P Pippa 02

Story Info
P Pippa participates in the "event" and all.
1.6k words
2.14
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

P Pippa 02

"See P Pippa? That wasn't so bad, right? Now lean into your Mistress Luci and put your face between my titties that I let out for you and tell me how you feel about what just happened."

"Well, I know that you got mad when I jumped away so fast because I couldn't finish my end of the event."

"LOL, event, that's funny. Listen, it's OK sweetie and Dale managed to finish anyways, so, LOL, he didn't care and all, but wow, LOL, you are a good runner, aren't you? Anyways, with your knowledge of geometry and biology, well, it never occurred to me how two guys and one girl could make such a perfect circle on the floor where everyone's mouth and middle sections were busy, so."

"Well, I was curious and all and (yum, yum, yum) you were nice about talking to me about it and all, so."

"Hmmm, and you never let out the "safe" word, LOL, which was you screaming at the top of lungs for Josie to coming running from her bedroom and all, so. LOL, which she wouldn't have heard anyways from all her screaming from what Po Boy was doing to her in there. OMG, to which my boyfriend is still listening to from this side of her bedroom door and all (even I think he's a perv sometimes)!"

"Ooh, leave him be, Luci (yum, yum, yum), I can't do a round two."

"Hmmm, suckle me and tell me that we might do this again, P Pippa. Oh, and you know, feel free to tell me how there has been a nerd dick in your mouth before this. I mean, righ?"

"Well, nerds are a lonely sort sometimes, but only back in the day, Luci (yum, yum, yum)."

"LOL, your secret is safe with me, P Pippa. Anyways, let me gather my voyeur boyfriend and leave you be and as promised, you can instigate the next, LOL, event and all, but remember, you brought up blood letting in the first place, so you owe me, P Pippa!"

"I mentioned a Vampire movie! Anyways, I'm not sorry that we had the event. I mean, I'm sorry that Dale is just standing leaking on the hallway floor and all, but other than that and as long as this remains private and all, well."

I mean, I know that I said I wasn't stupid in the first chapter, but as I thought about how "un private" things already were with Luci, Dale, Po Boy and the roomie in the house, well, hi, I'm P Pippa and I'm stupid, I think.

Anyways, wow, my nerd friend Louise stopped by to tell me about her experiences from Po Boy's barnyard party with Jeremy (and then with Vic).

"Well P Pippa, the good news is that there are so many stories out there that you can hand wave off every one of them and no one will ever be to piece together the truth, however."

"Stop Louise, there is no "however" and I'm hand waving off everything and all stories!"

"Excuse me P Pippa, but I'm speaking now. So, however, it makes perfect sense to me about the story where you were returning a egg beater to that freaky Luci and that then she used that egg beater to force you into wearing a cute and frilly servant uniform and then the freaky couple walked you into their back bedroom where you came up a naked human flesh Tic-Tac-Toe game outline made up of eight naked men laying on their backs with their hard X's and O's pointing straight up and then there were ten exotic snake charmer girls dressed in sheer and flowy costumes with sexy facial veils and there were five dressed in black costumes and there were five dressed in white costumes and how they were the game pieces and that they would kneel in the appropriate game square with snakes over their shoulders and how the freaky girl Luci made you keep score way off to the side in your frilly and cute servant uniform while holding a clipboard and a feather pen and that you were well on the outside looking in is the only true story and all, so."

"Oh, well, um, the servant uniform wasn't all that frilly, but the clipboard was really heavy and all, so it was hard to keep up with which exotic snake charmer girl was kneeling where and I swear Louise, by the time it was over, well, I was confused that I didn't even know there was a sex show going on (but I could totally wear one of those sheer and flowy costumes). I mean, I'm innocent, Louise!"

"I know, P Pippa and I'm glad that you're a sexually innocent cross dresser, but listen, I mean, now that I have had sex and all, well, I wouldn't be mad if you happened to drop a hint to the freaky couple that you know of a horny nerd girl who just might be interested in such an event and if they insist on you being there and if you promise to not look at me from certain angles and all, P Pippa, well damn it, P Pippa, now that I've been sexed, well, I need more and no is knocking on my door since my rolls in the hay loft with Jeremy and then Vic and all, P Pippa! So?"

"Well, I mean, I'm all shy about sex and stuff and the thought you possibly seeing naked from the wrong angle is alarming to me and all, but if there is an outside chance that I ever see or speak with the freaky couple, you know, I'll throw your name out there and all."

"And I was being polite with my "seeing me from certain angles" statement, P Pippa. I mean, I know who lives with you and I'm sure that over the past year that there have been more than a few awkward angles and all from both sides, so. And by the way, apparently, and who knew, I have nice thighs that transition just as nicely, so throw that out there too! And trust me P Pippa, if and when you ever have sex, well, you'll understand better why I'm putting all this out there. I mean, with your sexual innocence and all, right? And by the way, here's a tip that Vic gave me in the hay loft after Jeremy left, the pointy thing goes in any hole."

Well folks, no, things had gone far enough and there were enough confusing stories out there to hand wave off and all, so, my house was not going to become a hosting spot for circles of human flesh. I mean, Luci and Dale jumped at the chance to have Louise join them at their place and all and I only stopped by to make sure everything was cool all, right?

"Ooh, so my funny little P Pippa brought me nerd boobs today? I mean, nerd boobs three sweaters deep and all, but still, right?"

"Well, Louise believes the way her thighs transition and all, so."

"Oh, I'll be sure that you get a full report, P Pippa. Now, go say to Dale while I start the sweater removal process and by the way, geez, take your time, I guess."

Well, Louise does love her thick and fuzzy sweaters and all. Besides, with each sweater pull over, right?

"Dale, I brought nerd boobs to the event and I really wanted to thank you for not taking me too far last time and I'm really sorry for my, well, my lack of follow through."

"Well, I'll tell you what, P Pippa, Luci found this thing circulating on Chang and we might try to re-enact a Tic-Tac-Toe game next weekend and she would love for you to keep score and all with a feather pen and a clipboard, but I would insist on you wearing a cute and frilly outfit, so?"

"With ruffled undies, Dale?"

"Well, I don't remember that part of circulating story, but sure, P Pippa, with fancy ruffled undies and all, so?"

"Well, if for no other reason than to help the snake charmer girls with their sheer and flowy costumes and all, so."

"Alright then, so, give me a little kiss before you leave?"

Alright fine, I thought he wanted a smack on the lips, but if the clipboard was too heavy for me than pushing against his downward movements wasn't going to work and all, right?

"Well, you sucked on Luci's boobs enough last time, so we're even now."

"Fine, I sucked on both of Luci's boobs and then your fat rod has been in mouth twice, so it's a tie and all, so."

"So, stay around and peek a little. I mean, the word on Chang is that the nerd girl has an amazing transition silhouette and if you get a view with the right angle and all, well, the word is that angle is just as amazing, so. I mean, bare nerd thighs at an angle and all, right P Pippa?"

"Well, I only thought I would here long enough to return Luci's egg beater and all and I have to get home to feed Josie and Po Boy because it's Thursday, but I guess I have a few minutes yet and all, so."

I mean, I couldn't stay too long because I had to feed the roomie and Po Boy and then get to work on finding five white sheer costumes and five black sheer costumes and don't even get me started on the sexy face veils, right?

End P Pippa 02