P3rvert Ch. 01

Story Info
A secret diary of a pervert exhibitionist.
4.8k words
4.17
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers

Date: 23 Apr 2022

Saturday noon. I entered the park from its back entrance. It was a big park which had an area that was dense with trees and it gave you a feeling that you were in a forest. This area of the park is notorious for hosting couples that want to be spicy with their relationship. And this day I wanted to give it a chance to, maybe, find something fun to watch. This is also, the first day, when I decided to embrace my exhibition kink.

I wandered the park until I got a spot to feel comfortable and then I removed my clothes. The trees were quite thick here so even if the air wasn't humid, I was sweating. I took off my shoes and socks too and I went barefoot into the grassy patch, which made me think about how easy it would be for anyone to see me like this. I don't know why but I have always been a bit self conscious about my figure. My body is not what most consider skinny. My hips are wide and there isn't much skin on them. My thighs, which most women look at with admiration because they are slender, aren't too tall or too short either and even though I don't care all that much for the shape of my butt, I prefer that to looking flat or fat in any sense.

The air around me was warm and moist and as soon as I felt like I was ready to start playing my show, I pulled out a blue pill and took it in and waited for the thing to kick in. I looked at the sky and noticed that it looked very beautiful. There was some yellowish hue of clouds in it but most of the sun was already gone behind the mountains. That meant that I would spend a few hours in the woods pleasuring myself. A few moments after that, I fell into ecstasy, imagining myself in the arms of another woman and having sex with her. This time it wouldn't be like the one before, where she would take everything I offered her. No, this time we would both take everything from each other and make our own love.

Having the scenario in my head, I grabbed my junk and began to work it out. I was feeling pretty excited by now, I felt confident, and after taking the pill, I felt good enough to start making noises and moaning in pleasure. I started rubbing myself and thinking about all the different ways I could express my pleasure through my moans and my noises. As I started to imagine a scenario where my lover came to me and I was lying in bed while she caressed my skin, I felt my body getting tense. Then, out of nowhere, I heard some noises close by. I froze knowing that I was coming close to me and my body didn't want to cooperate with me anymore.

I laid there, unable to do anything, and saw a female figure appearing in front of me. It was a police woman. Shit luck, I thought knowing that I would get in jail for this. The police woman stopped, noticing me, and then walked towards me. As her footsteps approached me, I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact to come. When she stopped right beside me, I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her uniform was a little different that the regular one I know. The pants were short shorts, a black tank top underneath her shirt and her boots seemed lighter than the rest of her uniform. She looked kind of young and her hair looked very dark and curly.

She stood still staring at me and I just stared back at her. I knew what was going to happen, so I braced myself mentally. But then I see how she pulled out her gun and pointed it at me. What? I thought, shocked. I'm scared. What the hell did she mean to do? I looked down and saw her hand holding the gun tightly and her index finger pressing the trigger. Oh dear god no, this was all happening so fast and I couldn't understand it. I was scared shitless, and at the same time I was confused. Why was she doing this? Was she trying to kill me? Did she want to rape me? I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in place. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. I was paralyzed.

"Remove the hand from your crotch and put both hands up." She utter with a serious voice. I did as told.

I tried to say something but no words came out. How do I explain this? She asked, clearly annoyed. "Look at me!"

I kept looking at her, but I couldn't do anything, like I was in a trance. My cock was hard as a rock and was twitching like crazy with caught her attention. I had never been more embarrassed. I wanted to scream "Fuck, no! Fuck, NO!" But of course I said nothing, just kept looking at her with fear in my eyes. After a long moment she lowered her gun pointing to my crotch.

"What were you trying to do?" She asked.

"I......"

I struggled but I can't remember. I was too scared. "I don't know...."

"Well, do you expect me to believe you? All naked stroking the hell out of it in the middle of nowhere?"

My heart was beating like crazy and I began to breathe heavily. Seeing that, the female cop sighted and slowly approached me, putting her gun back. When she got very close to me, she firmly grabbed my balls and asked "Did you came?"

I shook my head slowly and that made her have a big smirk on her face.

"Good." She responded while squeezing my balls slowly.

Then, suddenly, she started to squeeze harder and harder, almost crushing them. It hurt like hell and I screamed in agony. She squeezed them one last time, giving them a strong shake until I felt her hand releasing them and quickly after that I felt her knee striking me in the belly and fell on my knees. Then she kicked me several times and I rolled on my side in pain. When I turned back to look at her she was standing next to me with a sadistic smile on her lips. She looked at me and told me to get up and lay my back to a tree. I did as told once again.

She got close to me, looking at me with an intense stare and began stroking my penis lightly. I was shaking uncontrollably.

She leaned closer until I felt her breath against my ear. She spoke. "It's ok. Take deep breaths...it feels nice doesn't it?" She smiled and continued stroking it. Then she started moving her fingers and stroking me faster and faster. It felt really weird.

I looked at her with horror filled eyes and tried to say something but I could only whimper.

"If you touch me you'll get hurt." She said softly.

"But...."

"No buts."

"Please......it feels sooo good."

She looked at me kind of annoyed and began to stroke my cock faster, making me moan and beg her for me to touch her. A few seconds passed by and at one moment she stopped abruptly and slapped me twice on the face. Hard. Then she smelled the palm of her hand that was stroking my junk and once again her sadistic smile appeared on her pretty face. She brought her palm toward her mouth and licked it. "Oh, you taste so good." I began blabbering incoherently while watching her licking her hand as if she was enjoying herself. Then placed it back on my dick and continued to stroke it vigorously.

"Fine, right hand, my butt."

When I heard that my hand immediately went there and began to squeeze it hard. Her ass was firm and soft at the same time and I loved touching it. My eyes were locked on her breasts but I knew I didn't had any chance to see them or feel them. Precum began to come out from my tip and after she noticed it, she began to take as much of it on her fingers then she began to taste some of it and gave me to taste it too.

"It taste weird but not bad," the woman said, "Like, you know, when you're eating something sweet but it has a strange aftertaste because that's just how you always think of things, but this is way better."

She continued to stroke me again and this time her movements slowed and became more relaxed. I was looking right in her eyes and asked her if it was okay for me to cum but she shook her head and told me to hold on. A few minutes went by and I started to be desperate. I was moaning like crazy, begging for her to let me release what was inside my balls but she didn't respond, only giggled.

After what seemed like forever, she finally stopped and removed her hand from my penis. Then I heard "......cum!"

When I heard that, my junk immediately began to shoot out big loads of semen. My moans were uncontrollably loud and the woman was smirking at me. After I completely emptied all that was in my balls, she grabbed it again and said "One more time, c'mon!"

I tried to escape but couldn't because she was stroking it so fast and hard that it was so hard for me to move a muscle. She started to moan while I was begging her to stop.

"One more time sweetie and then I let you kiss my boobs. C'mon, do it for me. I know you have it in you." My mind was going crazy.

"I can't....!"

"Yes you can. Look at this big hard cock of yours. Of course you can do it one more time."

"It hurts!"

"I know but you like it."

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"

"CUM!"

She kept telling me to cum while I was in agony and after some time I felt something coming from my cock. I didn't knew if it was semen but something was. It was more like my dick was squirting in that moment when I reached my climax. The female come excited, began to giggle at what she saw.

And after all that pain, she released my cock and removed the clothes covering her boobs. I put my hands on them and then I slowly began to squeeze them. Her nipples felt really nice and smooth. My hands were moving all around her breasts, massaging them and kissing and sucking them. I kissed her nipples and then moved my hands onto her ass. My tongue slid across her nipples and I licked it, tasting it, and they were so soft and plump.

"Do you like them?" she asked which I nodded.

She let me have my way with her boobs for some time until she was called on the radio to respond back. That was when our little playtime ended. On her way back she told me that if she ever catch me again, she will arrest me. I didn't knew what to feel at that time but now when I'm writing this, I really want to see her again.

Date: 28 Apr 2022

Evening. I took a walk around the city. The sun was setting and I liked it that way. Everything was glowing orange, and red, and black. Everything was getting dark. As I walked down the street I ended up in a dark alleyway. There, I saw a girl that was almost the same age as me sitting on a bench, smoking a cigarette and talking on the phone. I looked around the area and saw no one. In that time my junk began to get hard and I knew what I was supposed to do.

Without hesitating, I removed my pants and boxers, starting to stroke myself until I got fully hard. Then, I slowly approached her. She didn't noticed me until the moment where she finished her cigarette and threw it on the ground. I was in front of her, hard on, while she was talking on the phone. We locked on eyes, and it was like she understood that she didn't had a chance to get out so she quickly grabbed my junk and began to stroke me. The girl tried to act on the phone like nothing was happening but she was struggling. I wasn't helping her either. From time to time I would grab my cock and slap her face with it.

I was jerking off in front of her and she opened her mouth thinking that I want to ejaculate in her mouth but she was so wrong. My hips pushed forward and the tip touched her lips, slowly going inside the mouth. Then she realized what was happening and opened her mouth wider. I pushed forward, moving faster and faster until it hit her tongue. The feeling of it entering her mouth was so incredible and exciting. My hips kept pushing forward and she was swallowing everything I was doing and it was making me feel great. She was still trying to talk on the phone. Then her body tensed and I knew she was about to cum. I pulled out of her mouth and came inside her mouth, leaving her tongue in place. I grabbed her chin and pulled it upward so that she would swallow everything she had been given.

After that, I waited for her to finish talking on the phone, still being in front of her with my junk hard. She tried to avoid looking at my cock but couldn't. Finally, she gave in and kept staring at it until she finished talking on the phone. Then she asked "You want more?"

"Yes." I responded.

The girl put her phone on the bench and began to suck it. The look in her eyes was very innocent. I began to caress it, massaging it gently and she let me.

I continued doing that, slowly and gently massaging the girl's neck and then I grabbed her neck hard and hold it tight for a few seconds. She was giving in, letting me choke her. When I released my hand she let a big gasp then I inserted my cock inside her mouth and started to do it.

My hands were holding her head tight, my hips were moving fast and my cock went in and out of her mouth. This girl was making noises which made me even harder than I already was. I pulled out of her mouth and I began to slap her face with it but this time she was enjoying it.

"Do you want to feel it inside you?" I asked which the girl smiling nodded at me. She pulled her jeans and panties down then she bend over the wall. My junk was wet enough to easily go through her so I grabbed her hips confident and put it inside her. The girl began to moan when she felt my cock going inside I could tell she was enjoying it. I kept thrusting into her, hitting her pussy and it was getting wetter by each second.

"More! Don't stop!" She begged me.

I pumped her pussy harder and faster. It felt like heaven in there, and she started to get louder and louder.

She kept moaning and screaming. My heart started to beat faster and my cock kept pumping her pussy and it was really uncomfortable but I wasn't going to stop. After around thirty minutes, I felt like I was going to cum but I found it difficult to think where to do it. I wanted to cum inside of her but I was afraid that this might get her pregnant. But pounding her pussy as hard as I did was making me having a tough time thinking so I ended up emptying my balls inside her. After that I removed my cock and got on my knees. When I saw the first drop of cum coming out from her pussy, I grabbed her butt and started to eat her pussy.

The girl was moaning in pleasure and in a few seconds she reached her climax. I, in the other hand, was tasting my own cum from her pussy and this was making me super hard. It made me feel a little bit weird thinking that I like the taste of cum but it was mine. Mine cum. So it was alright for me to like its taste. I kept licking her pussy until I was sure that all of my cum was out from her then I rose up. And the girl turned over to me.

"Fuck, that was so hot. Did you just swallow all the cum you shoot in me?"

"Yep...."

"Holy fuck...." the girl said licking her lips.

We began to make out. Our tongues touching, our lips touching, our hands grabbing. We were playing with each other's bodies so that we were both satisfied. At one time, she had her hands on my butt squeezing it while we were kissing so hungrily.

"I want to fuck you again." I said softly to her.

"Of course. Whenever you want, I'm yours."

"I want to make you my personal slut."

"Yes!" The girl whispered.

I took advantage of the place and moment that no one will come over to see us and I tried to slidy cock back inside her while we were standing up and when I managed to do it we continued to make out.

It was an awesome night. I felt so good and the girl also that she didn't wanted me to go yet until she sucked my junk again. And I think that I probably spent an hour sitting on the bench with her sucking me until she was satisfied. At the end, we exchanged numbers, her name was Amy, and I promised her that I will contact her very soon.

Date: 30 Apr 2022

It was early in the morning and I was in a place that is rarely visited by people. It was an abandoned parking lot near a big abandoned building. I wanted to go inside amd adventure myself in the naked but right before I did that, I saw a car coming in the parking lot. It stopped there and I saw the front door of the car opening. It was a woman, redhead, in her twenties sitting in the car looking in her phone. She had big boobs, a white transparent tank top, and a pair of blue jeans shorts.

It was clearly a new adventure right in front of my eyes so I took advantage of it. I began to rub my junk until it got to the perfect size then I began to slowly approach her car. My heart was beating hard, my legs were twitching and also my cock. I don't know how long I had been standing there watching her when she suddenly raised her head and looked around in panic. She seemed so surprised when she realized she was alone.

I was beside the driving seat where she was sitting and I saw her looking at my junk impressed.

"I'll call the cops!" She said.

"If you wanted it you could've already done it."

"You're right...." She said then threw her phone in the back seat of the car and began to massage my balls with one hand and using the other to stroke my junk. Her moves weren't too strong but they were very sensual, stimulating and arousing. The more that I felt them, the harder my dick was and I was ready to put it in her mouth. I grabbed her hair tightly and I slowly slid it inside her mouth. Her cheeks were full of air, breathing was hard, she needed something to pull herself up, and it was like she was waiting for the same thing from me. I began to move my dick inside her mouth and we were both moaning in pleasure. I held onto her hair tighter, not wanting to let go of her. After some time, she started to open her mouth wide and then I shoved my dick deeper inside of her throat.

She kept on chewing on my dick so much that my cock started to hurt slightly.

I pulled out of her throat and then started to pump my hips against her mouth. She licked it, her tongue brushing it and my cock throbbed in pain. I could barely control myself. I moved my hand onto her boobs while she was licking my junk. Her nipples were soft and I wanted nothing more than to feel them between my fingers.

I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them a few times. Her nipples were sensitive, so sensitive that they began to bounce up against my hands. They were almost like small bouncy balls. I kept squeezing them, and my hand started to sweat. She was moaning loudly, her breath heavy, her breasts vibrating in sync with my strokes. I felt how close I was to exploding but I needed to last longer.

Her mouth wrapped itself around my cock and then slowly and carefully placed it inside of her mouth again. The pain and pleasure felt really good. My body was convulsing, my face was contorted and every muscle in my body was pulsing hard like I was having a seizure. Her mouth was sucking it as if she was eating it. All the way inside, the more I was pumping my hips against her mouth. Her mouth was still working so vigorously, so vigorously that the only time it was letting go was when she was spitting it out.

"Fuck, this is so good." The girl said kissing the tip of it.

"You like the taste?" I asked caressing her face.

"Better than I expected."

"Seeing that no one is here but us, don't you want to ride me?"

"That's not a bad idea," she responded smiling. "Hop on in the back, I'll take care of you."

I went in the back of the car and I saw her how she took off her clothes. She looked so hot. After that, she closed the door from the driver side and went in the back too, having a big smirk on her pretty face. My eyes were locked on her vagina and I couldn't avert them. We started to make out while my hands were massaging her big boobs and nipples.

"God...your boobs are so amazing." I said excited.

"Thank you. This makes me wet."

Because the taste of her lips were that good, I wanted to delay the riding for a bit so I slid one of my hand from her boobs to her pussy and I began to finger her. That made her moan even louder and I was now completely lost in pleasure. I was going wild and she felt so fucking good, so good that my mind just went blank and all I could hear were the muffled noises she was making. My fingers were going wild inside her, stroking the walls of her insides, making this girl speak gibberish. It was so hot.

AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers
12