Pack Society - Hot and Heavy

Story Info
Another entry in a horny urban fantasy setting I created.
3.9k words
4.67
9.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krevmh
Krevmh
107 Followers

It wouldn't have been fair to say that a hot spring smelled like a wet dog after a pack visit, it smelled like wet dog and cum.

Red grumbled under her breath, trying her best to lean back, close her eyes, and relax in the hot water. Her body had picked a hell of a time to decide to go into heat. She got one vacation every year, she never liked spending it with her balls feeling ready to burst. Now, on the other side of the world, her balls felt ready to burst. Japan was lovely, even if a girl like her stood out. Dark skin and standing a full head taller than most people got you a lot of attention, both from men and women. Red would have been more than happy to pick on some Japanese girl and give her a knotted treat, but drawing attention to yourself in some other pack's territory got you in trouble. Red could handle trouble, Red in heat was another story.

Her cock had mercifully swollen down in the hot water and oppressive steam of the springs. The other girls had all gone in before her, understanding her condition. Red deserved a fucking medal for self-control. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to follow her girls in and work through some pressure, but they would have been here for hours, and this was technically "in public." Hot springs did generally discourage day-long orgies, though the smell of this place and the goopy patches on some of the ground told Red that her girls might lack some discretion. She'd have to teach some lessons when she got back, but she tried not to picture what she was going to do too vividly. That and the smell of cum in the air made it hard to keep her urges at bay. When she got back to the hotel she could ring up one of the girls, invite her up, pay for the damages later. Can't think about that too vividly either...

It was a fresh groundwater-type spring, one well enough maintained that the water had gone back to being mostly water within a few minutes of her girls leaving. It still felt a little thicker than water was supposed to, but pack cum was particularly hard to clean. It was thick enough that she had a selection of formerly liked shirts that were beyond saving. That was one of the first things you learned once you got used to your new toys, keep the spray off of the fucking linens. Every few minutes, a bamboo balance would tilt and smack the rocks with a hollow thunk as it dropped more water into the springs. There was no dividing line, it was a unisex bath if you didn't rent it out. The kind of service that was all too necessary for wolf girls with a little extra. She had it on good authority that this place was run by a local monster girl and that it catered to those with special bodies. You have too much between the legs to sit in a women's bath and too much on the chest for the men's? You might want to look for a business run by somebody else who shared your problem. Japan had beast women... err, would it have been Yokai women or something of the sort?

"Hmmm, it almost smells normal in here again."

Red slid her eyes open, a woman that would have stood a few heads over even her had walked into the transitional changing room. She was already dressed down to a pair of full-sized towels around her hips and bust, both strained to cover her substantial curvature in either region.

"Hey, uhhh." Red gulped, lacking some of her usually calm composure. "This one is reserved."

"Of course, of course." The woman sighed. "I sold it to you, I knew that."

She stepped over to the springs, turning her back to Red to drop her towel, looking back at Red's flustered face as she did. A bushy tail fluttered like a pendulum back and forth across her round ass. It wasn't unheard of for a girl to show an animal side like that, but it was getting rarer. The only ones that still did were usually old enough to remember the fall of Rome. She sat and turned, the water barely reaching her navel and her feet set on the stone to either side of Red. Looking between her legs, it was hard to tell exactly what Red was looking at. It looked like a scrunched-up sheath, but one that went inside of her body instead of hanging out like a pack girls'. No matter what it was, she sat with her legs spread wide enough, outright encouraging red to look.

"You own this place?" Red tried to clear her throat and glue her eyes on the woman's face instead.

"Hai, though you didn't speak to me on the phone, this place is mine." She unfastened the towel around her breasts, letting them hang free. They were each bigger than her head and as a result a lot bigger than Red's. Red turned and closed her eyes at the same time, looking at her face wasn't going to be an option either.

The woman chuckled, "Sorry, am I making this hard on you? I just wanted to make us even, I've been staring at yours since I came in."

"I-I should warn you, it's uh... that time of year for me," Red grumbled out.

"I know, I can smell it, even over the sticky mess your girlfriends left. It's okay, I won't be upset if you pitch a tent on me."

Red was likely going to do so without her permission anyway. She opened her eyes and turned back to the giant of a woman. Her eyes were looking up and down over Red hungrily.

"So uh," Red tried to hide her constant stares at the pale pillows hanging a few inches from the waterline. "What's your name?"

"It depends on how formal you want to be." The woman sighed, sliding a little deeper into the water until her breasts started to tease the surface. "For an American like you, it would be Sumire. If this were a casual conversation, it would be Tokugawa-san. Though that implies that we're something like equals, I would much prefer Sama."

"Right, I'm not really hip on the whole honorifics thing."

"I know dear," Sumire purred. "You stand out very strongly around here."

"I would imagine you do too."

"Well suuure, if I go out like this. But my kind is so much less limited than yours."

For a few seconds, she seemed to go fuzzy around the edges. With each rhythmic thunk of bamboo against the rock, she seemed to shrink significantly. After three or four, she was around the size of a normal human. Or at least, a pack member.

"I can change a lot about how I look."

Her skin changed, becoming dark enough to almost be a mirror of Red's. Her face looked just a bit like Red's too. She saw Red's eyes and reached down, giving her black nipples a little pinch before shimmering back to her previous size and hue.

"Though my powers are a little weaker than usual too, it's a little hard for me to focus lately. You know, that time of year and all."

Red gulped as Sumire's legs extended back into place like a pair of barriers on either side. It seemed like the sheath between her legs was stirring slightly. Red didn't want to admit that hers was too, but the reddish skin starting to peak out told another story. Sumire sighed puffing out her chest as far as she could and taking slow breaths to make the flesh rise and fall steadily. Her porcelain skin and gentle roundness in all of the most desirable places made her something of an irresistible quality. The long black hair that she kept tied in a single bun behind her head was probably long enough to reach the small of her back, where it could have met the pair of white tails that swished back and forth in the water. Wait, pair of tails?

"You're some sort of kitsune?"

She clapped once, "Gooood! How much do you know about us?"

"I know the whole nine-tailed fox part, not much else."

Sumire nodded, her eyes seemed to shift, becoming suddenly intense enough that they seemed to peer through Red. "Come, sit with me and I can tell you all about it."

Her voice was soft, compelling. It was an active charm, some sort of magic spell. Red could recognize it even as she felt her body moved by it. She didn't want to resist, not really, though the turning in her stomach told her that there was a burningly intimate intent to the words. It made the swelling in between Red's legs worse. Red stood up, letting her cock come out of the water and shamelessly into view. It was getting very stiff, even if her knot was yet to swell up fully. She stepped across the springs toward Sumire, who stopped Red with a hand to her stomach before she could finish approaching. Sumire put a fingertip down near the bulge of Red's forming knot, then traced it slowly up the underside of her cock. She collected the bead of pre-cum forming at the tip, then flicked her finger quickly away, making Red's cock bob and bounce as she took her slick fingertip to her lips. Red nodded obediently for some reason, sitting down between Sumire's legs and leaning back against her.

The pack girls all had a certain amount of leanness to them, lots of muscle and vein. Sumire, on the other hand, seemed to be made of plump cushions warmed by the summer sun. The heat of her large breasts on either side of Red's head paired with their size made it feel like Red was being cocooned by them. Sumire grabbed a towel, dunking it and then ringing it out, scrubbing along Red's arms with her large hands.

"Well darling," She began. "All of us monsters are daughters of a patron spirit. You wolves are disciples of a lunar spirit, one old enough that not many of you even know her name anymore."

Something long and stiff was starting to prod Red in the small of her back, but this wasn't the first time she'd had something like that happen with a bathing partner. She drew a heavy breath, her knot was starting to fully emerge and her tip was poking above the water. There was no pretense of two girls having a friendly bath anymore. This was punctuated by Sumire reaching down, scrubbing one of Red's legs with one of her hands and turning over Red's stuffed balls with her other.

"Ara ara," She sighed. "We kitsune are daughters of Inari, a master of workers, tradeswomen, somebody who knows that the key to getting what they want is hard work."

Red's cock surged, painful electricity making her shaft jerk and bob. The lump in her back was slowly creeping upward.

"Life is an awful lot of hard work, especially for girls like us who have to control her urges."

Red's knot was entwined in a set of long delicate fingers. Her prick was massive, even by pack standards, but Sumire's hand dwarfed it. Sumire pulled her close, grinding the rod against Red's back and her stomach. It was ungodly hard, the kind of rock hard that rock hard usually didn't actually mean.

"But now that we're both here, we both want the same thing, don't we?" She almost whispered.

Red's body was getting numb and tingly. Sumire gently squeezed her knot with one hand while tracing long almost ghostly fingers along the tip that poked through the surface of the water.

"We just need to work for it."

Red gulped, she was downright streaming precum down into the water, judging by the wet spot on her back so was Sumire. Sumire's hand sank under the knot, grabbing the thin bridge below and squeezing firmly enough to say that Red was only going to cum when Sumire wanted her to. And judging by how things were going, Red wasn't going to be on top.

"Why don't you sit on my lap? We can discuss how you intend to pay for all of the cleaning I'm going to need to do."

Red gulped, she had gotten the sense this might happen. Sumire didn't use the compelling voice, telling Red she was still being given an out if she wanted to. Though her options were realistically to try to make it back to the hotel with a painful and obvious knot or play by her terms. Her balls screamed to play by Sumire's terms. An orgasm from bottoming was still an orgasm, it wasn't like she hadn't been "the new girl" at one point. Just help a woman with a cock that could touch your ribcage get off...

Red stood up slowly, bending over to let Sumire touch and admire her ass. Sumire slid a long slick finger into Red's ass, flicking back and forth to make itself known and pressing against the sensitive bud that made Red's cock jump, sending a wave of jitters into her stomach. Looking between her legs, she could see Sumire's member jumping with excitement, a pair of balls that looked nothing short of a gallon between her legs. Red's own balls were swollen and bloated pretty badly, she didn't want to imagine a pair sloshing around with that much in them between her legs. She would probably have trouble walking, the amount of blood that cock needed would probably make it hard to do much of anything with an erection.

Sumire set a hand on the small of Red's back, guiding her hips down to squat her back door against the head of the kitsune's cock. It was hot as the spring water had been, slick with an unthinkable amount of pre-cum, but still thick enough to be intimidating. It was long, obviously, and at the thickest part it was wide as an arm, but it was notable for how ungodly stiff and inflexible it was. It was going to go in straight, it was going to rearrange everything that didn't agree. The head started to ease in and Red tried to shift her hips or roll them, but Sumire and her cock weren't budging from their "right down the middle" assault.

"You -ah!" Sumire tried to talk but winced as her cock was enveloped by warmth, causing her to shudder. "Can't begin to understand how difficult having a -mmh! bone makes things."

Red faintly remembered the concept of a baculum, somewhere deep in her memory. Though it was hard to think with her ass slowly being piped with inflexible cock. Sumire had to constantly shift her hips to try to realign her rod with Red's organs. She was getting frustrated, the stream of precum leaking into Red's body and the annoyed little noises she was making said she wanted to rut, but she wasn't getting there fast enough. Red would have liked it to be over quicker, but the invader inside of her made her want to take things slowly, doing otherwise would mean an assault on the senses.

Sumire seemed to reach a point where her lust outweighed her other concerns. She grabbed Red's arms and pulled them backward, sinking a great deal of herself inside all at once. Red yelped, feeling what seemed to be her stomach slamming against her ribs. Sumire groaned, shifted her hips, yanked again, repeated. Each time she pushed closer to bottoming out, she was rewarded with a confused whimper from Red.

Sumire stood up, water pouring off of her. Red yelped at the sensation of being supported in the air by the mass of cock inside of her. Sumire grabbed Red's legs, pulling them to either side of her head. Red hung in the air, legs held above her head with Sumire's hands linked pressed over her mouth. Her stomach bulged outward garishly, just over it she could see the tip of her swollen red cock dripping streaks of precum into the water as it jumped.

Sumire hunched, Red lifted in a sort of bizarre full nelson, and started to pump the wolf girl up and down like a sleeve. Red could feel her ass being thrashed by short aggressive strokes. She let out a groan that was muffled by Sumire's giant hands as she felt her prick helplessly spray the bounty of her first orgasm as it bounced untouched in the air. Her eyes rolled into her head, knotted cock spraying an arcing jet of cum the passed her face and spattered into the water and onto the stones at the edge of the springs. The jets were forceful enough that a strand hit the bamboo fixture and toppled it, disrupting the rhythmic thunk and replacing it with a silence punctuated by wet slaps and the splatter of liquid hitting the water and stone. Red took it like a bitch, hoisted in the air by her defiler as the feelings of being used gave her an orgasm too hard and too relieving to properly describe after the fact.

Sumire kept pounding Red's ass against her crotch even as Red's orgasm subsided to a few sticky strands drooling out of her into the water. Her knot didn't even begin to deflate, not with Sumire still pounding away at her. Red returned to making vulnerable whimpers with each slapping thrust, letting the kitsune use her as she saw fit.

Sumire let out a gasping groan as her cock throbbed and twitched inside of Red. Red prepared herself for the absolute torrent of cum, but none of it came out. Sumire hugged Red tight against her body, jerking her hips and panting in Red's ear.

"Fuck! Not again!" She grunted as her dry orgasm subsided. Red made a puzzled noise into Sumire's hands.

Sumire slid her length out of Red, Red's asshole twitched at the sensation of being empty after such aggressive treatment. Sumire's cock hung still rock hard just beneath Red, looking painfully hard and swollen but with no sign of relenting. Sumire set Red down gently, letting her collapse into the water with numb legs.

"Didn't you cum?"

Sumire started to jerk herself, milk leaking from her heavy breasts and looking like she was on the verge of tears. Her balls seemed more swollen now than they had been before.

"I... You don't understand." The kitsune whined. "My body starts making cum months before I enter heat, sometimes it makes so much so far in advance that it... blocks me up."

She threw her head back again, a panting whine of orgasmic bliss starting to hit, but then immediately overcome by the feeling of her load failing to escape. Despite her cock oozing and twitching, her balls only continued to swell.

"What needs to happen for you to get it out?"

Sumire whipped to Red, her face contorted almost in a rage. "Go! When I'm like this, there's no other treatment than to force it out. Get out of here before I lose my senses and defile you until I can release!"

Red did not leave, "How long does it take?"

Sumire threw her head back in another dry orgasm that turned from pleasure to pain, "Nnnngh! It could take hourrrrrrs!" She whined her words desperately.

Red staggered to her feet, wrapping her hands around Sumire's cock. "I'm going to help you, in exchange this whole stay is free."

The Kitsune looked down at her, trying to keep her face stern and angry. When Red started to pump with both her hands, she lost her composure and fell back into the spring, whimpering.

"You! You conniving!"

Another dry orgasm, this one seemingly all pain, no gain. Red pumped faster, not letting her rest, causing the kitsune to breathe in shuddering gasps.

"I want these springs cleaned up, I'm taking my girls back here tomorrow. You can join us, the whole pack is horny this time of year, even the ones who aren't in heat. You seem like the kind of girl who doesn't leave heat after just one go, my girls will love you."

Sumire shuddered, closing her hand over her own mouth while the other worked one of her swollen breasts, squeezing out milk. The hand over her mouth seemed more there to keep herself from agreeing than to block any moans, as her voice was uncontested in its non-verbal pleas.

Red kept going, pushing Sumire to another one. A single drop of pearly cum came leaking out of the tip. Red changed her strategy, doing long slow strokes that squeezed along the length of the bulging tube on the underside of Sumire's cock. Sumire's hand tightened over her mouth, though Red could still make out a faint "It'sh moving!"

"We have a deal?"

Sumire didn't respond, moving both of her hands over her mouth. Red went bold, spreading Sumire's legs further to either side of her and lining her cock up with the pillowy skin of Sumire's ass. She pushed her cock in knot and all in one swift motion, getting the desired wet gurgle from Sumire's covered mouth as her eyes shot open for a second but then squeezed back shut. Her ass was pleasantly tight and hot, engulfing Red's cock with ease. Sumire's cock jerked in another orgasm, a few drops carrying bits of clogging jello-like cum came sprinkling out, but there was so much more trapped inside.

Red took her hands off of Sumire's cock, focusing on thrusting into her ass. Red wrapped her tits around the bulk of Sumire's cock, feeling her own orgasm coming up quickly.

Krevmh
Krevmh
107 Followers
12