Pacific Princess

Story Info
Lust on a cruise rescues James from shame.
3.6k words
3.74
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A summer afternoon, lazily fantasising halfway through "The Love Boat".

So much skin on display, so much skin. Everywhere you looked there were bodies of varying size & age & stretch & exposure & James had spent 2 days of his first ever cruise trying not to stare at examples he found particularly pleasing from beneath his sunglasses. The paperback he'd brought with him served as good cover for his voyeurism but a combination of creeping guilt & visible arousal had sent him scurrying to the countless bars & the cooling effects of air conditioning.

"Jesus I thought only old retired couples & rich widows went on cruises" he thought to himself as he sipped at a beer & mopped his brow. He'd never thought of himself as a cruise person & had lengthily resisted the insistence of Wilson in Accounts that "he'd love it, it's not like you imagine, it's exactly what you need" until an afternoon of weakness had let him email over details about one "he must go on" & then he knew he was on the hook.

Gradually his innate pessimism about the whole affair had been chipped away & he'd started to look forward to the idea of two weeks of sunlight & warm breezes & hours of nothing but reading & relaxing. The alien nature of the cruise had begun to thrill him as if it was some kind of spontaneous walk through a mysterious neighbourhood. This is not something you normally do, this is a break from your rigorously observed routine & it feels exciting.

But the bodies, the skin, the shapes & textures & curves, the hands that slowly rub lotion into soft flesh & the women who bathe in sunlight, bikini tops unclasped & draped across smooth round breasts glowing pale surrounded by suntan, how their chests stir & heave with breath & movement, the drops of water sliding down into their cleavage as they sip at sweating cocktails...he didn't anticipate this.

The quiet bar & the cold beer were bringing his old self back to him & with the lowered pulse rate & the sweat-free brow came the same reserve, the same slump, the same numbness to everything around him. A creeping retreat back to the bubble he should've left on dry land. Enough loneliness had passed for James to take comfort in the life that had formed around him & apathy had ensured he'd never tried to change it.

Watching the procession of women in bikinis he considered scandalous had caused his brain to cough up an unwanted reminder of the last time he'd been with anyone & two beers in it was all he could think about. Julie from the Admin dept at work, beautiful Julie who'd flirted with him at lunch for a month before having to outright ask him whether he'd like to go see a movie, grab something to eat etc etc.

It'd been a nice evening & they'd shared the cursory details expected of a first date but James had been overwhelmingly nervous from the outset. He'd told himself that it was ordinary first date jitters & that he was out of practise but deep down he knew that it was because he'd felt the first stirrings of a lust he'd long spent smothering. Julie was a gorgeous woman: kind, caring, funny, warm. Also, as James wouldn't admit to himself, she had a fabulous body & the outfit she wore made that abundantly clear. The skinny jeans she wore hugged her full thick ass & clung to her curvaceous hips but James couldn't help focusing on her low-cut blouse which showed a large amount of her big soft breasts.

He still hated himself for, in his eyes, spending the entire night staring at her cleavage. This was the behaviour of a Neanderthal & James had always considered himself above it but here he was stealing glimpses at the (beautiful round perfect big) breasts of his date & Julie didn't deserve this. He'd almost apologised for it but then Julie had invited him back to hers for a nightcap & before his decency had a chance to decline he'd said yes & there they were in her small & tidy apartment making out on the couch.

Now three beers in he didn't want to pore over the details of that night again but alcohol & self-loathing were controlling him now. James had known from his adolescent years that he was a "tit man", that his fantasies always revolved around busty women & this had only grown more intense & lurid over the years. This lay at the core of his self-hatred, how he wished he could quash this streak of objectification which ran through him like a stain. James was intensely aware of his flaw once Julie had unbuttoned her blouse & his hand was guided to her breasts.

Initially he froze but his caveman brain soon took over & he squeezed & stroked them, feeling her nipples harden between his fingers as he pinched & rolled them. Julie's hand went to his crotch & unzipped his jeans, his hard cock soon out & being run between Julie's fingers. He filled his palms with her tits & squeezed them together, bouncing & crushing them against each other, Julie softly moaning in his ear as he rubbed her dark nipples.

He was almost completely absorbed in lust until one thing brought his left brain crashing through the gates of dissolution. Julie was rubbing & stroking his cock faster & faster & grinding her pussy against his leg. Another sip of beer brings more back to him. Julie moved from the couch, her beautiful boobs brushing deliberately against his face, before pushing him back. She knelt on the floor between his legs & looked at him, her gorgeous eyes locking him like pinwheels. Then those words he'll take to the grave.

"Do you want it between my tits?" It was like a pitcher of water to the face. At first he was confused at this alien inquiry but then the reserve he dragged with him like an immense boulder crushed him like a bug. His cock, before this so hard & so eager, retreated like a recalcitrant soldier & he babbled something to Julie about "not quite understanding what you mean". This wasn't how people expressed their love with each other, it was...wrong.

Needless to say he swiftly dressed & made the exit Julie suggested. His subway journey back home was a confusing one. People don't do that do they? How can people do that? Maybe in dirty movies but that's purely for perverts & Julie seems so nice... Is it me? I don't know what happens between people, do they do that? Why was I so shocked?

By the end of the fourth beer he was listing with the ship & remembering how he'd got home, lay in bed still puzzling over the events of the evening & had indulged his weekly quota of masturbation while picturing Julie's perfect breasts in his hands. That was the last time he'd been with anybody & as far as he was concerned that would never change.

***

James was so lost in drunken remorse that he didn't notice the woman enter the bar & take a seat at the table opposite him. He didn't notice her slowly sipping a cocktail, casting long glances in his direction, idly coiling her long dark hair around her fingers. He didn't notice her black dress clinging to her body, her beautiful skin pale against the midnight velvet, her legs crossing & uncrossing, her feet twirling circles in the air. Most of all he didn't notice how the cut of her dress allowed a generous proportion of her considerable chest to be very visible, he didn't notice how her large breasts heaved & shook with every one of her elegantly pronounced movements.

James had decided (he was on vacation after all & in the middle of the ocean on top of that) to get destructively drunk. It was the only thing that'd kill the memories making him squirm with a self-hatred which threatened to send him leaping over the edge & allowing the water to swallow him up. More beer, he needs more beer.

He carefully stands, gripping the table for balance & makes his way to the bar but something halts him. He can sense eyes on him before he even notices his new neighbour. They lock together & he instantly feels a desire long since dormant, a premature burial along with that night but now its claws tear through the earth & claim him once more.

Before he's aware of the caveman wrenching control again he looks at her with a want which shoots through his body like a teenage crush. Images flash across his mind as he takes in the full extent of her dreamlike beauty: his hands on her face as they kiss, her soft breaths against his ear as he presses himself against her, his hands tracing the outline of her full ass, sliding up the curves of her body before losing himself in the warm softness of her...

"B340." The voice is so soft that it seems to drift in from the distant murmur which floats in from the deck.

"B340. Come to B340."

The words seem scrambled amongst the alcohol & the shame & the lust. James is walking behind the mysterious stranger down one of the long hallways before it dawns on him that it's a cabin number.

"Wait is it your cabin? Are we going to your cabin? I don't remember..." The words trail off as James watches her drift down the endless corridor. Midnight velvet clings to her & James openly looks at her rounded ass seducing him into her cabin. A twinge of reproach pinches him but an overwhelming urge beats it down.

Time no longer seems to follow them; they could've been walking for hours or seconds. Proportion seems to flicker in & out of cohesion.

"How long is this corridor?" James asks but his words disappear into the dark wood panelling. Hundreds of identical doors pass them by. James can't make out the numbers anymore: are they runes? Symbols? What do they mean? He's constantly snapped back into focus by his voluptuous guide & the contours of her body which ground him like an invisible thread. There's a glow in the pitch-black distance, they're nearer & nearer & there it is: a thick wooden door with the number "B340".

She opens it with a touch & enters. Before James is able to take in the luxurious Art Deco trappings she takes his hand & pulls him against her. They kiss long & hard, their tongues dancing together, her hands stroking his head as he gingerly rubs her hips. The soft velvet feels like memories of childhood beaches, of hot summer holidays & the innocence of noticing girls for the first time, how desire grew in him like magic & mystery.

She pulls him further & further into the urges he's smothered for so long & soon he is achingly hard, his cock pressing into her soft belly. She rubs him through his jeans while edging down his body. As she undoes them & pulls his underwear down & his hard cock bounces free, nodding with excitement before her thick red lips, he can feel a rumbling from some indistinct point in time & space building in intensity. She licks up the length of his prick before swallowing it into her mouth & sucking it with a loud pop. Her tongue swirls around his tip & the feeling of her wet mouth against the sensitivity of his hard cock is a heaven he's deprived himself of for too long.

She kisses & runs her plump lips over the head of his cock which twitches with carnal urges it hasn't felt in a lifetime. James is worried he won't last much longer when she starts to lick & suck his balls while jerking his dick so he moves her up to his face & kisses her hard, his tongue shoving into the same mouth which just had his dick & his balls in them. No shame though, just pure appetite & a rumbling intensity.

James gropes her thick ass & smacks it hard delighting in how it shakes against his hand. He strokes the velvet struggling to contain her big full breasts, pushing them together to create a cleavage which makes his stomach drop in it's lewdness. She moans as he buries his face in them, rubbing his lips & tongue all over her soft titflesh. He's lost in them, smothered in their warmth & dizzy from the pressure building in his cock. He's ready to burst (& a part of him knows exactly where he wants all of his hot sticky cum to splash over) but the rumble somewhere in the room tells him he's not ready yet.

The mysterious saviour pulls him to the bed & James starts to remove the rest of his clothes. As he lays back he watches her unzipping her dress while gently stroking his cock which feels almost painful in it's hardness. She stretches midnight velvet over her tits & James gasps as they fall free. They're so beautifully large & so perfect, swinging & swaying with her movements as she pushes her dress over her rounded hips. So pale & so round & so plentiful, enticing areolae around dark rock-hard nipples. In his head he's seeing himself doing things to her impossibly beautiful tits that he'd never been able to think of before.

She peels her dress over her gorgeous soft belly & turns around to show James her beautiful thick ass barely covered in a tiny thong. He reaches over to smack her ass cheek which bounces & reddens against her milky white skin & then grabs her thong & pulls it down. The rumbling grows in texture as he grabs her ass & buries his face in it, his tongue flicking against her pussy which is wet with anticipation. The smell of her arousal leaves him breathless, he's on the brink & the room is swirling the rumbling is growing he wants her so much he wants to make her cum he wants to make her scream he wants to explode over her.

He lays back as she climbs up his body & he notices her pussy is shaved into a thin line & before this would've shocked him but not now, that was pre-cruise James & now he just wants her to slide her cunt over his hard thick cock & fuck him until they collapse.

She runs her tongue over his dick which bobs heavily with arousal, he feels as raw as a fantasising adolescent & she smothers his face with her tits. A muffled groan emerges from her chest as she slowly slides her dripping pussy over every inch of his cock. As she leans back the first thing he sees is her huge boobs bouncing & swinging heavily against her chest as she fucks him hard & he reaches up & grabs them, her eyes locked on his as he smacks her heaving tits & pinches her nipples with a crudeness he never thought himself capable of.

As he feared James feels very close to erupting inside her. He grabs her ass & pushes her further onto his dick, deeper & deeper into her warm soft cunt. Smacking her ass hard he shouts into the room:

"Oh fuck you're so fucking hot, fucking hell god I'm gonna fucking cum inside you I'm fucking cumming." A soft reply:

"The only sin is shame". James is too preoccupied with lust to realise at first but eventually some clarity settles:

"What did you say?"

"The only sin is shame."

"What does that mea oh FUCK I'm really fucking close I want to fill you with my cum oh god I'm gonna fucking explode" Staring at her huge tits bouncing back & forth & grabbing them hard, she grinds hard on his thick cock, they're both nearly there & her cunt tightens around his prick which twitches & swells before finally he unleashes his orgasm inside her, holding tight onto her heaving tits as he shoots waves of cum into her tight pussy. She slowly grinds against his slumbering dick while rubbing her clit, James breathing heavily while gently stroking her breasts.

They're sweaty & sticky & the room smells of sex but as James lays his head on the pillow he can still hear the rumbling. It's reduced in volume but it's still there humming like a fridge. The beautiful & mysterious stranger who a matter of hours ago (although it could be days, it's impossible to know) climbs off him & starts to slowly rub his cock which now lays spent against his thigh.

"Oh sorry I'm not sure I'm up to any more, it might take a while. Maybe tomo" The rumbling gets louder & heavier & his apology is cut off by a stirring from somewhere inside himself. He looks down at her hand stroking him, her insatiable eyes, her breasts hanging heavily & resting against his leg & his cock is somehow hard again. Only once during the peak of his teenage masturbation binges did he manage this level of sexual stamina & he feels reborn, his old skin peeled away to reveal his new self.

She climbs on him & turns round & they start to 69, James grabbing her ass & pushing her wet hot pussy against his face, the warm scent of her hunger overwhelming him as she fills her mouth with his revitalised prick. They grind & push against each other, James smacking her ass cheeks hard & pulling them open so he can slide three fingers into her asshole while eating her dripping cunt as she deep throats his spasming cock & squeezes his balls harder & harder, pain blending with pleasure & all the while the rumbling roars like a waterfall.

James's fingers fuck her asshole faster & faster as he licks her soft cunt & he's about to explode into her mouth as she flicks her tongue over & around the head of his cock & he's at the point of no return as she slides her asshole off of his fingers. She takes his hand & sits him on the edge of the bed. Kneeling between his legs, her gorgeous eyes controlling him, she asks:

"Do you want it between my tits?" He's shocked & for a split second it feels like the walls fall down & he's drifting in space back to his hated old self, his antiseptic life, a waking death he's happy to see the back of. Then the rumbling brings back his overwhelming desire & he thinks he says yes but it could've been an unspoken affirmation.

She holds her boobs either side of his eager cock & closes them around it. The sight which has haunted his subconscious is there before him & it doesn't feel perverted or wrong. It feels incredible. She clutches her huge tits tight around his dick & pumps them up & down, the hardness of his prick against the supple softness of her heavenly breasts is a liberation his latent self has been crying out for & he can't contain himself.

"Oh fuckkkkk oh your tits feel so good, god they're so fucking good"

"The only sin is shame" she softly whispers into the charged air of the cabin. The rumbling grows to a sustained crescendo & James is laying back looking at his cock being fucked by the most extraordinary tits he's ever seen, ever imagined.

He remembers Julie & how he'd wanted to be with her so much, how his reserve had destroyed a night of mutual pleasure, he remembers being a teenager watching women on the beach & wondering why their bikini-clad bodies made his stomach drop & his mind lead him to hours lost to nothing but masturbation. He also remembers one feverishly hot afternoon spent watching his busty neighbour sunbathing in her garden & how his teenage lust had made it possible to cum twice in a row. It was considerably more intense the second time and as he stares at his saviour expertly titwanking him he knows the same still applies.

The rumbling seems to shake the walls as her tits thump up & down on his desperate cock & he knows he's there.

"Oh god oh I'm fucking cumming I'm gonna cum all over your tits oh FUCK"

She holds her boobs up as he strokes himself to orgasm & shoots hot cum all over her immense cleavage. It drips down between her breasts as he slumps back on the bed, exhausted & ecstatic. The rumbling has stopped & the sensual world has come rushing in. The room fills with oceanic swells of scent & sound, a limitless sea of exploration & possibility. It's like having every sense switched on at once & he bathes in the blissful swell of the ocean, the clean warm air, the scent of childhood holidays coming back to him from some slumbering corner of his subconscious. He cannot keep his eyes open, he's returning to the ocean, back to the beach, cannot keep his eyes open, cannot keep his eyes open, cannot keep his...

***

James wakes up in his cabin to sunlight pouring across his bed. Blinking & stretching as he opens the curtains to a shimmering Pacific expanse he slowly pieces together what he thinks happened last night.

Out on the deck laying in shady cool & sipping his drink James lets his paperback fall across his chest & watches sea birds glide through a beautiful azure sky. Life swirls around him & the ship moves imperceptibly on to its next destination.