All Comments on 'Packing in Tight Places Ch. 02'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 4 years ago
A 3 star read

Yesno mistake only 3 stars.

drmweaver705drmweaver705almost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hi, 63lsmith: Was it the writing that disappointed you or the content of the story? I appreciate your honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Another chapter, please.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666almost 4 years ago
Desperate

Please can you write the next chapter as soon as possible I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm....I am confused. I read storys about BBC in a similar vein, and while they aren't my "cup of tea", they usually produce an extremely stiff erection and, more often than not, an explosive orgasm. No different here, but Tyrone was not identified as having a BBC yet the description of his behavior was indicitive of the usual big, black guy, taking a weaker sissy, using him for his pleasure and often times taking the guys wife, too. Is Tyrone a black guy? The name seems to indicate so. If not, perhaps subtly introduce that aspect to your sequel, nothing quite as exciting as the description of a Big, Black Cock, oozing sweet cream, as big around as your forearm, pink head pulsing with pleasure, waiting to be sucked dry by a submissive sissy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
812 Followers
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES