Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Prison Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Peyton," Ramona snarled. "Toughen up, sister. We got a hot one for you."

"Get to work, Tyson," Brooke growled at me. "Show the little lady a good time. She wants her cherry popped and you're the man for the job. You're our Christmas gift for Peyton. You're the porn star. Make it good for her or we'll kick your fucken ass."

I was actually surprised by Brooke's concern for sweet little Peyton. These two bitches did want the rookie to get popped proper. Peyton seemed like a really good kid, so I decided to do the right thing and show her a good time. I wanted to fuck Peyton bad, so that was no problem. And after eating out a dump truck like Brooke, the pretty young kid would feel and taste even sweeter.

I slid over to Peyton, and gently took her in my arms. I'll never forget how soft her skin was and how sweet she smelled. I told her it would be okay, and that I wouldn't hurt her. I kissed her lightly on the lips and I could feel her shaking. I pulled her in closer and then kissed her with more force. Peyton finally returned it and we kissed all sweet and shit, like boyfriend and girlfriend.

I gently pushed Peyton down onto the wet tiles, and I ran my hands all over her titties and her stomach. I then kissed and licked my way down her body until I got to her tiny little bush. I opened up Peyton's legs and then went down on her. I worked her with my tongue until the tension finally left her body and she relaxed. Peyton began to moan and whimper. I could hear naked Ramona and Brooke quietly giggling behind us, obviously enjoying the show. My cock was hard again.

I got between Peyton's legs and she gasped loudly in shock. I told her it was gonna be okay again, and she smiled. I pushed my cock into her sweet pussy and Peyton screamed, which scored cheers and whooping from Ramona and Brooke. I slid in deeper and then really went to work on Peyton, lifting her butt up off the floor with my hands, and then really driving myself into her. I worked my hips hard, trying to get a good porno rhythm going for the two old hags watching us. Peyton pushed back against me, really getting into it.

"You're hot," she said quietly. "This feels amazing!"

"You're cute too," I said back, which made Ramona and Brooke laugh even louder.

"Less talking, more fucking," Ramona said all serious-like. "Do her like you're in a movie!"

I changed positions with Peyton a few times, going for that porno vibe. I got her up on all-fours and then went for it doggy-style. Then I laid her down and took her from the side. Peyton got wetter and wetter, and she began to grab at me and kiss my neck. I licked her everywhere I could, kissing and sucking on her tits, grabbing her ass...the whole deal. It was hot.

We fucked for a long time on the wet titles, until we both finally came. Peyton shook, shivered and then slumped down underneath me while I blasted my jizz into her. I came and came, and then screamed loudly, almost like I was going pysch. Our bodies slapped and slammed into each other, bare skin on bare skin, as we came together loudly. Peyton was a very good lay indeed, and my big balls were totally empty.

I looked up from the floor and saw the still completely naked Ramona and Brooke watching us, both smiling like naughty schoolgirls, their big tits shaking and wobbling like jello, the flesh on their hips all akimbo. They were bitches alright, but they'd gotten me hot. I would have loved to fuck them on my own terms, but they were running the show here. Ramona and Brooke were in charge, and I was their bitch. They made me crawl over to my discarded clothes on my hands and knees, kicking me gently in the bare butt along the way, really playing me for a fool.

"Once we're dressed and outta here, you get dressed and go back to your cell," Ramona said. "No fucking around either, porn star. Straight back to your house, got it?"

I sat down next to my clothes and watched as Ramona and Brooke pulled on their underwear and uniforms, and then did up their shoes carefully. Their big, sloppy bodies were now hidden by their tight-fitting, boner-causing uniforms, which showed off their curves real nice. They helped Peyton up and then she got dressed too, smiling at me sweetly as she pulled on her little panties.

"You stay on the floor," Brooke said to me, "where you belong."

All dressed up tough, the three women looked down at me, the disrespect and contempt rising off Ramona and Brooke like the stink from a swamp. They looked my naked body up and down and smiled their nasty, hatchet-faced smiles. I slowly stood up and stared them back down, ready to go psych if they kept fucking with me. I'd had enough. Fuck these bitches.

"Fucken tough guy cop killer," Ramona said and spat on the floor, "just got fucked by three women. Merry Christmas, Jack 'Bull' Tyson."

"Fuck you, Tyson," Brooke said quietly, "but you eat pussy good."

The three women turned to go, Peyton smiling uncertainly, looking all nervous and shit. The rookie quickly broke away from the two older kitties and ran to me, kissing me on the lips real sexy like. I kissed her back and she gave my big cock a quick squeeze.

"Thanks for being so sweet, Jack," Peyton whispered. "This is the best Christmas I've ever had...I'll never forget it."

Peyton Lewis was a fucken sweetheart, Matt. She stayed on at Pelican Bay for another year, and then left to study psychology or some shit. I hear she's doing good things now, and has grown up kids. Brooke Heinrich got gang-raped in a riot and went to the nuthouse. She's dead now, the fucken bitch. Captain Ramona Ramirez is retired now, but I fucked her a bunch of times before she hung it up. I even nailed her in the ass once just for fun.

There's my Christmas story for you, Matt. I'm sorry I couldn't come up with something a little sweeter, but this shithole don't have too many stories with happy endings. Us finding each other is a pretty good one though, right? You have yourself a good Christmas, Matt...I hope you get plenty of pussy. Peace.

Love from your old man,

Jack "Bull" Tyson

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Holidays to all the readers!!!

12