Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Prison Letter

Story Info
Matt's convict dad recounts a Xmas with three female guards.
4.8k words
4.27
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story takes the form of a letter received by my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted Aussie male exhibitionist in his twenties) from his father Jack "Bull" Tyson (a former American porn actor currently serving several life sentences for multiple murder in California's Pelican Bay State Prison). This relationship was established in my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father." In this letter, Jack recounts being willingly dominated and sexually exploited by three female prison guards on Christmas Day. This story features CFNM, stripping, female-of-male body worship, (mild) femdom, humiliation, butt-play, fellatio, cunnilingus and group sex. This is a work of complete fiction, and includes much coarse, potentially offensive language and rough prison talk. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Letters & Transcripts".

---------------------------------------

Hi Matt,

How are you, kid? Merry fucken Christmas! I hope you're doing good. Sorry to hear about your bust-up with Odessa. She sounded like a very, very stout gal, and a real sweetheart too. So pretty...I hope you're not too fucked up by it all. I had a couple of good ones in my time, and I know it ain't easy when they go. Hang tough, kid.

I got this fucker out with one of the screws, a real duck, so it's uncensored, non-redacted, hot off the fucken presses shit for you. Thanks for sending through those letters for me. It gets boring in here, so it's good to have some nice, fresh shit to read. I've pretty much tapped out the library. A man can only read The Great Gatsby so many times, right?

It's been okay in here though. I been helping some kids to read, lifting on the weight pile, keeping my nose clean, and staying out of trouble. Trouble's there waiting for you whenever you want it, but for an old fuck like me, it's not too hard to stay away from it. I've been keeping it together, and it's always great to get a letter from you.

I know it's fucked up for a father and son to be sending each other letters about their sex lives, but most fathers probably aren't in Pelican Bay doing life for murder, right? Thanks for the blow-by-blow about those drunken Irish bitches gang-banging you...man, that sounds like a movie I would have been in when I was doing porn in the 1990s! That letter really got me off. All those hot bitches...I still can't believe a team of ten pulled a train on you. You're one lucky son of a bitch.

Because it's Christmas, I thought I'd write you about a very hot Christmas I had here back when I'd only been in for a couple of years...the start of my very long fucken stretch. It's a sexy story. I was young and good looking back then, before I got fucked up, and you know about my enormous fucken johnson. It brought me a whole bunch of trouble back in the day.

I guess you could say I'm an OG now, and even back in the day, the fact that I'd killed so many cops gave me a lot of juice in the joint. Being a cop killer put me in shit with the screws, and I copped a lot of fucken beatings, but with the other convicts, straight off the bat it was fact that I was no bitch. You could take that shit to the motherfucken bank.

I had a hard rep, and some fucks tried to make their name on me. I busted a lot of jaws, and even fucked a couple of guys in the ass to really get on top of them. I needed to fuck up their game inside. Once you've taken it in the ass, it's hard to come back from. You're pretty much fucked as a man in here, it's over for you.

A lot of hard-heads and rapists came gunning for my ass. I had to bust up a few fuckers that wanted to corn-hole me. I even killed one Mexican fuck who just wouldn't fucken let it go. He came at me with a blade and a boner, so I broke his arm. I took the blade off him and shoved it in his throat. One dead Mexican...he should have left me the fuck alone.

Anyway, don't worry, kid...this ain't some story about your convict old man getting fucked in the ass at Christmas. It's okay...this is a pussy story. I'll get there. Let me set the fucken scene for you.

Christmas is a strange time in Pelican Bay. The convicts relax a little...the fights stop, the ass raping eases off, and a lot of shit gets trafficked inside for the holidays, so a bunch of guys are fucked up. I did a hit of smack on this Christmas morning. Angelo Calderazzo's crew brought the shit in, so it was tip fucken top. I was flying on that white all day...flying like a fucken kite.

On Christmas Day, the screws usually get into the shit too, but for them, it's booze and maybe a bit of coke. They stagger around the cells laughing and carrying on like the total fucks they are. Try to talk to you and shit, wearing dumb-ass Santa hats, the fucks. Merry fucken Christmas, and then they kick your ass again the next day just like normal. Fuck those bitches.

Because the big boys, the shot-caller guards, throw their shit around and take the day off at Christmas, most of the screws on staff on this Christmas Day were the younger, more junior type fuckers...and the women, the kitties. There were more kitties on than usual, which made my Christmas Day that year very fucken interesting.

I was in my second year. I was a kid, but I was fucken hard. You know me. I was fit as fuck from the weight pile and fighting off the fuckers that wanted my ass. I was fucken primed. I'd obviously caught the eye of Captain Ramona Ramirez, the highest-ranking guard with a pussy. She was always hanging around my house, checking me out, looking at my young ass, staring at my body when I was shucked down to just my sweat pants.

I sensed the bitch watching me early one morning while I was in bed, so I slyly pulled my cock out of my boxers, and then kicked the sheets off, making out like I was asleep and restless. I just let my johnson hang there, and I could feel Ramona's eyes on me, staring at me. She even let out a weird fucken whimper. The bitch was a freak. Captain Ramona Ramirez wanted my ass.

Ramona would even swing into the showers when she knew I was in there, probably hoping to catch me washing my dick. Ol' Ramona caught me half-up in there once, and she looked like all her Christmases had come at once. She probably went home and bashed her beaver thinking about my half-up johnson and my sweet young ass.

Ramona was pretty hot for a kitty, but she was a fucken bitch. She'd shake her big ass and titties and tease all the boys, drive them fucken wild, especially the young ones. There were rumours she'd pull boys from their cells and fuck them. She'd make them do weird shit, walk around on all fours like a dog and shit like that. Make them wear her panties. Weird shit.

Even though she was a fucken bitch, I'd jerked off plenty thinking about Ramona Ramirez. There's not much real flesh-and-blood pussy in this joint, so you make do with what you've got...and I had Ramona. I'd always hoped she'd come and fuck me one time. It finally happened that Christmas...and she had company.

It was Christmas night. I was still dazed from the smack, lying on my bunk in my sweats and t-shirt. My cellmate Richie Ravenhawk was out cold after drinking a gallon of hooch, and his shit was going nowhere. He snored like a fucken chainsaw, but he was stand-up, and he was an honest-to-god Apache bank robber to boot. Richie had my back, but on this Christmas night, he was MIA.

I heard kitty giggles from the corridor outside my house, and looked up. There was Captain Ramona Ramirez, looking at me like a bitch on heat, her uniform shirt undone to show off her cleavage, and a bottle of Jack Daniels hanging loose in her hand. She smiled at me like I was Christmas dinner, and then slowly pulled down the zipper on her work pants, giving me a look at her white panties. I was turned on straight away.

Captain Ramona Ramirez was with Officer Brooke Heinrich and Officer Peyton Lewis. Brooke was a hardboiled bitch like Ramona, but older, dumber, fatter and meaner, while Peyton was a much younger rookie in just her early twenties. She was a sweet kid, and she always tried to treat the convicts with a little respect. But Brooke was a bitch, always calling us faggots and morons, and hitting guys in the nuts when nobody was looking.

Ramona and Brooke looked through the bars at me with sexy sneers, while Peyton hung back a bit, obviously nervous as fuck, smiling all shy and shit. Brooke was a fucken fat-ass, with big tits and an ass as wide as an axe-handle, while Peyton was a good-looking kid with just enough curve to get a convict hard in a New York Minute. I'd fucked her in my mind a thousand times.

"We're giving you a little Christmas release, Jack," Ramona said with a smile. "You're coming with us."

"We been watching your pornos, and it's got us all hot," Brooke added. "We wanna see that big dick of yours in the flesh."

With shy little Peyton not saying shit, Ramona opened the door to my cell, and then she and Brooke walked in and grabbed me, pulling me up off the bunk by my arms, laughing their fat asses off. I grumbled some shit, but if these bitches wanted to fuck me, I sure as shit wasn't bitching about it.

If they wanted my cock, it was theirs. As long as they didn't chop it off, I was a happy fucken camper. I was ready to fuck. I hadn't had my cock inside anyone for two years, and I was ready to go. Jerking off is fun, but there's nothing like getting your johnson right up inside a bitch.

While Peyton waited outside, Ramona and Brooke dragged me out of the cell, even though I wasn't putting up a fight. They were playing it tough. Whatever the fuck they wanted to do to me, at least they were women. If there was pussy involved, I was up for it.

"We're gonna have some fun with you, porn star," Ramona sneered. "You're our Christmas gift this year, stud."

When we finally got to the shower room, Ramona and Brooke pushed me inside. All the convicts were locked down for the night, so I knew nobody would be barging in on us. These three guards had me. I was theirs. Ramona shoved me into the shared stall, and the three women stood around me, Peyton still as silent as a fucken mouse.

"I think this convict needs to be stripped," Ramona said with a hatchet-faced smile. "He might have a concealed weapon secreted on his person."

"Well, we all saw his concealed weapon when we watched his movies," Brooke said. "We all know what he can do with it."

"I wanna see him naked," Peyton added quietly. "He's hot."

The three broads suddenly jumped, grabbing at me and ripping off my clothes. Even Peyton wanted a piece. I didn't give a fuck. I spent half my life naked. They tore my t-shirt right off over my head, and then pushed me onto the floor, pulling at my sweat pants. The trio finally got them right off. My kung fu joes went flying. I was on the floor in my boxers, and then the bitches went for those too. They ripped them off, and I had nothing. My cock and balls hung out. The three guards all stood up and laughed at me, pointing right at my johnson.

They made all the usual fucken cracks about my cock, calling me a horse and a donkey, all the shit I'd heard before. I'm sure you've heard all the same shit too, having a huge cock like your old man. Sweet little Peyton looked at me like she'd never seen a johnson before, her eyes big and wide, like a fucken deer in the headlights. Her little tongue was even poking out.

"Are they always that big?" Peyton asked. "Dicks?"

"Nah," Ramona cackled. "This boy here is special. He's the biggest white boy I ever seen. That's why we picked him for you. If you're gonna lose it, this is the sort of boy you want. You'll really feel it with Jack 'Bull' Tyson. This boy is a movie star. Me and Brooke watched his movies. He's famous for his johnson."

I almost got up right there and then. These two old bitches were helping their friend bust her cherry on Christmas Day. What a couple of sweethearts, right? Nah, they were still bitches, but I got hot straight away when I thought about tapping sweet little Peyton Lewis. But the old bitches wanted to fuck with me first.

"These convicts are all so funky," Brooke said. "Let's get him cleaned up. On your feet, convict!"

I stood up, and Ramona grabbed the big, high-pressure hose they used to clean the shower block. She cranked it, and a huge jet of water hit me in the chest. My body was hard as a rock back in the day, but the water still slammed me back off my feet and onto the tiles. I got up slipping like a fucken idiot, and then Ramona hit me in the balls with the hose, laughing like a fucken psycho the whole time. I screamed and then she went to work on my cock, really hosing it down.

After she'd hit me in the front, Ramona got behind me and then hit me on the back with the water hose, fucken soaking my shit. She then aimed it right at my ass, and I felt a jet of water jam right up my butt. Brooke was laughing like she was at an Eddie Murphy show, and I could even hear sweet little Peyton giggling like a fucken schoolgirl.

Ramona finally shut off the water and dropped the hose. Her and Brooke grabbed me and then pushed me down onto the wet tiles, man-handling me until I was bent over on all fours, like a fucken dog. Ramona laughed, and then I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart.

"We better check for any concealed weapons, Officer Heinrich," Ramona said, all fake serious-like, and then spread my ass cheeks even wider with both her hands.

Brooke got down on the tiles next to me, and then I felt her fingers ramming into my butt-hole. I groaned in shock, and the bitch pushed them in further, going right up my asshole, and then wiggling them around. Ramona then slapped me on the ass, really walloping me, the bitch. Brooke slid her fingers back and forth in my asshole, giggling and laughing the whole time.

While Brooke worked my asshole, Ramona grabbed at my nut-sack from behind, yanking it up and down from between my legs. She played with it and then gave my balls a firm squeeze, making me groan in pain. The bitch busted my balls again, and then slapped my ass once more for good measure, like I was her punk.

"Let's fuck this bitch," Ramona said, and kicked me down onto the tiles so I was laying on my back.

Looking down at me and passing the bottle of Jack between them, Ramona and Brooke quickly stripped, wrenching off their utility belts and pulling off their shirts and pants, hanging them on the hooks in the shower room. With my cock slapping on the floor, I watched as the two old kitties got out of their underwear, and then stood above me bare-ass.

What a fucken sight. Ramona's tits were big and heavy, and she had a big, black Mexican bush. Ramona was a big, strong looking woman with black curly hair and the kind of thighs that could crush the life out of you. She was in her forties, but she was a hot fucken number...but not Officer Brooke Heinrich.

Brooke was even older than Ramona. She was blonde, but she was a fucken dump truck and an old hag too, with fat everywhere. Her tits hung down almost to her waist over rolls of flab, and you could barely see her bush for her huge hips and swollen belly. She could have solved half the famines in Africa with just one of her tits. Even her fucken teeth were crooked.

But fucking Brooke would be worth it to get to Ramona. Both totally bare-ass, Ramona and Brooke ran at me and then literally dropped me, knocking me down on the tiles with the force of their big bodies. They were like kitty defensive ends, and I was the sacked fucken QB. The bitches were all over me, rubbing their titties against me, sliding their wet pussies against my legs, licking me, grabbing and pinching my skin, squeezing my big muscles, and fighting over my cock, slapping each other's hands away to get at it.

Ramona finally won. She grabbed my cock and jerked me off hard. Brooke sucked on my tits. They were all over me. Sweet little Peyton watched it all in shock, her uniform still neat and pressed, her eyes glazed, her mouth open, and her tongue hanging open. She'd obviously never seen a young stud rolled by two fat old bitches before. She looked like she was ready to pinch the princess right there and then.

With the two kitties all over me, my cock got hard fast. Ramona saw how thick I was and gobbled me hard, sucking me and riding my cock with her mouth. She was like a fucken hurricane, blowing me with incredible force. I slid around on the wet tiles, moaning and groaning like a j-cat, my balls bouncing like they were in the NBA. I knew it...Captain Ramona Ramirez sucked like a Hoover.

It felt great getting sucked off by a woman again. Guys can give good head too, especially the gumps, but if you're a prison wolf, it's that pussy you always want...that sweet fucken pussy. I could smell Ramona and Brooke while they worked me over, and it got me even hotter. Brooke sucked on my tits and licked my abs, her hands everywhere and her mouth hot and wet.

Ramona stopped sucking me, and then jumped on my pole with her big, sloppy pussy. She rode me like a fucken bronco, whooping and hollering like she was at a fucken rodeo or some shit. It felt incredible...like I was high again.

Ramona kept humping me and humping me, her fat ass slapping against my legs. The old kitty screamed and shook, coming like a volcano, her big tits flopping around like they were almost gonna fall off. I pumped into her hard until I came too, shooting jizz up the kitty's snatch, really filling her up.

Once Ramona was done, she told me to eat Officer Brooke Heinrich out. The fat old kitty got on her back and opened up wide. Her pussy looked like a fucken bomb site. I dropped my head and attacked her with my tongue. I was a tough fuck, but this wasn't easy. Everything about it was disgusting, Matt, so I can't even go into detail without gagging. All I can say is that I licked Officer Brooke Heinrich's pussy until she came, and it felt like I was down there for days.

Obviously both satisfied, the two old kitties started in on sweet little Peyton, telling her it was her turn, and that I was gonna fuck her like we were in one of my pornos. But sweet little Peyton looked like she had cold feet. She was trembling a little, but her eyes never left my cock and balls. The kid was a cherry though, and it can be hard giving it up for the first time...especially with two bare-ass old hags pushing you around.

"You said you wanted to lose it, Peyton," Ramona said. "We got the hottest one out for you. It's time to fuck this stud. You said you liked him."

"I don't know," Peyton said. "This is all a bit much."

Ramona and Brooke passed the bottle again, and the two old hags looked pissed. They started whispering to each other like they were hatching some shit. Then they were on Peyton, going for the rookie like they'd gone for me. Ramona and Brooke ripped at the young girl's uniform, pulling off her shirt, and then pushing her onto the floor. Drunk and laughing while Peyton pleaded, the two old hags ripped off her shoes, and then got her pants off too. I watched it all naked on the floor.

Just in her underwear, Peyton tried to cover herself, but Ramona and Brooke ripped off her bra and panties too. I'll never forgot the sight of screaming Peyton's sweet ass up in the air as the two old hags lifted up her legs to get her panties off, laughing their fat, fucken asses off. The naked rookie pulled her arms around her tits and jammed a hand between her legs. I felt bad for Peyton, but I was jammed up. I couldn't really do shit to help her.

12