Pack Society - Hot and Heavy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me or I'll stop!" It was a half-bluff, she wasn't about to stop thrusting, but she could stop everything but that.

Sumire struggled internally, but caved, tearing her hands away from her mouth to milk herself. "Yessssssh! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease!~"

Red felt her cock starting to spray inside of Sumire, she rolled her head back and let out a pleased howl. No sooner had she started than Sumire squealed and started spraying like a burst hydrant. Her first jet shot up and splattered against the ceiling, coming raining back down onto everything in the bath. Her balls started to empty, reducing her to shrieks of pleasure as her long legs wrapped around Red's hips. As Red emptied her heavy balls inside the kitsune, the kitsune sprayed down Red and herself with shameless abandon, clutching at the rocks for support.

With each rock of her hips, she seemed to launch a bucketful of cum skyward where it came back down to paint the room white. She kept going seemingly endlessly, even long after Red had finished and her knot had deflated. She didn't pull out until Sumire's climax had started to subside, being reduced to a hose spraying up onto her face and tits. She moaned contentedly, sighing and probably not thinking about what she had just agreed to. She and Red were coated beyond recognition and the bath was marbled white and thick as soup, but she was at some sort of peace.

Red clambered out of the spring, leaving her to rest. Even walking funny and trying her best not to slip on the slick floor, she was able to walk out on top in some sense of the word. She needed a shower, a long one, then to go back to the hotel and get something to eat that didn't smell like wet dog and cum.

"Get some rest, me and my girls will be back tomorrow to show you the real meaning of the word tired."

12