Packer Does The Office Pt. 04

Story Info
Packer's final soirée with the ladies of The Office.
6.7k words
4.74
11k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in the TV show The Office. This story focuses on the character Packer and a few of the lovely ladies of The Office.

This should be the last story in the series as I have paired him with basically every woman from the show, and used almost all of his appearances.

Thank you, ResqJack, for editing.

*

Season 9 Episode 17

Packer had no intentions of ever setting foot in Scranton again. After being tricked and sent to Florida he found he enjoyed his time there, and the ladies enjoyed him as well. This was his mindset until those Scranton women were out of his life for a little too long. He got a bit nostalgic and in this state of mind started to form a plan. By the time the plan had crystallized into an actual idea Packer knew he had to go through with it. So, Packer headed to Scranton for one final hurrah.

Entering Dunder-Mifflin Scranton again brought a lot of feelings back to Packer, mostly horniness. Luckily for him, he had just the solution, although it would take a little while for everything to work out. He had brought along with him a special batch of cupcakes. Each is specially equipped for each individual in the office. Some were in for a naughty surprise; others were in store for something far more explosive.

Everyone was apprehensive to eat his cupcakes and didn't touch them until after he did. Pam had been on the forefront of this movement, embarrassed at her liaisons with Packer and not wanting to risk anyone finding out. Fearing the cupcakes could have done so somehow, she tried to get everyone to reject his gift.

Pam was right in a sense, but Packer had expected some pushback from at least one of the ladies he had picked out, and Pam was the most likely. He had planned for this and made sure under three of the cupcakes was a note specifically for them. Luckily for him, while none ate their cupcakes immediately, all of them ended up inspecting theirs eventually and reading the note. "Eat this cupcake an hour before 5 PM, and stay in the office after work saying you need to finish something up. Stay there until I arrive, no matter who else stays."

They did stay and they all ate the cupcake around 30 minutes before it was requested. They were each suspicious of everyone else who stayed even a minute after five o'clock until Packer showed back up. Also lucky for Packer, Andy along with Kevin who was in the midst of a bad trip had been scared out of the office after more than just those two stayed, especially since the others didn't seem to be on whatever they were.

So, when Packer reentered the office it was only him and his chosen ladies. Pam, Angela, and Erin all tried to act surprised to see him but could tell the others were faking just as much as they were.

"Hello, ladies!" Packer almost booms, a shit-eating grin across his face.

"Why...are you back here?" Angela tries to ask, still trying to hide why she was there as well.

"Oh cut the crap Angela, we all know why he is here and why we are here," Pam responded, malice in her voice. More upset at the idea that not only was Packer not going to give 100% of his attention to her but also that she might have to share him with Angela made Pam upset.

Packer smiles at this and goes to her to give her a complimentary ass smack. Pam only giggles at this, relishing the feeling of his hand once again touching her. Knowing that hopefully soon she would have something else of his touching her.

"As Pam alluded to, I think we all can be honest and say we all know each other very intimately, and very carnally," Packer grins as Angela and Erin. Erin matches his grin and nods back, happy to have this secret to herself, and Angela eventually ashamedly nods as well. That dick was worth the other knowing she had fucked Todd Packer.

"I have a special surprise for all of you," Packer continued, all of their eyes lighting up, hoping deep down he would grace them with his oh so massive gift. "Those cupcakes you ate were about as pure as each of you," Packer says, and it isn't a surprise to him that none of the women seem overly worried. All a part of his plan.

"They're not dangerous, all they do is accentuate feelings you already have. Which for you three sluts means making you even hornier for what I have got for you," Packer says with his customary smirk, grabbing his crotch with the last line while all the ladies were practically drooling at this prospect.

"Nod if you understand me," Packer commands and all three women, staring at his growing package nod along to his words.

He unzips his pants and pulls them and his underpants down. Stepping out of them the women's eyes are glued to his bouncing hard cock.

"Pam come on up here," Packer says and gestures towards her. She starts to move towards him before turning back to an upset Angela and a jealous Erin and pokes her tongue out at them. This only further pisses Angela off which Pam notices.

They had always had a tumultuous relationship and here they are, with Pam knowing deep down Angela was just as big of a slut as her, especially for Packer. Pam starts to grab for his cock but before she can Packer stops her.

"You were my first Scranton slut, so as a reward I am going to let you pick how we kick things off," Packer tells Pam, who grins evilly at this thought.

"I think Erin and Angela should kiss," Pam states, and Packer is a bit upset at how vanilla her choice is until he watches Erin.

Without skipping a beat at Pam's words Erin turns towards Angela and plants her lips on the skinny blonde. Angela's eyes open with shock at this intrusion and she sees Pam staring snidely at her. All of Angela's homophobia is gone in this instant, wanting nothing more than to show Pam up. Also, Angela had to admit the soft lips pressing against hers were not at all what she had expected.

So Angela, still staring Pam down threw herself into the kiss, introducing her tongue early into the mouth of a very willing Erin. Erin took this as a sign of Angela's willingness to get into this so her hands started to roam Angela's body. Angela knew she had to follow suit, so she let her hands cup Erin's cute ass.

As Angela felt Erin's hands start to envelop her breasts, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to give in to the kiss. Not to spite Pam, but because it was turning her on so much. She never thought a woman could give her this much pleasure and they still had their clothes on!

"And while they do that, how about I show you some attention while you enjoy the show," Pam said seductively to Packer as she grabbed his crotch. He gave her an approving grin and she went to work. Stripping his pants and underwear the rest of the way off.

Erin and Angela took a moment to appreciate his girthy member poking out at them. Even after experiencing it, it was hard for them to truly believe something so big could be real on such a man. Erin and Angela got back to making out though, each occasionally sneaking a peek at what Pam was doing.

They decided to also follow suit with Packer and get rid of their clothes. Piece by piece fell off them as their hands were given more flesh to roam around on. Both their perky breasts were quickly borne, all 4 nipples standing to attention. Pam was happy to watch the show in front of her while her hand idly stroked Packer's stiff cock.

Packer also wasn't complaining as Erin and Angela greedily ripped the skirts off each other before peeling the other panties off. All while trying to remain with their lips locked. They gave a small look at each other before tossing their panties to a bemused Packer.

"Guess I wasn't as subtle with these as a thought," Packer joked, not even surprised as Pam handed him her panties as well. Pam shakes her head no at his statement before falling to her knees.

Pam let her lips slowly trace their way from the base of his shaft to his tip. She engulfs the head of his cock in her mouth and starts to slowly guzzle more of his cock down her throat. Packer is already impressed at how easily she seems to be taking him. She pulls off at him and looks him in the eyes.

"I've been practicing, just for you," Pam tells him, eliciting a moan of satisfaction out of Packer. Pam had secretly bought an extra-large dildo, similar in size to Packer, and hidden it in her house. Unbeknownst to Jim, she had been working ever since her last encounter with Packer to take as much of it as she could. Pam was very pleased with what she had managed and was gushing at finally being able to show off what she had learned.

She goes back to working his cock taking it even deeper. Packer didn't know which show to watch at this time. Pam starting to throat his cock or Erin and Angela making out. Speaking of, they were really going at it now that the clothes had been removed from the equation. They had almost completely forgotten about Packer as their tongues explored the other's mouth and their hands were freely exploring their bodies.

Angela was surprised at how much she was enjoying both the sensual feeling of Erin touching her body and how much Angela liked the feeling of Erin's soft body as well. Erin was enjoying the feeling of Angela's unsurprisingly tight ass while Angela's hands couldn't get enough of Erin's perky breasts.

Packer could sit and watch them all day but then he would miss the fun happening to him. Pam really had been practicing, as he watched her mouth and throat engorged and bulging on his cock. Yet she wasn't stopping, determined to show off her, at this point, years of work.

Upon hearing Packer's guttural moan, Angela and Erin broke their kiss to stare in amazement at Pam's feat. Packer didn't even have to lend a hand to help her as she shocked everyone by taking every last inch of his cock down her throat. Her eyes watering, her breathing was impaired, but her goal was accomplished.

Pam looked up at Packer her eyes wide, and he gave a pat on the head to let her know she did a good job that caused her pussy to start gushing. Approval from Packer was something they all deep down craved after their first experience with him, and Pam was showing off what she would do to get it now.

He allowed her to slowly let his cock slip from her mouth. Erin and Angela watched enviously as inch after inch was almost impossibly revealed. When it finally all slipped out Pam was breathing heavily catching her breath, but her eyes looked up at Packer with only pride in them. Packer stroked her hair for a moment letting her relax and looks towards the other two. He gestures for them to get back to it, wanting a show to watch while Pam worked her magic.

Angela jealous of Pam's attention decides to take control and do something to make Packer proud of her too. While Erin is distracted by the sight of Pam starting to slurp Packer's cock back into her mouth, Angela places her hands on Erin's head. Pushing down Erin eventually gets the hint and moves down to her knees. Now Erin's eyes are looking up at Angela wondering what she is up to.

She shoves Erin's face directly into her pussy, while staring at Packer who now gives her an approving nod. Relishing that feeling along with the tentative mouth and tongue of Erin. Erin had never been with another woman, but in her current state was more than willing to try her best. She was more zealous than effective in her efforts to please Angela.

Although Angela wasn't that well versed in what good cunnilingus felt like, none of her previous lovers or herself enjoyed the experience until now. Even with Erin's inexperience, her tongue was doing some things to Angela, combined with this newfound power made for a very intoxicating experience for Angela. Her hands entwined in Erin's hair, pushing her face deeper into her crotch. Angela always wanted to lord over the office and now she had one of her annoyances on her knees beneath her.

For Erin, this experience was incredible already for her. The drugs were making her horny and the sounds of moans and flesh colliding were only making her more turned on. Erin was enjoying the taste more than she imagined she would, along with the almost desperate way Angela was shoving her face in. She let her tongue explore all she could as she occasionally fought to get her nose out for a chance to breathe outside of Angela's bush.

Erin felt she was starting to get the hang of things, quickly finding Angela liked her clit played with meant Erin's tongue basically lived there. Her hands roamed and felt up Angela's body, with one coming to assist her mouth with Angela's pussy. Her fingers started by roaming outside, feeling her glistening pussy. As she suckled on Angela's clit and heard Angela moan loudly let two fingers easily slip inside her more than welcoming pussy.

Quickly finding that Angela enjoyed the fingers inside her, Erin let her tongue work outside while fingers started thrusting into Angela with gusto. Angela was gently rocking her hips smashing her pussy into Erin's pleasing touch. Angela also enjoyed watching Pam in front of her on her knees along with Erin. Made her feel literally and figuratively like the only woman left standing.

Erin happily lapped and pumped away, satisfied to feel the shivers of pleasure run through Angela every so often as she hit her in just the perfect spots. Her other hand had found Angela's breast and was intertwined with Angela's hand as they kneaded at her breasts and played with her nipples.

Packer was content to just enjoy the show but he didn't want to neglect Pam. So he took her head in both hands and started to work her up and down his shaft. Starting slowly, but quickly picking up speed. His cock, slick with saliva all over now was able to glide up and down her throat and he was determined to take advantage of this fact. One of his hands gripped the side of her head, intertwining his fingers through her hair. The other hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth down on his cock.

Faster and faster he went, enjoying the face of a woman determined to fight through the struggle and take whatever his cock could give her throat. Saliva was gathering and slipping out of her lips, running down her face and strings of it falling to the ground and her heaving chest. As the strain increased her eyes watered a bit, slowly running down through her makeup and mascara as well. Her face quickly became a visage that Packer was proud of.

One of her hands stabilized herself on Packer the other was used to play with her pussy. The pounding her throat was getting was all Pam had hoped for since her last encounter with Packer. She couldn't stop thinking about this wonderful cock, and now here it was using her throat just like she had practiced for. Once Packer got into a rhythm, he would swap his focus back and forth to the sight of Pam below him the ladies in front of him. Not wanting to miss much of either.

"Looks like we finally found something you are actually good at," Angela panted, feeling herself getting closer and closer to cumming. Despite the nagging this only spurned Erin on more, redoubling the efforts of her tongue and fingers.

She focused heavily on Angela's clit swapping from sucking on it to tweaking it at random, keeping Angela on her toes and moaning. Erin could feel Angela gushing more and more, her moans increasing in volume as well. Angela gripped Erin's head even more firmly, grinding her face into her crotch as she came. As she did, she looked at Packer in his eyes, him watching with glee as he continued to pump his cock into Pam's mouth. The taboo nature of everything that occurred spurred Angela onto a very strong orgasm, shuddering as she barely stayed on her feet.

Erin continued eating Angela out as she came down from her orgasm for a few moments before she decided it was her turn. Fighting through Angela's grip on her head she got up from her knees. Without saying a word she pushed down on Angela's shoulders. Despite being small herself, Erin felt like she towered over Angela. She felt a surge of power as Angela eventually relented and moved to her knees beneath her.

Angela had never eaten out another woman, obviously. Erin ate her out so well though so she felt she should return the favor. Erin liked looking at Angela beneath her and decided to be a bit naughty. When Angela started moving her mouth to Erin's pussy, Erin stopped her and turned around. Erin jutted out her posterior to Angela who just looked up at her confused.

Packer slowed down fucking Pam's face to enjoy what was unfurling in front of him. Erin made a kissy face at Angela then spread her cheeks to reveal her tight little rosebud. It started to dawn what Erin was asking and Angela recoiled at the idea.

She had never been into things revolving around her or her lover's asses. Finding the idea too dirty. No fingers, no tongues, nothing. Here she was though with the diminutive secretary's asshole winking at her from above. Before she could figure out what she would do or say, she saw one on Erin's hand leave her cheek. Angela didn't want to admit it but the little jiggle the cheek made once it was released was intoxicating.

She was distracted by this and didn't notice the hand gripping her head, and it was too late as she felt her face being smushed into the aforementioned ass. Angela opened her mouth to complain, but all that did was give her mouth a taste of what it was pressed against. Erin was grinding her cheeks up and down so Angela's nose was also involved.

All Angela could think was how not dirty it seemed. How the taste and smell were pleasant and feminine. How she had avoided this hole her entire life and now she was tentatively letting her tongue dart out. This caused Erin to calm down and let Angela lead the way for a moment. Her tonguing popping out and in, still a part of Angela scared she would be proved right all of a sudden.

So far though, she had no complaints, she even moved her hands up to spread Erin's cheeks for herself so she could have easier access. Her tongue was no longer as tentative, lapping longingly up and down her crack. Slurping her tongue back into her mouth to taste Erin, Angela placated her by planting little kisses around and on her hole, earning a pleasant sigh from Erin. Angela enjoyed that sound very much, more than she would have imagined.

Her tongue moved out again, this time plunging into Erin's puckered hole. Eliciting more sounds from Erin. Angela let her other hand snake around and completely unprompted let it start roaming Erin's pussy. Having never felt another one before, and was now encountering it via a reach around Angela did her best to get her bearing. Quickly slipping a finger into Erin caused her to full-blown moan above her.

This caused Angela's pussy to tingle as well so her other hand snaked down and she started to play with herself while she worked to get Erin off. Her tongue was fucking Erin's asshole now, her lips forming a seal around the hole. Erin was gently rocking back and forth her ass grinding into Angela's face who at this point didn't care.

Angela didn't want to admit it, but the pleasure she got before paled compared to this new feeling. Submissiveness and depravity towards a woman who Angela thought was beneath her was making her pussy gush and she hated how much she loved it. There was no longer any hesitation in her actions, she wanted to please Erin because she couldn't imagine anything turning her on more at that moment.

Her tongue was darting in and around her asshole with gusto, while her fingers were desperately fingering both their pussies. Angela felt herself cumming before Erin did, but she powered through not letting herself succumb to her orgasm and risk disappointing Erin. So as her body trembled and shook her fingers and tongues still worked overtime.

Erin was full-on smacking her ass back into Angela's face at this point, she would never complain though. The disrespect was secondary to the pleasure this was causing them both, and soon this led to Erin going over the edge herself.

12