All Comments on 'Pack Leader'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These three stories are wonderful. Love the character interaction and the plot lines. Thank you

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you. :) I like making these; they're short and sweet, not too heavy on the lore or anything, but can be expanded further when I feel like doing something a bit different from the taboo stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When does he realized that he could have fathered children that would be endangered from another pack leader? Or that cubs that he already saved will be endangered from another pack leader? He does / will need to go back to his new family/ pack/ people to save them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story needs to be continued! The pack needs it's leader back.

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: In my head-canon, he has not fathered any children with the females, as inter-species fertilization is not possible. I did consider having him stay longer, but it wouldn't fit with the rest of the story (which is coming later). In the end, nature needs to run its course; even if he stayed for a long time, at some point a new leader would rise anyway.

storm_blessedstorm_blessedabout 1 year ago

More from this series pls, they're sweet n fun

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@storm_blessed: Thanks, I have an idea for another piece. Will get to it one day. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really wish you described him in any way other than space marine, since Warhammer 40k are what come up when you Google space marine and this guy is about as far from them as humanly possible

VilHaMerVilHaMerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous Hehe, yeah, not this guy. He's just a human dude. Some thousands of years in the future. Evolution is not that fast, so I just imagine a normally well-built guy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The pack, or would pride fit better if they are cat like creatures, may be distraught a bit when they notice him gone. Wonder if Greuwil had tagged along and watched him leave? He should take the professor down and let her be amongst the pack to observe and likely partake in some of the activities. Same with other women from the ship. If he can't breed the pack females they may become upset or disheartened. Maybe he can influence their culture a bit by encouraging pairings between the cats or at least more availability of breeding by the pack males? If he does have to leave the pack maybe he can take Greuwil with him. She seems like the most perceptive and communicative one of their kind so far. She would likely adapt well to human ways so long as she stays with him, her leader. What if she was the result of a previous human encounter? That's why she knows human speech better than the rest. Might explain her almost outcast status. She isn't 'pure' so she was looked down upon. Not chosen for breedings, only existence allowed to serve and in the case of human contact to communicate and help the pack learn?

I know you said they couldn't crossbreed but what if they did? How much of a mix would result? Which genes are more dominant? Would a child/cub have more human like features added? Maybe the claws end up as just strong thick nails but human like. Maybe such a child would be smarter than normal? Less size, strength and claws but higher IQ and the ability to create weapons.

This story makes me want more. The ship's female crew could try some sex with the male cats. If the crew somehow get stranded on the planet they could all become pack and maybe make it the strongest pack with their weapons and different societal structure. Their influence on breeding could make a stronger pack through more diversity from more cat males breeding. Planet of the kitties. Does have kind of a planet of the apes vibe and a bit Wing Commander with the Kilrathi. I haven't thought about that game in decades.

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Fun story, hope you give us another chapter. Five stars.

VilHaMerVilHaMer11 months agoAuthor

@Crusader235: Thanks. :) Yeah, I have another idea for a story in this universe. It involves some real space combat too, so it should be fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive