Pacification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. You did such a good job. I'm so proud of you." A dreamy smile spread across her face as I carefully wiped her down and spoke softly in her ear. When I moved down to soak up the copious fluid between her thighs, she unconsciously grinded against my hand and let out a long moan. The constant stimulation must have made her highly sensitive, and the sudden lack of pleasure had left her in a state of withdrawal.

I took my time to slowly clean Amaki up, focusing even more on her most sensitive areas, all the while whispering positive affirmations in her ear. By the time I was happy with her state, the exhaustion had taken her over and she no longer responded much to anything. I took out my communicator and called in a clean-up crew to take her to be properly washed and fed, and then taken to her living quarters. As they were carrying Amaki's limp body out, I also told them to wash down the chair, headset and floor which had been gathering Amaki's bodily fluids for the past couple hours. Happy with the day's progress, I returned to my office to finish my work for the night before heading to my quarters.

* * * * *

When I woke up the next morning, my first thoughts were of Amaki, I had a bad habit of fixating on my projects. So I figured that I'd control myself and let her have the extra sleep. And even if she did wake early, it couldn't hurt to let her stew and think about what happened yesterday. I spent the first few hours of the day filling out paperwork and reading reports on how the Pacification of the freshest batch of Ortians was going. Thankfully, everything was within expectations and we were set to meet our numbers for this quarter. Vogler had endless patience for eccentricities like my pet projects, but that was only as long as you continued to make their share price go up.

With a head start on my work for the day, I told the handlers to collect Amaki and bring her back to my Pacification room. I'd found that going to their private quarters was a bad idea early on, it invaded one of the few personal spaces they had which was important for their mental health. Plus it gave me a good milestone to judge by when I was finally invited there myself by the subject. Once I confirmed that they were on the way, I left my office and made my way over to the Pacification wing.

By the time I had arrived, the handlers were already gone and Amaki was sitting back in the chair, just as she was yesterday except today she was wearing the plain clothes provided by the facility. When I walked around into her eyeline, her expression turned from one of slight fear to anger. Seeing that she obviously had something on her mind, I deactivated her collar.

"Vy?! Vy did you do that to me?" she pleaded, "It vas torture!" A lot of the more rebellious Ortians responded this way, rejecting the pleasure they so obviously enjoyed.

"Now now" I responded, smirking. "Don't be dramatic. A lot of people would pay good money to experience what you did. A six hour long orgasm, sounds like a dream!"

Amaki's anger rose at this comment. "No! It vas not good. It vas bad, very bad! It hurt a lot. You left me in here for days!" she responded, hurrying to deny that she felt any enjoyment from it. Acknowledging so would

"Ok, now you are being dramatic. You were only in there for two Earth hours" I lied, "But if it really was that bad, then I'll change strategy. We'll do it another way." For a split second, I thought I saw a flash of regret cross Amaki's face, before it returned to its normal scowl.

"Since it seems you're not in the mood to talk I'll just start back up the machine." With that, I reactivated Amaki's collar before she could say anything else and pulled the headset down over her eyes. Then I moved over to the observation room.

Yesterday, I had shown Amaki the carrot. I had always been planning to show her the stick at some point, but not this early into the treatment. That was until she was so ungrateful. I'm sure that after today she'd have a new appreciation for how nice her treatment yesterday was. I stepped up to the computer and searched through the video and audio library for a special mix of my own making. Vogler's research had mostly been into over-stimulating the Ortian brain, but I'd had interesting results with under-stimulation in the past.

The video feed would be a blank black screen, while the audio would be long stretches of silence intercut with the same phrases as there were yesterday every couple minutes. Once again, I ran a secondary track of high-frequency beeps underneath the primary track, except this time they would only play while a phrase was being spoken. The sensory deprivation would starve her brain, until she started to anticipate the stimulation from the phrases. And eventually, she'd start to associate the subject of the phrases with the relief she felt from hearing them. Again, a subtle approach to what is possible, but I wanted to take my time. I waited for her brain activity to reach the baseline, before turning on the camera feed and setting it to run for twelve hours. Six hours was about her current limit of over-stimulation before damage was done, but she should be able to withstand much more under-stimulation.

With that, I left the observation room to return to my office and continue my work. There wouldn't be anything entertaining with watching her today. Thanks to my head start earlier, I finished my work about eight hours into Amaki's treatment. And so, I decided to check in on how she was coping. As I checked on the camera feed in the observation room, she seemed to be in a pretty sorry state. Looking at the audio channel, it'd been 28 minutes since the last phrase had come through the speakers. Even with her eyes covered I could see her face contorted in pain as she mumbled in coherently.

"Pleashe... I'm shorry... Gimme more..." she rambled, before letting out a long sigh and continuing on. "Yesh... I'm a good girl, I promish... Thank you shir..." she husked out desperately as the first phrase in half an hour came in. Seeing how agitated she was, I concluded that she had probably learned her lesson. And so I decided to throw her a bone. Shutting down the Pacifier, I walked into the room with Amaki in it and removed the headset before putting my hands in my pockets. Her eyes darted around the empty room and myself, feasting on the sensory input she'd been starved of all day.

"Thank you shir, thank you. Pleashe don't put me back in. I vill do anything" Amaki begged, her gaze locked onto my face to see my reaction.

Happy with her sincere begging, I secretly pressed a button on my communicator to play a high-frequency beep. The exact beep that Amaki had been subconsciously hearing over the last two days. Immediately, I saw her flush slightly and her pupils dilate. She had only been associating these beeps with pleasure and relief for the fourteen hours, but was already responding well.

"Well, it seems that you've learned what you need to from this step. I guess I could end it early. But you have a couple hours of training left, and I don't have tomorrow's ready yet" I lied.

Amaki sat for a second lost in thought, before her eyes lit up. "Then vat about yeshterday'sh training? Can I do that inshtead? Pleashe?" she pleaded, leaning forward like a puppy hoping for a treat.

"Hmm..." I answered after clicking the button again, "I'm not sure I can do that... I think it'd be safer for you to just finish this training for today."

At that comment, and with my tone of voice, a flash of anger ran over Amaki's face. However, it quickly faded as it hit her how desperate she was not to be subjected to the sensory deprivation. "Pleashe human. I promishe I'll be good. Jusht don't put me back in the dark."

Once again, I clicked the button to reinforce this behaviour. However, I wasn't just looking to make her submissive. That was only the beginning. And so I thought I'd try a little intimidation. "What did you call me bitch? I'm not just some human, I own you slut. Show me some fucking respect" I shouted in her face.

My fake anger had an immediate effect on her. The rush of adrenaline and endorphins that followed her fear coupled with the previous training made her respond to aggression and dominance with perverted joy. Her eyes sparkled and she started breathing more heavily before quickly responding. "I'm shorry shir. You're right, I'll be your good girl. Pleashe make me feel good again."

To that, I responded by pressing the button multiple times consecutively while using my other hand to grasp Amaki's chin, lifting it to make her face me. As I looked deep into her eyes, her eyelashes fluttered as she shivered, looking dazed and content.

"That's more like it" I whispered in a low, rough voice. "I'll make my good girl feel great as a reward." Her eyelashes fluttered again as a dreamy smile spread across her face and she squirmed in her seat. It seemed she liked being talked down to.

Happy with her reactions, I released her chin to let her head drop down and stopped clicking the reward button. That seemed to wake her somewhat from her reverie as she blinked slowly and tilted her head in confusion. Ignoring her, I pulled the headset down above her head, and gave her a stern look. She sat for a moment, lost in thought, before realising that I was waiting for her. Rushing to comply, she willingly sat up straight to place her head inside the headset. With a click as it constricted around her, I left Amaki and walked into the observation room to load up yesterday's training program.

As the current started running through her brain, a wide, lazy smile spread across her face. I doubled the amount of current to her pleasure centres to reward her behaviour, and set it to go for two hours left on the timer. As her brain activity finally reached the baseline and the current started flowing into her pleasure centres, Amaki arched her back, pushing her chest out, and gasped loudly. Even over the camera feed I could see her nipples immediately standing to attention and goosebumps rising all over her body. As the machine slowly wound up, Amaki's moaning grew louder and louder and her movements became more frenzied. With my work for the day already done, I decided to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show that she'd put on for me.

12