OZone 10 : illuminNAUGHTY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,876 Followers

Her thoughts were simple, "This is too much work. I need a raise. Another two recordings and this bitch works for Me."

Eight minutes later the front door opens to a tall graying middle aged man with wire rimmed glasses. Gloria puts on her game face, "Hey, Doc. What's shaking? Better yet, what's not shaking?"

He caught her humorous underline about breast implants when she boosted her breasts up with both hands. He shakes his head, "Make an appointment. I could probably make those defy gravity."

Gloria offers him a pissy look, "My boyfriend lifts them for me just fine. No Newton comments neither. I haven't ate breakfast. I'll tell the Boss you're here."

Moving down the hall she see's Jordan stepping from the bathroom, "Did you spray the air freshener? Newcomb's here. Shall I escort him back?"

"Just tell him to come on back."

Yelling over her shoulder, "Yo! Doctor Strangeglove. Come on back." entices Jordan to slap the blond on the shoulder.

"Don't be so disrespectful."

Randall Newcomb glances down the hall to see them mumble between one another before Jordan waves him back with a smile. As he starts back Jordan pushes Gloria toward the front with both hands.

"See what I have to put up with? I should sue her for malpractice. Bet you know all about that don't you, Doc."

Jordan stomps her foot, "GLORIA!!!!!!!"

The blond raises her hands winking, "I'm just teasing. Geez Louise. Have fun Doc. Hey, where's your car keys?"

"Why would you need my car keys?"

Gloria chuckles, "Valet parking. Silicone Valet. Get it?"

He sighs at her silliness, "Unfortunately."

Jordan points with an angered glare, "Lobby. NOW!"

With an evil grin Gloria turns away.

"I'm so sorry Randall. She's on borrowed time."

He smiles allowing his eyes to drift down at Jordan's cleavage taking note of the shadowed nipples shining through. She winks up at him, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

He tilts his head, "Beg your pardon?"

She slides her arm under his, "Randall? How would you like to see me naked?"

He stammers with eyes wide, "Are you hitting on me?"

She pats his arm with her opposite hand, "Oh, no. Not me. I'm happily married. It was merely a question."

Guiding him into the Remedy Room without further hesitation She closes the door behind them. Inside she flips the light switch on then turns to face him, "Randall? May I be blunt with you?"

He swallows and reaches up to adjust his glasses, "Please do."

"Every time you visit me I notice you get shall we say worked up. Is it merely coincidental? My touch? Please enlighten me."

He sighs closing his eyes, "Are you serious? Look at yourself? You have always been stunning. This change in clothing style only corrupts me further."

She grins doing a complete circle in her step to show off her curves. Stopping she puts her hands on her hips, "So, you get turned on by my looks?"

He pouts his lower lip over his upper lip, "Looks. Scent. Touch. Eye contact. Everything about you is breathtaking."

A blush follows exuding through both of them.

Jordan lifts her chin high with a scholarly look, "Thank you, Randall. Here's my proposal. If you accept it I'll make your visits more and more interesting. I need money. I'm not a prostitute. However, I'm willing to go above and beyond the call of duty as long as it stays in Vegas. I would like you to spread the word to only those willing to maintain secrecy. I don't want to lose my license or my Parlor. In exchange for your trust I'll give you the same. No sex. Today's session is on the house if you agree to help me boost my clientele. Agreed?"

He stands in awe of her offer.

"You're dead serious." He challenges.

"No touching me unless I allow it. I can touch you all I want. Agreed?"

He squints at her, "Meaning even--"

She reaches up quickly and grabs his crotch, "EVEN!"

His breath is taken away as he feels an erection build instantly, "And, this session is free. What of the next session? The same?" She grins sheepishly, "I'll do my best to make each time memorable and creative. Tip me what you believe each visit's content is worth. Just don't insult me."

"I wouldn't think of it. Shall I change?" He looks over at the sheet, "New changing blind?"

"No. You can change out here. I'll go change behind there."

She steps around him and turns off the light enticing pitch blackness. Knowing her room she makes her way past him with a pat on his ass to go behind the curtain. On the other side she switches on the flood lamp at first blinding the good Doctor. Then, he spots her shadowy silhouette. "Shadow boxing?"

She blows him a kiss, "You can box I prefer wrestling."

Turning on her CD player for effect she dances silently behind the sheet, "Have a seat, Randall. Take a load off if you get my drift."

He glances behind him to see a chair along the wall beside the door and drags it closer. He decides as he watches her seductively moving to drop his pants and take his polo shirt off over his head letting them drop to the floor. For a moment he hesitates wondering if he was making a mistake. He had a wife at home in Kilpatrick. A wife he adored. Yet, there were girlfriends. It came with the occupation. No reductions without reconstructions. Like Jordy he was hands on.

"I can't see you, Randall. Are you still there?"

He chuckles, "Front row sheet."

She found the remark funny almost snorting, "Good. I want you to sit back and enjoy what you see. We can call this sheet the fabric of reality. Are you undressed?"

He eases his briefs down to his ankles and sits back in the chair to fondle his nurturing erection.

"Yes I am. Are you going to actually get naked?"

She pauses in her sway, "Is that what you want?"

Randall sighs heavily, "Honestly, I picture you naked every time I visit."

"Really? Ok, you've persuaded me. I only have one request."

He says nothing as he awaits her to finish. "Being happily married I'm trying very hard to maintain a certain amount of loyalty to my Husband. I don't necessarily feel comfortable getting naked yet. But, as long as the sheet stays between us I'll give this a shot. Does that seem fair...for now?"

"As a married man I can understand. Should I put my underwear back on?"

She stabs a finger at the sheet, "Certainly not. Enjoy your freedom. I can clean up the mess. You just relax and stroke away."

He admired her zest as he followed orders stroking in slow movements of friction. Watching her slide her shirt up over her shoulders and head to be cast aside behind her he silently whistles.

He could witness her palming her breasts raising them up to kiss at her nipples.

"I love my tits. Do you think i need any surgery done, Randall?"

He chokes, "Are you crazy? If I didn't know better I'd think they were already done. If it wasn't for how bouncy they were I'd swear they were fake. How do you do it?"

She turns sideways and jumps up and down to let him see their shadows bounce repeatedly.

"Sometimes I think God is holding them up for me. That or the Devil. They must both really love me."

Bending over with her butt facing the sheet she unzips the mini skirt and wiggles out of it. Kicking her sandals off before using her toes to slide it away.

"Only panties left, Randall. Should I remove them too?"

He groans, "Ohhhh, please do."

She sighs so that he could hear her, "Here goes NOTHING."

Fingers slide under her panties as she bends over forward, facing him this time. As the panties reach her toes she stands up, "That gave me a chill. My nipples are having a shiver fit."

Randall Newcomb could relate.

His legs were shaking from the exertion build up of his palm rapidly jerking his six inch erection. Jordan giggles moving forward pressing her chest against the thin sheet as it forms around her breasts. The sheet that close to her flesh virtually became transparent against her better judgment, "See what I mean, Randall?"

He stammers at the beauty of her nipples protruding through, wishing he could see her body's entirety. "Yes. I can see their imprint. Am I allowed to touch them?"

She fidgets hissing at her own overriding decision not to allow being touched.

"Softly. No pinching."

He eases forward with his free hand and delicately teases her nipples going from one to the other.

"Better than I ever imagined."

Her sighs could be heard with nervousness at it's heart.

"Are you sitting or standing?"

He repositions back into the chair, "Sitting. My knees are touching the sheet. Here, I'll show you where I'm at. Look at my feet sliding under the veil."

She looks down to see his socks and teases them with toes of her own.

"How's that erection coming, Randall?"

He lightly laughs, "Come see for yourself."

Her dance stops as she bends down to touch her toes, so he presumes, "I think this veil should mask us both for now, Randall. I do have some inSCENTive though."

Her play on words obvious he see's the sheet rise as she stands up. Her left foot forces under the sheet directly between his feet feeling about until he notices her panties dangling between her toes. He releases his cock as her foot gets closer until it touches his dick. Rising upward she feels the crown and drapes her panties around his cock before letting it go.

"Good catch, Randall. Sniff away. Then, please cum all over them."

His heart pounds as he lifts them up to his nose closing his eyes to absorb her scent. The sweet smell raged through his body attacking his dick until his hand thrusts became brutal. Moments of excessive groans Jordan dances along slowly until she hears him exhale in a threat of insanity.

"That's a good Doctor Newcomb. Are my panties wetter than before I gave them to you?"

He falters breathlessly, "Christ woman. This was amazing. I need my massage now after that work out."

She giggles, "Let's just see what we can do about that shall we?"

He notes her hands rising to unclasp the clothes pins at the left end letting the clothe drop while moving to do the same to the right side until she stood between both dangling ends of the sheet. The lamp blinded him looking at it directly.

She teases, "Where were you on the night of February 14th?"

He chuckles, "Making love to my wife."

She carefully unpins the remainder of the sheet and places it over her like a ghost moving about. Swaying back and forth haunting him as she drops to her knees in front of him tugging the sheet up over his lap. From beneath it he feels her hands stroking his cock. Her touch was delightful.

After another twenty strokes she rises and sways her body around his coming up behind his back to massage his shoulders and neck. "That feels great."

She smiles beneath the veil, "So can I count on your help?"

He groans as her grip presses over a knot on his shoulder.

"I can think of four people who could keep this quiet. Two of my Associate's and a Heart Surgeon. I'm certain I could locate more if given time."

She hugs him from behind almost choking him as she kisses his cheek with the sheet between them, "Thank you, Randall. Next time I'll do all of the handiwork down there. Okay?"

He reaches up to pat her head next to his, "You're such a delightful creature. Agreed. Now can we turn that damned light off before it burns out my retina?"

She darts up stepping in front of him allowing him to see her backside perfectly through the sheet before the light goes off. Darkness ruled the room. He sat there quietly as he felt her dance around him like a wraith. The sheet glowed in the dark slightly as he see's it come off of her to be draped over him. He felt like the ghost this time. If only it weren't pitch black he could see her totally naked.

She in turn uses the surrounding gloom to her full advantage. Touching him with graceful palms and tightening fingers along his back and neck before straddling his lap to press her body into his. He could easily feel her nipples graze his face swiftly before racing away. His dick continued to stab skyward as she slid her hips over it so that she sat on him with his dick behind her ass cheeks. Her hands go behind her to roll her palms over the hooded erection.

"This feels like Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore when she was smoothing that clay vase."

He felt like cumming all over again. As a matter of fact he did. Lightly. His grunts made her smile.

"Oooooooo! All hollow for Eve. Randall? You're white as a ghost. I think our session is over. Let me get dressed then I'll turn on the light."

Her weight removed he exhales, "I might need two appointments next time."

She giggles locating her panties then her skirt slipping them on. Finding her shirt finishes her blind retrieval. A light switch goes on behind him.

" There you go, Doctor Newcomb. Get dressed and let me know when you can come again?"

He grunts pulling his pants up over his briefs as he watches her fold the sheet up and remove the clothes line, stashing them away in a cabinet.

"I will indeed. I have your business card. I'll forward your number to my Associates and explain the necessity of silence."

Shirt tucked in he pats his hands together, "I'm not walking out of here without tipping you. Don't argue with me."

Carefully digging into his wallet he pulls out $300.00 and forces it into her hands. "$200.00 more when you get braver."

She faintly grins showing him her wedding band.

"I can't get too brave. As delightful as that might sound. I'll see what I can do to earn at least $400 of that."

He nods, "Until next time. Don't spook away the locals."

She opens the door and ushers him out respectfully.

"Get some sun, Swayze."

"Dim the light next time, Demi."

Gloria Marquette waits until he leaves the building giving Jordan time to seal herself away in her office. Then, she sneaks into the Remedy Room and gathers her things.

Once was enough today avoiding the risk of getting busted.

She would view her material that night and decide if it was enough.

"Maybe I'll just swindle that Niptucker too."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,876 Followers
12