Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome

Story Info
Three Brit nurses unwrap Matt for Xmas...and play!
12.9k words
4.63
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a stand-alone story featuring my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character, Matt: a muscular, well-hung, 25-year-old exhibitionist. This story features CFNM, compliant male stripping, female-of-male body worship, and various three-girls-and-one-guy sex scenes. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This (multiple?) entry: "Group Sex".

------------------------------------------

It was Christmas time in Sydney, Australia. 23-year-old English nurse Lucy Henshaw had a fistful of the skimpy underpants being worn by the sexiest man she'd ever seen...and they were about to come down.

The naughty Christmas underpants -- comically emblazoned with the words "Santa's Sack" -- were being worn by Matt, an impossibly handsome twenty-something Aussie guy who had been volunteering for the past couple of weeks at The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital, where Lucy had been happily working for eight months.

Brought in over the Christmas period to help hang decorations, bring tea, coffee and newspapers to the patients and their visitors, and to entertain the sick kids on the children's ward, Matt had proved a very pleasant distraction for the hospital's mostly female nurses.

With his longish sandy brown hair; strong, chiselled, movie star good looks; tall frame; deep summer tan; and impressively muscular physique, Matt was indeed an imposing and extremely attractive man. On top of that, he seemed like a nice guy too.

Curvy, pretty, blue-eyed, blonde Londoner Lucy Henshaw was in almost instant lust with him, as were many of her colleagues. Matt was driving the women at The Neil Fairley Hamilton Hospital wild this Christmas.

"Now, that is a fine piece of Christmas eye candy right there," Lucy's 22-year-old housemate and nursing colleague Emma Gossington cheekily remarked when she first saw Matt wheeling his tea trolley down the corridor. "Grab me some mistletoe...I want a kiss!"

"I'll put the mistletoe right above my fanny," laughed long-and-lean 25-year-old brunette Sam Drayton-Allsopp, Lucy's other housemate and nursing colleague, in her thick Manchester accent. "I want him to kiss me down there, girls! I want him to lick my bits! Right to the source, I say!"

"You girls are terrible," Lucy giggled in her lilting London brogue. "But I know where you're coming from. I wouldn't mind getting his candy cane and jingle balls in my mouth right now!"

The three friends all laughed uproariously behind the duty desk, and Matt looked at them with a knowing smile. He obviously clocked them checking him out and giggling, but there was no indignation, fear, or anger. The handsome hospital volunteer merely took it in his sexy stride, and Lucy guessed he was probably used to getting lots of female attention.

For Lucy, Matt provided a delectable Christmas distraction. Away from her family and friends in London for the first time while living and working in Sydney, the pretty young nurse was struggling with the idea of spending Christmas without them.

As well as being crushingly homesick, the family-oriented Lucy was also still adapting to the whole concept of a summer Christmas spent on the beach instead of in the cold, which was just bloody weird.

On top of that, Lucy's Scottish boyfriend-of-three months, Tommy, had fucked around on her with a short, blonde, curvy, blue-eyed Aussie bitch called Cassie, who was actually in her thirties, for god's sake. The arrogant old bitch had even giggled when Lucy caught them together in bed, doing anal, no less.

Lucy was also shocked by how similar she and Cassie looked; that plonker Tommy certainly had a type, so to speak. Lucy was confident, however, that her eyes were bluer, her blonde hair was fuller, and her tits were much bigger than that old Aussie bitch's.

In the corridors of the hospital, Lucy, Emma and Sam continued to unashamedly check Matt out whenever he did his rounds. They chattered incessantly about him.

With none of the girls partnered up, and thus constantly horny, their minds were free to roam, and they usually roamed below Matt's waist, with each twenty-something nurse openly fantasising about his penis.

"I'll bet it's a fucking monster," Emma howled, her big soft cheeks flushed with excitement and her green eyes sparkling. "Like a zucchini from the market!"

"I reckon he knows how to use it too," Lucy added. "He's so hot...he's probably shagged hundreds of birds."

"I hope he knows how to lick a fanny," the ever-naughty Sam giggled, her deep brown eyes alive with lascivious excitement. "You know that's my thing. I'd like to strap his head between my legs!"

Matt got the nurses even more excited when he started wearing a ridiculous Santa Claus suit on his rounds around the hospital as Christmas got closer.

A casual, Australian-style interpretation of a Santa suit, the silly costume consisted of a pair of baggy, red satin shorts; a red, button-up, short-sleeved satin shirt illustrated with a large Santa belt and buttons; a red Santa hat; and a pair of ankle-high black rubber boots.

Almost resembling pyjamas, the silly summer Santa suit looked hilariously flimsy, particularly its big, baggy satin shorts, which looked incredibly easy to pull down.

Huddled together by a linen trolley in the hospital corridor, Lucy, Emma and Sam lustfully ogled Matt as he carefully ran a roll of red tinsel around a wooden handrail.

"Do you reckon we could just run over and pants him?" perennial bad girl Sam mused while sucking on a pen and twirling a strand of her long, dark hair. "Just whip 'em down, like?"

"What, right here?" Emma giggled, her fleshy arms wobbling as she covered her mouth with her hands. "In the corridor?"

"Well, there's nobody around," Sam snorted. "We could get his jockeys down too and finally have a look at his willy."

"Shut it, Sam," Lucy said firmly. "We'd all get done for sexual harassment and assault and god knows what else. Nurses can't run around ripping off volunteer's clothes!"

"You've got to admit you'd like to though, Lucy," Sam giggled. "You want a look too, you dirty bitch!"

"Of course I do," Lucy said. "But I don't want to get the sack just to cop an eyeful now, do I?"

"Yeah, fair play to that," Emma sighed. "There's no harm in dreaming and chatting though, is there?"

"You've got that right," Sam giggled. "Too fucking right, yeah? God, I'd like to see his willy though...and those big muscles of his."

"He's a right hunk, he is," Lucy sighed and stared longingly at Matt's bulging biceps as he worked on the tinsel. "I'm making a Christmas wish right now, girls...and you both know what I'm wishing for!"

Little did Nurse Lucy Henshaw know, her Christmas wish would indeed be granted. If there was a Santa Claus, he obviously thought this hard working nurse's diligent, caring, and above-and-beyond performance of her duties at The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital far outweighed her excessive drinking and hardcore partying when it came to whether she'd been naughty or nice this year.

"Ladies, be in the staff tea room in thirty minutes," Senior Nurse Katie Bonham said with a big smile as she walked past Lucy, Emma and Sam. "I have a lovely Christmas surprise for you all. Knowing you girls, you'll love it."

As Katie sidled off down the corridor with a real spring in her step, Lucy, Emma and Sam all looked at each other with smiles and raised eyebrows. The shift had started to get a little slow, so Lucy was more than happy for any kind of distraction.

"Hopefully it's something nice to eat," giggled Emma, whose fondness for food could be seen in her big, curvy body, plump face, and wide hips. "I wouldn't say no to some Christmas cake right about now. I'd love some just like my mam makes."

"I'd prefer something to drink," grumbled tall, lean brunette Sam, who loved cider more than just about anything, except sex, of course.

"I've got a feeling it's going to be something better than just cake and wine," Lucy smiled. "Did you see the look on Katie's face? She was practically beaming, she was. She's got something cooking, that one."

Thirty minutes later, Lucy, Emma and Sam walked into the staff tea room, where they were met by the smiling, inquisitive faces of nine other nurses, all dressed in their navy blue uniforms. The communal meal table had been pushed back, and they all stood around casually in the centre of the room, laughing and chatting.

A few seconds later, Senior Nurse Katie Bonham walked in holding a mobile phone and portable speaker, which she quickly set down on the kitchen bench, next to a clean white hospital-issue towel. Katie giggled as she asked the nurses to quieten down.

"Ladies, you've all been working so hard over this Christmas period," Katie smiled, "and I know that many of you are from overseas like me, and you're probably missing home and family. It's a tough time of year for us nurses, so I've arranged a fun little distraction for you all. Ladies, without further delay..."

As the nurses all looked around in confusion, Senior Nurse Katie swiped away at the phone for a few moments, and then the song "Back Door Santa" by Bon Jovi started pumping through the portable speaker on the bench.

After a few bars of the Christmas rocker, the door to the staff tea room flung open, and Matt the sexy volunteer came bounding and dancing into the room, dressed in his ridiculous Santa suit, with the addition of a pair of reflective aviator sunglasses.

"Ladies, it's Christmas cold outside," Matt said, deepening his voice for effect, from the front of the room, "but it's hot in here...and that means Santa's clothes...have to come off!"

There was stunned silence from the gathered nurses in the room as it took them a few moments to process what was happening. They looked around at each other in shock and confusion, and then they gazed at Nurse Katie, hoping for answers.

"Merry Christmas, ladies," Senior Nurse Katie whooped. "You deserve a little fun, and Matt has agreed to provide it!"

With that, Matt began to slowly unbutton his red satin Santa shirt, popping the buttons one at a time, and moving his body to the hard rocking Bon Jovi Christmas song.

It finally clicked with the nurses as to what was actually happening, and they all started laughing, screaming, pointing, and covering their mouths in surprise and delight.

"Oh, my god," Lucy shrieked, open-mouthed and stunned at what she was about to witness. "Matt's gonna strip for us! He's gonna strip! It's a Christmas strip show!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Sam howled. "Katie, you're a queen!"

"Thank you, Katie," Emma added. "Thank you, Matt!"

"Take it off!" Lucy chanted, and the rest of the nurses soon followed suit. "Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

The stunningly sexy Matt let his unbuttoned Santa shirt slide off his broad, muscled shoulders, and it then dropped down his arms dramatically. He caught the shirt with his hands, spun it briefly above his head, and then set it down on the kitchen bench. Now beautifully bare-chested, Matt danced up close to the nurses.

While some of the ladies hung back in embarrassment, others were more eager, reaching out with their hands and rubbing Matt's smooth, rock-hard pecs and bulging biceps.

The Aussie hunk flexed and danced for the nurses, turning around to let the excited women feel up the powerful muscles in his back and shoulders. A few pairs of eager hands also ventured down to his butt, which was rubbed and fondled with even greater enthusiasm.

Matt then pulled away from the excited throng of nurses and moved back to the front of the room, where he slowly pulled off his silly Santa hat. The sexy volunteer then spun it around on his finger, and daringly moved back toward the small but heaving crowd of women.

"God, look at him," Lucy heard her pretty Irish colleague, Mary, giggle excitedly. "My lord, I'd like to suck that lad's willy!"

"I would like to do many things to this boy," replied Irina, a naughty fifty-something Russian nurse. "I would like to lock him in my bedroom and throw away the keys! I will fuck and suck him to death, yes?"

Giggling to herself, Lucy was slightly shocked to see how Matt was not only causing the collective temperatures of her colleagues to rise, but also by how wholly open they were in their rampant desire for the handsome young volunteer, and how happily and blatantly they were objectifying him.

Lucy watched jealously as Matt made a beeline for Kelani, a big, tall, huge-breasted Fijian nurse aged in her thirties. Matt ground his entire body into hers, pushing his heavily muscled chest against her huge tits, and thrusting his crotch back and forth into hers. Kelani laughed uproariously, and Matt then slipped his Santa hat over her thick, dark, curly hair.

As he pushed himself away from the excited and highly enthused Kelani, the big Fijian nurse reached out with her right hand and made an aggressive grab for Matt's willy, her fingers pulling briefly at the fabric of his underpants, but not making actual contact with the sexy volunteer's penis. Lucy gasped in shock at Kelani's boldness, but was also encouraged by it.

While Matt was bumping and grinding against the very enthusiastic Kelani, whose enormous breasts wobbled and bounced through the whole exchange, hotly excited female hands rubbed and pulled at the hunk's back and butt, plucking at the handsome young man's tanned, obviously waxed flesh.

The group of enthralled and excited women were all trying desperately to get at Matt's beautiful body, and Lucy noticed fingers yanking at his baggy shorts too.

With all the female hands grabbing at his clothes and toned, lithe body, Matt's big, baggy, red satin Santa shorts were forced down with the movement. Lucy noticed that some of her fellow nurses were again yanking at the shorts themselves, obviously trying to get them down.

Matt's silly shorts were eventually slyly pulled partway down his thighs, revealing the skimpy pair of underpants underneath. Lucy looked on with almost feverish excitement, and began to fear that she might have to change her increasingly soggy underwear once this was over.

The wholly enlivened nurses continued to scream and laugh with amusement, and perhaps even arousal, at the sight of Matt's smooth, muscular, near-nude body.

With a big smile, Matt pulled back from the group of panting, heated-up women, and retreated to the safety of his performance space at the front of the room.

Curiously, the assembled nurses always remained in the middle of the room, as if there was an invisible psychological barrier preventing them from invading Matt's space.

As the sexy volunteer moved backwards, his shorts slid down absurdly to his ankles. Lucy saw Senior Nurse Katie giggling while leaning against the kitchen bench and enjoying the show. Sam and Emma had looks of pure delight on their now sweaty, flushed faces.

With his shorts puddled awkwardly around his ankles, Matt laughed and then reached down to pull them off and over his feet. He spun the silly satin Santa shorts around on his finger, and then flung them over to where his shirt was sprawled messily on the bench.

"It looks like Santa Claus has lost his draws!" Matt laughed from behind his reflective aviator sunglasses. "What's going on, nurses? I think you've all been naughty this year!"

Covering her mouth in shock and delight, Lucy gazed longingly at the stunningly handsome Matt, who was now clad in just a tiny, incredibly revealing pair of bikini briefs emblazoned with the words "Santa's Sack".

Lucy immediately noticed the enormous bulge in the front of the hilarious underpants, and so did everyone else, with thirteen pairs of keen female eyes glued to Matt's crotch.

Killing the mood slightly, "Oh, Santa!" by Mariah Carey replaced Bon Jovi on the portable speaker, and a couple of the nurses groaned in response. Lucy cringed herself, and then looked over at Irish nurse Mary, who was practically scowling.

"Mariah bloody Scary," the pretty Irish nurse grumbled. "For fuck's sake..."

The powerful muscles in Matt's arms and legs rippled sexily as he moved to the Christmas music of the contentious Mariah Carey, bumping and grinding like an amateur Aussie Chippendale.

The excited nurses all screamed and howled when they saw Matt's silly Christmas novelty underpants, and Lucy was overcome with almost feverish lust at the sight of his now near-nude body.

"Let's have those off," Lucy said to Sam, who was screaming next to her. "Let's get his pants down!"

"What?" Sam laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, of course," Lucy said firmly. "You wanted to pants him out in the corridor! I don't think he'll go Full Monty unless we do it for him!"

"Oh, my god, let's do it," Sam shrieked. "Let's get him! Emma, let's go...we're gonna pants Matt."

"Oh, my lord," Emma giggled, and the three housemates surged forward, pushing through the crowd of colleagues and toward Matt, who had his arms raised above his head while thrusting his hips in time to the music.

"What the fuck?" Irish nurse Mary sneered as the trio pushed past her. "Careful! What are you doing?"

Taking lewd advantage of Matt's arms-up position, Lucy, Sam and Emma slid to their knees and nearly tumbled over each other onto the ground. Matt stared at the three nurses with a look of amused confusion on his handsome face. He quickly dropped his arms, but the sexy volunteer was too late.

Hastily and clumsily righting themselves from their skid across the floor, Lucy, Sam and Emma all reached out with both hands and grabbed at Matt's underpants. They each got a bundle of bunched up cotton in their fists, with Lucy in the middle and Sam and Emma on the sides.

There was a loud, shrill, piercing shriek of laughter from the other nurses as they realised what their three naughty colleagues were about to do.

"Let's see that boy's cock!" Kelani bellowed with surprising aggression. "Get those pants down!"

"Oh, my god," Lucy heard another nurse wail in an Australian accent. "Don't do that! Stop it! That's not right! This is just a bit of fun, not a sex fest!"

"Fuck that," responded another Australian nurse. "Rip those undies off, ladies!"

Encouraged and excited, Lucy took advantage of the situation and quickly groped at Matt's willy, tugging and pulling at it through his underpants. Lucy heard him groan slightly. Matt's willy felt enormous in her fingers, and Lucy was now certain that she'd have to change her even soggier underwear.

With a cheeky smile to Emma and Sam, the pretty nurse reached around the handsome volunteer's hip and then squeezed his tight, hard butt, before quickly returning her hand to the front of his underwear.

All with a glorious wad of strained cotton in their fists, Lucy, Emma and Sam began to wrench Matt's underpants down at the same time. There were loud gasps from the assembled nurses.

Then, just as Lucy caught a glimpse of Matt's trimmed thatch of sandy brown pubic hair and the base of his cock, the commanding, authoritative voice of Senior Nurse Katie broke through the sexualised hysteria.

"Enough...sorry, ladies, but he's not getting his bollocks out," Senior Nurse Katie said loudly and firmly in her thick English accent, putting an instant stop to any further naughtiness. "We're still at work, ladies. The jockeys stay on. This is not a sex show. Behave yourselves, please!"

Lucy, Sam and Emma instantly let go of Matt's underpants, which he quickly pulled back up to cover his pubes. The sexy volunteer smiled down sympathetically at the three nurses who had attempted to publicly denude him.

Lucy giggled up at Matt naughtily. The cheeky nurse was tempted to pants him anyway, but she didn't want to get on the decidedly fierce Senior Nurse Katie Bonham's bad side.