Pacification

Story Info
An alien woman begins the process of becoming merchandise.
5.3k words
4.11
21.9k
29
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, any and all criticism and support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Apo

* * * * *

Humanity discovered intelligent alien life in the year 2064, approximately 32 light years away on the planet Ort. When the Ortians were first discovered by a United Nations Space Agency deep space exploration probe, the decision was made to keep their existence a secret until such time that they could be classified as non-hostile. In 2071, first contact was made with the Ortians using an experimental FTL communication satellite, and for the next decade the UN secretly monitored the Ortians while maintaining basic communication with them for further study. In 2079, humanity finally directly interacted with the Ortians in the form of a crew of 50 diplomats which had travelled to Ort in an effort to further study the alien species.

This marked the true beginning of the relationship between humanity and Ortians. And so, while the UNSA conducted more and more in-depth research into the Ortians, especially their anatomy that seemed to mirror that of humans, the UN prepared a plan to reveal their existence to the world. However, mere months before the planned reveal, a breakthrough was made by a Eurasian Federation biologist named Hugo Lee on the brain structure of an abducted Ortian. They appeared outwardly similar to humans, except for having brightly coloured skin that seemed to be for camouflaging in the native flora of Ort, and horn-like growths on their foreheads. However, this similarity was determined to have been independent parallel evolution as Lee's research showed the brain structure of Ortians to be vastly different to that of humanity's.

Lee's research indicated that while both humanity and Ortians were both social species, Ortians had evolved into a more pack based social structure instead of the early tribes humanity did. While this hadn't led to a massive difference in their current society, it had a profound effect on their brain structure. While humans had a small amount of so called "mirror neurons" in the frontal cortex that leads to effects like contagious yawning, Ortians had magnitudes more to encourage a pack structure. After much trial and error, and the sacrifice of many Ortians, Lee and his team discovered a technique with which to exploit this fact to produce more amicable test subjects. It was the Project Lead that saw promise in this technique, and successfully petitioned the Eurasian government to postpone the public revealing until it could be fully explored.

After 7 months, much progress had been made in the "Pacification" process, as it had been dubbed. Pacified Ortians retained their higher brain functions and thought processes, but by bombarding them with the correct stimuli while certain areas of the brain were suppressed their sense of will and resistance could be degraded. While some staff raised concerns over the morality of the process, the UN made the decision that Ortians were not to be afforded the same rights as humans in light of these discoveries. Some tried to make the argument that they were in fact intelligent, sentient and capable of communication. However, the Vogler corporation campaigned that the existence of the Pacification proved them to be sub-human, and therefore undeserving of equal rights. Due to their work, as well as many surprising and sudden changes of position in the opposition group, the UN's planned peaceful coexistence was reassessed and the global reveal was postponed.

In 2089, the UN finally revealed to the general public the existence of the Ortians, under the name of the Vogler corporation. They were branded as luxury pets for the rich due to the high cost of transporting them to Earth as well as performing the Pacification process. Within the first year of their release, over 45,000 Ortians were sold worldwide and the infrastructure to produce them was vastly expanded upon. An Ortian Pacification Centre was founded on every continent to support the influx of starships bringing Ortians to Earth. And thus, a new industry was born.

* * * * *

I had dreamed of being a brain surgeon when I was young. An expert in my field, saving lives on a daily basis. Sadly, reality likes to crush the dreams we have as children. I dropped out of medical college just one year before I would've gotten my doctorate. And so, where was a poor, burned-out college dropout with a background in neuroscience and psychology to go except Vogler?

I started working at the North American Pacification Centre when I was twenty four, doing basic busy work. Over the next forty years, I worked my way up the corporate ladder to the position of Head of Production of the North American Centre. One of the benefits of working at Vogler was that they were more concerned with results than the qualifications of the person achieving them. That let me get promoted over people with more education or experience since for whatever reason, I took to Ortian neuroscience like an Ortian takes to sucking dick.

And so, I take great pride in my work. And work very hard to meet the expectations Vogler sets forth, especially whenever the new batches come in at the start of the month. Vogler had been ramping up production over the last couple years, and now every month a starship would deliver 3000 Ortians to our facility to be Pacified. By now the process had been all but perfected, so I liked to leave the other staff to work their way through the other Ortians and focus my efforts on a couple of the tougher cases.

Contrary to popular belief, Ortians were quite intelligent before they were Pacified. They had their own language and culture, their owns hope and beliefs. Vogler obtained the vast majority of Ortians willingly, promising them work and a better life on Earth. However, some caught on that life on Earth wouldn't be the perfect life they were promised in Vogler's propaganda when they arrive at the Pacification Centre and rebel a little. Usually, these rebellious subjects are discarded as they had a much lower successful Pacification rate and aren't worth the resources to train properly. But lately I had picked up a hobby of trying Pacify them myself.

My first case this month was a 24 year old female Ortian, probably from somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere of Ort judging by her light-blue complexion. I asked the handlers when she was reported to me to retrieve her and strap her into a Pacifier with her control collar left on, and so I took a moment to look over her file.

She was perfectly healthy, having passed the preflight health screening. 1.7m tall and weighing 40kg, she was slightly above average for Ortian females. Apparently, back on Ort she worked for the government of her country, but had travelled to Earth to find her sister who had arrived five years ago and hadn't been heard from since. It seems she'd had her doubts to begin with, and so caught on quick once she saw what was actually waiting for her on Earth.

Happy with my recon, I walked into my personal Pacification room where she was setup. Usually, the Ortians were told that they were being shown an educational video to help them adjust to life and willingly let themselves be Pacified, like lambs to the slaughter. However, this exception needed to be strapped down as a safety measure, even though her collar was suppressing her movements. The room each Pacifier was stored in was kept clean and clinical. It was best to remove unnecessary stimuli during the process, therefore all that was in the small, white painted room was a sturdy, black chair and a matching black headpiece hanging from the ceiling above it.

Standing behind my newest specimen, I took a moment to admire her. Like most Ortians, she had a low bodyfat percentage giving her a lithe, athletic look. Sadly, that left a little to be wanted when it came to her breasts and ass, but that was to be excepted. More... ample Ortians, were rare and thus auctioned off to richer customers separately before they were even Pacified so accommodate customization. Through the gap in the back of the chair I could see that she had a pronounced hip-to-waist ratio enhancing her slightly lacking behind. Also her long dark blue hair, messy assumedly from her resistance while being brought in, that reached halfway down her back and hid a glint of metal around her neck.

Seeing that I'd gotten all I could from observing her back, I walked around to get a good look at her front. As I did, I saw her eyes straining to get a look at who had entered the room while being forced to stare directly forward. She was sitting up perfectly straight, seemingly not moving a muscle as her collar suppressed the majority of her voluntary muscles. Hungry for stimulus after having stared at a blank wall for twenty minutes, as well as scared of what was to come, the Ortian tried her hardest to get a glimpse of me in her periphery as I stood just outside it. I enjoyed her struggle for a moment, before finally stepping forward and introducing myself.

"Hello miss, how're we doing today?" I asked playfully, as she stared daggers at me unable to answer due to the collar. She had a pretty face, with pronounced cheekbones and big, green eyes. Ortians looked pretty similar to humans other than the colour of their skin and their horns. Let my gaze drift down, I took in the rest of her body. As I'd expected, she had A-cups mounted above her flat tummy and thin, long legs and arms. Ortians had evolved for hunting in packs, and had most naturally maintained toned, slim bodies.

"Apologies for the rough treatment. We're quite efficiency focused here at Vogler, so we don't have much tolerance for defective product. But rest assured, you'll be treated much better by me, provided you do as you're told. But you should know, don't assume my patience is limitless. If it wasn't for me your corpse would be being incinerated right about now along with the medical waste. So I can throw you away just as easily as I saved you at any moment. Now, why don't you introduce yourself?" As I reached into my pocket and took out my handler remote to deactivate the collar, I saw her eyes widen in fear. However, that fear seemed to disappear as soon as she regained control of her body from the neck up.

A torrent of insults and curses in an Ortian language I vaguely recognized came flying at me. I waited a moment so that she could let off a little steam, before I took the handler remote out again and turned punishment mode up to 7. Immediately, the Ortian fell silent as she seemed to strain every muscle in her body at once and her eyes went wide. After waiting a couple seconds, I deactivated the collar and waited for her to calm down as she abruptly slumped in the chair breathing heavily. Having your motor functions dampened while your pain receptors are put into overdrive tended to fry the Ortian's brains just a little.

After a couple minutes of stewing in her own drool, the light slowly began to return to the her eyes. "Good morning. Feeling more cooperative now? Why don't we try that again. What. Is. Your. Name?" I asked again, this time with more power behind my voice.

Seeing that there wasn't much point in resisting, the Ortian answered in a low, accent heavy voice "Amaki."

"Good girl, that's better" I responded, "Now Amaki, I was glancing through your acquisition file and saw that you came to Earth looking for your sister. Is that right?"

At her mention, Amaki perked up noticeably as if starving for any drop of information that might help her. "Yesh! Where ish she?" she demanded to know.

"Right about now she should be getting fucked some tech mogul in Mexico. I just thought that you should know that you're never going to see her again. Her buyer hasn't come back to purchase a second Ortian since he received her. If her file is to be believed, he's probably already busy just trying to deal with that slut's libido. He wouldn't have the energy to deal with you too."

And just like that, the glimmer of hope in her eyes that grew when I mentioned her sister transformed into a storm of fury. Good, that's what I like to see. The whole point of these pet projects was slowly working to break them down. It'd be no fun if she gave up now, so I made sure she knew her sister was alive, and even gave her some clues to begin her search. In reality, I had no idea where her sister was or if she was even still alive, I'd just made that up on the spot. "So, with that being said I think it's time we get your treatment started" I said as I stepped forward to pull the headpiece down onto Amaki's head.

"Vat are you doing?" she asked panickily, unable to move her head out of the way.

"This is an external cranial electrode, used in targeted electrical brain stimulation therapy. It's going to run an electric current through most of your brain to scramble activity. It'll then stimulate your dopamine centers and motor centres to produce an intense mirror desire. Then I'll feed some choice video and audio into the headset, and you'll be putty in my hands." I saw confusion and then fear cross her face as she tried to understand my complicated terminology, before eventually getting the sentiment.

"But do me a favour okay? Try to resist a little. Your sister was begging for my cock after five minutes, see if you can last ten." Another lie. With that, I pulled the headset down so that it fully covered Amaki's head and eyes. I also fully deactivated her collar so that she could move freely, at least while bound by the straps on her wrists and legs.

She managed to squeak out a quick "Vait pleeeuuuu..." before her thought process was suppressed and she trailed off. I hadn't expected her to resist this step, Vogler's extensive testing had practically the suppression stage. It was the effectiveness of the next step that depended on the strength of will of the Ortian being Pacified. With Amaki preoccupied, I left the Pacification room and went to the observation room next door. In here was a camera feed of the chair as well as a mess of screens showing various data, one of which was the current electrical activity of different sections of Amaki's brain. As the currents ran through her brain, the activity slowly approached the Pacification baseline necessary for the next step.

"Good" I said, thinking out loud. "I think it's a little too early for the typical obedience. I want to take my time with this one. Why don't I try a different rout." I worked the touch screen to bring up a cranial map, and started to adjust the levels of current being sent to different sections. "Let's try unsuppressing her conscious memory center, and then overloading her pleasure centers. That should sap her will a little, and nurture a little addiction to the process." As the changes locked in, Amaki's activity levels reached the baseline and the screen prompted me to choose the audio and video that'd be fed into the headset.

Thinking for a moment, I searched through the database until I found the set I was looking for. It was a subtle video compared to the normal choices, just looping bright flashes of colour and phrases to further stimulate her brain. The audio would be recordings from multiple Ortians saying how good it feels to submit. To obey. To do as humans tell them. It wouldn't have any immediate effect with the current settings, but over time it should make subtle changes to her subconscious. I also ran a secondary track of repeated, high-frequency beeps underneath the primary track. A little Pavlovian conditioning that would come in handy later.

I set the program to run for six hours to start her off, and checked the camera feed to see how Amaki was responding. Slumped in her chair, she was drooling messily into her cleavage. While she could still think somewhat clearly, it would be slow and difficult for her to comprehend what was happening around her. That left her in a state similar to that of someone drunk or high. After a minute or two, she slowly sat up straight in the seat, still with a blank look on her face. Her breathing also sped up, and her chest flushed a deeper shade of blue. It seemed the program was starting in earnest now.

As the current ramped up, so did her breathing and she began move slightly. Nothing intentional, more so animal. She pushed her chest out, arching her back, and also gyrated her hips slightly, grinding her ass into the chair. Then her heavy breathing turned into soft moans, and those turned into louder moaning and guttural grunts.

Right about now Amaki was experiencing the equivalent of an orgasm, but one that would be stretched out over the next six hours. As entertaining as it would be to watch along the entire way, sadly I had a workload waiting for me in my office. So I double checked that the machinery was set up correctly, and left Amaki to her six hours of heaven.

* * * * *

Around five and a half hours of paperwork later an alarm went off in my office, signalling that the six hours were almost up. Leaving the office wing of the facility, I walked across to the Pacification wing. Walking down a hallway lined with sound-proofed Pacification rooms, I took a moment to check in on some of our other new arrivals. While each Ortian responded to the process differently, other than the few rebellious exceptions they could left to the program except when they were eating, sleeping or exercising. Walking into one of the many observation rooms, I flicked through the different security cameras connected to each room. Each camera showed a different Ortian sitting in an identical room to Amaki's undergoing Pacification. Some I saw moving their mouths, and so on a reddish brown male Ortian I switched on the audio.

"Fuck... Breed... Thrust... Cum..." he gasped out in-between low moans and grunts as he thrusted his hips up to punctuate each word. It seemed that this unit was been trained into a sex-housepet. Before long his capability to form a coherent thought would be eroded away until he was nothing more than an animal intent on fucking and breeding, and obeying his master/mistress. Different Ortians were trained for different purposes, but this variety wasn't all that popular. Surprisingly, most people wanted to be able to have a conversation with their live-in sex dolls if they can.

Happy with the progress so far of this newest batch, I left the observation room and continued on to Amaki's. Walking in, the camera feed was already turned on as I had left it, displaying Amaki's state after almost six continuous hours of intense pleasure. With just under five minutes left before the machine was set to turn off, she was quite clearly nearing the end of her rope.

Drenched in sweat and breathing heavily, she was left mumbling incoherently and randomly jerking her body as her body was wracked with waves of pleasure. It seemed that her brain had been overloaded for a while now and she could no longer think clearly. Right now her body was just letting the pleasure run through it as the audio and video sank deep into her subconscious. I let the timer run down before I turned off the machine, grabbed a towel, and walked around to the Pacification room.

As I opened the door, I was assaulted by a wave of heat and the smell of sweat and sex. Amaki had been sweating and pumping out pheromones into this small room for the last six hours, left to stew in her own scent until it was permanently ingrained in her brain. Wrinkling my nose, I opened the door fully to help air out the room and walked in. Amaki had slumped down even more now that the pleasure had stopped, the headset was the only thing holding her upright. As I walked around to her front and took off the headset, she let out a small grunt as her eyes were confronted with the pure white of the wall in front of her. However, her eyes refused to focus, instead staring off into the distance. I used the towel to wipe off the drool that was on her chin and had run down her cleavage as I comforted her.

12