P3rvert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers

"Okay, time to let me fuck your brains out." she said hopping on top of me.

Her pussy was already wet and what she had to do was to put some spit on my cock. Once she done it, the girl grabbed my cock and slowly inserted inside her. And when all of it was inside, she began to ride me like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't even fully process the feeling of going inside because she moved so fast on me. And now she was riding me hard while my hands was on her butt, slapping and squeezing on it.

"Damn, you move so good." I uttered.

"This dick is so good for my pussy."

"Your ass is godly!" I said and slapped her ass hard.

"AAAGGGHH!"

We were doing each other like horny animals and I could tell that she loved it. Then suddenly she started to ride faster while her thighs were trembling. She moaned loudly while her hands were clenched on my neck. When the orgasm came, it hit so fast and so hard that I felt everything. And everything else too. It felt like everything. My world had turned upside down. Everything was gone. Her breathing was so heavy, mine too. We were looking in each other's eyes, smiling.

I tried to look down on her to see how my semen would drop down from her pussy but she didn't wanted to pull my cock out from her just yet.

"No no no. More." The girl said and began to ride me again. The sounds were louder due to the cum that was dripping and her thighs slapping mine was making the semen become thin threads between out thighs.

At this point, I realized that she liked it more than expected and by her movements, she haven't had sex in some time. So I took a moment to calm myself and let her have fun with my junk. I grabbed her neck amd began to squeeze on it a little harder and this made her go faster on me. In a few moments I felt her legs starting to shook, her moans were louder. Then, she reached her climax and still in that stage, the girl kept moving. And to shook both of us, I observe how she immediately rose up that my cock fell down from her pussy and she started to squirt all over my abdomen.

"HOLY FUCK! FUUUUUUCK! GOD DAAAAAMNNN!! THIIS FEEELS SOOO GOOOOOOD!"

After she was done with releasing her juices on me, she began to rub her pussy on my abs and then went to massage my junk with it.

"Wow....that was awesome," I said under my breath.

"You tell me about it. I never knew I could do that."

"You haven't squirted before?" I asked surprised.

"No! That's why I'm so shocked about it," she responded still rubbing her pussy on my cock.

"Dang...well there you have it."

I had my fun and it was time for me to go but something made me stay a little. She got down from me and began to lick her juices from my body and that made my junk go hard again. And when she noticed it she began to suck it again. But this time, very slow. It was nice because it gave me some time to relax and have a really good time while her mouth was playing with my cock. Time goes by and I noticed that, looking at the clock from her car, for fifteen minutes she had been sucking my cock nonstop.

I knew that I had it in me for just one release so I grabbed her head and began to move my hips up and down, fucking her mouth. She started to moan and was accepting my movements on her. So I kept doing it slowly while she used one of her hands to massage my balls. Minute by minute I felt how I was getting ready tp finish so I held it in until it was too late. When that time came, I began to increase my speed and kept increasing until I ejaculated inside her mouth. This girl was such a good time, after I was done, she kept sucking it till the last drop.

Having her lips soaked in my cum just made me want to kiss her, so we began to make out. I kinda wanted to see her again but I didn't want to ask for her number, to not think I was some kind of a desperate. I noticed that her phone was on the back seat so I began to look out for it. When I found it, I grabbed it and unlocked it, then took a picture of my cock being held in her palm. I put my number into her contact and attached to it the picture of my junk.

"I have to go so call me if your mouth starts missing my cock." I said then kissed her lips.

I haven't tried this trick with any girl but I kinda hoped for it to work. If not, she was a good girl and at least I have a great memory of her. When I arrived at the rest of my clothes and began to dress up, I heard my phone getting a text. It was from her and attached to it was a nice picture of her amazing boobs.

[For sure I'll call you! Have this whenever you miss my boobs and want to jerk off. Kisses!]

The text made me smirk like a stupid. But I knew that I've made a new friend. God, is so good to be a perverted exhibitionist.

AllonP
AllonP
8 Followers
12