!"

Clearly fighting back her embarrassment, Cassie dropped her head and forged on down the beach, mistakenly assuming that she was now not too far from her beach gear and Tommy's protection. I giggled to myself at the thought as I watched Cassie's sexy butt cheeks wobble and slap together in the cloud-shrouded sunlight.

I quickened my pace, and easily pulled ahead of Cassie as I tore down the soft sand. I finally arrived at the spot where big, loping Tommy had previously so obediently dropped off their beach gear and various other items.

With an expectant smile, I sat on the sand amongst a small crowd of people, and awaited Cassie's arrival at what she hilariously and erroneously believed was safe refuge from further public humiliation. The blonde thirty-something arrived, and her face crossed with surprise, confusion, disappointment, and then her default setting of anger.

"Tommy, you fuck!" Cassie howled, still covering her boobs and pussy with her arms. "Where the fuck are you?"

Cassie turned slowly in a circle on the sand, desperately looking around for her arsehole boyfriend while continuing to bellow and call out for him. Though there was much giggling amongst the crowd of on-lookers, there was also some growing sympathy.

"Should we give her a towel or something?" a thirty-something woman asked of the friend at her side.

"I don't want her pubes all over my towel!" the friend laughed in response. "Plus, this is kinda funny..."

Phone cameras clicked and people laughed as Cassie continued her nude tantrum, stamping her feet on the sand and embarrassing herself even further. She even shook her first into the air at one stage, which of course prompted the blonde thirty-something's big boobs to flop out for the assembled onlookers' enjoyment.

"God, they're nearly as good as yours, love," said a fifty-something man to the big-breasted, bikini-clad fifty-something woman at his side. "They're so..."

"That'll do, John," the woman tut-tutted. "Quit while you're ahead...don't say anything else, or I'll pull down your Speedos and everyone can have a laugh at you."

"Sorry, love," the man said, clearly shamed and perhaps concerned for his own modesty too.

"Tommy, you Scottish prick," Cassie shrieked. "Where are you?"

I dragged my eyes away from Cassie's hilariously nude body, and looked up the beach to see a panicked Tommy running down the sand at an alarming pace, a look of fear and confusion his face.

The big Scotsman was holding a large beach towel in his outstretched hands, ready to restore Cassie's modesty in one fell swoop. Tommy had obviously spotted his naked girlfriend on the beach from up at the car, and came running.

"Oh, my god, Cassie," Tommy yelped as he got closer. "What happened, love? You're naked! Where's your bikini?"

"I lost it in the surf...it was weird...I don't know what happened," Cassie said breathlessly as Tommy draped the big towel over her body, abruptly ending the nude show everyone had been enjoying. "I think someone took my bikini...they stripped me in the water. It was weird."

"What?" Tommy fumed as he wrapped his arm around Cassie's shoulders and walked her back up the beach. "I'll call the cops! Who did it? What did they look like?"

"I don't know," Cassie said angrily. "I didn't see them, for fuck's sake! They got me in the water!"

"Well, how do you just lose your bikini?" Tommy foolishly continued. "What happened?"

"Whatever...I don't know...where the fuck have you been, Tommy?" Cassie asked, her voice rising further in anger. "I was looking for you...I'm out here with my tits and pussy hanging in the fucking breeze for everyone to see! I'm a laughing stock! They're laughing at me! Where were you?"

"I'm so sorry...someone fucked up the car," Tommy sighed. "I think it was Lucy...I was up there checking it out. She cut the tires! She wrote shit all over the doors."

"Fuckin' Lucy," Cassie snarled, and pulled the towel tighter around herself. "What the fuck did she do? That bitch needs to move the fuck on! It's fucking over! I took you from her...too fucking bad! The stupid Pommy slut!"

"It's crazy," Tommy whispered. "I can't believe this..."

"It's all because of you," Cassie sneered, her blonde bush still amusingly exposed as the towel didn't quite cover her completely. "If you hadn't been so fucking slow, I wouldn't have run off and been left alone! Everyone on the beach saw my tits and bum. They were laughing at my bush! I haven't waxed for weeks!"

"Cassie, come on," Tommy pleaded in his thick Scottish brogue. "I'm sorry..."

"You're gonna pay for this tonight," Cassie snarled. "You're doing a strip show, then you're putting on my g-string and stilettos, and then Betsy's coming out."

"No, please...that makes me feel like less of a man," Tommy whined. "It's embarrassing...not Betsy."

"Too fucking bad," Cassie sneered. "And I'm filming it all! Everything! I'll show Bec and Jess! They'll laugh until they cry! You fucking bitch!"