Packer Does The Office Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming hard, she grabbed Angela's face and held it firmly on her asshole as she shouted out in pleasure above her. Angela greedily kept eating her out until Erin finally came down and was slowly catching her breath. Packer had really enjoyed watching Erin dominate Angela but wanted to involve everyone in his pleasure now.

"Why don't you two get over here so I can give you all a treat," Packer commanded to the two, who took a moment for Angela to unglue herself from Erin's ass so that they could scamper over. Angela had practically forgotten Packer, too engrossed in her activities.

"You two take a ball each, while Pam works the big guy," Packer commanded, and they were happy to comply.

Erin took the right ball in her mouth and Angela the left. Both started suckling gently, while Pam slid her throat up and down his cock. It was a sight for Packer to behold, all three totally focused on their task. Angela's use of the tongue was far more precise and controlled, whereas Erin was much more active. Allowing him to feel three very different sensations at once.

Pam worked about half his shaft, not wanting to smash her head into the others. Which meant she could also get her tongue more involved. Swirling it over his head each pass through, enjoying the sounds of his soft moans above her. All these sensations were bubbling up a lot of pleasure for Packer, and he knew he wasn't gonna be able to hold off forever. He was determined though to enjoy the sight as long as he could.

At the last possible moment, he pulled them off of him and lined them up side by side. They were all still kneeling, now looking at him with a mixture of excitement and irritation at being pulled away from his cock. He started stroking himself, looking at their pretty faces now full of a hungry lust for what was coming. He could feel his balls churning as cum started to spew from his cock.

Rope after rope of his cum blasted out, and he made sure to cover each lady. Each getting some seed covering their face and chest. He was only one man though, and even with one of his biggest loads ever, he couldn't cover them all as much as he would like. Still, Packer looked with pride down at their faces riddled with his cum.

He didn't want them to get rid of all of their newly acquired body coatings, so he just let them clear the cum from their eyes before quickly moving onto the main event. His cock already swelling up again at what he planned next.

"Ok ladies, time for my favorite four words in the English language: Asses up, faces down," Packer ordered with a chuckle, and all happily did as he asked.

Scrambling down Pam got in the middle with Angela flanking to her left and Erin to the right. Each popping their booty in the air and getting as comfortable as they could in their new position. Packer stood above them and admired the view for a moment. Each wiggling their ass at him, sometimes causing them to smack against one of their neighbors.

Packer deliberated over he would fuck first, each ass enticing him more than the previous as he looked at them. He had already sampled Pam's ass, and Erin's was looking lubed up and so inviting. Moving slightly to his right he slapped his dick down on her ass. Eliciting a slightly disappointed sigh from Angela and Pam.

He moved his slick cock to her glistening hole and placed his head against her opening. Erin let out a soft mewl, a mixture and anticipation, and worry. Angela's tongue has been the only thing to ever enter her ass and now Packer's cock was millimeters from changing that. Pam put her hand on Erin's arm and gave her a reassuring stroke to let her know it was going to be more than okay real soon.

Erin braced herself and used a hand to spread a cheek and let Packer know she was ready. Packer didn't need to be told twice, gently pushing his bulbous head forward. Erin's face made an O as Packer slid into her. Pam continued to try and keep Erin relaxed, while her other hand found its way to her own pussy. Starting to slowly finger herself as she watched Packer explore Erin's backside. Angela followed suit, letting her fingers start to probe her pussy, part of her relieved Packer didn't pick her ass first.

Erin was feeling what Angela was missing out on. Her hole stretching, doing all it can to accommodate the cock now infiltrating her little rosebud. Erin returned the favor of Pam trying to reassure her by using her free hand to grip Pam's hand tightly. Inch by girthy inch Packer pushed into her, her resilient little body managing to take what he was giving her without restraint.

Eventually, his hips hit her backside, surprising them both at how easily he had managed to slip inside her. The feeling of his bulbous head deep within her bowels was sparking off all sorts of sensations for Erin. Before she could start to get used to them, he slowly slipped his cock back towards her entrance and back inside her. Starting to saw into her ass until it adapted to his thick rod.

Packer reached around and started to diddle Erin's little pussy while her ass swallowed his cock. Occasionally wicking away the liquid now creaming from her pussy and adding some extra lube to his cock. This also helped tell Packer how used to his cock Erin was getting. Her pussy gets wetter and her moans get louder and more pleasure-filled.

His hips started to smack into her as he increased his speed her teeny body shuddering under the strain and pleasure that was wracking it. Gripping her tight he started to really push her, wanting to see and feel her cumming hard from the assfucking she was getting. Erin was more than happy to oblige smacking her ass back to meet his thrusts pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

She came soon after, shrieking into the carpet of Dunder Mifflin Scranton, which had seen a lot over the years but maybe nothing like what was occurring over it now. Erin's lithe body trembled as wave after wave of uncontrollable pleasure shot through her body, emanating from her still being used ass. Packer continued to fuck her silly, triggering a few smaller aftershocks of pleasure to Erin who was reduced to a cooing mess as her brain tried to reboot from what she was feeling.

Eventually, Packer slammed into her one more time before slowly pulling his cock out with pride. Seeing the hole left wide open as he stood over her was a sight he always enjoyed. He smacked her ass with his cock once for good measure before turning to the more supple, and clearly eager ass of Beasley's wife. It was winking in anticipation as he moved above her.

As he moved over to Pam, Erin slipped two fingers into the gape left by his cock. She started to finger her ass as she watched him much more easily slip into Pam's backside. Much like her throat, Pam had been getting her ass ready in case this day ever came. He was able to fully engulf his cock with her ass rather quickly. Getting to the pace that he was fucking Erin at very soon after.

Pam was fingering herself, in heaven after having spent months and months doing this same activity except with a dildo suctioned to the shower wall. To feel his real cock hammering her ass, while her fingers twiddled her sopping pussy was giving her more pleasure than she remembered in her best dreams.

Erin watching that magnificent cock plunder someone else's ass was a sight to behold. Her fingers while they didn't match his size were making her feel really nice though as her ass slowly got used to this new, smaller intruder. Meanwhile, Pam's thick cheeks were rippling as Packer started to smack them with his hips. He knew she could take the biggest pounding and was determined to give her, her money's worth. He got to grip her hips and just go to town.

Her moans were much more guttural than Erin's as she felt Packer claim what she knew deep down was rightfully his over and over. She didn't care how little she saw him, now and forever her ass belonged to Todd Packer. He knew it too, the feeling of her ass gripping his cock was different than last time. Without her uttering a word he knew had been preparing for this as well as she deepthroats. Erin managed to get herself off watching the wanton display beside her, there was something so incredible about how Pam was handling taking that monstrous cock.

Soon enough he got this slut to cum and cum and cum over and over again. She couldn't recall ever cumming this hard, not caring she was beside her coworkers, just letting her body take every inch of his beautiful cock as he pounded her with reckless abandon.

He could feel himself getting close, and not even close to wanting to finish this he forced himself to slow down, much to Pam's dismay. Pulling his cock out with a plop he admired the gape he left her with, a smile across his face. Her nice ass has never looked so used; her asshole wide open beneath him.

He moved towards Angela, who shuddered with a mixture of fear and anticipation after having witnessed him claiming both women before her. Packer had a nice little idea for Angela though, which also would give him a chance to relax at the same time.

"Before I fuck you, I think you might need to lube this bad boy up," Packer said with a smirk to Angela as he slipped his cock out of Pam. Pam, and eventually Erin, smirked as well. Understanding this was just another chance to humiliate Angela, which was clear to everyone she would enjoy.

She whipped around and up to face his wonderful cock. Covered in the buildup of juices of fucking two different asses she didn't hesitate at all to start kissing up and down his cock. Letting her tongue get involved as well, meant she picked up the taste of Erin's ass which she knew well along with the newness of Pam's.

Slurping up and down it until she got to the head. Slipping as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. Angela at this moment had a newfound appreciation for Pam managing to take this whole thing. Still, she worked it as much as she could getting her saliva all over his now once again glistening cock.

With that she turned around and perked her ass up in the air, inviting him inside. Packer didn't need more than that and quickly moved his cock to line up with her teeny hole. Plunging it in led to a grunt from Angela. Pushing a bit quicker than he normally would, knowing Angela would get off on this treatment.

Angela was enjoying the blurring sensations of pleasure and pain as Packer started to explore her orifice. The feeling of his thick member stretching her hole as his hands almost desperately grasped her little hips for leverage. He was dipping into her quick, only pure determination on her end that allowed her body to take his cock so deep so soon.

Angela grunted with exertion; her hands clenched tightly as she braced them against the floor. Pam watched on, a little bit of glee across her face, no thoughts of comforting Angela going through her head. Erin was idly playing with her holes, able to fully enjoy watching Packer fuck Angela now that she had recovered a bit more from the pounding she just got.

Angela finally felt Packer's body collide with her own. She couldn't believe how much he was filling her up, and he wasn't planning to give her any time to think about it either. Slipping away from her backside until just the tip hung into her ass. Staying there, for what seemed like forever. Until Angela, unable to wait any longer moaned in frustration and lust, then she started to back up into him.

Taking this as his cue, Packer happily complied. One hand firmly gripped her ass, the other reached down and gripped her ponytail. From there it was off to the races, he wasn't taking this one slow. Packer had always thought her ass deserved a proper fucking and he was here to give it to her. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh got louder and louder. Whatever pain Angela was worried about, was quickly dissipating, and turning into rapturous pleasure.

For a woman who had avoided this hole her whole life, Angela couldn't have possibly imagined what she was missing out on. Her body was on fire, pleasure soaking through it all coming from her ass. Packer continued to fuck her with abandon, happy at how well she was taking this rough fucking.

Angela felt the first wave of orgasm rip through her body. Her face which had started as a grimace when that bulbous head had first pressed against her was now blank, her mind blown by the unheard-of pleasure she was experiencing. Packer continued, undeterred and as soon as the shockwaves from her first orgasm started to subside, she felt more ripping through her.

He pulled out of Angela's ass abruptly, who mewled in disappointment. He turned quickly to Pam and slipped into her willing hole with ease. Pounding her ass until she was just on the edge of cumming before he pulled out of her as well. Erin's hole took a moment to warm back up when he slipped it in her. Once it was though, he was rocking it again.

Quickly picking up pace, he was hot-swapping between at will, leaving them all right before they could come. Each a quivering mess just waiting for his cock to fill them back up. Occasionally one of the ladies would try and be naughty, moving their fingers slowly towards their own ass or pussy, but Packer smacked them away. They would cum when he desired, and lording over all of them was too much fun.

Each was employing little tricks, wanting to not share him with the others at least until they could finish. Angela tried her darndest to clamp down on his dick, her previously tight little keister still doing a heck of a job practically trapping him inside her. Pam smashed her ass back into Packer, making it that much harder to cleanly pull out of her. Erin just lifted and arched herself more towards Packer, making moving on from her more difficult.

Eventually, though he didn't want to deny them any longer. Starting with Angela he pounded her until she couldn't clamp down anymore, her body too weak from the orgasm rocking through her. Erin nearly fell to the ground in a heap, her little body unable to stay upright after he thoroughly fucked her.

Pam was more than able to keep up with him, her ass continuously pouncing back at him long after he thought she would give up. Eventually, though she too, slowed and slowed until she couldn't manage any longer. All three were now well and proper fucked, and Packer wanted his reward.

He could feel he was close, and now had a choice to make. He got to choose which of these lucky ladies was going to be rewarded with him finishing inside of them. He was already inside Pam, and that gave him a nasty little idea. He gripped her hips tightly and slammed into her. With a roar, Pam could feel Packer coating her insides with his cum.

Despite cumming earlier he still had more than enough to shoot off a big load deep inside her, while Erin and Angela looked on with jealousy. He pulled his slowly deflating cock out of her ass with a loud plop accompanying him. He made sure her ass was still up in the air when he did, meaning most of his cum was still inside her.

"We all saw how much you liked eating Erin's ass earlier," Packer started to say, leaving Angela burning with shame while the other two sniggered at this. "So why don't you get all that sweet man juice out of Pam's fat ass, but don't swallow any of it!" Packer commanded her.

Angela was too turned to be ashamed of how quickly she jumped into action at his words. Her mouth found it practically attached to Pam's backside in seconds. Slurping, sucking, and tonguing her asshole with gusto as Pam took a moment to admire the experience before slowly turning her booty to a less vertical angle. Angela who had always treated Pam with such little respect, not only got ass fucked in front of her but was now doing everything but gulping down cum from her ass.

Angela was almost cumming just from the depravity, and when Erin gave her a hard spank of encouragement, Angela felt another orgasm rock through her. She didn't swallow though, her cheeks now bulging with all the cum as the last drip finally fell from Pam's ass into Angela's mouth.

"Looks like Angela wants a big kiss, Erin," Packer commented, and it took a much longer time than the rest of them for Erin to understand what he wanted.

Once she did understand though Erin moved to Angela and placed her mouth over Angela's. Transferring all of the cum from her mouth to Erin's who showed her now bulging cheeks to a smiling Packer. He gestured for her to swallow it all and Erin happily complied, taking his thick load down her willing throat. Erin let out a satisfied moan when it was all down her stomach now a decent bit fuller. Packer looked at the naked, bodily fluid-covered, and well fucked ladies with pride.

"Well I think that about does it for me, hope the other losers here had fun with their cupcakes," Packer snickered about this as he put his clothes back to a decent look, gave the ladies a small nod before he disappeared from their lives. All the women were too well fucked to really care at the moment.

12