Oz Beach Boy's Wet Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed wildly to myself. Tommy was an arsehole, and he was going to cop it. Cassie had been well and truly humiliated, the smug smile wiped from her pretty little face. I'd also been able to see her completely naked, which was an absolute pleasure.

With Cassie now disappointingly covered up, the ogling, taunting crowds quickly began to dissipate. People walked off giggling, and chatted to each other about what they'd just seen. There seemed to be a rather amusing consensus about Cassie amongst those that had witnessed my anonymous take-down of the blonde thirty-something.

"Geez, even though I liked seeing her big tits and vadge, I still felt bad for her being laughed at like that," muttered one young guy to his friend, "but shit, when she went at that poor Scottish guy...that was rough."

"Yeah," laughed his friend, "that naked chick seems like a real bitch."

With a smile, I quietly, carefully moved away too, not wanting the embarrassed blonde and her harried Scotsman boyfriend to make me out, and then finger me as her public denuder.

I walked off back down the beach toward my gear-bag, and stole another final look back at my one-time tormentor, Cassie. The blonde thirty-something was still screaming at Tommy and pointing at him forcefully.

Cassie's abuse of the decidedly unpleasant Tommy was a happy add-on in this whole crazy experience. The big Scotsman seemed like a real prick, and he'd obviously upset his ex-girlfriend, Lucy, enough that he'd believe she'd actually vandalise his car. Tommy had it coming, and I was naughtily intrigued about who -- or what -- Betsy was.

Satisfied with the smooth roll-out of my quickly but carefully constructed plan, I was also satisfied with my successful torching of Cassie. She'd delighted in my public nudity and humiliation, and I'd gained equal delight in hers. Through wondrous coincidence and a well-staged prank, I'd had my revenge on Cassie...and it had been sweet indeed.

Thanks for reading!