Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the feverish madness and sexual hysteria gradually died down with their boss's firm words, Lucy, Emma and Sam slowly, reluctantly got up off their knees.

Senior Nurse Katie turned off the music and handed the sweat-soaked Matt -- whose skin was flushed and red from being pawed at and groped by all the women -- the white hospital-issue towel from the kitchen bench, which he immediately used to wipe his wet, handsome, sweat-smeared face.

Shockingly, Lucy noticed Senior Nurse Katie quickly grab and pull at Matt's enormous cock just as she handed him the towel with her other hand. This sly grope made the sexy volunteer flinch and jump back in surprise.

Lucy was astounded at Katie's boldness, but also by the senior nurse's obvious and very disappointing hypocrisy. They couldn't even see Matt's willy, but she could grab it? Not fair!

"Matt, you go into the bathroom and towel off while these nurses calm down a little," Katie smiled at the sexy, near-nude volunteer.

Matt then gave the assembled nurses a theatrical bow, and dashed into the bathroom at the end of the staff tea room. The nurses clapped, cheered and wolf-whistled in response.

"Merry Christmas, ladies," Senior Nurse Katie Bonham laughed. "Now, back to work with the lot of you! Off you go! You've had your fun! You can thank Matt later...respectfully please, ladies."

"Thank you, Katie," big, busty Kelani laughed, still wearing Matt's Santa hat. "That was most enjoyable! What a hunk, huh?"

As the nurses filed out of the staff tea room and headed off giggling and chatting in different directions back to their work stations, Lucy, Emma and Sam stopped in the middle of the corridor and looked at each other with a mix of amusement, surprise, and disappointment.

"Damn, we nearly had his willy out," Lucy sighed. "I saw his pubes! And the very top of his cock! It was so thick! Like a tree trunk!"

"Did you really?" Sam laughed. "You lucky girl!"

"He didn't look too bothered by it all, did he?" Emma asked curiously. "I think he liked it. I reckon that lad actually wanted us to pants him in front of all the girls."

"He might be an exhibitionist, like," Lucy offered, chewing at her thumbnail. "He might like ladies looking at his willy. It looks huge. Katie's gone, yeah? Let's hang around and have a chat with the volunteer, huh?"

Lucy, Sam and Emma all giggled and waited around for a few minutes until Matt finally exited the staff tea room. The Aussie hunk was back in his silly Santa suit, but minus his Santa hat, which likely still sat proudly on Kelani's head.

With his reflective aviator sunglasses perched on top of his head and the white hospital towel slung casually over his muscled shoulder, Matt smiled at the three nurses.

"Am I safe?" the handsome volunteer laughed. "Should I scream? Are you hanging around to finish the job?"

"We bloody wish!" Sam hooted. "But we don't want Nurse Katie all over us. If she says the bollocks stay covered, then the bollocks stay covered! Too bloody bad though, that."

"We'd love to see those bollocks," Emma giggled. "And your bum..."

"Too bloody right," Lucy added.

"I'll tell you a secret," Matt stage-whispered. "I would have been more than happy for you to do it. I don't mind getting it out for ladies that want to see it."

Lucy, Sam and Emma all giggled and looked at each other with naughty, knowing smiles. The enjoyably cheeky and flirtatious Matt had opened the door with his wonderfully lewd comments, and Lucy decided to push it off its hinges.

"Well, there are three ladies here who'd like to see it," Lucy smiled lasciviously. "Why don't you come over to our place tonight when we get off work? We can finish what we started in the staff tea room."

"You all live together?" Matt asked. "That is one gorgeous household! You must have male neighbours loitering around all the time, three pretty girls like you."

"Oooh, Matt, you're quite the charmer...I like that, I do," Sam said with one of the most flirtatious smiles Lucy had ever seen. "Come on over, Matt...we'll help you out of that Santa suit again."

"Yes, please join us," Emma said with her characteristic sweetness. "We'll...um...we'll show you a nice time."

"We'll unwrap you for Christmas like a toy," Lucy smiled, "and then we'll all play with you."

"How could any man possibly refuse an offer like that?" Matt laughed. "What time?"

"11:30pm," Lucy replied, and scrawled the girls' address on a piece of paper ripped from a small notepad in her pocket. "Wear the Santa suit, Matt...and those funny underpants too, yeah?"

"Sure thing," Matt replied. "This sounds like fun."

"It's not gonna be a romantic supper, like," Sam said firmly. "Or a candlelit drink...the minute you get in the door, your clothes are off, yeah? And your willy is out. Just letting you know..."

"That sounds even better," Matt smiled, and headed off down the corridor. "I like your style, ladies."

Lucy, Sam and Emma all giggled, and grabbed each other's hands excitedly. They gently jumped up and down, and quietly cheered at succeeding in getting the decidedly easy-to-persuade Matt to join them back at their share house.

"I'd been getting really down this Christmas," Emma smiled sweetly. "I really miss my mam and everyone back in Brighton. This will cheer me up. I haven't had sex for a long time either...do you think we'll get to have sex with Matt? All of us, like?"

"Oh, I'm pretty certain we'll be having sex with Matt," Lucy giggled. "This lad knows what he's in for. Sam made that pretty clear to him."

"He's not just gonna show us his willy," Sam laughed. "He'll be using it on us, like. Don't you worry about that, Em! Your fanny will get a good seeing to."

For the rest of their shift, Lucy, Sam and Emma kept as busy as they could, but they spent most of the night laughing to each other about the delights that awaited them.

When they finally clocked off, the nurses ducked into a nearby late-night bottle shop, picked up a few bottles of wine and cider, and then jumped in a taxi and headed home.

Wedged in together in the backseat, Sam cracked open two bottles of sparkling white wine, which they shared on the journey home, chugging giddily straight from the bottle, and laughing the whole way.

When the taxi pulled up outside their house not far from The Neil Hamilton Fairley Hospital, the fat, seedy-looking fifty-something taxi driver turned around and looked at the three nurses with a leering smile.

"You ladies don't need a little company tonight, do you?" the taxi driver asked. "For Christmas?"

"Oh, thanks, mate, we're okay, yeah?" Lucy smiled, trying to remain personable despite this most unwelcome come-on. "There's a big present we've got to unwrap tonight...it's gonna keep us busy. Thanks for asking though."

"You ladies have a nice night," the taxi driver said, crudely leering down the top of Lucy's uniform as she leaned across the seat to pay the fare. "Merry Christmas."

"Yeah, you too, mate," Lucy replied, and gently, teasingly shook her tits.

Now all more than half-drunk from the two bottles of wine they'd thirstily shared in the taxi, Lucy, Sam and Emma dashed quickly inside their quiet suburban house, giggling and gently pushing each other the whole time.

"Matt will be here soon," Emma panted as she burst through the front door, her big butt and heavy breasts wobbling like jelly tubs beneath her baggy, navy-blue uniform. "Will we have time for a shower? Shall we tidy up?"

"No, he's coming over straight away, girls," Sam said breathlessly as she threw her work bag into her room. "Just give your fanny and boobs a quick clean-up with a baby-wipe in the bathroom."

Cracking open a bottle of cider, Lucy looked around at the share house. There were clothes strewn around the lounge room, towels on the bathroom floor, empty cider bottles on the coffee table, dirty dishes in the sink, and a kitchen bin overflowing with food scraps and tampon wrappers.

The place was, as usual, a complete fucking mess. Swigging heartily from the bottle of cider, Lucy sincerely hoped Matt was the kind of guy who didn't notice such things...hopefully he'd be checking them out instead.

Her face horribly flushed, Emma stood in the bathroom with her right hand jammed down the front of her pants vigorously rubbing at her crotch with a baby-wipe, while swigging from a bottle of cider with her free hand.

Standing next to her in the bathroom, Lucy reached into her work shirt and liberally, desperately applied roll-on deodorant to her smoothly waxed armpits.

As Lucy watched curiously out of the corner of her eye, Emma then shifted her attention to the underside of her big, heavy breasts, her hand moving furiously under her navy-blue tunic.

The ever-cool Sam, meanwhile, stood obliviously in the messy lounge room, chugging thirstily from a bottle of cider, not even bothering to attend to her personal hygiene.

"Oooh, that's better," Sam giggled after taking another big swig, clearly not in the least bit concerned about how she might smell or taste. "Now I'm really in the mood!"

As Lucy thirstily chugged cider and desperately gave her own crotch a little much needed attention with a warm, wet flannel, there was a loud knock at the front door.

The three nurses finished up what they were doing, took another long swig on their ciders, and then moved with breathless excitement to the front of the house. Lucy popped the lock and wrenched the door inward.

As sexy as ever, Matt stood under the house's welcome light with a cheeky smile on his incredibly handsome face. He was dressed in his silly summer Santa suit, but the sexy volunteer had sensibly replaced the outfit's ridiculous black rubber boots with a pair of Nike slides. An obviously newly purchased Santa hat was rakishly tilted over his longish, sandy brown hair.

"Hi, girls...Merry Christmas," Matt smiled. "I didn't bring anything..."

"Did you bring your hot body, your bum, your willy, and your bollocks?" Sam hooted.

"Yep, of course," Matt smiled. "And my mind too, and my emotions, and my feelings..."

"Surplus to requirements, Matt, but we'll gladly take those too," Lucy said, and grabbed Matt by the wrist, quickly pulling the sexy volunteer inside the house. "Get your arse in here, handsome!"

Lucy laughed and pulled Matt into the lounge room. The sexy volunteer looked around with obvious curiosity, clearly noticing the mess of clothes and other rubbish scattered around the room. Lucy noticed a slight smile crease Matt's very kissable lips.

"Nice place," the Aussie hunk said. "Lovely..."

"Sorry about the mess, Matt," Lucy giggled. "We didn't have time to clean up the house."

"Yeah, they were too busy cleaning their fannies," Sam bellowed, "and their fun bags!"

"Sam!" Emma shrieked with obvious embarrassment. "For fuck's sake..."

All laughing and giggling, the three girls then moved in around Matt, not wasting any time in getting things started. Lucy went straight for the buttons on the sexy volunteer's silly Santa shirt.

"Now...where were we?" Lucy said theatrically, pulling Matt's now unbuttoned shirt apart, revealing his heavily muscled torso. "I believe you were down to your jockeys, yeah?"

"I think that's right," Matt smiled. "You've got a good memory, Lucy."

"You're hard to forget, Matt...alright then, let's get rid of these clothes, shall we, girls?" Lucy said with a cheeky smile, and pushed Matt's shirt back off his shoulders, down over his wonderfully muscled arms, and then onto the ugly carpeted floor of the lounge room.

"That'd be grand," Emma giggled, and tapped the now bare-chested Matt's ankle with her right foot, encouraging him to kick off his Nike slides. "Let's unwrap our Christmas present, girls."

"Too bloody right," Sam chuckled, and grabbed the sides of Matt's silly summer Santa shorts. "Let's get his kit off, girls."

With that, Sam let out a huge, wild laugh, and then wrenched Matt's silly Santa shorts over his much-discussed crotch, and down his muscled thighs. The drunken nurse then whipped the red satin shorts down the Aussie hunk's calves, and Matt stepped out of them with a slight giggle.

Now clad in just his wholly familiar but still utterly ridiculous "Santa's Sack"-emblazoned bikini-style underpants, Matt almost mesmerised the very hot and excited Lucy, Emma and Sam with his perfectly honed physique and gorgeous features.

While never taking their eyes off near-nude Matt, Lucy, Emma and Sam all grabbed another bottle of cider, hastily cracked it open, and then drank thirstily until their respective bottles were all empty.

Dropping her bottle on the floor, Lucy stood back to take it all in. The English nurse hadn't had sex since she witnessed Tommy butt-fucking that old, blonde Aussie bitch Cassie in their bed.

As a result, the sex-starved Lucy had been getting extremely horny lately, seeing to herself regularly with both her fingers and a wonderful vibrator she'd purchased from an excellent adult store called Intimus.

Drunk and happily buzzed, Lucy was astounded by how every muscle in Matt's body appeared wholly developed and finely sculpted, almost as if he had been carved exquisitely from marble.

The Aussie hunk's pecs were flat and incredibly hard, while his abdomen was lined with deep ridges, a six-pack like no other. His arms pulsed and bulged with every movement of his body, and his thighs looked incredibly powerful.

And then there was the bulge in Matt's underpants. Lucy stared at it transfixed, amazed at how it protruded. The pretty nurse looked closely, but couldn't actually see the outline of where Matt's willy ended. With no visible head-bulge, Lucy assumed that Matt's dick may even have been tucked between his legs because of its extreme length.

Matt stood before the three nurses and smiled naughtily, almost daring them to continue in their denuding of him. Lucy, Emma and Sam stared at the handsome young hospital volunteer, taking in every inch of his perfectly toned and tanned body. Lucy literally felt herself moisten at the mere sight of him.

Though as nurses, Lucy, Emma and Sam had certainly seen more than their fair share of naked and partially naked men, it didn't come close to diminishing the extraordinary sight of Matt in his underwear.

"Oh, my goodness," Lucy said. "Matt, I know we already saw you strip at the hospital, but there was so much going on...now we can really focus...your body is just...it's bloody incredible."

"I've shagged a few fit blokes in my time, I tell you," Sam sighed. "But that is the best body I've ever seen, hands down."

"He's like a superhero or Tarzan or something," Emma giggled. "Those muscles...so hard and strong...so big...the way they bulge..."

"Well, there's one muscle we haven't seen yet," Sam howled. "I really wanna see some cock for Christmas, yeah?"

"Shall we, ladies?" Lucy smiled. "Shall we have a look at what's in Santa's Sack? Shall we rip off the last bit of Christmas wrapping paper?"

"Ooooh, yes, please," Emma giggled sweetly, and with that, the three nurses were on the handsome young man like a trio of British banshees.

"Merry Christmas, girls," Matt giggled, surprisingly calm and casual in the face of being stripped completely nude by three women he barely knew.

All grabbing and clawing at the hunk's tiny little Christmas underpants, each of the laughing, screaming girls got a handful of fabric and then wrenched the knickers down Matt's legs aggressively until they were tangled around his ankles. The Aussie hunk then casually stepped out of the novelty Santa pants and flicked them away with his toe.

Lucy, Emma and Sam pulled back from Matt to get a better look at this now naked -- except for his silly Santa hat -- Australian man. They all gasped and drew in deep, shocked breaths at the sight of him. A bizarre little squeak escaped from the back of Emma's throat.

"Oh, my goodness," Emma said and threw her hand up over her sweet, plump lips in surprise. "Look at his willy...oh my god, look at his bollocks."

"Fuck me stiff," Sam said in shock. "Look at the size of it!"

"My word," Lucy whispered. "It's huge..."

Lucy could barely believe what she saw. Though the enormous bulge in his underpants was an indicator, Matt clearly did indeed tuck his willy between his legs as Lucy had suspected. That would be the only way it would fit in his jockeys.

The pretty nurse had certainly shagged a few blokes in her time (including a big black guy in South Africa with a very large dick and balls), but she'd never seen anything like this. Matt's appendage was nothing short of monstrous.

Shockingly long, Matt's willy hung limp almost to his knees. As well as being incredibly long, it was also thick and ropey, and criss-crossed with big, raised veins.

Matt's amazing cock ended with a long, fleshy dangle of foreskin, while an enormous set of low-hanging balls swung impressively beneath it, like two limes in a brown paper bag.

The sexy Aussie's cock was beautifully topped by an immaculately trimmed patch of sandy brown pubic hair, which almost had the appearance of a finely manicured lawn.

If she was a religious girl, Lucy would have crossed herself in shock. Instead, she just gazed slack-jawed at the awe-inspiring specimen of manhood that stood shockingly nude right in front of her. Lucy was fevered and overcome with lust. Matt was truly stunning.

As the girls remained silent, Matt slowly rotated to give them an even better look at him. Lucy gasped at the hunk's shredded back and shoulders and his rock-hard butt, which was slightly paler than the rest of his body.

She was also surprised to see a large, discoloured birthmark on Matt's right shoulder blade...the first and only sign of remote imperfection on his body.

Almost in a trance, Lucy, Emma and Sam moved slowly toward Matt as he turned back around to face them again. The three English nurses encircled him, the navy-blue of their uniforms smothering his nude, perfectly tanned form. Three sets of eager female hands rubbed and stroked the smooth, waxed skin of Matt's chest, shoulders and back.

Emma and Sam then went straight below the waist, groping at Matt's enormous cock and balls with one hand, while feeling up his stony butt with the other. This happily allowed Lucy to engage in an incredibly warm and sensuous kiss with Matt.

Their lips mashing together and their tongues swirling around each other, Lucy was lost in the sexy reverie, overcome with pure joy at being able to physically engage with the most handsome and sexually appealing man she'd ever laid eyes on.

With incredible strength, Matt pulled Lucy in close to him, and she felt the warmth of his flesh through her uniform and bra. Lucy held herself back slightly though, so her friends would still have access to Matt's crotch.

With the three girls all over him, naked Matt was gradually dragged down onto the ground, instantly making the Aussie hunk nearly powerless in the face of the excitement of the three English nurses. His silly Santa hat fell off with the movement.

Matt slowly lied back on the ugly carpet, and the girls continued to explore his body, their fast-moving hands sliding over every part of him, but always returning to grope, grab, squeeze and pull at his flaccid cock and jiggling balls.

Though desperate to experience Matt in every way possible, Lucy was also happy to hang back a little and watch. She'd never been in a group sex situation before, and her curiosity levels were truly ticking upwards. Only having ever engaged in one-on-one sex before, Lucy was fascinated by this whole kinky situation.

As she slowly slid back from the writhing mass of bodies, Lucy noticed Emma and Sam clawing at the pants of their uniforms while they also fondled and played with Matt. She naughtily decided to help, quietly pulling off Sam's sneakers and socks.